Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu (19392 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
include 2015-election.php

if($jonathan=='runin2015')
{
echo "Nigeria is in trouble";
}

elseif($ACN="wins"wink
{
echo "Nigeria is in bigger trouble";
}

else
{
echo "The suffering continues.";
}

ERROR VARIABLE UNDEFINED:$jonathan;

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Afam4eva(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
adeaugustus:

ERROR VARIABLE UNDEFINED:$jonathan;
A nation without a root cannot stand. We're busy implementing varibales that we've not declared.

But then again, the variable $jonathan could have been defined in the 2015-election.php file that was included.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by mallmum: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:
I am very sure this simpleton never read through this article.God what sort of blockhead is this.just state one thing he said wrong in that article.fools like you ought to be locked permanently in the zoo.

well said my dear... grin
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by mallmum: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
Slonge2: abeg abeg abeg u won kill am

nice one grin
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by vanbonattel: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
kabba7:

Is Jonathan worth voting for

He is the best of the worst on the rack.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by samabashiy46: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kudos to Dele for the well articulated article. Albeit, it comprises of blunt present truths that we all know, we all need to be reminded of them always. Whether we like Dele or not, the truth still remains the truth. I believe that whether we believe that any writer is feeling political marginalized or not or we are not comfortable with the way he/she run their business, for us to be truly objective and sincere to ourselves, we should comment on the subject matter he/she wrote for our comments accordingly. Whoever has not committed any sin should throw the 1st stone. We shouldn't allow sentiments or otherwise make us derail from the key issues irrespective of whoever is man enough to say them. Lets strive to move our country forward...
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Akpan107(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thank you for ur grammar... But GEJ must contest and he must win!!! No two ways about it.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sweetestboi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
ckkris:
I still have more FACTS to present, not curses.
apologies"buh even the commoner in nigeria knwz dis is the worse administration eva experience by dis nation"two yrz already elapsin n d country iz yet 2 feel a positive impact of the govt"all we hear iz casuality'emty promises'grantin incentives to only those who take arms"clueless gestures"recyclin corrupt individuals etc"truth be told itz as though nigeria had no govt"
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by vanbonattel: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
samabashiy46: Kudos to Dele for the well articulated article. Albeit, it comprises of blunt present truths that we all know, we all need to be reminded of them always. Whether we like Dele or not, the truth still remains the truth. I believe that whether we believe that any writer is feeling political marginalized or not or we are not comfortable with the way he/she run their business, for us to be truly objective and sincere to ourselves, we should comment on the subject matter he/she wrote for our comments accordingly. Whoever has not committed any sin should throw the 1st stone. We shouldn't allow sentiments or otherwise make us derail from the key issues irrespective of whoever is man enough to say them. Lets strive to move our country forward...

You are talking mainly about accepting the message, not judging the messenger. Same thing with "There was a country" by Chinua Achebe, a classic which should be thought in schools as a subject known as Achebeism.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ekans: I am not yoruba,but Dele is so on point in his analysis on how to throw GEJ out in 2015,but will the opposition ever be cohesive enough to forgo personal ambitions and land the sucker punch on phee deeee pheeeee?.
thats d point, they wont.
Simply divide dis country ka a nudebe ufodu akuko. Nonsense talk kazi nku. 2015 ga adi godi egwu

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Princelyod(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
[quote au ;Dthor=sweetest boi]shut d hole in ur face"wts d percentage of nigerians dat shares d same view wif u"if we r 2 speak of his[gej]inexcusable flawz d thread will not be enuf"pple like u r d reasons dis country iz in a state of constant decay"[/quote]everybody blaming everybody on why the state is like this grin
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Urine: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
adeaugustus: Attention seeker

<?php
include "dele momodu.php"
if {he would stop making noise};
else {kill him};
?>

