Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu (19393 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ajalaolanr(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
This write up has nothing picking on the personality of the president:Dele gave a candid advise which forbears the best option for GEJ, as president, if he can conclude several eye reaching project I.e.constant electricity,completion of the rail and rehabilitation of the major roads, even if he fails to win the PDP ticket, Nigerians will vote for him if he forms his own party overnight!
#80million:
Bob Dee

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
fried-rice:

There is nothing wrong if a sinner repents of his ways and fights for the greater good. it's called CHANGE.
typical of Nigerians, fighting the Messenger instead of facing the Message. SMH
ehhhhhhhh,yeeepa
who has changed ?give him a ministerial post and see how reputably and remarkably corrupt he is.do u think he likes or loves nigeria so much?all this write up has a selfish agenda behind it .dont ever trust a nigerian politician

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Toktee(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Dele Momodu is biased in his cryptic write-up. He does not impress me as an intelligent writer, I feel he needs to learn more from Hell-Rufai. By the way, has Momodu asked Pastor Bakare why he ceased insulting the President every other Sunday ?

I think Nigerians do not need a Dele Momodu to tell us who to vote for, in the end, the ballot box will speak and we will all obey.

There is no other healthy option for Nigeria in 2015, I can not see Buhari, an Ex-Soldier and Coupist, who overthrew a democratically elected Government of Shagari and openly got support of Boko Haram after instigating the attacks with the tears and blood mantra ruling this great country.

Tinubu is never a Presidential material going by his overnight 'unprovable' wealth possibly from daylight loot of treasury.

Who again is there in the opposition, I see no body. Amaechi is a political coachroach that needs lessons from history, PDP has a penalty for 'enemies within'.

Dele Momodu did well as a celebrity journalist, but I doubt his competency in the policy management and public commentary.

Adieu to Dele Momodu in the event of his political demise.
With all your education you failed to make any meaningful contribution here instead you succeded in criticising him which i think you have a personal issues with him,as you criticised him be kind or partrotic enough to profer solution to where you think he has failed or forever remain silence,the writer is not your type even when he dies his grave will be better than ur generation,SEXKILL STAY OFF!

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Pimples(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
pistol: One thing I like about this guy is his style of writing.

It's just like reading a novel. I don't read long political stuff...but this was an exception

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by larrysng(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mr dele momodu is entitle to his own sentimental opinion. He surely will be fit for a good debator.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sojiboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dele with all these u wrote,and u said u dony ve problem wt Jonathan in ur first paragraph, U must be a confusionist or a Konfusian,

How on earth will u exalt Tinubu the s/w thief and Buhari d Bokoharamist,Pls wakeup, though u ve a nice usage of words which i must commend,But sir U ve wasted ur God giving Talent on rubbish

Pls Try again latter sir

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ckkris: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
Vote Jona 2015.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by mbhs139(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:
I am very sure this simpleton never read through this article.God what sort of blockhead is this.just state one thing he said wrong in that article.fools like you ought to be locked permanently in the zoo.

and I wonder who are those 7 people that liked his comment. Isn't Dele right that we don't vote like normal people but based on money, religion, ethnicity and afiliations

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by mbhs139(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ekans: I am not yoruba,but Dele is so on point in his analysis on how to throw GEJ out in 2015,but will the opposition ever be cohesive enough to forgo personal ambitions and land the sucker punch on phee deeee pheeeee?.

I don't think he has talked about throwing GEJ out in 2015. He only gave some advise to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by farem: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
onatisi: angry
na wah oo,every dick and harry is just trying to use gej and the social media to seek relevance as a political analyst and activist.
[color=#990000][/color]
ARE YOU TELLING ME, DELE IS SEEKING RELEVANCE? DELE HAS BEEN IN THE NATIONAL LIMELIGHT B4 GEJ WAS KNOWN IN OTUOKE!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Dele Momodu is biased in his cryptic write-up. He does not impress me as an intelligent writer, I feel he needs to learn more from Hell-Rufai. By the way, has Momodu asked Pastor Bakare why he ceased insulting the President every other Sunday ?

I think Nigerians do not need a Dele Momodu to tell us who to vote for, in the end, the ballot box will speak and we will all obey.

There is no other healthy option for Nigeria in 2015, I can not see Buhari, an Ex-Soldier and Coupist, who overthrew a democratically elected Government of Shagari and openly got support of Boko Haram after instigating the attacks with the tears and blood mantra ruling this great country.

Tinubu is never a Presidential material going by his overnight 'unprovable' wealth possibly from daylight loot of treasury.

Who again is there in the opposition, I see no body. Amaechi is a political coachroach that needs lessons from history, PDP has a penalty for 'enemies within'.

Dele Momodu did well as a celebrity journalist, but I doubt his competency in the policy management and public commentary.

Adieu to Dele Momodu in the event of his political demise.
......and GEJ is better than all those u mentioned?

