Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike (25777 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: Form you guyz info, especially the ladies, do not mistake me for an American, am a Nigerian from Benin, Edo state as u can see the Coat of Arm and the Nigerian flag on my chest.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity! Beauty is only skin deep. If the op is an honest hardworker, he is better than a dishonest over handsome guy. Besides he doesn't even look ugly to me. I'm married o, before u guys start misunderstanding!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: Form you guyz info, especially the ladies, do not mistake me for an American, am a Nigerian from Benin, Edo state as u can see the Coat of Arm and the Nigerian flag on my chest.

chai u just fall our hand, bros na which kind gadging be this na? @ the bolded abeg edit and remove before bad mouth begin use u insult us, which village for Ovia u come from?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
ogugua88:

Person no dey follow una joke? em just dey play na
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by vizboy(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
@op if i say u are ugly it would be an understatement
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: I don turn celeb ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies in the house, you are free to use my photo as your screensaver kiss kiss
sori, hav u taken ur anti retroviral drug dis mornin for ur HIV?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
Jenams: as old as u are, u will neva change! Grow d fcck up foool!

Na your papa, mama and your children if you have any and your grand-papa be fool raise to the power of 20 that`s if you know maths.

We are having fun here and you are came from nowhere with your stinking loud mouth. Your account need to be suspended.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah: Gussh shocked shocked both of you look scary in the first photo...Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
See as I hanks na you wan try
in my honest opinion, there's no difference between your look and that of the op. He's just darker in complexion.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah:

Upload your own let see that your elephant-like face

If anybody insult benin here because of ur foolishness, your own go finish for my hand
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2013
gysl1973: Person no dey follow una joke? em just dey play na

[size=13pt]If na joke, why you dey beef me for laughing? Lol.[/size]
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Saintsquare(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Ada Nri1: in my honest opinion, there's no difference between your look and that of the op. He's just darker in complexion.
true talk,
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by GoodNigerian: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2013
No mind them U resemble Booker T

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Ada Nri1: in my honest opinion, there's no difference between your look and that of the op. He's just darker in complexion.

How can you even compare the op with this man now, the op makes more sense my friend, did you see this poo this guy is putting on and all the accessories used in decorating himself just like someone who went to receive a presidential Principals hand shake from his school principal for participating in school inter house sport competition
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah:

No con fall your hand here ooO grin grin

I swear i bam pass you... no need to front.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by 50calibre(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2013
yorke:

I swear i bam pass you... no need to front.

Talk is cheap oya sample pics make we rate.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Jenams: sori, hav u taken ur anti retroviral drug dis mornin for ur HIV?

LWTMYB
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by GoodNigerian: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2013
kramer: That woman's chest is bigger than your head sha grin grin grin
U mean her 'dis thing'?
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Itulah(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2013
gysl1973:

LWTMYB

I bet you too are still a virgin at your individual old age. Una go good for money making well well.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2013

Bros, you don fall hand ooo. Edo guys no dey fall hand like dis na. abeg comot dat Edo state tin bt u fit leave Benin dia no prob.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by brownlord: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah:

Upload your own let see that your elephant-like face

i don die, i don die, i don die, and you get mind upload this for here
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by brownlord: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2013
yorke:

Bros, you don fall hand ooo. Edo guys no dey fall hand like dis na. abeg comot dat Edo state tin bt u fit leave Benin dia no prob.

R u on drugs? make e remove edo leave benin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2013
gysl1973:

chai u just fall our hand, bros na which kind gadging be this na? @ the bolded abeg edit and remove before bad mouth begin use u insult us, which village for Ovia u come from?
e be like na frm Orhionwhon/Uhumode he come frm
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre:

Talk is cheap oya sample pics make we rate.

I dare not bros....i respect my privacy a lot, it might change later but for now, i remain anonymous!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by kramer: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2013
Good Nigerian:
U mean her 'dis thing'?

Hmnn you're a bad Nigerian grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by GoodNigerian: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin
emilyone: there is nothing wrong with your look, you have the average Nigerian guy's face
And Emeka Ike come use Sun shade cover im eyes even for darkness. Just kidding bro.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2013
brownlord:

R u on drugs? make e remove edo leave benin

Bros no vex na, abi wetin i talk pass my mouth again. See as d guy dey f00l himself na @ age 45 na. instead for e to disgrace d own Edo people mak e just b Benin alone, abi e no go lik dat.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by GoodNigerian: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin
kramer:

Hmnn you're a bad Nigerian grin grin
I don port ooo. OP see wetin u caused!
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2013
Itulah:

I bet you too are still a virgin at your individual old age. Una go good for money making well well.

hahahahahaha, i don dey change girls before you start guy, tell me where u dey for benin make u for know who you dey talk to, from your picx am sure you not more than 21
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by gysl1973: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Osahon7:
e be like na frm Orhionwhon/Uhumode he come frm

LOL, you must be right, na this kind people they get the dream of say, "When i grow i go go begin leave for benin " for now na orhionmwon em dey nai make am dey think stay em na super star for that e 14 yrs old dressing
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by ikechiozo: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Olugbiji morakinyo is this you? This Ikechi ur old classmate! From these pictures its obvious you are doing well. Lols!!! Keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by brownlord: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
yorke:

Bros no vex na, abi wetin i talk pass my mouth again. See as d guy dey f00l himself na @ age 45 na. instead for e to disgrace d own Edo people mak e just b Benin alone, abi e no go lik dat.

That guy no be benin, i sure say em never step e leg from e village enter benin self, village when blind people dey, na who dey become king
Re: A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike by brownlord: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2013
gysl1973:

LOL, you must be right, na this kind people they get the dream of say, "When i grow i go go begin leave for benin " for now na orhionmwon em dey nai make am dey think say em na super star for that e 14 yrs old dressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo To Wed On The 17th Of November?! / Wizkid (starboy) Celebrates Is 25th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.