Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32538 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

why won't we object to her lies?
it's one thing to seek attention, it's another thing to smear the reputation of married men in the name of scoring cheap brownie points. the world is so sick these days that being a gentleman to any woman is misconceived as trying to hit on the woman.

oh lord!
see the species of women you are breathlessly defending.......there goes your window of hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

are these women from congo republic or benin republic? you should understand why some naija men spew bile when it comes to naija women. the women have not exactly covered themselves in glory as far as indecency is concerned!
Coogar no let me break ya head oangry, why da feck would you assume she's lying? Do you know how many married men ask me out as well? atleast I no place any advert, that's not even the point.

The point is, why should married men ask ladies out even if the ladies literally ask them to? Why can't they respect the sanctity of marriage? Why are you defending these shameless men?

Bring more videos of how bad nigerian girls are, it changes nothing, what we are concerned about is these married man facing their wives, why is it so hard to understand?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:
Thank you! How do you people even hold a discourse with this dumb Ujujoan of a being?

leave madam uju alone, abeg
she's my aunty-in-christ! the defender of sanitary pads!

It takes two to tango. To come and start denigrating men here all in the name of attention seeking I really don't get it. If you don't want men either married or single to hit on you, kindly avoid the cyberspace.

that's the thing......
if you are going to come online and with serious claims such as this one then bring your evidence with it. how are we sure tashamania is not another portiphar's wife?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

why won't we object to her lies?
it's one thing to seek attention, it's another thing to smear the reputation of married men in the name of scoring cheap brownie points. the world is so sick these days that being a gentleman to any woman is misconceived as trying to hit on the woman.

I'm sorry . . what?
What exactly is your point, that married men don't go after single ladies shocked shocked
Oh c'mon, that's too low . . . even for you!
This is Nigeria and married men having 'girlfriends' is the norm. You are considered different if you don't want that.
Just because this is an anonymous forum doesn't mean we should lie with a straight face.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
lafflaff123: Make I concentrate on the one wey dey pain me now IDOWU.

Even with the WAR/FIGHTNG going on around me on this page, I am crawling with bullets flying over my head and trying to get to my objective IDOWU.

Hey Idowu I don try PM you but I no know if I do am well. Check your inbox or nairaland box if anything show.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr man, I don check o! No show. embarassed
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by mutter(f): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
Just wondering how a married man can disturb a single woman
A man finding you attractive is a compliment. The woman can gracefully thank him for that and reject the offer!
From reading the post it is clear that you must have entangled yourself with that married man before the wife threatened you!
Now this !leave me alone I do not want" or "he was the one after me" excuse. is very old.
Whenever a man gets very pushy in his request the woman has in most cases given him the go ahead.
A decent firm woman knows how to put advances to an end before they get to the stage of being a nuisance.
Quite honestly as much as married men go after single women, many single women target them too because they are more likely to invest financially.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
Daresh:

That is a bloody big lie!!! This one married man followed me ehn, at first I was nicely telling him no, it degenerated to insult yet that was not enough for him. Will u believe that now, 10years after we met, the guy has come bk again and is following me on twitter after I deleted his FB request? I mean guy you never tire?

So you mean to say someone toasted you, then ten years later, he met you again and you were still single?

Now you come on nl to start raining abuses on him maybe because you now feel funky a guy is following you on twitter and fb?

Madam or oga, not sure how to say this nicely but were you 13 when you first met this fellow and you are now 23? May i ask why your situation is exactly the same as when the married guy, who has probably produced like 5 sets of twins in that meantime, saw you before?

My thoughts arent quite collected yet, i'll post again later.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Thank you! How do you people even hold a discourse with this dumb Ujujoan of a being?

It takes two to tango. To come and start denigrating men here all in the name of attention seeking I really don't get it. If you don't want men either married or single to hit on you, kindly avoid the cyberspace.

