Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear (23224 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Nicepoker(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Adufaye: Dat pastor need 2 b bite by suarez!
wow c english
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Danykooko: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
spywareczar: CHOI!! history of undies grin grin grin grin grin
Funny but true
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Cheggoon(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Adufaye: Dat pastor need 2 b bite by suarez!

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Man of God indeed. These are Oristejefors men

Leaders of the new CAN. grin
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Chrichigo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
van bonattel: I dont believe this story, na wash. ASK ME WHY.
.....why
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by sonogo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Can anybody confirm if Na true cos me I no believe
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by cronsberg: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2013
overdrive: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Church Member’s Underwear
22.04.2013, 15:10 Local

"to conduct a special prayer session related to her husband's business," he said."

"He said that he wanted to use them to pray for her"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/pastor-in-court-for-stealing-female-church-members-underwear/

grin grin grin grin grin . You no go kill me with laughter o! wahahahahaha
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Princewell2012(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2013
I refuse to comment on this.
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by cold(m): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2013
Nigerian men of God sef. Always indulging in one clandestine or illicit activity or another. If they're not stealing panties this week,it's money the next. If they're not molesting some innocent child or woman this month,they're slapping a helpless child the next. If they're not divorcing this year,it's domestic violence the next. All these in the name of God. I tire for una o!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Adufaye(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2013
Mercyraheem:
itz bit nd nt bite
tnx
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Adufaye(m): 12:52am On Apr 23, 2013
Nicepoker: wow c english
i bliv goodluck dey pay u say u sabi speak english
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Adufaye(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2013
AB$I:
and a dog will bite u&d pastor; u for your grams&d pastor for being a dog
sori o,i no comment bcus of u
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by pmc01(m): 1:09am On Apr 23, 2013
AB$I:
a nollywood detective shei? U shud train to b a script writer instead
The guy must be detective bean (a la Mr. Bean).
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by pmc01(m): 1:22am On Apr 23, 2013
Sure sir: nairaland he is nt a pastor, he name himsel pastor. .
But when Boko Haram claim to be Muslims and fighting for Islam, we have to believe them, even though their actions are anti-Islam, abi?
Hypocrisy is indeed a scourge!

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by pmc01(m): 1:24am On Apr 23, 2013
Princewell2012: I refuse to comment on this.
You just did that, sorry.
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Katier00(f): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: only in nigeria where women have very few underwears. can imagine after all , still wash and wear delicate stuff like underwears. those things should b disposable. use once and throw away. naija women na wa for u na o
shut up animal
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Sezua(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2013
I've stayed in mafoluku for more dan 20yrs....i'v neva heard of mafoluku street.....poor journalism..smh
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by femiero: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2013
overdrive:
At first, the accused denied taking those underwears but later confessed that he actually took them. He said that he wanted to use them to pray for her, but denied taking the money," the prosecutor said.
/

What kind of prayer is that
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Dee60: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2013
Let us hear the man's side of the story.
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by pankere(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
He should be given amnesty o! grin
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Policewoman(f): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm wondering how the man was able to locate where mrs gift kept her panties. I'm suspecting her for having something to do with the randy pastor.
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by HyperBase(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Na only mumu people fit believe this kind stupid story. You can quickly identify those who are witches and wizards and enemies of God from their response to this kinds of stuffs. As long as it is against God and pastors, anything bad story is true even when they know within themselves that it is not, 'cos they think those members of their witchcraft group whom they sent to become pastors and deceive people, tell lies thinking they can drag xtianity and the name of God to the mud have succeeded in their evil assignment. I want to tell them that they have not succeeded and that just as there are still dedicated men and women of integrity who are pastors and diligently working for God, there are also men and women of integrity who are the real sheep of God who still hears the voice of the real shepherd and will never believe such craps as this story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: only in nigeria where women have very few underwears. can imagine after all , still wash and wear delicate stuff like underwears. those things should b disposable. use once and throw away. naija women na wa for u na o

ermm the news didn't say the stolen panties were the only ones she owned ahem it explicitly stated that she noticed two of her panties missing, "her only black and white." But since the grammar in both the news and what I've written will still be too hard for you to comprehend I shall go on and patiently explain in simpler English: though it was only stated she
had a pair of white and black PANTS there is every possibility that she owned more of the aforementioned wears in different colors.

Please and puh-lease do get the facts right before you succumb to the dire need to comment and paint all "Nigeria women" with the brush of "owners of a few panties."

Also, it wouldn't feel absolutely right to stop at the above so I make it a point to EDUCATE you on them inners. You come on here babbling this rubbish "those things should be disposable. use once and throw away." No hun, doing that isn't economical. But on the hygienic aspect on which you've supposedly made yourself an expert, it is advised that one uses them for 3-6months before disposal afterwhich you get yourself SOME new pairs. And I sure as hell know YOU DON'T wear your darn boxers once then bin it. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that you wear twice/thrice before it even crosses your mind to add to it some soap and water! Kmt....

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 24, 2013
LoL funny!
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Ezegozie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2013

are you trying to tell us that in abroad, women don't wash their pants. They just wear and dispose it? Oga you sure say you don leave your village for another village let alone travelling abroad. Why you dey fall your hands for here?
Re: Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Na Wash jorr

Na Wash jorr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.