Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman (26801 Views)

Did Gwyneth Paltrow Pull A Lady Gaga And Forget To Put On Pants? / Btw,oluchi Orlandi,gwyneth Paltrow And Rihanna,who Rock It Best? / Rita Dominic And Gwyneth Paltrow, Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Ejine(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
I really wonder what upright human being would willingly consult a magazine to tell him what a beautiful woman is, or what type of woman he should consider "beautiful".

I truly wonder what reality People Magazine foolishly dwells in where it feels it can tell us who "the most beautiful woman in the world" is, or who "the sexiest man alive" is.

You'd have to thank the European propaganda and its skewed definition of "beauty" where it feels a heavily-freckled, bone-faced, flat-assed stick figure is what the world should slurp up as a "damsel".

No thanks. But such crap is not my cup of tea.

11 Likes

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Thanks for reminding me of her music career lol. People know her for movies before music. She had one big hit in 2000 and that was the end of it really.[/size]
You are right about that particular hit. It's actually 'Cruisin'. Indeed, I knew her as a country musician before her debut on the movie stage.

However, she is still adored by CMT, fans and I subscribed to it for being the largest country music online collections. She hasn't been so good on the movie stage, if you asked me. I like her country music style though.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by cfours: 1:46am On Apr 25, 2013
say what? Come again...
Gwenethy Paltrow in all her glorious beauty. this is 5 yrs ago btw.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_AwLv9rB392Y/SH0bOJ4P4bI/AAAAAAAAAWc/sSDySZwGPHI/s400/fishywithoutmakeup1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by pomporiking: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2013
Who gives a phuck!!!
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by AceVentura: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
World's most beautiful woman ke! She was voted most hated celebrity a few weeks ago. She's topping charts. Kudos to her. Most hated & most beautiful.

http://entertainment.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=23786&content=92002505&pageNum=-1
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by betty1983(f): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
i've never considered her as pretty. but its all good.i wonder when popularity became beauty .she ain't bad for her age though.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by micki83(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seun:
I think Gwyneth is far above Beyonce when it comes to overall beauty. Beyonce's mind is probably dark and dusty. Dust is not beautiful.
Oh snap! Seun,u didn't just dis my 13-year crush,did u? Lol. But c'mon seun,now u're just being unashamedly biased.u can't even compare bey to gwyneth in terms of looks.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by micki83(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
gluv01: All these arguments here. She was chosen as the most beautiful. you all read the article and even saw her picture.

She doesn't wear make up...Beyonce and the rest wear good foundation and plenty 'mix mix'to get a perfect color with their skin.
Beyonce is also beautiful without makeup anyway, but at least give credit to this woman. Just appreciate her natural beauty.
She wears make-up o!every hollywood star does.I'm sorry,but dis woman is too plain,with or without make-up
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
There is nothing pulchritudinous about this pale wench.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Is she more beautiful than these women?

I remember the good old days when beauty was dark full indian type of hair, dark doe eyes, small but not thin lips, oval face without prominent cheek bones and hour glass shape.

Unfortunately too much exposure to Hollywood has erased our notion of beauty to theirs. Now blondes and blue/green/grey coloured eyes are pretty.

Which is funny cos I remember back when such colour of hair was regarded as albinos and such colour of eyes reminded us of creepy cats.

Any ways I believe these ladies are among unaccountable ladies that are more beautiful than Gwyneth.

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by cfours: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: Is she more beautiful than these women?
I remember the good old days when beauty was dark full indian type of hair, dark doe eyes, small but not thin lips, oval face without prominent cheek bones and hour glass shape.

Unfortunately too much exposure to Hollywood has erased our notion of beauty to theirs. Now blondes and blue/green/grey coloured eyes are pretty

indian beauty ko, german beauty ni.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by cfours: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Apparently, nobody (except seun) agrees with People magazine's judgement. we all find her unattractive and annoyingly so...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2314034/Gwyneth-Paltrow-crowned-People-magazines-Most-Beautiful-Woman-2013.html
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Gwyneth Paltrow thought her name appearing next to "Most Beautiful Woman" was a typo lol.

She's so strange. She wore a sheer dress and then complained about feeling humiliated while wearing it. She's pro-health and is against anyone who disagrees with her pro-health lifestyle, but then she still smokes. Weirdo.[/size]
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Seun(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2013
ogugua88: Gwyneth Paltrow thought her name appearing next to "Most Beautiful Woman" was a typo lol.
Humble achievers are the best kind.

She wore a sheer dress and then complained about feeling humiliated while wearing it.
Publicity stunt.

