Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32840 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:

Post without launching personal attacks, dear.

Unless you are the op, i see no reason why the thread,or my responese, are paining you so.

In your opinion, married men are the ones chasing the op and/or yourself, because, as you say, somebody who was stalking you because of your beauty or maybe money, obtained your phone number from you indirectly.

Not sure what we are supposed to do with this information, and maybe you should also let us know how it negates the fact that women openly and unashamedly chase married men as if their lives depended on it.

We should close our eyes and sings hymns affirming the angelic nature of we females, is that your point? Spell it out, thanks, some of us are slowand dont get whatever it is you're trying to say.

Yes indeed you tpia in particular is very slow, you implied that the OP gave the married men her phone number and all I've been trying to drum into that obviously empty skull of yours is that, someone can get another person's number without the owner of the number knowing anything about how the latter person got the number.

I went further to tell you of how someone copied my digits from a bank book without my consent, I only got to know because I asked him how he got the number, instead of you to take corrections and learn, you are still typing rubbish.

Read and understand before rushing to make unintelligent comments.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by armyofone(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
wow!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Go cocoa! Go! grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
armyofone: wow!

armygirl, i am a married man - will you marry me?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
lafflaff123:

Huh? married men chase you too?
Na2day?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:

Post without launching personal attacks, dear.

Unless you are the op, i see no reason why the thread,or my response, is paining you so.

In your opinion, married men are the ones chasing the op and/or yourself, because, as you say, somebody who was stalking you because of your beauty or maybe money, obtained your phone number from you indirectly.

Not sure what we are supposed to do with this information, and maybe you should also let us know how it negates the fact that women openly and unashamedly chase married men as if their lives depended on it.

We should close our eyes and sings hymns affirming the angelic nature of we females, is that your point? Spell it out, thanks, some of us are slowand dont get whatever it is you're trying to say.

love this post
People should learn to divorce personalities from issues
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

you cannot give up on me cos as a married man, i am about to start hounding you.

i don't always agree with tpia@ but she's right on the money today!
women should take all responsibility when it comes to married men checking them out. thu have the most to lose - from both ends.

Abeg hound me sef make I show you say, a woman can take all a man owns without him seeing her pants, you think say I be tasha, walai I go wreck you tongue.

Ofcourse you will agree with Tpia today because you both are on team #married-men-are-the ones-being chased-by-young-girls#. That's not even my wahala, my own is that she should get that a man can get a lady's number if he wanted to without asking her.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: Yes indeed you tpia in particular is very slow, you implied that the OP gave the married men her phone number and all I've been trying to drum into that obviously empty skull of yours is that, someone can get another person's number without the owner of the number knowing anything about how the latter person got the number.

I went further to tell you of how someone copied my digits from a bank book without my consent, I only got to know because I asked him how he got the number, instead of you to take corrections and learn, you are still typing rubbish.

Read and understand before rushing to make unintelligent comments.
na today? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by armyofone(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

armygirl, i am a married man - will you marry me?

no no, don't come near. I don't need your money tongue and thanks, twister can do the same work grin
where is my gun self. Wouldn't hesitate to use it grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Go cocoa! Go! grin grin grin
Werey grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

most married women get big yansh na.........
Henhen? Cougar, stop checking bebe-idi awon Iyawo le!!! Stop it!!!!!

Btwn, ngbo? I hia u sef dey follow Iya oni protein dey do cyber *coughs* Emm..u no na lipsrsealed grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
ItsModella:
na today? grin grin
e don tey jare grin.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg hound me sef make I show you say, a woman can take all a man owns without him seeing her pants, you think say I be tasha, walai I go wreck you tongue.

Ofcourse you will agree with Tpia today because you both are on team #married-men-are-the ones-being chased-by-young-girls#. That's not even my wahala, my own is that she should get that a man can get a lady's number if he wanted to without asking her.

Stop mentioning my name, thanks. Face coogar directly and tango with him. Na una sabi wetin dey between una. I do not control which names he decides to throw out on this forum, i dont own anybody's keyboard. You want to act the hurt, bitter and jealous persona ( maybe that's your new assignment), na your own wahala be that. However, ori ara e lo ma fi gb'ebo e.

