Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Re: Career Section Moderator - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Re: Career Section Moderator (712 Views)

*~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! / Improving The Career Section - Your Recommendations / *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Section Moderator by MyPeace(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2008
Hi friends,

I want to say that, being selected as this section Moderator doesn’t mean that I am the best in this section, no, no, no, far from it!.  It’s just that someone has to be assigned the job, to bring serenity to this our noble section.  Please be informed that you are a moderator in disguise, i.e.  self-moderator.  If we could moderate ourselves, there will be no point of choosing someone to do this job.  I wish to implore us to continue to maintain the known serenity in this section.  Career section is not as busy and notorious as some other sections; therefore let’s continue to use this section for its purpose only. I may not be able to check into all the discussions to know what happens in there, but you could always be my eyes.  Endeavour to call my attention to any topic or discussion that doesn’t meet the purpose of this section.  You could also send your opinions through this forum. I am always online Mondays – Fridays, even if I am not logged in.

Thank you all.

Honourable Nairaland Moderator (H.N.M)  hahahaha  grin grin grin, I don give myself title, you know know say naija like title.  Don’t mind me jare cheesy cheesy.

Love ya!!!!! tongue tongue

Mypeace
Re: Re: Career Section Moderator by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2008
I also want to remind people that vacancies should be posted in the Jobs section.
This section is for talking about your career and your job.

@MyPeace: wink
Re: Re: Career Section Moderator by MyPeace(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2008
Yea Seun you are right, that has been the major challenge here.
Re: Re: Career Section Moderator by papa202000: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2008
Hi guys Pls.keep us informed very well,wit all details as regards jobs-place,date and closing date anything worth doing is worth doing well.pls let us all adhere 2 the rule and discuss relevant jobs here.Imagine somebody sent "fake" vacancy 2 this site .I joined this group with intent 2 gain and grow.pls let us be matured.
Re: Re: Career Section Moderator by Seun(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2008
No vacancies of any kind are allowed in this section

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Like To Work? / Unizik Alumini In Lagos / Ican And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.