She's pro-health and is against anyone who disagrees with her pro-health lifestyle, but then she still smokes.
She is addicted to nicotine.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seun: Humble achievers are the best kind.
Publicity stunt.

[size=13pt]You're even making excuses. Love nwantiti lol.[/size]
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
I beg your pardon but is Mr. Seun Osewa gay?

Cos it is mostly gay men that find women with Paltrow body attractive.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
gbaky_floor: I beg your pardon but is Mr. Seun Osewa gay?

Cos it is mostly gay men that find women with Paltrow body attractive.
Huh! How did you come to know about that? Please, explain yourself better.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seun: Actually, I'm as straight as a happy joystick. If you had access to certain folders on my computer, you would have no doubt about this.

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Seun(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
gbaky_floor: I beg your pardon but is Mr. Seun Osewa gay?Cos it is mostly gay men that find women with Paltrow body attractive.
That's a ridiculous statement. If you think about it for a moment you will have to slap yourself for saying such nonsense. While I am not particularly enamoured with the lady, I don't think she deserves the insult of being compared with the likes of frying-pan deep Beyonce.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by birdman(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seun:
That's a ridiculous statement. If you think about it for a moment you will have to slap yourself for saying such nonsense. While I am not particularly enamoured with the lady, I don't think she deserves the insult of being compared with the likes of frying-pan deep Beyonce.

Dude is not far from the truth... she looks like a little boy. If you find such figures appealing, there is a good chance you also lean the other way. Of course this is one of those taboos oyinbos will never discuss in the open wink
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
birdman:

Dude is not far from the truth... she looks like a little boy. If you find such figures appealing, there is a good chance you also lean the other way. Of course this is one of those taboos oyinbos will never discuss in the open wink

Guy you be correct person. You certainly understood why I asked if he was gay?
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Seun(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dude, I'm not an expert on the type of women that gay men are attracted to. All I know is that I am completely straight.
But are you honestly suggesting that most or all of the people who voted for her as the world's most beautiful woman are gay?
Also, if Gwyneth Paltrow was considered to have a masculine body, she would not have been chosen for her feminine role in Iron Man.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seun: Dude, I'm not an expert on the type of women that gay men are attracted to. All I know is that I am completely straight.
Whip out the magazines, people; Seun is as straight as a happy dick!! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Ishilove: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
ogugua88:
ClaSsic cheesy
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Seun(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
You guys made me watch one of her latest interviews and the stupid interviewer revealed a major Iron Man 3 spoiler that is not in the trailers. cry
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Ishilove: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nawa o. This is another proof that perception of beauty is purely subjective. If this woman with her frypan booobs, plywood asss and non-existent hips can be voted the most beautiful woman in the world, then I will have to change my opinion about Taye Taiwo and OBJ. undecided
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by gluv01(f): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove: Nawa o. This is another proof that perception of beauty is purely subjective. If this woman with her frypan booobs, plywood asss and non-existent hips can be voted the most beautiful woman in the world, then I will have to change my opinion about Taye Taiwo and OBJ. undecided

grin grin grin So funny...But beauty also comes from within.

Outside is important and so does it beneath.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by gluv01(f): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Seun: You guys made me watch one of her latest interviews and the stupid interviewer revealed a major Iron Man 3 spoiler that is not in the trailers. cry

Go get Tony stark to create an appetizing trailer before the movie is released. grin grin

Btw, have you watched life of Pi?
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by birdman(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Seun: Dude, I'm not an expert on the type of women that gay men are attracted to. All I know is that I am completely straight.
But are you honestly suggesting that most or all of the people who voted for her as the world's most beautiful woman are gay?
Also, if Gwyneth Paltrow was considered to have a masculine body, she would not have been chosen for her feminine role in Iron Man.

Of course not... I was half kidding. Still its just ridiculous the low opinions corporate news media has of people's intellect. Paltrow is in no way, shape, form or culture, in the past, present or future ever going to be the most beautiful woman. Not even top 100.

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Seeing how west African women are known for being rather masculine, this is a compliment to naija chicks.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by cfours: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2013
Seun:
Humble achievers are the best kind.
Publicity stunt.

see how u r contradicting urself. unless u r trying to be sarcastic grin
In all seriousness though, who here agrees with me that the crazy woman paid the magazines to call her 'beautiful.' LOL
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
SHE MUST HAVE A MOVIE COMING OUT. ITS ALL MARKETING AND PROMO. THATS HOW SATAN GETS IN YOUR MIND TO SUPPORT HIS PROJECT. VERY SUBTIL DEVIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell / Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] / Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.