Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike (25776 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Krisgift(f): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2013
Nairalander's,lets appreciate our own.haba!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Jenny20(f): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Op, you ain't looking bad...
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Hashimu: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Bros you try now, lets see the faces of those ones yabbing U.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by eaglechild: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2013
The first picture can be used to coerce your children into doing all the house chores.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by 50calibre(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: I don't mean to insult you oooo, but you don't look well fed at all.. wink wink

Hahahaha! Guy! You are as mean as a scorpion. See the venom you just discharged.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2013
Gussh shocked shocked both of you look scary in the first photo...Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
you wan try
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by eaglechild: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2013
Jenny20: Op, you ain't looking bad...
Pls learn to mean what you say and say what u mean.
Stop misleading people, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by bigx(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2013
emilyone: there is nothing wrong with your look, you have the average Nigerian guy's face

God Forbid! Who u use measure the average?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by 50calibre(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Jenny20: Op, you ain't looking bad...

Are you serious? Besides if that person on your profile is you, then you give every girl on nairaland a run for their money.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by 50calibre(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: Gussh shocked shocked both of you look scary in the first photo...Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
See as I hanks na you wan try

Abeg you be assassin? I get job for you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by megareal: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2013
emilyone: there is nothing wrong with your look, you have the average Nigerian guy's face
This face is below the average naija man face abegi....
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by eaglechild: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: Gussh shocked shocked both of you look scary in the first photo...Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
U look like a social miscreant.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2013
AT LEAST HE HAD D OPPORTUNITY OF TAKIN PICS WIT SOME CELEBS.@OP POST MORE PICS JARE..HATERS GO AND HUG HIGH TENSION
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
eaglechild:
U look like a social miscreant.

Jealousy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I fine pass u far far...Check out
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
YOU LOOK LIKE AN ARMED ROBBER/CRIMINAL IN THE SECOND PICSS
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Osahon7:
YOU LOOK LIKE AN ARMED ROBBER/CRIMINAL IN THE SECOND PICSS

Upload your own let see that your elephant-like face
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2013
I don turn celeb ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies in the house, you are free to use my photo as your screensaver kiss kiss
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by slimyem: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2013
Gosh!!
This op bold o.
I don't like to call people ugly so i won't say anything..undecided
ola_pluto: All the celebs dont seem to be comfortable taking pictures with you. They're all kinda cringing
Exactly!!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by dare2think: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Moderators can be wicked!! Chei

Who is that evil mod that obliged the op!!!

grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2013
People they vex...it's time for me to upload pics
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2013
yorke: People they vex...it's time for me to upload pics

No con fall your hand here ooO grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by fitzmayowa: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
na wa ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by dealslip(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2013
Is Foluke now a Dulux ambassador. The paint on her face.its too much

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by nikkypearl(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2013
@op..U re so cute!wowwww shocked wat a sexy lips u gat!grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah:

Upload your own let see that your elephant-like face

Omon that artist wey draw this diagramme try wella, abeg where u draw am , i like draw myself

which one be the coat of arm, abi nigeria flag wey u come take design urself?

Wetin man no go see for this forum
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2013
nice,
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2013
Form you guyz info, especially the ladies, do not mistake me for an American, am a Nigerian from Benin, Edo state as u can see the Coat of Arm and the Nigerian flag on my chest.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah:

Jealousy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I fine pass u far far...Check out another
as old as u are, u will neva change! Grow d fcck up foool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! / Wizkid (starboy) Celebrates Is 25th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.