Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (18508 Views)

Why Didn't Camera Men Fall Under Annointing? / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rhymz(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
And I have noticed that it is women with very low I.Q and superstitious freaks that you see most in churches falling and screaming. My Uncle's wife is one of them, I have never seen a paranoid Christian lady like her before, this woman virtually watches Emmabuel TV 24hrs. Most times when my Uncle and I are around, she would try so hard to get us interested into their miracle programme, o boy, like my Uncle will say: this is pure fictional entertainment for dumb people. You would hear things like; "who are you in this body, speak in the name of Jeos christ" and the lady goes; "I am the queen of the coast", I killed her husband, her younger brother, destroyed her career and blablabla. . .and am always like, Bleep, where is the police to arrest this retard? How can you say all that on TV and xome back home to see it was a demon in you that was talking. . .damn! Crazy nonsensical drama. Women like drama, and that is what the pastors give them in church, drame.

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rhymz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Napoleon umolo: If u are in d spirit wen prayer is going on it is sure dat d holy spirit will visit u.But most at time we keep on looking at pple praying wen we are supose 2 be praying & dis is mainly done by men ourselves.Dat is y men has not be falling under anointing.
so holy spirit dey look men face...lol...he must be dumb scared to dey look uche face.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
I understand what you are saying...and Ive also observed this phenomena too.....but what i also observed is that....THE RICH WOMEN OR WELL TO DO WOMEN IN THE CHURCH ARE NEVER EVER MOVED BY TOUCHING OR SPIRITS.....ITS ALMOST ALWAYS THE NEEDING OR LOWER INCOME WOMEN THAT GETS TOUCHED BY A SPIRIT OR SOME SORT.....IVE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN TO A MEN IN CHURCH....JUST WOMEN.....

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rhymz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
rezzy: Personally for me, i dont allow people to lay hands on me. I dont believing in falling down when service is on not until i went for a programme/deliverance in MFM and a prayer point was made (and before then i have been fasting for 5 weeks 6 to 6,) which i prayed very well, i didnt believe what happened to me, i kept pinning the ground with my toes cos i dont want to fall but for where, anointing kept pushing me everywhere, my legs were twisting, the ministers couldnt even hold me. Even when they managed to put me on the seat, it will take me from the seat and kept pushing me about. People i went with were pitying me (according to them) cos the way i was falling on chairs. (i felt ashamed after everything) I remember i was putting on my glasses and it didnt remove from my face. Since then, it has happened only once. After that great deliverance, i can see d result.

One thing i know is some people still fake it cos some MOG will push u, march your legs till u fall. When i was in my teen, especially during vigils, once we are touched, we fall to the ground and sleep till morning.
hahahahhaha. . . Guy go siddon inside bag of rice jare, what do you expect, 5-6wks of fasting and parying then yoy come church, stand for several hours with your eyes closed, even mike tyson go fall down in such hypnotic state of lightness. . .holy spirit indeed. . .scheeew

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rhymz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I understand what you are saying...and Ive also observed this phenomena too.....but what i also observed is that....THE RICH WOMEN OR WELL TO DO WOMEN IN THE CHURCH ARE NEVER EVER MOVED BY TOUCHING OR SPIRITS.....ITS ALMOST ALWAYS THE NEEDING OR LOWER INCOME WOMEN THAT GETS TOUCHED BY A SPIRIT OR SOME SORT.....IVE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN TO A MEN IN CHURCH....JUST WOMEN.....
if you wan see real holyspirit drama go watch TB joshua's emmanuel Tv: . .lol. . You go laugh so tey u go mess. More than 10 women made claims of being the queen of the coast abi na see. . .lol
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
PART 1
Children need milk,while Adults need solid food.Now let me feed ur soul with solid food:
During deliverance sessions,women fall more cos they're more exposed to satanic influences.Some of the weavons,artificial nail,nail paint e.t.c that they put on are 4rm marine world.2ndly,due to barreness,marital problems and marriage issues,most women step their legs into unholy grounds.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
PART 2
ON THE ISSUE OF ANOINTING:
The holy spirit comes into a willing heart.He doesn't force himself in.Women are extremely emotional.Even worship,let alone prayer can make a woman to open her heart.It is their nature.Unlike men,our minds are iron.90% of us become emotional only when we're sexually aroused.
Moreover,men feel dat it is humiliating for them to fall inside the church.That ego alone can quench the holy spirit.
I write to adults and not children.
I remain ur brother in the Lord: Osita Benjamin(Casor.presco chapter-Ebsu)
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by osarog: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
yEs this is true , I've never seen a man fall under anionting , and 90% of these women that fall under the said anointing are spinsters. I can't tell y it is so I think they just want to be noticed that's all.....
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ifedun2: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
I think its because they are more spiritual while men on the other hand are 'stone-hearted'.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Its the same reason why some women would strip naked for a pastor to bless them.....well to do...or rich women are normally calm and cool in the church....it is almost always the poor or lower class women that you'll see screaming and rolling around......I believe its a physiological escape from their reality....mixed with the over whelming needs and burden of their family, situation, or lack thereof......these kinda thing wont normally happen to a house madam...but would happen to a house help.....