Fool . . Men like you should be executed.
She wants men to hit on her, just not second-hand married men . . why is that so difficult for you to understand
Foolishness in high places . . . mtcheeeew!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

Go ask your mother where you picked up this much foolishness from. From her or from daddy . . But since even a 1yr old knows that a man will remains the No 1 role model for his sons, I'm guessing daddy undecided
Stop being loser, go find something useful to do with your life. . . Go to a church, find a shrink, do something to improve yourself. Your foolishness is irritating!

Normally, I would have responded in kind manner to insults directed at my parents. But then I simply understand one thing: your parents tried their possible honest best to raise a virtuous woman - you simply just rejected wisdom and sanity of life.

You really don't know how to insult. Bleating like a demented goat will not spare me from flogging you online like the goat you really are! Had your community known earlier enough about your predicament they would constructed a museum in your village to showcase your 'goat-manship' as an amusement to all.

Isi-ewu of a being.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

The problem is "Married men".

She can place as many adverts as she wants, a million single men are allowed to show their interests, let the married men face their families for God's sakes, why are you people supporting infidelity? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr man, I don check o! No show. embarassed

Okay. Can the MOD or somebody educate me on how to send private messages on Nairaland? Just finished reading my book on HOW TO WOO A WOMAN online and my head dey hot for mail I wan send to IDOWU.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
mutter: Just wondering how a married man can disturb a single woman
A man finding you attractive is a compliment. The woman can gracefully thank him for that and reject the offer!
From reading the post it is clear that you must have entangled yourself with that married man before the wife threatened you!
Now this !leave me alone I do not want" or "he was the one after me" excuse. is very old.
Whenever a man gets very pushy in his request the woman has in most cases given him the go ahead.
A decent firm woman knows how to put advances to an end before they get to the stage of being a nuisance.
Quite honestly as much as married men go after single women, many single women target them too because they are more likely to invest financially.

I agree . .
So don't you think it'll be fair for married men to simply go for the ones that are interested in them and leave the likes of Tash alone?
Form her post, the man NEVER told her he was married.
I have a good friend who was a victim of such a lying irresponsible man and honestly, I think men should begin to take more responsibilities for their actions.
The practice of blaming women for every problems should be abolished.
Just my tots . .
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

tasha is a bloody attention seeker.......

From debosky to pataki
Now I know tasha is an Eris
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
I'm sorry . . what?
What exactly is your point, that married men don't go after single ladies shocked shocked
Oh c'mon, that's too low . . . even for you!
This is Nigeria and married men having 'girlfriends' is the norm. You are considered different if you don't want that.
Just because this is an anonymous forum doesn't mean we should lie with a straight face.
SMH!

the op said married men on nairaland are hounding her.
the claim is a reckless accusation without any substantial evidence to back it up. married men having girlfriends is the norm or single women doing aristo is the norm? which is which?

freecocoa: Coogar no let me break ya head oangry, why da feck would you assume she's lying? Do you know how many married men ask me out as well? atleast I no place any advert, that's not even the point.

even you?
married men on NL have proposed to you? it seems this is the flavour of the month. can you please name one of them or they swore you to an oath of secrecy?

The point is, why should married men ask ladies out even if the ladies literally ask them to? Why can't they respect the sanctity of marriage? Why are you defending these shameless men?

what if he believes in polygamy?
the men in naija with 2 wives, how exactly did they accomplish such feats? did they marry those women from birth? of course, these men were already married when they sought out other single women to make them wife number 2. polygamy is not illegal in nigeria and women are not held at gunpoint to say yes!

Bring more videos of how bad nigerian girls are, it changes nothing, what we are concerned about is these married man facing their wives, why is it so hard to understand?

more videos?
the one i brought out is embarrassing enough - i tore my newly acquired nigerian passport when i saw it. i carry a sudanese passport now.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Normally, I would have responded in kind manner to insults directed at my parents. But then I simply understand one thing: your parents tried their possible honest best to raise a virtuous woman - you simply just rejected wisdom and sanity of life.

