Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (18509 Views)

Why Didn't Camera Men Fall Under Annointing? / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Valto(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
i wonder too.. and it is almost the same set of people in every anointing service.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nicepoker(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
They r all faking it
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by elampiro(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is it deliverance or annointing? I know women fall to the ground in lots of deliverance session. I can tell why it's women who usually are been affected/fall down and start to swim on the floor during deliverance session.

Who can explain?
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by elampiro(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nicepoker: They r all faking it

What does someone gain from pretending to be a 'mammy water' or Ogbanje or a witch?

Just curious.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nonybb: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nairaland has the highest number of atheist and stupid ppl in any site i have visited. This is so sad

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Paschal007: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hehehe especially during night vigils. I usually don't get out of their way. grin
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
samm_miey: Becos they prefer to fall dan to getting a*roused by the men of God touch,u knw women nah,smal tin,dia body don stand.
are you serious? so they are more prone to more attention than men?
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Blov: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
crythe truth is that majority of wat we called and claimed to be anointing is not and cant never b one. Many ar being dceiv today by so called Men of God (MOG) because of their dsire fo miracles, sings and wanders. Tel me whr in d Bible did pple falls out of their senses: exposing their neckedness and all their bodies outside under Christ anointing (the owner of all anointing ) or his Disciples in d name of anointing ?
Most of wat we see today ar practices of the heathens related to witchcraft, soothsaying, necromancy, divination etc. B wise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by vanstanzy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't know about that, but my take on this issue is that next time a supposed M.O.G. tries to fall me by

shoving me, i'll break his damn jaws with my fist. angry angry angry They better stick to their women folks, who are

acting.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Revolva(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
but how come everybody falls under the anointing, How come the cameraman never falls under the anointing? to tell you all na wash...its not real....its just a way to make you fear..and hypnotize your mind...that why women fall most of he time because hey are easily deceived....
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by maxisfield(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Av neva fallen bfor oh!buh most gehs around me fall angry tot I waz †ђξ problem grin
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by EzePromoe: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
I've asked this same question since i was 5 and up till now, i've got no answer, and i tell you OP, carnal minds don't understand the things of the spirit. I don't expect anyone here to give the reason why.
Come to think of it, who told you its only women fall under anointing? That's in your own church o, because in my church, both men and women fall under anointing.

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
perhaps they their brain must be breezy and full of air...or a pluasible explanation for this phenomena might be immense gravitational pull acting on their frail biological systems.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by W3xy1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
women are more posses by evil spirits. that's y 85% of church congregation are women

2 Likes

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by kedukc(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
!
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by boron10(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Eze Promoe: I've asked this same question since i was 5 and up till now, i've got no answer, and i tell you OP, carnal minds don't understand the things of the spirit. I don't expect anyone here to give the reason why.
Come to think of it, who told you its only women fall under anointing? That's in your own church o, because in my church, both men and women fall under anointing.
Majority are women.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
It's so annoying and it is very common among the female folks any small thing they will start rooling on the floor even the ashewos lol the day one idiot rolled to my side i matched the morrafucker come see the way the idiiot shout yeeeee!!! ! and i was like do u feel anytin when u are in the spirit lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Morgan1092(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Me think d fall due 2 dia demonic possess.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
shocked
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by rezzy: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Personally for me, i dont allow people to lay hands on me. I dont believing in falling down when service is on not until i went for a programme/deliverance in MFM and a prayer point was made (and before then i have been fasting for 5 weeks 6 to 6,) which i prayed very well, i didnt believe what happened to me, i kept pinning the ground with my toes cos i dont want to fall but for where, anointing kept pushing me everywhere, my legs were twisting, the ministers couldnt even hold me. Even when they managed to put me on the seat, it will take me from the seat and kept pushing me about. People i went with were pitying me (according to them) cos the way i was falling on chairs. (i felt ashamed after everything) I remember i was putting on my glasses and it didnt remove from my face. Since then, it has happened only once. After that great deliverance, i can see d result.

One thing i know is some people still fake it cos some MOG will push u, march your legs till u fall. When i was in my teen, especially during vigils, once we are touched, we fall to the ground and sleep till morning.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by anonimi: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
rezzy: Personally for me, i dont allow people to lay hands on me. I dont believing in falling down when service is on not until i went for a programme/deliverance in MFM and a prayer point was made (and before then i have been fasting for 5 weeks 6 to 6,) which i prayed very well, i didnt believe what happened to me, i kept pinning the ground with my toes cos i dont want to fall but for where, anointing kept pushing me everywhere, my legs were twisting, the ministers couldnt even hold me. Even when they managed to put me on the seat, it will take me from the seat and kept pushing me about. People i went with were pitying me (according to them) cos the way i was falling on chairs. (i felt ashamed after everything) I remember i was putting on my glasses and it didnt remove from my face. Since then, it has happened only once. After that great deliverance, i can see d result.

Your fasting could have prepared you for the annointing SPARK if onemay call it so.
It's like you had been in the gym exercising your spirit man so to speak.

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Phonon: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Because women are naturally dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by OmoTier1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
soon they will ask.. why was Jesus born of a woman, nee a virgin .. there are some questions you do not bother to ask in public as you may end up heaping a curse on your head. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by juman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nicepoker: They r all faking it

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Niseamaka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Goshen360: Don't tell me you people are beginning to USE YOUR GOD GIVEN MIND TO QUESTION THINGS OF THE SPIRIT O.... grin

God did not give you your MIND or brain to be docile and passive and accept situations hook, line and sinker. There`s nothing wrong in asking questions about things we do not understand, including questions about things of the spirit.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Augustinaz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Women fall most cos dem are motherfuckerz. Most of them are filled with bad spirits and they are also agents of evil. So they cannot stand the power of the anointing.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by OmoTier1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Niseamaka:

God did not give you your MIND or brain to be docile and passive and accept situations hook, line and sinker. There`s nothing wrong in asking questions about things we do not understand, including questions about things of the spirit.
There are things God has "willed" to reveal to the sons of men, other has He kept for Himself for His own glory. To the one who is canal, His MIND takes charge of Him and can lead Him to ask all manner of questions, but to the one who is born of God's Spirit, His Spirit takes charge and He discerns things by the power of the Holy Spirit and through the Word of God.
You can never be clever than your maker... watch it before He hands you over to Satan.

1 Like

Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by UjSizzle(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Niseamaka:
dude are you from Nise??

@Topic. cos we women are a bit more spiritually inclined than the male folks.
We don't have as stubborn a spirit as most men do.
We tend to believe more without doubt which works both in our favour and to our detriment too. The former makes it possible to let the Spirit of God into our life and take control of us. The latter leaves us susceptible as victims to this mindless world and wicked people smiley.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Suresir: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
musKeeto: Goshen is being sarcastic...

And I'm quite disappointed by majority of the responses. What do you mean weaker sex?

It's more difficult to live as a woman in Nigeria than a man. And yet so much is expected of them. It's my view that in this desire to meet up with what society expects of them, these women have pushed further 'to God' in desperation, making them more susceptible to these kinds of experiences.

You're expected to take care of a family with money that buys even little with each passing day? Please...
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Cliffmatrix(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Its simply because women are more possessed of evil spirits than men,they are the weaker vessels hence the devil used Eve to bring down man @ the garden of Eden but the truth is no man or woman can withstand the annointing of the Holy spirit.
Re: Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? by Dracula27: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
sagytarius™:
OP, I cant categorically tell you one why now, because I don't want to say one reason and my OADT God says its another one.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKM ooooo!! Why are you like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.