Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (18510 Views)

Why Didn't Camera Men Fall Under Annointing? / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by OmoTier1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
dude are you from Nise??

@Topic. cos we women are a bit more spiritually inclined than the male folks.
We don't have as stubborn a spirit as most men do.
We tend to believe more without doubt which works both in our favour and to our detriment too. The former makes it possible to let the Spirit of God into our life and take control of us. The latter leaves us susceptible as victims to this mindless world and wicked people smiley.

I thought the bible said all who have received Christ are by One same Spirit and that there is neither male nor female in Christ? So which Spirit do you have?

You believing can not move the Spirit of God, only Faith in Gods Word does.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Napoleonumolo: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
If u are in d spirit wen prayer is going on it is sure dat d holy spirit will visit u.But most at time we keep on looking at pple praying wen we are supose 2 be praying & dis is mainly done by men ourselves.Dat is y men has not be falling under anointing.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Afritop(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
THE REASON WHY THEY SHOUT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WITCHES AND THE ANOINTING IS FLOGGING THE WITCHCRAFT OUT OF THEM. Some have had the carnal knowledge of numerous men and the anointing deals seriously with them. BUT MODERATOR PLS DON'T MENTION MY NAME TO THEM O
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by trolling(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
They are "anointed" by a demon go and read Ezekiel reaction when the Spirit came upon him if he acted the way this so called anointed men and women act mind you Christianity is pagan. I'll give anyone $100 if they can prove to me to worship on Sunday
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by supereagle(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=18pt]A lot of them are possessed by the spirit of the devil.[/size]
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by badmeat(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
rezzy: Personally for me, i dont allow people to lay hands on me. I dont believing in falling down when service is on not until i went for a programme/deliverance in MFM and a prayer point was made (and before then i have been fasting for 5 weeks 6 to 6,) which i prayed very well, i didnt believe what happened to me, i kept pinning the ground with my toes cos i dont want to fall but for where, anointing kept pushing me everywhere, my legs were twisting, the ministers couldnt even hold me. Even when they managed to put me on the seat, it will take me from the seat and kept pushing me about. People i went with were pitying me (according to them) cos the way i was falling on chairs. (i felt ashamed after everything) I remember i was putting on my glasses and it didnt remove from my face. Since then, it has happened only once. After that great deliverance, i can see d result.

One thing i know is some people still fake it cos some MOG will push u, march your legs till u fall. When i was in my teen, especially during vigils, once we are touched, we fall to the ground and sleep till morning.
fast 4 5 wks? Na hunger fall you

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by calabardick(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
simon gonner: because marine(mamiwater) spirit full dem body

My brother you're right, more than 90% of them are posess, thats why they behave strange on bed during Bleep
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Well d population of females are usually more dan dat of men in the church always..
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by chidibond(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
Trying to analyze God, when he made the brains y'all r thinkn with? Why go 2 church with an unexpectant n hardened heart like its a show, then u come bak n analyz hapnins on NL?REAL Christains here, don't try 2 convince or argue with sm pple..just pray for them.

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by dnawah(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Y also r the females more use by the devil(mamiwater)?
It is because they are the weaker vessels,and can be use to get to the men.(remember eve in the bible)
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
boron10: At times, it seems to me that some sets of people are paid to act like they're under annointing. Revival service in many churches these days feels more like a stage performance as virtually the same sets of people are observed to be moved by the touches of the men of God.

My major concern is that most of these people who either genuinely or ingenuinely fall under annointing are the female folks. You barely see a man who get moved by the touches of the men of God. Could it be that women have more faith than the men? or could it be because they are the weaker sex?

I need to be clarified please

you need to be clarified becos you still a babe in the kingdom,you only need to study more
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
booqee: Well d population of females are usually more dan dat of men in the church always..

totally wrong
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by dnawah(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Because na dem dey quick be WITCH
grin
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by dbride: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Niseamaka:

God did not give you your MIND or brain to be docile and passive and accept situations hook, line and sinker. There`s nothing wrong in asking questions about things we do not understand, including questions about things of the spirit.

We are free to ask questions but not to analyse the things of the spirit because most times they dont make sense, for God uses the foolish things to confound the wise. That is why you can only understand it by faith. When you first believe, understanding comes.

