Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32536 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2013
I don't know what else to do to all these campus prostitutes,they know all the states inm nigeria,after sharing the kombi to everyone that pays,they will start looking for innocent man to trap,God i thank you for my wife
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by debosky(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2013
It seems this thread has grown arms and legs since I posted over the weekend. cheesy

For those accusing me, na una sabi. I wonder why it was someone with only 2 posts on NL came online to 'reveal' that I was the married man in question? cheesy

Multiple personality disorder (aka polymonikering grin) is a serious disease - go and get treatment.

If I approached Tasha, would I come on the same thread to post advice or keep quiet and be praying I don't get exposed? Another product of a failed educational system. grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2013
You dey kiyaze for your tiny breasstt...,Na now wey kalas don burst for ya head, u remember sey u go enter Cybercafe begin send yeye message give us to read. angry

All these nigerian gurls wont cease to amuse my blokous from shaking sad

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2013
debosky: It seems this thread has grown arms and legs since I posted over the weekend. cheesy

For those accusing me, na una sabi. I wonder why it was someone with only 2 posts on NL came online to 'reveal' that I was the married man in question? cheesy

Multiple personality disorder (aka polymonikering grin) is a serious disease - go and get treatment.

If I approached Tasha, would I come on the same thread to post advice or keep quiet and be praying I don't get exposed? Another product of a failed educational system. grin

i agree with the poster that said you are the culprit.
you are only using reverse psychology - just in the same way the robbers who came to rob last night would be among the sympathisers the following morning to evade suspicion. debosky, own up - this chic baked a cake on your birthday, didn't she?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2013
* music*

Come and see Nairaland wonder

tasha don cause kasala for here o

the namer is threatening
the namees are fighting back discrediting the namer based on dodgy valentine posts
the audience is watching
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by debosky(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2013
coogar:
i agree with the poster that said you are the culprit.
you are only using reverse psychology - just in the same way the robbers who came to rob last night would be among the sympathisers the following morning to evade suspicion. debosky, own up - this chic baked a cake on your birthday, didn't she?

Ok, you got me there Sharon. I confess.

not! cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2013
debosky:
Ok, you got me there Sharon. I confess.
not! cheesy

good boy!
go now and sin no more.....
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Ogadtop(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Tashamania or wetin be that ur name again.do u know the agony of ladies who suffer neglet from men? there are some ladies who have not had toasters in their entire life while there are some who have never had tosster from presentable guys.so because u have married men coming to ask u out thats what gives u gut to open that pit of a thing u called mouth to rubbish married men.hoe many single guys out there take u more serious than married men do.do u know how many sigle ladies who beg to date married men simply brcause no.serious single guy out there.most bachelous of today are more poligamous than married men.most married men dont have more than one concubine and treat her with dignity.this is because they have a wife to fear.alot of single guys havr more than two girl friend at a time and they dont even respect u."if you know thats ur cup of tea", is all they say.if u cant date a married man then keep quit and keep coping with ur hungry looking boyfriend.
MSHEWWWWWWWWWW.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
debosky: It seems this thread has grown arms and legs since I posted over the weekend. cheesy

Are you married undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
As usual, its always the woman's fault.

A single woman decides she wants to mingle with fellow singles online and she's being called names for it.

How does her "advert" like y'all call it mean she invited the married men?aren't married man supposed to be off the market? What nonsense and useless men we have these days.

God abeg deliver me from men such as these useless ones here, ndi ara.angry

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by debosky(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

Are you married undecided

So you don't know my wives - JennyK, Busybody, and 3rd wife on the way (undisclosed for now)? cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2013

dobo dobosky.......confess and stop using reverse psychology here. cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
OMO IBO:

Dude, you are Retarde.d.
Seriously!
How do you think?

Is it inconceivable that married men would chase tashmania?

Ok ok, let's bring this back home.
Pataki, you are supposedly married. How many times have you chased chicks on this nairaland??