Your personal problems are your own, nothing to do with me, unless you want to explain further.

Now, let me spell it out in simple language- your stalker obtaining your phone number indirectly from you, does not mean women do not give out their phone numbers and contact details to the married men they are stalking.

If you are in the habit of picking up phone calls from strange men at 10 pm midnight, then good for you. You are a grown woman, i assume, and you can live your life whichever way you want.

However, dont whine when you dont like the consequences of your choices.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg hound me sef make I show you say, a woman can take all a man owns without him seeing her pants, you think say I be tasha, walai I go wreck you tongue.

be deceiving yourself.....
go and ask jenifa's friend - naija men would do you wrongly like a dentist fixing your IUD string.

tpia is a rabbi. she knows it all when it comes to the modern naija women and their uppity ways.

armyofone:
no no, don't come near. I don't need your money tongue and thanks, twister can do the same work grin
where is my gun self. Wouldn't hesitate to use it grin

twister? who is twister?
be deluding yourself a piece of toy can replace the WMDs God bestowed on naija men.

Idowuogbo:
Henhen? Cougar, stop checking bebe-idi awon Iyawo le!!! Stop it!!!!!

i don't check anything o! abeg....
single women are yet to satisfy my huge appetite na married women i go dey check out?

Btwn, ngbo? I hia u sef dey follow Iya oni protein dey do cyber *coughs* Emm..u no na lipsrsealed grin

till now, i don't know what mama protein means.....
my educated guess would be ujujoan, ileoba or sisiskill and i don't talk to any of them off the forum.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:

Stop mentioning my name, thanks.

Your personal problems are your own, nothing to do with me, unless you want to explain further.

Now, let me spell it out in simple language- your stalker obtaining your phone number indirectly from you, does not mean women do not give out their phone numbers and contact details to the married men they are stalking.

If you are in the habit of picking up phone calls from strange men at 10 pm midnight, then good for you. You are a grown woman, i assume, and you can live your life whichever way you want.

However, dont whine when you dont like the consequences of your choices.
I will call your name all I want, inshort tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tipa tpia tpia tpia tpia x1zillion, now do your worst.

It goes both ways so don't come here and talk like you are certain the OP and I infact, gave married men our digits, daz all.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ghen Ghen Ghen! Eshin shin carry kpomo!

Oga bee, u dey jot the scores? cheesy cheesy

i tire o madam ID
soon them go implicate oga of NL for this kasala
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by armyofone(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ cougar,
grin grin grin grin grin laughing in Mil language

who dash monkey banana tongue
keep deceiving yourself that you have wmd tongue
have you seen the latest on QVC, beat yours tongue
they need to have QVC in Nigeria.

joke aside, married men should focus on their wives and children.

I will never go for a married man or be a second wifey, never!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Coogar, you never jam, try me first.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: I will call your name all I want, inshort tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tipa tpia tpia tpia tpia x1zillion, now do your worst.

It goes both ways so don't come here and talk like you are certain the OP and I infact, gave married men our digits, daz all.

i like this. grin cheesy

freecocoa: Coogar, you never jam, try me first.

thank you for this rare opportunity -
time to celebrate.....

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

i like this. grin cheesy

thank you for this rare opportunity -
time to celebrate.....

You no well o, you really had to spot that out? Yeye grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: You no well o, you really had to spot that out? Yeye grin grin grin

the eye of an eagle.....

armyofone: @ cougar,
grin grin grin grin grin laughing in Mil language

who dash monkey banana tongue
keep deceiving yourself that you have wmd tongue
have you seen the latest on QVC, beat yours tongue
they need to have QVC in Nigeria.

they are not as good as what naija men carry....

joke aside, married men should focus on their wives and children.
I will never go for a married man or be a second wifey, never!

wait till i start hounding you......
i shall make you my 4th wife.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:
wait till i start hounding you......
i shall make you my 4th wife.

insh allah
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
O ga gan ni o
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by maclatunji: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Cougar, na today married men for NL dey hound babes for NL? Don't get me talking o! If I vex,dis place go scatter, gba! imagine,one agama lizard like dat(mod),get pikin wey senior me wiv like 5yrs o! still dey chase Bado.If I cough na, hin padis go say "Idowu is immature". angry

Maybe he was attracted by you "badosky" nature or is it alter ego?undecided Doesn't make it right though. What are you ladies going on about? Many of you are quick to portray yourselves as wild and morally uninhibited. You think people don't notice? If you want quality and not garbage, present yourself as a quality person wherever you find yourself- online or offline.