You really don't know how to insult. Bleating like a demented goat will not spare me from flogging you online like the goat you really are! Had your community known earlier enough about your predicament they would constructed a museum in your village to showcase your 'goat-manship' as an amusement to all.

Isi-ewu of a being.

You are far from normal my friend, infact you are the epitome of abnormality!
Disgusting two-timing, second-hand ashewo man . . .
*Spits*
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

Fool . . Men like you should be executed.
She wants men to hit on her, just not second-hand married men . . why is that so difficult for you to understand
Foolishness in high places . . . mtcheeeew!

Shut up you piece of odious roadside oshodi garage!

Are you any different from the ALUU people? Na so so kill kill - anumanu. Demented goat feeling funky.

This is a cyber space and so far she keeps advertizing that she is looking for men - expect all sorts to come her way.

Where you schooled in the language of idiocy?

Dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee:

From debosky to pataki
Now I know tasha is an Eris

I have NEVER interacted with that piece of attention seeking trash on and off this forum.

So she cannot include my name sef. cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2013

ujujoan, learn from this woman.....

Ujujoan:
I agree . .
So don't you think it'll be fair for married men to simply go for the ones that are interested in them and leave the likes of Tash alone?
Form her post, the man NEVER told her he was married.
I have a good friend who was a victim of such a lying irresponsible man and honestly, I think men should begin to take more responsibilities for their actions.
The practice of blaming women for every problems should be abolished.
Just my tots . .

ujujoan, women must shoulder full responsibility!
the decision to accept or reject the offer of any married men lies in your heart. unless you can prove married men now carry pistol to force single ladies into dating them, you are just pissing in the wind. if an islamic cleric tries to preach islam to you on your way to church, you would know how to tell him to buzz off - but when it comes to warding off married men, it's a difficult task for all naija women.

long throat nor go kill una.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

the op said married men on nairaland are hounding her.
the claim is a reckless accusation without any substantial evidence to back it up. married men having girlfriends is the norm or single women doing aristo is the norm? which is which?

She said married men in real life and nairaland . . and you know what, I believe her . . . I have no reason whatsoever to doubt her because it's has a 100% chance of being true!
So let the married men go after the single women looking for aristos and leave the poster alone.
Simples!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

You are far from normal my friend, infact you are the epitome of abnormality!
Disgusting two-timing, second-hand ashewo man . . .
*Spits*

I am not your friend. I already told you, I hate your online personality.

You are incredibly stewpeed for a woman. And I do rate women as super intelligent beings.

So kindly sod off!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by mutter(f): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Well Ujujoan, sometimes we can be fooled but in most cases if we look hard enough we find out that the man is married before we get involved.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Shut up you piece of odious roadside oshodi garage!

Are you any different from the ALUU people? Na so so kill kill - anumanu. Demented goat feeling funky.

This is a cyber space and so far she keeps advertizing that she is looking for men - expect all sorts to come her way.

Where you schooled in the language of idiocy?

Dimwit!

At least the world will be saved from one more irresponsible sorry excuse for a man!
So yes, you need to be ALLU'ed! cool cool
Shei she advertised abi? Desperate as she is, she can do without second-hand over used things like you . . suck on that! tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
This is not always true, some married men are just something else and will keep pestering even after countless "I'm not interested(s)".
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee: Is tasha an agent of discord planted to fan flames undecided

Oy! The irony!!! cheesy cheesy

@ Topic

Why is OP being insulted??!!

She is the single one in this equation. . .she did not take a vow in front of God and man to be true to one person?! So why is she getting the brunt of the insults? Why she the ho', the ashewo and all the other crude names y'all have called her?

Yes she made herself available but that doesn't mean she wants to be available to married men? The most we can accuse her of is being naive to think married men have a duty to their vows and speaking of that. . .at what point do we start holding MARRIED men accountable for their action? If it's not fault of the unattractive wife, it is the fault of the too attractive single girl.