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Princewell2012(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
naptu2: Joke by YAW:

Everyday I go to church and I see people fall under the anointing. The Pastor would say "Receive the Holy Spirit" and everybody would fall.

But one day something occurred to me; how come everybody falls under the anointing, but one person always remains standing? How come the cameraman never falls under the anointing?
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by freenature: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Beretta92: Cos they're more emotional,gullible n subservient to MOGs.

Be wise and don't just open your mouth wide in judging this ladies.........

well i would say from my candid point of view ... that womennd or ladies tend to have stronger faith than we men
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
The camera man does tn fall because the camera deflects the spirit away from him.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by coputa(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
There are three categories here..the insider,whose duty is to jump,shout and roll on the floor to convince other members (especially new ones)that the holy spirit is there,then the ones that just want to be noticed and eventually enlisted into the former group..the third groups are those that come out to give non existent testimonies...
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rezzy: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
rhymz: hahahahhaha. . . Guy go siddon inside bag of rice jare, what do you expect, 5-6wks of fasting and parying then yoy come church, stand for several hours with your eyes closed, even mike tyson go fall down in such hypnotic state of lightness. . .holy spirit indeed. . .scheeew
Whether you like it or not, i was moved by the holyspirit. I wasnt touched by any pastor.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by MissOpe(f): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
vanstanzy: I don't know about that, but my take on this issue is that next time a supposed M.O.G. tries to fall me by

shoving me, i'll break his damn jaws with my fist. angry angry angry They better stick to their women folks, who are

acting.

Ure a clown... U got me laffing as if I inhaled laffing gas..
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by MissOpe(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
vanstanzy: I don't know about that, but my take on this issue is that next time a supposed M.O.G. tries to fall me by

shoving me, i'll break his damn jaws with my fist. angry angry angry They better stick to their women folks, who are

acting.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by gbigbega: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
shdemidemi: That anointing was not mentioned in the whole of the New Testament should tell Christians, it is irrelevant in this dispensation.
Don't be fooled by magicians and fraudsters

You are probably a jehovah witness or orthodox, justifying the absence of God in their congregation with cunningly devices fables. How about all of us going naked because it was never mentioned in the new testament to wear cloth. I can tell you a million thing that is not good but was not mentioned in the new testament. The holy spirit instructs us on things Jesus didn't tell us. Oh I forgot, you probably don't believe in the holy spirit either.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Danabu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
because of the indian, brazilian, and peruvian hair they always year. The easily catch the wrong spirit.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by loswhite(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
dbride: Simple. Your spirit is subject to you, you have control over it. Majority of men are stubborn and rigid when it comes to releasing, freeing or letting loose their spirit and the Spirit of God does not struggle, and will never, with the spirit of man. Women generally are easier, they are quick to free their spirit especially when they have believed. Men struggle to believe anything they cannot touch with their five senses and this constitutes an obstacle to the Spirit of God.
lies
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by OilSubsidy: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin I just told my mrs about the evil spirits in the brazilian and peruvian weavons. Guess i have just saved myself some serious money! cheesy cheesy

Dan abu: because of the indian, brazilian, and peruvian hair they always year. The easily catch the wrong spirit.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by gbigbega: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
iebanehita:

So, u r sayin d Spirit is being Selective or wat?!.. Pls bury ds thought of urs.