If you must walk with God, be ready to accept situations hook, line and sinker. No questions just absolute TRUST. He sees your heart and will always order your steps away from fraudulent "men/women of God" because of your FAITH and TRUST in Him. God is moved first by what He sees in your heart.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
It is simply because women are closer to God.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
dnawah: Y also r the females more use by the devil(mamiwater)?
It is because they are the weaker vessels,and can be use to get to the men.(remember eve in the bible)

well mistaken,it becos they are stronger;the female was built to extend a mans(male) influence,human wise and geographically.they are stronger than you think
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rhymz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
samm_miey: Becos they prefer to fall dan to getting a*roused by the men of God touch,u knw women nah,smal tin,dia body don stand.
hahahahhaha. . . Guy you dey craze o. . .my God, you got me laughing in public like a psycho. . .hahahahaha
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Afritop: THE REASON WHY THEY SHOUT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WITCHES AND THE ANOINTING IS FLOGGING THE WITCHCRAFT OUT OF THEM. Some have had the carnal knowledge of numerous men and the anointing deals seriously with them. BUT MODERATOR PLS DON'T MENTION MY NAME TO THEM O

YOU REASONING LIKE A FOOL.GUSH GET OUTA HERE
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Freshnex: It is simply because women are closer to God.

EMOTIONALLY
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rhymz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
dbride:

We are free to ask questions but not to analyse the things of the spirit because most times they dont make sense, for God uses the foolish things to confound the wise. That is why you can only understand it by faith. When you first believe, understanding comes.

If you must walk with God, be ready to accept situations hook, line and sinker. No questions just absolute TRUST. He sees your heart and will always order your steps away from fraudulent "men/women of God" because of your FAITH and TRUST in Him. God is moved first by what He sees in your heart.
another docile dummy christian going on and on about trite explanation of spiritual BS. When dem wan do their abracadabra dem go begin tell you not to ask or question the rubbish. Abeg shut it and save all that childish talk for your sunday school shildrien. . Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by johnwell(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
pneumaticos:

well mistaken,it becos they are stronger;the female was built to extend a mans(male) influence,human wise and geographically.they are stronger than you think

You're very correct, but most of them (women) dont know this!
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
trolling: They are "anointed" by a demon go and read Ezekiel reaction when the Spirit came upon him if he acted the way this so called anointed men and women act mind you Christianity is pagan. I'll give anyone $100 if they can prove to me to worship on Sunday

JUST like your name keep on trolling
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
johnwell:

You're very correct, but most of them (women) dont know this!

seems you know about it too
but i go fear lol if they get to that knowledge.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by dbride: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
rhymz: another docile dummy christian going on and on about trite explanation of spiritual BS. When dem wan do their abracadabra dem go begin tell you not to ask or question the rubbish. Abeg shut it and save all that childish talk for your sunday school shildrien. . Lol

So many called me same, I did same to so many too, but those who called me so have joined me at last to walk with God. In no distant future, YOU, yes YOU will acknowledge God and all that He represents. No worry. These words of mine will pursue you and overtake you. Nobody talks of God and His Spirit outside God Himself.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
I taught I hv pple who will giv beta response here.

Dey fall under d annointing becus;
(1) the weavon, nails, eye lashes, G-strin panties, iron bra and other fins dey put on hv been posses wit demon without dere notice. So wen d man of God touches dem, d demon react immediately, and dey will fall.

You can add yours!
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by pneumaticos(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
I taught I hv pple who will giv beta response here.

Dey fall under d annointing becus;
(1) the weavon, nails, eye lashes, G-strin panties, iron bra and other fins dey put on hv been posses wit demon without dere notice. So wen d man of God touches dem, d demon react immediately, and dey will fall.

You can add yours!

another side to the post
but am sure it will be very difficult for you to defend your claims
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by dbride: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Many reprobate minds who only remember God when they are in trouble.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rezzy: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
bad meat: fast 4 5 wks? Na hunger fall you

I said 6 to 6. It was even a night vigil so its not hungry because i have broken my fast.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Peterpan1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
For the fact that you don't understand the things of the SPIRIT that shouldn't give you the right to disbelief or question it, may GOD have mercy on you.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by troy20(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
"well d tings of d spirit can neva b undastood by d canal mind"chai hw simply put wen it cant b explaind n fear suddenly wheels u 2 accept.u dont dare question God.is God a tyrannt?
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by irokobest(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
because women are easily decieved.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Na dis same question i dey ask ooo. Anytime my pastor release anointing from the pulpit na females de fall pass and na dem de always fall every Sunday except for some few men who falls occasionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / Apostle Kingsley Abiekunogho's Church Members Attack Journalists In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.