Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32476 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

the op said married men on nairaland are hounding her.
the claim is a reckless accusation without any substantial evidence to back it up. married men having girlfriends is the norm or single women doing aristo is the norm? which is which?

even you?
married men on NL have proposed to you? it seems this is the flavour of the month. can you please name one of them or they swore you to an oath of secrecy?

what if he believes in polygamy?
the men in naija with 2 wives, how exactly did they accomplish such feats? did they marry those women from birth? of course, these men were already married when they sought out other single women to make them wife number 2. polygamy is not illegal in nigeria and women are not held at gunpoint to say yes!

more videos?
the one i brought out is embarrassing enough - i tore my newly acquired nigerian passport when i saw it. i carry a sudanese passport now.
I never said married men on NL propose to me, I'm talking about real life and I'm even sure if I paid mind to the countless pms I get on here, some will definitely be from married men.

Abegi, as if you don't know that most openly polygamous men in Nigeria are muslims, if a man believes in polygamy then he should not hide when he is unto another woman(which is how they operate). You know deep down that these men hide from their wives when playing their games, you are just covering for them. Then there are the ones who lie about not being married, how do you explain this one?
No be only sudanese passport na congolese id card, I dey vex abeg so I no wan laugh.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
As for the op, its simply a case of attack is the best form of defence, which she's using here.

Trying to make her married lovers look like the bad guys when in actual fact it takes two to tango. How did the man or men get hold of her phone number?

she saw his id on her phone at 10 pm, hurriedly answered it expecting to hear some sweet nothings or maybe a booty call request/ recharge card or brazilian hair cash drop, only to get a rude shock and nothing like what she had in mind.

Agbere, smh. Lord have mercy o.

As per women who were truely deceived by married men pretending to be single, that is not the op's situation.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:
I think its a well known fact these days, its actually more common to see women chasing married men, than the other way round.

Some married men of course will chase women no matter the number of wives they have at home, whether 1 or 100, but the excessively high levels of women who will literally do anything to hook a married man, is an open secret.

thank you very much.........
women like ujujoan would keep defending the indefensible........there are economic reasons attached to this trend. go to federal universities and see young women cuddling men with grey hair. how old do they think those men are? 19?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by SisiKill1: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

I am not supporting infidelity. What I am against is the perceived notion that it is the married men forcing themselves on single ladies perpetually.

When a single lady tells a married man - back off or else I will report your moves to your family, he would comply. No sensible man wants his family to know his foolishness.

Tashamania wants us to believe that the embarassing call she recieved from a married woman was all the fault of a married man who will not leave her alone. It takes two to tango. I simply refuse to believe that the married men gets all the blame here.

The point is - Why does it need to get to that point?!!!

I think this is what you guys are missing....Why does it have to get to the point where a single girl has to tell a married man to back off!! By virtue of being a MARRIED MAN he should automatically know to BACK OFF!!!!

That's all!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:
As for the op, its simply a case of attack is the best form of defence, which she's using here.

Trying to make her married lovers look like the bad guys when in actual fact it takes two to tango. How did the man or men get hold of her phone number?

she saw his id on her phone at 10 pm, hurriedly answered it expecting to hear some sweet nothings or maybe a booty call request/ recharge card or brazilian hair cash drop, only to get a rude shock and nothing like what she had in mind.

Agbere, smh.

As per women who were truely deceived by married men pretending to be single, that is not the op's situation.

You know what, I don't care that a single girl is chasing my husband. If any such thing happens, I'll hold my husband responsible cos he's the married one and should know better!
Meanwhile, how do you know the op is no being truly decieved? where you there undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
There is nothing wrong with the woman herself backing off!

However, the case we have here is women themselves chase men who they fully know are married!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: I never said married men on NL propose to me, I'm talking about real life and I'm even sure if I paid mind to the countless pms I get on here, some will definitely be from married men.

of course - some would be married men looking for 2nd or 3rd wives.
unfortunately, it's legal in our society to be polygamous! what's the big deal? it's your responsibility to do your due diligence and investigate the man asking you out. google his name, facebook, keek, etc.

Abegi, as if you don't know that most openly polygamous men in Nigeria are muslims, if a man believes in polygamy then he should not hide when he is unto another woman(which is how they operate). You know deep down that these men hide from their wives when playing their games, you are just covering for them. Then there are the ones who lie about not being married, how do you explain this one?
No be only sudanese passport na congolese id card, I dey vex abeg so I no wan laugh.

and there are no muslims on nairaland, i suppose......
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

thank you very much.........
women like ujujoan would keep defending the indefensible........there are economic reasons attached to this trend. go to federal universities and see young women cuddling men with grey hair. how old do they think those men are? 19?

