Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (18499 Views)

Why Didn't Camera Men Fall Under Annointing? / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by misreal(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2013
dbride: Simple. Your spirit is subject to you, you have control over it. Majority of men are stubborn and rigid when it comes to releasing, freeing or letting loose their spirit and the Spirit of God does not struggle, and will never, with the spirit of man. Women generally are easier, they are quick to free their spirit especially when they have believed. Men struggle to believe anything they cannot touch with their five senses and this constitutes an obstacle to the Spirit of God.
this is the very answer u av been looking for@op.....anybody dat says anyother tin is saying it out of ignorance..dbride tnx a lot for dis answer it will really help some ppl

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by misreal(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Benstino: PART 1
Children need milk,while Adults need solid food.Now let me feed ur soul with solid food:
During deliverance sessions,women fall more cos they're more exposed to satanic influences.Some of the weavons,artificial nail,nail paint e.t.c that they put on are 4rm marine world.2ndly,due to barreness,marital problems and marriage issues,most women step their legs into unholy grounds.
i cnt help bt also agree with u

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2013
ylaa: BORON10 ABI MORON10. I CAN SEE YOU ARE SICK. YOU DONT HAVE A SINGLE SPIRIT OF GOD IN YOU THAT IS Y YOU ARE A slowpoke.
Here comes someone who has the spirit of God. Since Insulting is a way of showcasing your spirit, then carry go

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by angelofpeaceco(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2013
It is so simple! It is all a big sham in d 1st
place, and d earlier u all know dat d better it is gonna be for u all. Wake up from ur slumber and gullibility my dear christian brethren. Lol
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by lastpage: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2013
gbigbega:

Excuse me, being gullible cannot make you fall against your will. Even if you want to fall, you will still not fall. You all like questioning Spiritual things. Spiritual things are foolishness to ordinary men, the bible says.

My opinion to this is that women, from time immemorial, are susceptible to spiritual manipulation.
Many of them come to the church either possessed,obsessed, suppressed or oppressed by the devil. Check the bible, most of the people that are used of the devil are women; right from Adams. When they fall under the anointing, it because the power of God is at war with the power of the devil that as possessed, oppressed, suppress or obsessed them. If a so called 'man of God' uses evil power in the church, they are also the target because they are more susceptible.
Remember, the devil did not tempt Adam until Eve was made. It's not womens fault, it's just the way they are made.

[b]God made the whole world, made Adam IN HIS OWN IMAGE .... and RESTED!

He did not make woman in his own IMAGE!
shocked shocked

The Devil saw Adam and decided NOT to attempt to compromise him, the Devil Chose "The Woman".
..and it was the same Woman who compromised the man, eventually!

Be not be decieved, MONEY = WOMAN = ROOT OF ALL EVILS

Since God made Woman, no where was it mentioned that "He Rested"!

If "MAN' was sturbborn and not 'spirit-filled' as some claim, how come 98% of ALL PROPHETS and TRUE Men of God in the Bible, ARE MEN?
*How come Jesus himself was a MAN?
*How come not even one of the Twelve Apostles, was a Woman?
*How come 95% of current day Pastors and MOG are MEN?
*How come the women (Mummy X or Mummy Y) are all followers of their "MOG Husband"?

These debunks that theory that women are more spiritual than men.

Bottom-line: Women are more treacherous ....and easily decieved, than Men.
Women try to impress their MOG but the men "appears" more asertive and enlightened in spiritual matters. They can recognize a SCAMMER, ....when they see one, like themselves. grin grin wink
Period.[/b]

grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2013
@ebanehita, thank you o
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by lastpage: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto: Goshen is being sarcastic...

And I'm quite disappointed by majority of the responses. What do you mean weaker sex?

It's more difficult to live as a woman in Nigeria than a man. And yet so much is expected of them. It's my view that in this desire to meet up with what society expects of them, these women have pushed further 'to God' in desperation, making them more susceptible to these kinds of experiences.

You're expected to take care of a family with money that buys even little with each passing day? Please...
[b]

If your "assertion" is TRUE....

Then how do you explain the same "falling-down phenomena" in women who live in the "WEST/Europe/USA" where women dont fall in to the category you described above?
I mean it is easier to live as a woman in the "WEST", than as a man .....yet, they still always fall under 'annointing' as we all watch them in our "African/Pentecostal Churches"!

Again, why is it that "women" who attend non-Pentecostal churches (Like Catholic Churches), dont fall under the "annointing", especially in the Advanced countries?

Could it be some "problem" with the "Black/African women"....
.... or is it just a reflection of the 'scam-artistery' in our Pentecostal Pastors/Churches and their "conniving women-folks"? shocked shocked

Finally, [size=14pt]of what profit is all these "falling down"[/size], if those who dont fall under annointing (mostly the rich and those in the West!) ...live a better life, than millions of our Nigerian "annointing-falling" women?

Just reflect on these things for a moment (before abuses annointing starts to rain on me!) grin grin [/b]

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by iebanehita(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
boron10: @ebanehita, thank you o

I see u bro..!

@Creatrixity..lol,,, u badt gannn!
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Olacharles: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
They are more religious than men.lol
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Demainman1: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^ And yet the men (MOG) own almost all the churches.

This brings us to another questions> Why is it that you rarely see a woman MOG do 'Take It' like the men MOG always do?
Take it! and all will just fall down cheesy
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
pneumaticos:

totally wrong
totally right. Most men usually don't av time for church going..though it doesn't imply women are more religious dan men.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by vascey(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto: Goshen is being sarcastic...

And I'm quite disappointed by majority of the responses. What do you mean weaker sex?

It's more difficult to live as a woman in Nigeria than a man. And yet so much is expected of them. It's my view that in this desire to meet up with what society expects of them, these women have pushed further 'to God' in desperation, making them more susceptible to these kinds of experiences.

You're expected to take care of a family with money that buys even little with each passing day? Please...

You know, after 5 sentences, you still said pretty much the same thing other folks were saying- gullible grin.

I can't really add much because I haven't observed the trend. I have barely gone for prayer sessions not to talk of...

Perhaps, women move faster under the anointing because they have sharper spiritual and emotional receptors.

But they are not weak. far from it, the women I know are definitely not weak. I think God saved the best for the last.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Pray4timothy: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
The bible says where the spirit of the lord is there is liberty,the reason why sisthers fall mostly is that they re more connected and posses by these spirit because of the artificiality,earrings,necklace,weavon ,besides they are mostly used on assignment.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by alex406(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2013
dbride: Simple. Your spirit is subject to you, you have control over it. Majority of men are stubborn and rigid when it comes to releasing, freeing or letting loose their spirit and the Spirit of God does not struggle, and will never, with the spirit of man. Women generally are easier, they are quick to free their spirit especially when they have believed. Men struggle to believe anything they cannot touch with their five senses and this constitutes an obstacle to the Spirit of God.
I dont know where you got your awkward idea from. Who told you a man's spirit is rigid? Seems u dont know that no spirit can battle with the spirit of God. When it comes to spiritual activities,Gods spirit(Holy Spirit) supersede every other spirit i.e no spirit can stand the Holy spirit.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by efe22(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pray4timothy: The bible says where the spirit of the lord is there is liberty,the reason why sisthers fall mostly is that they re more connected and posses by these spirit because of the artificiality,earrings,necklace,weavon ,besides they are mostly used on assignment.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ayeniyemi: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
I am surprised at the variety of comments I have seen on this topic o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly / Apostle Kingsley Abiekunogho's Church Members Attack Journalists In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.