Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial (1839 Views)

Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by ecosanders: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
ak47mann: this is not 1967 i dont no why you people refuse to accept that things have changed for good? this time around who will help you or support you?nigeria is more divided than ever,this time around it will be a different song you lot will be singing all together....
and in ur wildest dream u think u cn defeat d North in anythng?
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by ak47mann(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
ecosanders: and in ur wildest dream u think u cn defeat d North in anythng?
north is already on her knees,the region is mentally and physically handicap cool
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
I am so happy with this development.

It will ridicule the failed state called Nigeria the more.
Trying Uwazurike for treason, will only arm the agitators for Biafra with some teeth to bite.

Let them bring it on!

The journey to Biafra is real.

Yesterday I heard a music from a musical shop: the singer was calling for Biafra.

Nigeria is helping us to announce Biafra!
Ogbuefi_Negro: It is a treasonable felony to fly a flag of another country in competition for sovereingty over the flag of the Nigerian Government.

Massob and Uwazuruike are guilty of competing the Biafran flag against the green/white/green.

Massobians and other pro_Biafran proponents are protesting the contnual killings of our kinsmen by terrorists being granted amnesty by Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by ecosanders: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
ak47mann: north is already on her knees,the region is mentally and physically handicap cool
yea, we kw ur kinsmen hav a hand in all dis, bt let me tell u, even if d Lion is sick, d Dog wont dare challenge it 2 a contest.
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: yea, we kw ur kinsmen hav a hand in all dis, bt let me tell u, even if d Lion is sick, d Dog wont dare challenge it 2 a contest.
THAT SHOWS STUPID YOU ARE,ITS YOUR TYPE,MR ECOBATA GOLIATH,THAT WILL WANT TO STEP ON THE FOWL THAT COMES CHASING IN THE MORNING. CAN U DECODE THAT OR U WANT ME TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YA?
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by ecosanders: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rexxie:
THAT SHOWS STUPID YOU ARE,ITS YOUR TYPE,MR ECOBATA GOLIATH,THAT WILL WANT TO STEP ON THE FOWL THAT COMES CHASING IN THE MORNING. CAN U DECODE THAT OR U WANT ME TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YA?
even ur hero ojuiku can testify 2 ma claim, if u dnt kw, u cn stil ask ur surviving fadas. Oloshi!
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by OgbuefiNegro: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
is uwazuruike getting his share of the "national beans" yet? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Uwazuruike and his MASSOB rascals again
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by ceaz4r(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
mekaboy: You will not empower igbo youths with scholarships, skills and capital to make igbo land great. You won't set up factories and better infrastructure, create employment for igbo youths.

Your busy flying flag, gathering touts in the name of massob. Looking for who will contribute monthly income for you and your touts.

If na when he enter kiri kiri that he will know he is on his own on this massob rubbish.

If they are found guilty let them do the time so that the FG will have no reason to grant amnesty to Boko Haram, since these ones are doing time.
Ndi ara

My friend go and make your research before you come here & show the world how less informed you are.
Re: Supreme Court Okays MASSOB Leader, Uwazuruike, 6 Others For Trial by GotNoBrainsYo: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Na only when e reach Igbo matter na im FG dey get POWER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is the Most Handsome Governor? / APC: IBB, Tinubu, Atiku Battle For Bot Chair / I Am Not Proud To Be A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.