Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman (26802 Views)

Did Gwyneth Paltrow Pull A Lady Gaga And Forget To Put On Pants? / Btw,oluchi Orlandi,gwyneth Paltrow And Rihanna,who Rock It Best? / Rita Dominic And Gwyneth Paltrow, Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Afam4eva(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2013
Who's mentioning Beyonce and beauty in the sam sentence? She's ugly as hell. Shakira is the real deal abeg.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 6:36am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva: Who's mentioning Beyonce and beauty in the sam sentence? She's ugly as hell. Shakira is the real deal abeg.

Err, I won't describe her as ugly. She's 'ok' looking.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Afam4eva(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2013
CFCfan:

Err, I won't describe her as ugly. She's 'ok' looking.
She's below par sha...She even makes it worse with her over-sabi, "i must do it better than everybody" demeanour. It's evident in the video of "Beautiful liar" that she did with Shakira. She looked so stup1d, trying soo hard.

I will pick my Kelly Rowland over her anyday but unfortunately, dark skin women are never considered. The only blacks that make it to the list are those that are bleached out like Beyoncee.

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Kelly Rowland is the most beautiful out of Destiny's Child in my opinion. Beyoncé won it last year sha. I don't care for her myself, but her being named for it in 2012 is justifiable... more so than Gwyneth Paltrow anyway.

Shakira doesn't have to win it. In my eyes, she's one of the most gorgeous women to grace this planet. cool[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 6:45am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Kelly Rowland is the most beautiful out of Destiny's Child in my opinion. Beyoncé won it last year sha. I don't care for her myself, but her being named for it in 2012 is justifiable... more so than Gwyneth Paltrow anyway.

Shakira doesn't have to win it. In my eyes, she's one of the most gorgeous women to grace this planet. cool[/size]

Why not Tonto Dikeh or Chika Ike? undecided
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 6:49am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Kpachara anya biko. angry[/size]
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 6:52am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Kpachara anya biko. angry[/size]
lol, we should appreciate our Naija sisters cheesy
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 6:57am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. Sylvia Nduka is ten times finer than Tonto Dikeh and 15 times finer than Chika Ike.[/size]
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:01am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. Sylvia Nduka is ten times finer than Tonto Dikeh and 15 times finer than Chika Ike.[/size]
*Falls from my bed* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make Tonto no catch una

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Afam4eva(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. Sylvia Nduka is ten times finer than Tonto Dikeh and 15 times finer than Chika Ike.[/size]
In other words, Tonto is finer than Chika Ike? Tonto is just flashy and attractive. Thatz all.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
. Thatz all.

So says the Oga at the top grin
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:09am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva: In other words, Tonto is finer than Chika Ike? Tonto is just flashy and attractive. Thatz all.

[size=13pt]Tonto Dikeh was fine once upon a time. It's because of this old picture I don't call her ugly. Nostalgia tinz. Blind faith makes me believe she'll look like this once again lol.[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JaS3_vNijHM/T9NwV8B-jpI/AAAAAAAAA4E/pyVN7ggOgiI/s320/tonto-dike.jpg[/img]
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:13am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Tonto Dikeh was fine once upon a time. It's because of this old picture I don't call her ugly. Nostalgia tinz. Blind faith makes me believe she'll look like this once again lol.[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JaS3_vNijHM/T9NwV8B-jpI/AAAAAAAAA4E/pyVN7ggOgiI/s320/tonto-dike.jpg[/img]

She has evolved in style. That pic was taken when she was a newbie in Nollywood.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Afam4eva(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

In this picture, she was still timid and it's evident in the downward slope of her breastt. Things have changed now and the Tonto that people like is the controversial Tonto and not the innocent one. Even then she was not innocent. She was into local ikwerre thugery. I've known her since the days of "Next Movie star" where she emerged second behind Ikechukwu Ogboso and ahead of Anny Macaulay(2 face wife)
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 7:20am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
In this picture, she was still timid and it's evident in the downward slope of her breastt. Things have changed now and the Tonto that people like is the controversial Tonto and not the innocent one. Even then she was not innocent. She was into local ikwerre thugery. I've known her since the days of "Next Movie star" where she emerged second behind Ikechukwu Ogboso and ahead of Anny Macaulay(2 face wife)

I think she made her Nollywood debut in either 2006/07; not too sure, in the movie "Holy Cross".

