Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,207 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Falling Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling Out Of Love? (654 Views)

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? / How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? / Are You Falling Out Of Love? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
I never knew this is what it feels like. The taste of heartbreak, it sucks BIG time.

According to Oscar Wilde “The heart was made to be broken.” But the question is WHY DO WE FALL OUT OF LOVE?
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by LondonGuy1: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
REALITY101: I never knew this is what it feels like. The taste of heartbreak, it sucks BIG time.

According to Oscar Wilde “The heart was made to be broken.” But the question is WHY DO WE FALL OUT OF LOVE?

.....so your boy friend broke yor heart?angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
London Guy:

...ok...so yor guy broke yor heart? angry

grin go away cork
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
Eiya ndo o, welcome to the club.

It gets better.cheesy
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by LondonGuy1: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
REALITY101:

grin go away cork

...bro, he left you again?...he a Playa!undecided
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: Eiya ndo o, welcome to the club.

It gets better.cheesy

wink I've been trying to reach you after our valentines day getaway. Hope you've been doing great.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Eyaa, sorry, u will get ova it.

I ve been there twice in my life, yet, i keep rolling and mingling to stay happy.

But, believe me.!!, they will regret it ( they usually do). And they will come back begging and swearing on hw the make the biggest mistake of their life, by letting you go.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Is this a thread for the broken hearted?

*following while chilling with a bottle of Heineken*
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
REALITY101:

wink I've been trying to reach you after our valentines day getaway. Hope you've been doing great.
I've been fine o, I see you are heart broken, don't worry cos it gets better with time.

Did you cheat on her?undecided
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by onila(f): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
freecocoa: I've been fine o, I see you are heart broken, don't worry cos it gets better with time.

Did you cheat on her?undecided
grin
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by LondonGuy1: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
onila: grin

...waz funny! angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by onila(f): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
London Guy:

...waz funny! angry
kiss
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2013

@ the question you never just fall out of love. If you feel like you no longer love somebody it is because you never really loved them to begin with. You might have had strong feelings for somebody but that does not make it love. you loose interest because you know what this person is really like now and its not what you are interested in and you want something different. sorry about the heart-break, hope you get over it soon smiley
Re: Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
I have forgotten what heartbreak feels like, the last girl to say "Sorry its over" i was like 'Okay', at this age not sure i can be mopping again over somebody, but if my laptop crashed i'd be heartbroken cry, that's the level now.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? / Cossy Orjiakor Dumped And Heart Broken! / House I Need To Know Whether This Material Is Not Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.