I agree wit musKeeto. The demands of d society on d female folks make dem susceptible. Hence, in major families, d onus is on d women to secure d family SPIRITUALLY. Men are less concerned in ds area.ds maks d female folks go d extra-mile in seeking for spiritual help. Thus, they become gullible.

Excuse me, being gullible cannot make you fall against your will. Even if you want to fall, you will still not fall. You all like questioning Spiritual things. Spiritual things are foolishness to ordinary men, the bible says.

My opinion to this is that women, from time immemorial, are susceptible to spiritual manipulation. Many of them come to the church either possessed,obsessed, suppressed or oppressed by the devil. Check the bible, most of the people that are used of the devil are women; right from Adams. When they fall under the anointing, it because the power of God is at war with the power of the devil that as possessed, oppressed, suppress or obsessed them. If a so called 'man of God' uses evil power in the church, they are also the target because they are more susceptible. Remember, the devil did not tempt Adam until Eve was made. It's not womens fault, it's just the way they are made.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by nep2ra(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
dbride: Simple. Your spirit is subject to you, you have control over it. Majority of men are stubborn and rigid when it comes to releasing, freeing or letting loose their spirit and the Spirit of God does not struggle, and will never, with the spirit of man. Women generally are easier, they are quick to free their spirit especially when they have believed. Men struggle to believe anything they cannot touch with their five senses and this constitutes an obstacle to the Spirit of God.

Just when I thought I heard it all... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by nep2ra(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
There are at least two churches in every street in Nigeria. Churches everywhere, millions of bible-quoting, Tongue-speaking, prayer warrior Christians in the nation. Jesus said to them that they are the light of the world and salt of the earth. Yet, this same Gospel these millions believe and preach doesn't reflect on the state of the nation. Has the Gospel lost it's efficacy? How come these Christ followers don't have the power to affect their country positively? Greed, wickedness and hatred multiplies daily in the presence of these Christians! When they fall under the anointing, they stand to remain the same. The charade goes on.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ayeniyemi: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Guys, learn.

To start with, when Jesus was raised from the dead, it was women that went to His tomb first to see if He had indeed been raised from the dead. The truth is, whereas a man's logical reasoning is the essence of his ability to make (logically) correct decisions most of the time, it is also the source of his undoing when it comes to love, emotions, empathy, caring, and not least of all, faith.

God uses the foolish things of this world to shame the wise (or intelligent). Looking back, I'm sure we can all think of one christian woman, mother (or grandmother) praying for us, but you do not always see fathers and grandfathers pray; they simply trust in their flesh, reasoning, and faculties.

To follow the Lord, you have to become like babes (children, not girls), not minding your own weaknesses, not leaning on your own strengths; and since women generally have less of this problem than men, they simply find it easier to genuinely follow God.

...But, the men that do, follow Good passionately.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ozoemeka(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
engrtee: Women are better actors

grin
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by ayde: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Nonybb: Nairaland has the highest number of atheist and stupid ppl in any site i have visited. This is so sad

So very true and pathetic at the same time.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by AreaFada2: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2013

Actually men's stubborness is more of an obstacle to the spirit of the devil. The devil worked it out long ago that women's spirit and mind is more amenable to manipulation and that to deceive mankind, the woman is his best bet.

Why do you think Satan set out to convince/deceive Eve in Eden instead of stubborn Adam?
In the last days the devil is again having a deception bonanza. Guess who he's using to deceive us again.

Except the same women suddenly don't believe Garden of Eden story now that it doesn't favour them.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by AreaFada2: 2:10am On Apr 22, 2013
ayde:

So very true and pathetic at the same time.

There's nothing atheistic about heeding the bible counsel to be on our guard against legions of fake prophets in the last days.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by efe22(m): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2013
90% of women and girls in church today are posses with marine or water spirits and other demonic powers. That's why every Sunday or any other Holy Ghost service they keep manifesting (the same people). The truth is they have not decided in their heart to be delivered or surrender to Christ fully. If you don't believe that's your problem and may God have mercy on you. I end here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.