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
alpha conde: But seriously GEJ still appeals to me as the best candidate PDP has. Those names we hear such as ameachi tambuwal lamido etc are kids of same parents. I wish GEJ could just be more courageous and fix nigeria
...but he has show incompetence
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Osc: I think west plays more of politics of tribal hate while north play politics of religion.
...and east plays politics of follow follow

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by decrox199(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
I hardly post comment on Nairaland despite bn a die hard fan but I must surely bare my mind on this topical write-up..Itz indeed a nice article coming from Bob dee.It clearly on d style of politics bn played in Nigeria(money bag).This is purely a constructive criticism avin proffered antidots to the numerous problems facing out dear country.I personally dnt tink GEJ has anythn to offer ds country if re-elected.We need to see beyond tribal inclination,religion and wat av u b4 makn decision come 2015..God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by friedrice1: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
onatisi:
ehhhhhhhh,yeeepa
who has changed ?give him a ministerial post and see how reputably and remarkably corrupt he is.do u think he likes or loves nigeria so much?all this write up has a selfish agenda behind it .dont ever trust a nigerian politician

this is my point, leave the messenger, his analysis hasn't shown he's seeking political office or relevance, or is he canvassing for your votes.. it's a clear cut digest to the current political quagmire Nigerians face. the devil can also quote the bible, that doesn't kill the message the bible passes

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by utch(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please to whom is this letter addressed to? I think it should be addressed to the president FRN and either e-mailed or posted to him.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by bknight: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Did he write this from his ghana home? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Itoroetti(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:
I am very sure this simpleton never read through this article.God what sort of blockhead is this.just state one thing he said wrong in that article.fools like you ought to be locked permanently in the zoo.
Negatively charge properties like u.I don't blame u,rather I blame how u were brought u.mumu like u.thank God u knew I didn't read.u are a living witness os stupidity and insanity.a fool is an understatement to describe u

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Itoroetti(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
OAM4J:

The above is my deepest worry for Nigeria Politics
...And what makes u think that ur mr right is my mr right?vote who u tink is better let me equally vote mine

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Itoroetti(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
fried-rice:

It's safe to say I.diots like your type are the major stumbling block to real CHANGE Nigerians seek.
Ishi monkey like u.u must be highly insane to know how others are idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Kk4(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Biafra war is about to repeat its self but this time not with guns and bombs but with politics..North and west are teaming up with the sole purpose of removing south/east from power just like they did prior to the civil war.
2015 has started folks.. *pass the popcorn*

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Itoroetti(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
Toktee: Dont mind the retar.d he iz suffering from incurable disease call illitracy.
Th.ief th.ef go learn hand work from ur pay master

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ewet: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
As for me and my house, the best option for Jonathan is to ignore all those putting pressure on him to run. Truth is he has nothing to prove again. God has showered him with too much kindness. He has entered the history books for life as Nigeria’s President and Commander-in-Chief. It does not matter how long he stays in power. What would ultimately matter is what he does with it. If I were in his shoes, I will concentrate on what legacy to bequeath to future generations and worry less about the distractions of a Second Term malady. He has nothing to lose if he does not seek a second term but he has everything to forfeit if he runs and fails to win. The best way to win or lose with dignity is not to make it a matter of life and death. It would even be worse if he has nothing tangible to point at as his achievement when his tenure expires, whenever that is.
He shuld please do sob as to save us anoda 4 years of avoidable cluelessness!
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
Toktee: With all your education you failed to make any meaning contribution here instead you succeded in criticising him which i think you have a personal issues with him,as you criticised him be kind or partrotic enough to profer solution to where you think he has failed or forever remain silence,the writer is not your type even when he dies his grave will be better than ur generation,SEXKILL STAY OFF!
You must truly know Dele Momodu's worth and 'psychically' proportioned it to mine before making your assertion. This is how easy it is to fail in exams and blame the government for all your woes.

Dele Momodu, is a product of political abortion of nepotism. He is of no class to mention the President's name in such derogatory manner, cos the President's echelon is astronomical compared to that of a rogue journalist who makes fortune publishing the wealth of classic depredators. GEJ is Oil while Dele Momodu is Water, both can not mix and the price will never be same.
Let's not abuse the privileges of the freedom of speech, last I checked, Freedom is NOT liberty.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Itoroetti(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
onatisi:
ehhhhhhhh,yeeepa
U are so on point,don't mind all this political ash.awo telling us how good d write up is

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kamardiran: ......and GEJ is better than all those u mentioned?
Yes, Yes and Yes, by all means and glory, He is.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by eggheaders(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Itoroetti :

Negatively charge properties like u.I don't blame u,rather I blame how u were brought u.mumu like u.thank God u knew I didn't read.u are a living witness os stupidity and insanity.a fool is an understatement to describe u
e

hey homo habilis.go complete your evolution cycle,before coming on a forum meant for human to open that gutter you call mouth.I never blame nature for throwing up a subhuman like you to the biosphere. I only blame aba fake condom manufacturers for giving us a waste like you to contend with.maybe y'all animal lots have to hold a meeting with the paramount ruler of the bononos foolglobe. to create animaland for y'all to share your animalistic thoughts.next time learn how to communication in English cause I don't understand the stone age language you just spewwed up there.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by omenka(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Again, Dele takes aim and hits the bulls eye with deadly precision!

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by samuel900(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Dele,go and sit down.we are not d problem ur ovation magazine isn't selling again,internet and social media are the reason.if u can't beat them,u join them.I believe u wish that u were made a minister,but that can't happen.u contested for presidency,why didn't u win if ur ideas are any better.go and recover from ur melt down
u will never learn. All u know is to criticise
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Dele,go and sit down.we are not d problem ur ovation magazine isn't selling again,internet and social media are the reason.if u can't beat them,u join them.I believe u wish that u were made a minister,but that can't happen.u contested for presidency,why didn't u win if ur ideas are any better.go and recover from ur melt down
I dnt want to comment but u made me. You are pathetic and those idiots who LIKE YOUR POST. Did you read the insightful unbiased and honest article. What achievement have u made in your WORTHLESS MISSERABLE LIFE? You just made me wonder with the lenght you will go to bring others down who are even trying to advice ur clueless brother. OPONU

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 12 In Borno / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) / EFCC Celebrates 14th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.