Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32511 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Hi y'al
thanks for all the comments, both the good, bad and ugly. As we all know, nairaland will always be nairaland where people who are frustrated in their homes come to vent their anger on faceless people online. It is too much of a pity. Needless me trying to reply every comments because obviously, i dont have the time. So y'all can keep running mouth and thats to those who dont have anything reasonable to say.

And to my other lovely posters who see reasons with me, what more can i say than 'fight against pressures from married men' grin

ps: i didnt post this to spite anyone, i thought nairaland was a forum where you bring up ...what am i even saying? I owe nobody any explanations. Na you get your mouth undecided. So people, keep talking[/size] smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
As a gal,u have little or no control as to who approaches u. You can only accept or reject.

I see it as normal,so do ur homework b4 u give out ur contact,ask questions. And even though the folk is married you can still become a frnd of the family.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by born7win(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me![/size]
Madness = Quoting this gigantic diatribe just to write one statement. NLers, I hail o. grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I can now see that you're totally daft, bereft of common sense. Mehn, anybody that spills this much crap in one post is a complete waste of space. I can't even argue with you because that would require me to sink to your level which is abysmally low and I just can't.
You dont need to,just swallow the bitter pill,just take a look at ur age na,anty pls time iz not on una side

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
@cougar it never reach quarrel na abi?

How I wan carry date her when as we dey talk so I dey stuck for one airport for about 6 hours now dey waka one kind waka somewhere?

Told you in some months will hit you for info exchange and my brother I get LIVER DIE but for woman matter na brain man dey use do am.

Ask Samson for bible, Lawrence Anini, and a host of other men na women bring their downfall. So no rushing bro.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
ypzilanti: A guy told me of a girl that jumped his fence to come sleep with him when his wife traveled. She jumped the fence cause the guy told her he did not want his neighbors to see her and tell his wife...

This is serious.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
lafflaff123: @cougar it never reach quarrel na abi?

How I wan carry date her when as we dey talk so I dey stuck for one airport for about 6 hours now dey waka one kind waka somewhere?

Told you in some months will hit you for info exchange and my brother I get LIVER DIE but for woman matter na brain man dey use do am.

Ask Samson for bible, Lawrence Anini, and a host of other men na women bring their downfall. So no rushing bro.

don't worry, idowu would meet you anywhere.
have you got what it takes?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: You dont need to,just swallow the bitter pill,just take a look at ur age na,anty pls time iz not on una side
are your mates not married and making money? yet, you're here spewing trash...efulefu like you, time is not on your side too.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

idowu is single and available
if you want her details, i will give them to you but i need to know what you are bringing to the table.....

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
@cougar what does every woman need from a man? love, attention, faithfulness, care, and sometimes his wahala too lol.

Anyway we will revisit this topic of Idowu in the nearest future, hope no be your GF or WIFE oh?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Daresh(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
tpia@:

then you shouldnt be tripping over married men who you say are disturbing you.

womanizing nigerian men [dont know about others] typically do not waste their time if they feel a woman isnt going to respond to their advances. They size you up first, before they go in for the kill.

so, if married men are chasing you round the clock on nl or elsewhere, there's likely to have been a green light from your end, in some way.

assuming there was none, then i think a simple ignore mode would suffice, if no sounds too rude.

That is a bloody big lie!!! This one married man followed me ehn, at first I was nicely telling him no, it degenerated to insult yet that was not enough for him. Will u believe that now, 10years after we met, the guy has come bk again and is following me on twitter after I deleted his FB request? I mean guy you never tire?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

what sorta of married man would run after a moniker like tashamania?

Just say you're trying to bait her into posting a picture. grin Anyway, I've seen her pic in the past, she's quite good looking.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

you are a coward..
idowu is making you fidget - what has gallivanting all over the world gotta do with marking idowu? i should lend you my spinal chord.
Mr big pimpin, liv me o! angry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin...Wahala dey oooo
must you quote everything?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
ileobatojo:
Just say you're trying to bait her into posting a picture. grin Anyway, I've seen her pic in the past, she's quite good looking.

bait who?
i don't roll with trolls with buckteeth....

lafflaff123: @cougar what does every woman need from a man? love, attention, faithfulness, care, and sometimes his wahala too lol.

Anyway we will revisit this topic of Idowu in the nearest future, hope no be your GF or WIFE oh?

nearest future? tomorrow might be too late...

Idowuogbo:
Mr big pimpin, liv me o! angry

lol
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Finestlex(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me![/size]
. Who we go ask? The story is obviously one sided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Daresh:

That is a bloody big lie!!! This one married man followed me ehn, at first I was nicely telling him no, it degenerated to insult yet that was not enough for him. Will u believe that now, 10years after we met, the guy has come bk again and is following me on twitter after I deleted his FB request? I mean guy you never tire?

Good a thing we dont pay millions to post on NL, innit? grin Some people would have spent their last dime saying something not meaningful. undecided

Maybe Tpia doesnt live in the real world, part of what made me decide not to reply to every posts on here, waste of time.

I wonder how she thought i would stilll go after a man knowing fully well he's married.
Now, it is the green light? Like hell, what greenlight would i be giving to a MARRIED man? Wth.. He is married for Godsake, married!!! That is the last thing i'll do, infact i wouldnt do it at all.
I no get power to talk abeg.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

thread starter is just seeking attention...
i can bet my white buttcheek she's not been chased by any married man on this forum. if she has any proof, she can go ahead and name the married men hounding her. what sorta of married man would run after a moniker like tashamania?

