Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike (25793 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by olapluto(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Donkaro: see as ur mouth shoot out like person wey de pronounce two. i fine so i fit yab any body
If only you could keep your natural hair. The world is moving away from all these massively fake hairstyles.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Donkaro: see as ur mouth shoot out like person wey de pronounce two. i fine so i fit yab any body

which kind shaking material top be this one

and na who tell u say u fine?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2013

I doubt if that's you.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by mcevans1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Did you fall out from Pluto? : grin cry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by kramer: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
yorke:

I doubt if that's you.

Abi oo.. her english does not correlate with her face ... one is ok and one is horrible
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by tgbaba(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ladies in the house, you are free to use my photo as your screensaver kiss kiss[/quote]

I dey laff hu huh hu hu ( in joe madea's brothers voice)
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
kramer:

Abi oo.. her english does not correlate with her face ... one is ok and one is horrible

Lol, you get bad mouth. But on a more serious note, she is just average just like the Op without make up.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
overdrive: D first pix na wt ur wify? grin

OMG this comment is so funny.

Perfect match. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
To all the haters in the house, una papa and mama tongue tongue tongue tongue and jealousy go injure una

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: To all the haters in the house, una papa and mama tongue tongue tongue tongue and jealousy go injure una

What this rubbish for Mr Man?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by rovercoca: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
The op's head looks like question mark '?' undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: To all the haters in the house, una papa and mama tongue tongue tongue tongue and jealousy go injure una

Buhahaahhahaha pay attention to box number 4 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED0cPgh5_JY

[/url]
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Inoknowbook: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
contactmorak: Ok, I don vex and jealous. I've been seeing some pple uploading their pix with celebrities. So, I'm wondering if anyone on Nairaland has met and spent time with as much celebs as I have. As a DJ/entertainment writer, I dare anyone to come out and prove me wrong. I've met everybody in d industry.2face o, 3face o, name it na! I no say I no too fine, but I get mouth die! They call me DJ Finger... Feel free to yab me. Mods, oya do ur job. Except u dey envy me. Lol! grin grin grin

BB:230DE75D

U no fine true true. Your face dey like an apology. But one thing wey you get be say your mama like you shaa, which is a plus.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by lyman720(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Monkey no fine,but en Mama like ham....I beg leave d Guy alone,make en dey leave en life.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
u okay... nothing do u abeg... no mind the haters!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Jarus(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ok. Make I show my picture with Quinton Fortune, ex-Man U star too?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by ayde: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lol...funny comments, N/Landers with their bad mouth. cheesy

@Op..sorry o but you asked for it.cheesy

Why Foluke con be like Drag Queen for dat 1st pic
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
ola_pluto: All the celebs dont seem to be comfortable taking pictures with you. They're all kinda cringing

The guy dey bite people....
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]If you're a DJ and entertainer writer, isn't it your job or at least common to be among celebrities? That's like a teacher bragging of having students in his/her classroom.[/size]
LWKM!!! Or at least become d celebrity himself. I know there are many celebrity DJs in d country!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by amiskurie(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
If I do my own una go fear 0
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by solace8(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
haha

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Akiika: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
All 'wowo'
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by nnanyereugo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
kramer: That woman's chest is bigger than your head sha grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha........, bros u ova funny oooo!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by joebeckz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Y d hate? Must 1 look awesome to get good comments? Una sef. Nice @op jareh
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Vansnickers: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by phlame(m): 4:52am On Apr 25, 2013
contactmorak: Ok, I don vex and jealous. I've been seeing some pple uploading their pix with celebrities. So, I'm wondering if anyone on Nairaland has met and spent time with as much celebs as I have. As a DJ/entertainment writer, I dare anyone to come out and prove me wrong. I've met everybody in d industry.2face o, 3face o, name it na! I no say I no too fine, but I get mouth die! They call me DJ Finger... Feel free to yab me. Mods, oya do ur job. Except u dey envy me. Lol! grin grin grin

U no fine @all
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2013
He's a beginner, let him feel fly at least for once naaa! DJ Finger Indeed
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by arak4love(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
seeing you is a bad thing 4 me dis morning.i regret this

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
mc~evans:
Did you fall out from Pluto? : grin cry

cry cry cry cry
OMG!!!
LMHO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funniest post ever.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jenams: as old as u are, u will neva change! Grow d fcck up foool!
grin candid advice ^

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Pedro Of Bellanaija Dedicates Twin Babies; Julius Agwu & Family Attend (pho / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.