Why is it so hard for you to understand that many of you married guys struggle to keep your 'stuff' between your legs.

If you don't get that, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Again, the problem I have with this thread is not that tashmania is being chased by married men.I believe she is but I don't care. But the real reason the thread was created.

If you need explanation for this you'd have to wait till Jesus comes. Re.tard!

Hahahahaha!

This dumb monkey keeps goofing at every point he responds to me! You have a record of the girls I keep chasing on the forum? cheesy

You are an astonishing ediot of a human being. I guess you follow Tashamania up and down to know which married men are chasing her! Oponu Mr Tashamaniac Believer!

OMO OBO!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Uncountable...

Dat guy na Fadeyi gbogbo runz gals. lipsrsealed grin

If I 'cash' you ehn?! cool
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
debosky:

So you don't know my wives - JennyK, Busybody, and 3rd wife on the way (undisclosed for now)? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me Tashi baby is not no. 3 wife wink cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Hahahahaha!

This dumb monkey keeps goofing at every point he responds to me! You have a record of the girls I keep chasing on the forum? cheesy

You are an astonishing ediot of a human being. I guess you follow Tashamania up and down to know which married men are chasing her! Oponu Mr Tashamaniac Believer!

OMO OBO!

And you are somebody's father undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Hahahahaha!

OMO OBO!
Re.tard.
Shall we go over your numerous but failed attempts at wooing ladies on this board now?

Dude, you are a joke. Seriously. Have you 190's s3men lodged in your head as brains? Blimey!

You have a problem with a chick running away from advances of perverted dirty married men like yourself. And then you have the chutzpah to call me mr tashmania beliver?? Really?? LOL. Continue opening your yansh pataki. Keep it up bro. It'll get you somewhere. Nairaland is watching you make a fool of yourself.

While you are busy looking for proof of your ilk who may have hit on her I'm more concerned about other things.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Okay I don come back and where Idowuogbo dey? again I am repeating it, everything has been put on hold as I am launching OPERATION FIND IDOWU.

Idowu I bought a book HOW TO WOO A WOMAN ONLINE yesterday and though I don't agree with a lot of the crap in the book, especially when it says TAKE HER OUT TO A FANCY RESTAURANT(wetin do Burger king $1 meal)reading it still.

Who knows how to send email on NL? not that internet savvy.

Where is IDOWU?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
hahahaha
thread has finally metamorphosed into a full blown civil war. keep at it.

lafflaff123: Okay I don come back and where Idowuogbo dey? again I am repeating it, everything has been put on hold as I am launching OPERATION FIND IDOWU.

Idowu I bought a book HOW TO WOO A WOMAN ONLINE yesterday and though I don't agree with a lot of the crap in the book, especially when it says TAKE HER OUT TO A FANCY RESTAURANT(wetin do Burger king $1 meal)reading it still.

Who knows how to send email on NL? not that internet savvy.

Where is IDOWU?

you want to send email to idowu without my consent? look at this wayo man. abeg, how much do you earn a month and what are your short/long term plans for idowu?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lmfao! I don jam! grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
coogar: hahahaha
thread has finally metamorphosed into a full blown civil war. keep at it.

you want to send email to idowu without my consent? look at this wayo man. abeg, how much do you earn a month and what are your short/long term plans for idowu?

Hehehehe my brother how much I dey earn? I broke die but Idowu believe in for BETTER OR WORSE abi? since I no dey even see garri for where I dey sef, me and her go manage our farina.

Long term plans for her? that na question wey provoke OBJ him begin start to dey marry/born pikin left and right.

Got good plans for her though as long as she ready to born 8 to 9 children. Matter of fact make we just make am round figure 10 kids.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! I don jam! grin grin grin

There you go. I don dey find you all day.