How exactly do we measure a man's commitment to the vows he took if everyone else has to do all the work?!!

Na wa oh!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:
She said married men in real life and nairaland . . and you know what, I believe her . . . I have no reason whatsoever to doubt her because it's has a 100% chance of being true!
So let the married men go after the single women looking for aristos and leave the poster alone.
Simples!

i believe her too - the faceless, nameless, married men.
guess what? married women are hounding me too - they come in different shapes and sizes. help meeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
mutter: Well Ujujoan, sometimes we can be fooled but in most cases if we look hard enough we find out that the man is married before we get involved.

What about the man who lied about his marital status, who broke his vows to his wife and disrespected his family?
How come he's suddenly the victim here undecided
So single girls are now charged with the responsibility of finding out if any man that approaches them is married or not?
I guess what they say is true . . . it's really a man's world!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: This is not always true, some married men are just something else and will keep pestering even after countless "I'm not interested(s)".
Apparently, there are a lot of learners on this thread. Some married men are the most persistent people I've ever seen. A friend told me of some site called eskimi, that is where you'll see 40-60 year old men (as per grandfathers) yanfu yanfu looking for young girls to bed. Shior, people don't know anything here.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Cougar, na today married men for NL dey hound babes for NL? Don't get me talking o! If I vex,dis place go scatter, gba! imagine,one oloriburkurious agama lizard like dat(mod),get pikin wey senior me wiv like 5yrs o! still d Asiere dey chase Bado.If I cough na, hin padis go say "Idowu is immature". Azzhole! angry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

i believe her too - the faceless, nameless, married men.
guess what? married women are hounding me too - they come in different shapes and sizes. help meeeeeeee!

rotflmao . . . cheesy cheesy
Please help that Pataki of an object, he needs to be sterilized and relieved of his complete foooolishness! cool cool
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
I think its a well known fact these days, its actually more common to see women chasing married men, than the other way round.

Some married men of course will chase women no matter the number of wives they have at home, whether 1 or 100, but the excessively high levels of women who will literally do anything to hook a married man, is an open secret.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: This is not always true, some married men are just something else and will keep pestering even after countless "I'm not interested(s)".

perhaps you are not firm enough!
show the same aggression you would display if a boko haram member attempts to lure you into planting bombs in onitsha market!

Idowuogbo: Cougar, na today married men for NL dey hound babes for NL? Don't get me talking o! If I vex,dis place go scatter, gba! imagine,one oloriburkurious agama lizard like dat(mod),get pikin wey senior me wiv like 5yrs o! still d Asiere dey chase Bado.If I cough na, hin padis go say "Idowu is immature". Azzhole! angry

i don't believe this.........
married men trying to be nice with online buddies should not be misconstrued as wanting sex. i find such allegations irritating. did he actually ask you to meet him at onitsha premier hotel or what exactly transpired?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: The problem is "Married men".

She can place as many adverts as she wants, a million single men are allowed to show their interests, let the married men face their families for God's sakes, why are you people supporting infidelity? Na wa o.

I am not supporting infidelity. What I am against is the perceived notion that it is the married men forcing themselves on single ladies perpetually.

When a single lady tells a married man - back off or else I will report your moves to your family, he would comply. No sensible man wants his family to know his foolishness.

Tashamania wants us to believe that the embarassing call she recieved from a married woman was all the fault of a married man who will not leave her alone. It takes two to tango. I simply refuse to believe that the married men gets all the blame here.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:

perhaps you are not firm enough!
show the same aggression you would display if a boko haram member attempts to lure you into planting bombs in onitsha market!

Not everybody is aggressive enough to handle these useless men!
I tell you, those ones who mistake my calm appearance for gentility have a sad story to tell . . cool cool
Shei na woman you want, I'll make you sorry for a long long time! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.