My dear coogar, I agree that young girls date married men. But this young girl is NOT interested.
Please tell Pataki and co to leave her alone!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

At least the world will be saved from one more irresponsible sorry excuse for a man!
So yes, you need to be ALLU'ed! cool cool
Shei she advertised abi? Desperate as she is, she can do without second-hand over used things like you . . suck on that! tongue

You are way too daft to know your nose is used for breathing.

You might as well open your arssssss in the open market and suck up all the air you need.

I hope you are keeping a close eye on your husband. I really won't be surprised if he is one of those hitting up on the Tashamania's of NL. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Apparently, there are a lot of learners on this thread. Some married men are the most persistent people I've ever seen. A friend told me of some site called eskimi, that is where you'll see 40-60 year old men (as per grandfathers) yanfu yanfu looking for young girls to bed. Shior, people don't know anything here.
leave some people jare, most of them know the truth but them no wan talk am.

if I talk some of my experiences with these useless married men them go say I don dey lie, if only people will be true to themselves and stop making excuses for a useless set of people, the world would be a better place.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
lafflaff123: Make I concentrate on the one wey dey pain me now IDOWU.

Even with the WAR/FIGHTNG going on around me on this page, I am crawling with bullets flying over my head and trying to get to my objective IDOWU.

Hey Idowu I don try PM you but I no know if I do am well. Check your inbox or nairaland box if anything show.

Yepe.. You don loss eh
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:
First of all, who informed your profound idiotic self that Pataki is married? I laughed at your earlier moooronic submission directed at me.

You know zilch about me, and your insults do not move me one inch. Failed attempts at NL chics you say? cheesy Please feel free to drop the shyte you have on Pataki! Arrrrsssswipe!

Oh well, the less you know, the more I am amused and entertained by your ignorance. You dumb ignorant gnat! Keep on throwing the cyber tantrums! Anumanu. cool

One thing I am most certain about you is that - you are a certified OMO OBO! Monkey pikin!
Ypu are a joke of a human being. You should be ashamed of yourself pataki.
In ideal world you'd be exorcised.

I know next to nothing about you pataki but the tiny jot of you I know gives me a good view of the sort of rot you are.

Pataki, You still need me to prove that tashmania Is telling the truth abi?? You are a consummate retard. Ok, let's agree tashmania is telling porkies. Did it ever occur to you that you may be sending the wrong vibe? NO.

I don't expect a perverted senile foo.l like pataki to agree. He is more interested in discrediting the story and casting aspersions on the threadstarter.

I own you pataki. shameless old cret1n.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

Meanwhile, how do you know the op is no being truly decieved? where you there undecided

Let go of sentiment and reread her first post where she mentioned her married boyfriends and bachelor toasters in plural, not singular.

Even the ones who are pretending to be single, she says she knows they are married!

So what exactly is her point or reason for opening the thread?

Abi she wants to inform them she's male?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

The point is - Why does it need to get to that point?!!!

I think this is what you guys are missing....Why does it have to get to the point where a single girl has to tell a married man to back off!! By virtue of being a MARRIED MAN he should automatically know to BACK OFF!!!!

That's all!!!!

Men are hunters. You as a lady just need to know what your man finds desirable to hunt and put him in check.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

perhaps you are not firm enough!
show the same aggression you would display if a boko haram member attempts to lure you into planting bombs in onitsha market!

i don't believe this.........
married men trying to be nice with online buddies should not be misconstrued as wanting sex. i find such allegations irritating. did he actually ask you to meet him at onitsha premier hotel or what exactly transpired?
trying to be nice? iLaugh! d old fart started off wiv indirect jabs, all of a sudden from jokes to "idowu, u a big gal.. gals ur age do it". U sabi d persin u get na, d epe kabiti kabiti wey i use design hin yim dat day hen? d guy sign out strx. nansense!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Men are hunters. You as a lady just need to know what your man finds desirable to hunt and put him in check.

Pukes . . .

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
My dear coogar, I agree that young girls date married men. But this young girl is NOT interested.
Please tell Pataki and co to leave her alone!

she didn't have to come to NL to tell us that.......
as you can see, some other women have come here to claim they have experienced the same ish on this forum. tashamania should clean up her attitude that makes married women run after her like flies attract faeces!

Idowuogbo:
trying to be nice? iLaugh! d old fart started off wiv indirect jabs, all of a sudden from jokes to "idowu, u a big gal.. gals ur age do it". U sabi d persin u get na, d epe kabiti kabiti wey i use design hin yim dat day hen? d guy sign out strx. nansense!

damn!
by the way, how did you know he's married? see eh, i know some men are horrible but they are in the minority. for all you know, the person asking you out on YM could have been his wife trying to test your decency levels. things have happened on this forum. last year, i was a told a certain wife of a prominent member of this forum baited so many ladies and majority of them played ball with her.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
OMO IBO:
Ypu are a joke of a human being. You should be ashamed of yourself pataki.
In ideal world you'd be exorcised.