LOL

Bruv, I believe she's being chased by married guys. . .Now, that, she cannot help.
i have a problem with the motive behind the thread though. maybe her goods still sell. so she's gotta announce that.

dissenting views have drowned hers and that of her buds so i dont expect this thread to do the 'usual'.

meanwhile, on Niaraland, monikers mean nothing.
if a couple of people tell you how 'dishy' you are a couple of times then ummm you can afford to create this sorta thread. . . i think
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
are your mates not married and making money? yet, you're here spewing trash...efulefu like you, time is not on your side too.
Hahahahahaha,with my bad english i have a news for you,iam gainfully employed and just got married november last year,you can confirm that at living faith church asaba,delta state,thats y i advice you to make haste,i don't mean to exposed you here pls 4give me ok

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Hahahahahaha,with my bad english i have a news for you,iam gainfully employed and just got married november last year,you can confirm that at living faith church asaba,delta state. y i advice you to make haste,i don't mean to exposed you here pls 4give me ok
Lmaoooooooooo! Dis wan mental case...kokomental!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=18pt]Hi y'al
thanks for all the comments, both the good, bad and ugly. As we all know, nairaland will always be nairaland where people who are frustrated in their homes come to vent their anger on faceless people online. It is too much of a pity. Needless me trying to reply every comments because obviously, i dont have the time. So y'all can keep running mouth and thats to those who dont have anything reasonable to say.

And to my other lovely posters who see reasons with me, what more can i say than 'fight against pressures from married men' grin

ps: i didnt post this to spite anyone, i thought nairaland was a forum where you bring up ...what am i even saying? I owe nobody any explanations. Na you get your mouth undecided. So people, keep talking[/size] smiley

Thank God you came back, I thought you were gone for good. I just wish you tend your ministry well and dont bore is with your bad market gists.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMO IBO:

LOL

Bruv, I believe she's being chased by married guys. . .Now, that, she cannot help.
i have a problem with the motive behind the thread though. maybe her goods still sell. so she's gotta announce that.

dissenting views have drowned hers and that of her buds so i dont expect this thread to do the 'usual'.

if a couple of people tell you how 'dishy' you are a couple of times then ummm you can afford to create this sorta thread. . . i think

you believe she's being chased by married men?
how do you know? any of us here can also claim we are being chased by oprah. where is the evidence of their criminal conversations?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Btruth: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

[size=14pt]Thank you!
I'll never fall a victim again. Well.. I hope I dont because you never can tell when it comes to such men.
More s.ex? Is it that their wives don't give them as much s.ex as they want?[/size]undecided

Not necessarily sometimes because of sex though. Some of the married men have got bored of their relationship with their so called wife. It does happen the other way round too with women. I think the most important thing in a relationship is always for both partner to make it as new as when they first meet each other. But the moment one loose the interest or the reason of attraction to the other, then, that is the beginning of the end for the relationship.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

bait who?
i don't roll with trolls with buckteeth....

Buck teeth indeed. grin And how do I know I can't park a truck between your own 2 front teeth eh? tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by hrhobi1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoooooooooo! Dis wan mental case...kokomental!
. How's he a kolomental?? Go find husband old pu ssy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ Connoisseur I have said it before and that is we should leave the poster alone.

She knows herself very well and what she does off the internet, so should be in a better position to tell herself the truth, because the biggest lie a man/woman can say is to lie to themselves.

She has better things to do like burning of the midnight oil to get a good grade from school, watching over her back always from other people's wives, and playing her game properly so her multiple men/boyfriends don't run into each other when they come see her.

Meanwhile there are more important matters going on in this thread, like the EXPO just leaked now that IDOWU is single.

To my Yoruba friends here have a question please. Idowu is the third child amongst triplets right? or what does the name stand for?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

Buck teeth indeed. grin And how do I know I can't park a truck between your own 2 front teeth eh? tongue

hahahaha......you wish.
coogar is a greek god! #nobrags
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMO IBO:

LOL

Pls shut it.

Gullible OMO OBO. Certainly would believe anything been spewed by faceless beings on the internet. undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: must you quote everything?
This na jealousy? wink
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ddippset(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
lafflaff123: The side of truth is always very important op.

If an house wife called you, it simply means that you gave your contact to the husband one way or the other as your phone number don't just jump into other phone like that.

Everybody is a saint on the internet or make themselves look good by telling their stories their ways, but i believe if men(married/single)keep flocking around you like bees to honey, it is not something to be flattered about, as that can be for the simple reason that you act or give out the aura of being somebody that can be easily gotten.

It can be the way you dress, way you talk, being flirtatious, the kind of friends you hang out with, where you hang out or generally giving the impression that you are a fair game.

Men will always be men and will chase anything that has a skirt on, but if a guy approaches you and you calmly tell him you are not interested. Any sane guy will walk away but when you start exchanging contacts i.e phone numbers, Facebook ID, BB and the rest, the guy would generally feel that you are interested but playing hard to get. So the best is to put a stop to it from the beginning before it starts.

nice home truth to her! she sounds excited and flattered about her experiences. but she needs to know that it's no biggie. in 99% of cases men chase after a woman not because they are the most valuable but because they are the most available.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowu is the third child after twins.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki: Idowu is the third child after twins.
what? Idowu said she's a twin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18)

How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.