Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32509 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

Pls shut it.

Gullible OMO OBO. Certainly would believe anything been spewed by faceless beings on the internet. undecided

huh??
dem swear for you pataki?
se o ri e daru ni?

all of a sudden you have the gall to quote me/speak to me without my express consent.

are you stupid in the head or something??
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha......you wish.
coogar is a greek god! #nobrags

Anyone can be anything on the internet... But hey, positive thinking never did anyone any harm, did it? grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
lafflaff123:
Meanwhile there are more important matters going on in this thread, like the EXPO just leaked now that IDOWU is single.

To my Yoruba friends here have a question please. Idowu is the third child amongst triplets right? or what does the name stand for?

ROTFLOL! Couldnt help this grin grin

You might wanna consider creating a different thread for that. Piece of advice wink
we need more rooms for the incoming bad-belles on here
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

Pls shut it.

Gullible OMO OBO. Certainly would believe anything been spewed by faceless beings on the internet. undecided

OMO IBO is a reverend father.
if tashamania is pissed enough to put this thread on nairaland then she shouldn't be hesitating to name the culprits. i mean, what else is she hiding or protecting? i think her story is just fantasy.....

ileobatojo:
Anyone can be anything on the internet.... But hey, positive thinking never did anyone any harm, did it? grin

if you know this then why do you believe the story line hook and sinker?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tasha!! shocked shocked you're still on this topic?....lets go to bed honey kiss
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thanks Pataki. I am out and will see you guys in another 10 hours, meanwhile Idowu I am keeping up with you just like everybody is keeping up with the Kardashians.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
what? Idowu said she's a twin.

Hahaha.....for real?!

OMO IBO:
huh??
dem swear for you pataki?
se o ri e daru ni?

all of a sudden you have the gall to quote me/speak to me without my express consent.

are you stupid in the head or something??
LOL!

You surely can do better than this claptrap you spewed out.

Mr. Tashamaniac Believer. You really have no iota or shred of intelligence.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by hrhobi1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Men am off to bed
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

if you know this then why do you believe the story line hook and sinker?

That'd be because her story is plausible. Unlike yours. cool
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by born7win(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=18pt]Hi y'al
thanks for all the comments, both the good, bad and ugly. As we all know, nairaland will always be nairaland where people who are frustrated in their homes come to vent their anger on faceless people online. ...[/size]

LMAO. Doesn't the OP see the irony, or aptly, hypocrisy, in this?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowu is single and ready to mingle even with a cripple?....*rubbing my chest, smiling and waiting for her troubles*
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
ileobatojo:
That'd be because her story is plausible. Unlike yours. cool

her story is plausible, mine is 100% confirmed....
all the mothers on my street named their newborns after me.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

Hahaha.....for real?!

uh-huh, she said her twin's name is Kenny (as in Kehinde)
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

OMO IBO is a reverend father.
if tashamania is pissed enough to put this thread on nairaland then she shouldn't be hesitating to name the culprits. i mean, what else is she hiding or protecting? i think her story is just fantasy.....

Tashamania simply wants the attention. It is so easy to see that this is just an attention seeking thread.

OMO OBO needs to be flogged for disgracing himself here.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ddippset(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
busted like farook lawan. hahahaha.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
candygosh: Most people are getting tasha wrong.
Maybe she needs to come clear the air.
Btw, the topic is seekn contribution not pple condemning the op.
I hate it when people ccome online to form 'holier than thou'
She hasn't done anything bad for anyone to tag her a runs girl. And its way. Not coool

Babe, nairaland would always be nairaland. I'm happier i really dont give flying f's about what ever is been said on here. I pick up the good ones and leave their poo for them to feast on, serously. It is one crazy world, huh?

BTW, thanks for the... You know? wink
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
uh-huh, she said her twin's name is Kenny (as in Kehinde)

Loool........don't believe everything k-k- tells you. tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

her story is plausible, mine is 100% confirmed....
all the mothers on my street named their newborns after me.

Smh grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

LOL!

You surely can do better than this claptrap you spewed out.

Mr. Tashamaniac Believer. You really have no iota or shred of intelligence.

oh yeah.
Mr pataki, the all knowing, self adsorbed effeminate old hag.
as usual j.erking off to his nairaland intelligence.

tw.at!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

Loool........don't believe everything k-k- tells you. tongue
I don't believe her obviously...because she told you she's the third child after twins.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:
Tashamania simply wants the attention. It is so easy tobsee that this is just an attention seeking thread.

OMO OBO needs to be flogged for disgracing himself here.

omo ibo is a gentleman!
he has no reasons to believe anyone would make up white lies on the internet.....
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
me i am here for scoops

name and shame the philanderers

The people can always open new IDs
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMO IBO:

oh yeah.
Mr pataki, the all knowing, self adsorbed effeminate old hag.
as usual j.erking off to his nairaland intelligence.

tw.at!

I love when you start foaming from both sides of the mouth like a psychotic deranged animal at the presence and cyber posts of Pataki. cool

Tickle my brain tonight son! Lets see what you have got upstairs OMO OBO.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Attention seeking op, attention seeking op.. Does an attention seeking op stop you from gathering your wacka$s and one celled-brain and getting the f outta here? No? Yet, they stay back and keep screaming just one thing.. Boy-girls undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: Attention seeking op, attention seeking op.. Does an attention seeking op stop you from gathering your wacka$s and one celled-brain and getting the f outta here? No? Yet, they stay back and keep screaming just one thing.. Boy-girls undecided

Dont worry about the e bad belle
Give us the names

#nameandshame
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

omo ibo is a gentleman!
he has no reasons to believe anyone would make up white lies on the internet.....

Is he a learner? grin

I hope he believes the well blown about talks that, he is next best thing after sliced bread....

Tashamania surely knows how to feed her trolls....
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ddippset(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
adconline:

Easy way to spot married men, they are mostly richer than single guys . Very few single guys can take u shopping and look the other way while u shop till u drop. Not many single guys can afford to take to an expensive restaurant treat you and ur friends without complaining about a fat bill. Not many single guys can dash 50k when they are not ready to go and see ur mama. Single guys spend far less money than married; they might want a relationship, but married men only want ur puissy. Single guys are not shiny and spendthrift, but married men are. If you are looking for a single guy who's going to pay for a good lifestyle you missed during ur childhood and teenage years, because ur parents could afford it, then married is around the corner. Singles are moderate in their spending and are impressed when gfs encourage them to spend wisely. Married men get girls because they know that the only thing they crave for is to be spoilt with money.
splendid!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by born7win(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
@OP

Abegi name names. Expose the nyanshes of all the men who have been disturbing you.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
ddippset: the OP might be sincere in her post. maybe, just maybe. but 95% a sizeable percentage of ladies have a principle of 'no dating married men' when the guy is broke or average, but when he's loaded, just like my man jay z said, they get fuzzy and they dont remember!

OUCH!!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

Is he a learner? grin

I hope he believes the well blown about talks that, he is next best thing after sliced bread....

Tashamania surely knows how to feed her trolls....

tashamania will never get another opportunity to have her thread on the front page - so let her bask in her one night of fame.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
biolabee:

OUCH!!
^what are you ouching at??
That baseless statictics and senseless generalization?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
slimyem: ^what are you ouching at??
That baseless statictic and senseless generalization?

baseless to you but true about countless single ladies who date married guys

These married guys date women or is it aliens

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.