Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved (723 Views)

Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved by ludot(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
So many of us have suffered heartbreaks in the past..., I am sure we can all remember him/her phoning or showing up to say, "I think we should break up because..."

The worst one I got is her saying to me, "I do not think we can go on because there is another guy and the pastors I have visited saw a vision and said I am better off with him than you..." Wow...lol

If you have one, can it beat that?
Re: The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved by buklan4realyah(f): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2013
a lady called me telling she is PREGNANT for man fiance
Re: The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2013
shocked
Re: The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved by mrragger: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
never happend 2 me cos am 2 9ic.lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved by ezemoses(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
got a call rom someone who claimed to be my lovers spouse. you could tell the person was lying but convinced to call

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Mumu For Love? / How To Get Married Naija Style / Why Do Men Change After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.