As I was saying yesterday before I was rudely interrupted by Tashamania, will send you a pm to finish up the story.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Toktee: As you said,you and your friends are very frustrated,at your age what are you still waiting for,your age mate are answering madam you guys are still traversing the length and breath of this country sleeping with men,do you want to marry when you reach menopause,i wonder wether your puny still get teeth,look around, you can tell that really you are not getting youner anymore,old lady

Toktee: I don't know what else to do to all these campus prostitutes,they know all the states inm nigeria,after sharing the kombi to everyone that pays,they will start looking for innocent man to trap,God i thank you for my wife

The frustration in this one must be deep. This is what Chocolate was talking about on that thread. Crass, uncouth, unrefined, dirty and crude manner of speech many Nigerian men use when it comes to women. Freaking dirty old wizard has been ranting here because of a fun thread. I guess this is the only way to release all your pent up frustrations. It's this same crude speech that barbaric actions like this( https://www.nairaland.com/1265404/nigerian-girl-molested-buried-alive )take place in Nigeria. An avenue to act out their crude, primitive instincts, shame on you and everything you stand for. Dirty man!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
^My sister, this thing with many nigerian men is actually very scary.

Na these things women dey marry? Omase o.

Tufiakwa *spits*

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
@OP, the best thing to do is to disgrace them.
People are saying your No has to be firm, like say Nigerian men in Nigeria dey hear word. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater: @OP, the best thing to do is to disgrace them.
People are saying your No has to be firm, like say Nigerian men in Nigeria dey hear word. undecided

yes disgrace and name/shame them or your e- reputation will not recover
you many need to open a new moniker when the storm hits you tongue
we are waiting cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: ^My sister, this thing with many nigerian men is actually very scary.

Tufiakwa *spits*

Their manner of speech borders on degradation of the female sex to say the least. Very uncouth, crude and mannerless approach to women. Who are their mothers, is the question I ask? Thank God for social media. The world can see their dirty speech and actions. We women need to go to the drawing board. We can't be shi*tting out miscreants, or sleeping with certain barbaric elements of the society to produce another generation of barbarism. Seriously speaking, any woman that does so must pay a fine! What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kai! Madam sexy legs is p!ssed o! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
Tashamania or wetin be that ur name again.[b]do u know the agony of ladies who suffer neglet from men? there are some ladies who have not had toasters in their entire life while there are some who have never had tosster from presentable guys.so because u have married men coming to ask u out thats what gives u gut to open that pit of a thing u called mouth to rubbish married men.[/b]hoe many single guys out there take u more serious than married men do.do u know how many sigle ladies who beg to date married men simply brcause no.serious single guy out there.most bachelous of today are more poligamous than married men.most married men dont have more than one concubine and treat her with dignity.this is because they have a wife to fear.alot of single guys havr more than two girl friend at a time and they dont even respect u."if you know thats ur cup of tea", is all they say.if u cant date a married man then keep quit and keep coping with ur hungry looking boyfriend.
MSHEWWWWWWWWWW.

Spoken like a true son of the dirty parts of the naija soil! Sick thing!

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
lafflaff123:

There you go. I don dey find you all day.

As I was saying yesterday before I was rudely interrupted by Tashamania, will send you a pm to finish up the story.
No problemo..
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: ^My sister, this thing with many nigerian men is actually very scary.

Tufiakwa *spits*
Na these same men you dey do fasting and prayer for.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
stillwater:

Their manner of speech borders on degradation of the female sex to say the least. Very uncouth, crude and mannerless approach to women. Who are their mothers, is the question I ask? Thank God for social media. The world can see their dirty speech and actions. We women need to go to the drawing board. We can't be shi*tting out miscreants, or sleeping with certain barbaric elements of the society to produce another generation of barbarism. Seriously speaking, any woman that does so must pay a fine! What nonsense!

again with generalisations

Is it a nigerian man that cheated on his wife, the future queen of england
is it a nigerian man that kidnapped and r.aped jaycee Lee for years
is it a nigerian man that .. in short if i start e no go finish
read up on charlie manson, gilbero valle

you ladies just dont appreciate naija males

go and date the serial killers na shuo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18)

My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.