So if her breastt was upward sloping, she won't be innocent-looking? grin
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by UkwuNnu(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Rossikk(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Kpachara anya biko. angry[/size]
You really dig the depths of inferiority complex. I take it you can't name a single Nigerian woman that qualifies in your book? Spit.

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by dederocs(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2013
She is beautiful.
A confident,natural woman-very humane and intelligently sweet.coldplayy front man na my nigger be dat.tight couple.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Originalsly: 12:12pm On May 01, 2013
clue: The way these guys take a poll and then put "world" on it baffles me.
The correct title should be. "Peoples magazine most beautiful woman"
Abi we fit call our own "sun girl" the most sexy girl in the world?
So right! If she was all that she should have quite a few beauty crowns...Miss USA...Miss World, etc.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: You really dig the depths of inferiority complex. I take it you can't name a single Nigerian woman that qualifies in your book? Spit.

[size=13pt]Um, I'm pretty sure I suggested Sylvia Nduka.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by anonymous6(f): 5:56pm On May 01, 2013
It makes you wonder who makes these decisions on who is most beautiful because Gwenyth paltrow is far from that title as far as I am concerned
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by larrycdof(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2013
micki83: OMG! Is this a joke? She isn't even pretty in anyway! What criteria do they use abeg? I guess she's more beautiful than sofia vergara in their eyes,right?
Exactly wat comes to mind,.neither do I find her utterly attractive,..I mean take swift look at her and "beautifull" doesn't come to mind.
Sofia is perfect defination of sweet looks
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 2:03am On May 02, 2013
By whose standard of beauty did People Magazine use to 'crown' Gwyneth Paltrow as the "World's most beautiful woman"? If they used the Euro standard of beauty, then why delude themselves and label the recipient the "World's Most Beautiful"?
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Afam4eva(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2013
kalokalo: By whose standard of beauty did People Magazine use to 'crown' Gwyneth Paltrow as the "World's most beautiful woman"? If they used the Euro standard of beauty, then why delude themselves and label the recipient the "World's Most Beautiful"?
Should they have used African standard.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 2:13am On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Should they have used African standard.

They have no right to use European standard of beauty and then claim the title "world". What happened to Asian, African, Hispanic, Arab, Indian, Caribbean etc? They don't exist? They lie brazenly and believe their own lies.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by OlajideKehinde(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Beyonce is fine, but Tonto Dikeh is prettier.
do you know the meaning of pretty? Something that is not that beautiful but very attractive
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by omar22(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Who's mentioning Beyonce and beauty in the sam sentence? She's ugly as hell. Shakira is the real deal abeg.

Ha ha ha ha.... I saw this I nearly laughed... but true, Beyonce has giant thighs that could crush peanut into peanut butter....

People who voted for Gwyneth are the MAGAZINE READERS why are all of you bursting a blood vessel for nothing, Halle Berry won it year after year......

But for a 40 years old lady she looks beautiful....
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 8:57am On May 20, 2013
[size=13pt]I got onto Yahoo and saw a trending Gwyneth Paltrow story in the corner. I went ahead and clicked. Lo and behold, another claim by Ms. Paltrow to keep her name on our lips yet again. She's annoyingly successful may I add. Her phony antics reminded me of this thread lol.

Last week, Angelina Jolie revealed her double mastectomy after learning that she carried the same mutation that's linked to the same cancer that killed her mother. Now Ms. Paltrow is telling us that after her father died of cancer some years ago, she changed her diet. Just an FYI, her father died of throat cancer from years of smoking. Paltrow still smokes occasionally, but she changed her diet, so she'll be okay. Lmao. Seun, na your intelligent wife be that o.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell / Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] / Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.