Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? (649 Views)

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by mamagee3(f): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2013
Hey nairalanders, I was wondering if it's okay for someone to give a friend the option of staying in her house during a job fair in a different city just because she wants that friend to see her new house?

Or is it okay to want my friend to see my new house even though I've never been to her house even though I've visited the city where she lives?
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by xynerise: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2013
Huh? You say what? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by tblackE61(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2013
@ ops ur topic is nt attractive..and i fink its nt advisable to show him or her ur ous #ayeeele
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2013
₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊
Is †ђξ
Op insinuating?
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by Dygeasy(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Lolaabokoku: ₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊
Is †ђξ
Op insinuating?
you've got a mail.
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
It's not like you're trying to help the friend by giving her a place to stay during the job fair, you just want to show off your new house. Whether it's okay or not is up to you, she's your friend (and you should know her) and it's your house. And just because you haven't seen her house doesn't mean she can't see yours (since you want to show her!). What type of prerequisite is that? You want her to see your house, yet you're saying you haven't seen hers. Mama Gee's threads sometimes...
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by Monicasque(f): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
This is a typical lady like behaviour. Always showing offffffff. boringgggggggg. If you've got it and know its yours no need to show off. Its yours for pit's sake , what is your friend gona do after you show off? Just let her lv just because you want to help her get the job but if the motive is to show off then i would suggest you just don't do it. when will ladies stop this thing.
Re: Is It Okay For Someone Wanting A Friend To See Her House? by Oohrhii(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
mama-gee:
Hey nairalanders, I was wondering if it's okay for someone to give a friend the option of staying in her house during a job fair in a different city just because she wants that friend to see her new house?

Or is it okay to want my friend to see my new house even though I've never been to her house even though I've visited the city where she lives?

What the...fck!

For example.. Kani pe.. even though..even though SMH

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ideal Life!! / I / Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.