Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? (2689 Views)

Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? / Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. / Does Such Girls Exist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Bilany(f): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's just a fairytale.
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2013
Bilany: It's just a fairytale.

Abi?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Impulse80(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2013
No most naija girls are cowards, gold diggers, only come when the going is good! If you want to get them just be a good deceiver!
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2013
Impulse80: No most naija girls are cowards, gold diggers, only come when the going is good! If you want to get them just be a good deceiver!

are you talking from experience or something?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Impulse80(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

are you talking from experience or something?
and who told you to quote me angry? e be like say na everybody you go dey talk to anyhow abi * tears shirt * today na today
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm not a "One Naira girl" not because I'm the typical Naija girl, but cos I intend to be super rich and d guy has to meet up with that standard...so if na 'one naira', baby, u no get me. Na million for million.
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm not a "One Naira girl" not because I'm the typical Naija girl, but cos I intend to be super rich and d guy has to meet up with that standard...so if na 'one naira', baby, u no get me. Na million for million.

undecided what are you blabbing?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

if u dnt understand, you dnt have to be offensive. I'm sorry I made any comment on ur thread.
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
imsu.boi:

if you dnt understand, you dnt have to be offensive. I'll watch out for ur thread next time!
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by addictiv(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
fairytale ..brah fairytale....
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bolushalom: if u dnt understand, you dnt have to be offensive. I'm sorry I made any comment on ur thread.

no offense intended dear.. Sorry
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2013
They sure do

I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls / She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. / Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One!