Talking in general terms here. Idowu your post just triggered the thought.

That is how I see it.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
maclatunji:
Maybe he was attracted by you "badosky" nature or is it alter ego?undecided Doesn't make it right though. What are you ladies going on about? Many of you are quick to portray yourselves as wild and morally uninhibited. You think people don't notice? If you want quality and not garbage, present yourself as a quality person wherever you find yourself- online or offline.

Talking in general terms here. Idowu your post just triggered the thought.
That is how I see it.

it's nothing to do with online presentation.......
single women should grab their destiny with their own hands and stop whining. the decision to be or not to be with a married man lies entirely with the woman. personally, i don't buy into this cheap hypocrisy that men are the evil bastärds!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: I will call your name all I want, inshort tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tpia tipa tpia tpia tpia tpia x1zillion, now do your worst.

If your conscience is pricking you, that's your own problem.

I did not address you in my posts, but you clearly saw yourself in them.

Too bad, what am i supposed to do for you now, turn back the clock and prevent you giving your digits to married men?

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tashamania:

Mom said you are such a naughty darling! grin smiley
Tasha,I can quite appreciate ua absolute abhorence of the constant overtures from married folks and the warning to all is well taken.As a soft landing on the matter, it's good you take note of the following three things:1. A married man who goes after single ladies online or real life is i) one with a pervert mind and need to be saved,ii) Is married but lonely in that some women (wives) once they hav one or two kids neglect the attention the man needds and face teir children,iii)struggling with the intimacy issues in his marriage- eg a busy or a sick wife iv) is simplistic and young at heart and is easily attracted by the allure,charisma,command,flow, and beauty of fine girls like u,among other reasons: None of the above makes it right or recommendable to the single lady.2.Many of such guys don't always end up exploiting the single ladies-in the process they hav setup homes for the single lady, helped the indigent complete their education and some time put them in enviable positions in employments.3. It's important for the singles now to know that they will be the married of tmrow and determine to correct the aforementioned weaknesses of married women.Ask the married men who come your way what's wrong with homefront and they will tell you more. Thanks and keep your decision.cheers.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Alaanyihaji:
Tasha,I can quite appreciate ua absolute abhorence of the constant overtures from married folks and the warning to all is well taken.As a soft landing on the matter, it's good you take note of the following three things:1. A married man who goes after single ladies online or real life is i) one with a pervert mind and need to be saved,ii) Is married but lonely in that some women (wives) once they hav one or two kids neglect the attention the man needds and face teir children,iii)struggling with the intimacy issues in his marriage- eg a busy or a sick wife iv) is simplistic and young at heart and is easily attracted by the allure,charisma,command,flow, and beauty of fine girls like u,among other reasons: None of the above makes it right or recommendable to the single lady.2.Many of such guys don't always end up exploiting the single ladies-in the process they hav setup homes for the single lady, helped the indigent complete their education and some time put them in enviable positions in employments.3. It's important for the singles now to know that they will be the married of tmrow and determine to correct the aforementioned weaknesses of married women.Ask the married men who come your way what's wrong with homefront and they will tell you more. Thanks and keep your decision.cheers.

good advice unfortunately wasted on tash
she is just an attention seeker sadly cry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
I dislike it when people unnecessarily hide behind others and push for a fight.

@freecocoa

Ozu go.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Op and her fellow complainers. Please don't worry about it.
This your pain is only for a season.
A time is coming (within the next 2 decades) when random married men won't chase you anymore.

So biko bare the pain for now you hia? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
2buff: Op and her fellow complainers. Please don't worry about it.
This your pain is only for a season.
A time is coming (within the next 2 decades) when random married men won't chase you anymore.

So biko bare the pain for now you hia? grin

LOL.. Haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.