<?php
echo "he don keep quiet";
else {kill him};
echo "mission accomplished";
?>

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Urine: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
include 2015-election.php

if($jonathan=='runin2015')
{
echo "Nigeria is in trouble";
}

elseif($ACN="wins"wink
{
echo "Nigeria is in bigger trouble";
}

else
{
echo "The suffering continues.";
}

Boss don't you think we should use sessions so the transition programme can run smoothly?
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ckkris: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
sweetest boi: apologies"buh even the commoner in nigeria knwz dis is the worse administration eva experience by dis nation"two yrz already elapsin n d country iz yet 2 feel a positive impact of the govt"all we hear iz casuality'emty promises'grantin incentives to only those who take arms"clueless gestures"recyclin corrupt individuals etc"truth be told itz as though nigeria had no govt"
The Young Shall Grow. And President Jonathan is not swallowing this country for himself and children, as you can OBSERVE in IBB, ATIKU Tinubu, and those born-to-ruin Nigeria. Please it ain't cool parroting what dem looters allege. Jona is meticulous, and is deliberatively implementing short term, medium, and sustainable programmes. The beneficiaries of the corrupt status quo are the ones shouting 'clueless', just because Jona is reforming their political and economic structures that made Nigeria a dump consumer nation, instead of producing even basic goods. All indices are now pointing up.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by otokx(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:
I am very sure this simpleton never read through this article.God what sort of blockhead is this.just state one thing he said wrong in that article.fools like you ought to be locked permanently in the zoo.

locking poster in the zoo will be an injustice and abuse to animal rights, even in that animal world there is order.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Urine:
<?php
echo "he don keep quiet";
else {kill him};
echo "mission accomplished";
?>

thanks
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ckkris: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:
thats d point, they wont.
Simply divide dis country ka a nudebe ufodu akuko. Nonsense talk kazi nku. 2015 ga adi godi egwu
Its either Jona wins, or American prediction. Obj has reshufled the balance of power. Boko Haram is restricted to remote deserts.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by eagleeye2: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
fried-rice:

There is nothing wrong if a sinner repents of his ways and fights for the greater good. it's called CHANGE.
typical of Nigerians, fighting the Messenger instead of facing the Message. SMH

So why are we then fighting Reuben Abati, if as a political crusader in times past, he is now a "sinner" in our eyes. It is equally called change.
I love Dele's write up, but he is the least person I will think to come and fight for the masses. For avoidance of doubt, Dele has shown in times past that he glorifies wealth no matter how it is gotten. So why is he castigating what he was championing.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Urine: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
adeaugustus:

thanks

You're welcome Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Olaone1: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
They fail to understand why he couldn’t come up with a star-studded team of Donald Duke, Nasir El Rufai, Dora Akunyili, NgoziOkonjo-Iwealla, NuhuRibadu, Bukola Saraki, Julius Ihonvbere, Charles Soludo, Emeka Chikelu, Oby Ezekwesili, Akin Osuntokun, Frank Nweke Jnr., and others, when he left power in 2007. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar had a pool of young and vibrant technocrats like Chris Mammah, Onukaba Adinoyi-Ojo, Garba Shehu and Adeolu Akande who could have been groomed for the new Nigeria of our dreams. However they were all exterminated like irritants by Obasanjo who squashed them underfoot.
Star-studded ko, star-studded ni. undecided Maybe you need to tell us what they achieved. Bukola Saraki? You are high on cheap Tesco booze, Mr Momodu.

Had power been transferred to such upwardly mobile people, Nigeria would have had its own version of Obama and Cameron by now.
Very silly statement! What's upwardly mobile about Cameron?
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by vizboy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
The article came with no point. Cause things stated here are things we already know. NIGERIA POLITICIALS BE IT PDP,ACN,CPC,ANPP,APC are all thiefs and birds of same feather.

I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR A [DEVIL] WEAK PRESIDENT WHOM I KNOW IS TRYING TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY THAN VOTE FOR AN ANGEL I DONT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE HAS TO OFFER.