I know next to nothing about you pataki but the tiny jot of you I know gives me a good view of the sort of rot you are.

Pataki, You still need me to prove that tashmania Is telling the truth abi?? You are a consummate retard. Ok, let's agree tashmania is telling porkies. Did it ever occur to you that you may be sending the wrong vibe? NO.

I don't expect a perverted senile foo.l like pataki to agree. He is more interested in discrediting the story and casting aspersions on the threadstarter.

I own you pataki. shameless old cret1n.

Sorry OMO OBO, the discourse has gone beyond the idiotic drivel you are spewing at me.

Upgrade your intelligence and respond to me intellectually the next time.

Cheers OMO OBO.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

I agree that young girls date married men. But this young girl is NOT interested!

Did she tell you she's not interested?

She's very much interested but she said one of her lovers' wife poured a little sand in her garri, hence the thread.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:

Agbere, smh. Lord have mercy o.

What is even wrong with you? You apparently don't know the length these men go to.

Just to educate you, someone I don't know from anywhere has called me before, he copied my number from a customer book I filled in a bank so stop blabbing about what you know nada about.

When will you even become normal?tpia grow some brain and quit being negative always haba!.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:
I think its a well known fact these days, its actually more common to see women chasing married men, than the other way round.

Some married men of course will chase women no matter the number of wives they have at home, whether 1 or 100, but the excessively high levels of women who will literally do anything to hook a married man, is an open secret.
Not anymore. You just need to go to some forums and see how married men throw themselves on young girls, literally. Married men chasing after women is as common as water now, I kid you not.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
mutter: Just wondering how a married man can disturb a single woman
A man finding you attractive is a compliment. The woman can gracefully thank him for that and reject the offer!
From reading the post it is clear that you must have entangled yourself with that married man before the wife threatened you!
Now this !leave me alone I do not want" or "he was the one after me" excuse. is very old.
Whenever a man gets very pushy in his request the woman has in most cases given him the go ahead.
A decent firm woman knows how to put advances to an end before they get to the stage of being a nuisance.
Quite honestly as much as married men go after single women, many single women target them too because they are more likely to invest financially.

OUCH!!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by mutter(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
[/quote]

[quote author=Ujujoan]

What about the man who lied about his marital status, who broke his vows to his wife and disrespected his family?
How come he's suddenly the victim here undecided
So single girls are now charged with the responsibility of finding out if any man that approaches them is married or not?
I guess what they say is true . . . it's really a man's world!

Yes indeed single girls are charged to find out as much as possible about a man that approached them IF they do not intend to dismiss the approach.
Anything other than that would be cheap.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

You are way too daft to know your nose is used for breathing.

You might as well open your arssssss in the open market and suck up all the air you need.

I hope you are keeping a close eye on your husband. I really won't be surprised if he is one of those hitting up on the Tashamania's of NL. cheesy

I don't need to keep an eye on him, his father raised him well . . that's why I married him! cool cool
He's not a hunter too . . . he's a respectably married man with sound family values.
BTW, did you join that church?
I can refer you to a shrink too, I heard he's good! cool cool
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
mutter: Well Ujujoan, sometimes we can be fooled but in most cases if we look hard enough we find out that the man is married before we get involved.

This is a female Daniel on this thread

Tasha the fabler.. take note
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

She said married men in real life and nairaland . . and you know what, I believe her . . . I have no reason whatsoever to doubt her because it's has a 100% chance of being true!
So let the married men go after the single women looking for aristos and leave the poster alone.
Simples!

That is why the lady has to say NO
They will back off and look for more acquiescent ladies
But when she dey collect the gifts and trip to dobuy for shopping
married money no good that time

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

she didn't have to come to NL to tell us that.......
as you can see, some other women have come here to claim they have experienced the same ish on this forum. tashamania should clean up her attitude that makes married women run after her like flies attract faeces!

So not the problem is that she's being open about it
She should keep it inside and not make 'noise' about it . . . I see!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
*Spits*

ewww.... gets galoshes to trudge through the spit land

reminds me of the lady who married the spitaholic
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by SisiKill1: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee:

Yepe.. You don loss eh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
So not the problem is that she's being open about it
She should keep it inside and not make 'noise' about it . . . I see!

she should go handle her business in private.
idowu claimed 35 married men have hit on her and yet she didn't put a single thread on the forum to denigrate married men. tashamania must be a 12-year old girl with a cobra face. grin

biolabee:
That is why the lady has to say NO
They will back off and look for more acquiescent ladies
But when she dey collect the gifts and trip to dobuy for shopping
married money no good that time

don't mind uju!
they know how to slap an okada man trying to make moves but when it comes to wealthy married men the excuses keep flying out - "they are too persistent" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.