Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu (19394 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Samabu07(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
eggheaders:
I am very sure this simpleton never read through this article.God what sort of blockhead is this.just state one thing he said wrong in that article.fools like you ought to be locked permanently in the zoo.
cheesy
Finishing. GEJ set a record and fix Nigeria on the right path. The populace are suffering beyond comprehension.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by comradestalk: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Can anyone tell me the difference between Reuben Abati and Dele Momodu? ... easy answer one is in aso rock and the other is desperately trying to get his own aso rock appointment. Mr. Momodu keep on writing such powerful article my crystal ball tells me a ministerial/ambassadorial appointment will soon be yours.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Tochinn(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
onatisi:
i am still trying to get his point myself but the point is there is no point there ,he is only saying what everybody already knows
. His point is Gudlock 2 lay low 4 APC and his Tinubu 2 take ova. tribalistic man indeed
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by samabashiy46: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Am not a great fan of DM....I often see him more as someone that dwells more on the soft and glitzy side of journalism, so I tried so hard to look for something to fault him upon with this article...the more I tried..the more I realized that am actually reading about the best article from the man. Nothing whatsoever to fault him upon based on this article.

The one I put in bold plays here on NL everyday..

While someone accused the northerners of playing politics of religion and the S/Westerners playing politics of hatred ...the Easterners combine both...hatred and religion.

I've gone through the whole thread..none of those writing against DM can even quote one portion of the article that is wrong...all they are are interested in is maligning the personality of DM...the way losers do.

Totally in sync with you. DM is not the issue here. If any of us (unknown political beings) had written the above piece, I don't think it would have generated so much chaotic hate. Some of us have fallen prey to the quagmire of selfmade diversionary techniques which are so so rampant anytime serious national issues such as this are discussed among the generality of us Nigerians. I subscribe that everyone should fimocus more on God & also "not what ur country can do for you but what you can do for yourself and your country".
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Tonae: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
In the real sense of it, GEJ is just in the 2nd year of his first term of 4 yrs. You don`t just take over govt. and begin to work miracle and wonders. It takes time to pick the right people into the right positions and then lay down your policies and begin to work towards seeing them take effect. So far so good for GEJ, certain positive results are manifesting. The only thing he needs do is continue doing well by improving infrastructure, stabilizing the economy and increase the fight on corruption and his critics like Dele Momodu will retrieve their ill advise of dropping out of 2015 race. Who takes over if he does? Tinubu and Co? HELL NO.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Tintinix: 4:35am On Apr 22, 2013
Kamardiran: ...but he has show incompetence
To what extent??
Nigerians you all are lucky that this president is a democrat and has fully allowed freedom of speech which you all have so far abused to justify any action from the presidency! Sometimes I wince at the insults hurled on this man.
At Dele Momodu's article... Please how many articles were written to analyze the pros and cons of obasanjo's return ticket?? Was it not taken for granted? Even in the face of daylight robbery of his administration. No bdy talks of the gsm scam, or same Benin Ore road awarded that was never done! That I read people picking holes at the extent of work done so far now!
How many Independent power projects did OBJ commission Nigerians?? Have we forgotten the billion dollars rail project he launched days before he left power? Did it see the light of day??
GEJ has told you all including you Dele Momodu and political Jobbers, leave him alone let him continue to do his work no matter how slow, it is steady!!
Come 2015 you either vote for him to continue if he chooses to run or known fast criminals and see whether whilst you type their atrocoties you won't be picked up!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Tintinix: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2013
;( God if my president wud jus tak d;is portion of 'my candid take' nd do justice 2 it den he has a ln legacy accorded 2 him. In my dialet ..'N'EBE ANA-AMA NJAKILI KA ANA-EKWU EZIOKWU. i.e in every nonSENSE tak the 'sense' ....... [/quote]
So after he has achieved all these in 4years, that NO other president who had more than a lifetime to more than achieve, he should Jejely step aside abi?
Una try!
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by musiwa24: 4:55am On Apr 22, 2013
nobody will vote for him, because he as link with thisday newspaper publisher... so because alot of them distrust nduka, they will not vote for him.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Tintinix: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2013
ckkris:
The Young Shall Grow. And President Jonathan is not swallowing this country for himself and children, as you can OBSERVE in IBB, ATIKU Tinubu, and those born-to-ruin Nigeria. Please it ain't cool parroting what dem looters allege. Jona is meticulous, and is deliberatively implementing short term, medium, and sustainable programmes. The beneficiaries of the corrupt status quo are the ones shouting 'clueless', just because Jona is reforming their political and economic structures that made Nigeria a dump consumer nation, instead of producing even basic goods. All indices are now pointing up.

Leave them! We don't look at indices neither do we believe them, na hearsay we thrive on! No oh! Our foriegn reserves is not increasing, of course not inflation is not reducing, how could there be improvement in power... Our airport is not up to INter-international standards, which kin micro economy? (Meanwhile most of them now have the capacity to establish small scall businesses which were more or less dead some years back)
Please leave Nigerians, we are waiting for the return of chop I chop.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by moshoodn(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2013
FROM THE LITERARY POINT OF VIEW, HIS WRITE UP IS A BLAST.. REALLY COOL....

I LOVE HIS CHOICE OF DICTION, CONNEXION, FIGURATIVE EXPRESSIONS ETC.

HE'S DEFINITELY A GOOD WRITER.

AS PER THE CONTENT ANYWAY, SO MANY TRUTHS.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by RaheemTaiwo: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Dele momodu *I just dey look you* its obvious that you don't know what you want, Even your wife dint believe in your leadership, that's why she dint vote for you. Abeg go and focus on *OVIATION MAGAZINE* that where your ministry is functioning, your anointing will work better there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Only Buhari That Can Tell Nigerians What He's Suffering From - Adesina / Pressure Mounts On 16 PDP NWC Members To Return N450m / Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.