They all try to show consine for the commom man when dey want something from him but the moment they get there. They forget that we made it possible for them to be there.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by kolexy(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "to upstage our own BAT, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu in APC"

So to Dele Momodu, Senator Bola Tinubu is "our own" while president Jonathan is their own?

This is the same thing I observed with Kayode, one of the presenters of Sunrise, a programme on Channelstv which airs on Saturday morning. He discusses everything related to GEJ with so much cynicism and pessimism. But when it comes to Fashola, you'll hear patronising phrases like "our own dear governor Fashola". What is eating these few Yoruba bigots up?

And you think Dele Momodu is Yoruba?
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Ilekokonit: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2013
My Candid Take On 2015 by Dele Momodu

Dele, "Gbogbo Obo Idanre ti Gbon" - "All the monkeys at Idanre are now wise". Gone are the days when self appointed public commentators can hood wink us by repeatedly writing copious articles that seem to portray them as being on the side of the masses or being neutral observers when in actual fact they are wolves in sheep clothing with blood all over their mouth.

Dele first go and ask for forgiveness for using Ovation to launder the image of Lootocrats like Babangida, Abacha's wife and many more before you purport to give us your "Candid Take on 2015".

We don't need your self serving analysis as we can think for ourselves 'cos nobody has the monopoly of wisdom. Is it not the same way Reuben Abati wormed his way into our hearts first with his "Candid" appearances on "Patito's Gang" and then with his numerous articles that always criticised the Government of the day. But immediately Reuben was appointed as a Presidential aide, we saw his true colour as Pharaoh's mouthpiece that tried to justify every evil meted out on the common man by those in power.

So, Dele go and meet your ersthwhile pal - Ex Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi if perchance he still has part of his loot left to share with you.

Or you could ask Bisi Olatilo his magic or voodoo for still being in the good books of our lootocrats such that he is their preferred image launderer in his obscene Bisi Olatilo show that showcases the way they spend the money they have stolen from us on their lavish parties.

So, Dele keep your futile ideas of worming your way into our hearts to your self and stop wasting your time just because Nigeria's Lootocrats have banned your magazine crew and photographers from their obscene corruption showcasing parties.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Ilekokonit: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by tripleaa: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2013
The dele mumudu guy doesn't even reside in nigeria. His somewhere in ghana romancing girls with elaborate social organs with his king sized amala lips. Nigeria is the only country where criminals call armed robbers thieves.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by valdubem(m): 4:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Question: Please who is Dele Momodu
Answer: An Irrelevant old Publisher that wants to turn relevant (by all means).

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by laytoshtwo: 5:02am On Apr 21, 2013
sadSome nigerians will vote for those who will offer them enough money to feed for two or three month
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 21, 2013
eggheaders:
I think the zoo will be too good for the foool, dungeon should do.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by anonimi: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2013
fried-rice:

There is nothing wrong if a sinner repents of his ways and fights for the greater good. it's called CHANGE.
typical of Nigerians, fighting the Messenger instead of facing the Message. SMH

[size=14pt]To repent and change such that reasonable people will accept your new status you must first do restitution.[/size]
Do you know if Dele Momodu has done that
One way of doing so will be to use all the profit form his Ovation magazine to support meaningful charitable causes to redress some of the problems created by the rogues he was praising and worshipping in his junk magazine.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Obijulius: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2013
POST + ALL REPLIES = BIG TRASH.

Dissolve Nigeria as per Biafra borders. The issue is 1000% resource control.

That is d viable option we face if GEJ loses come 2015 and we are happy to embrace whatever comes out of it!

Dele Momodu and his musings are so out of touch with the reality.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by dabossman(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Dont mind the retar.d he iz suffering from incurable disease call illitracy.

Er, illiteracy is actually curable.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by patrickmuf(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2013
For y'all ranting bullshit, remember you can only kill the messenger and not the message...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Boko Haram Kills 12 In Borno / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.