Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Men Change After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Change After Marriage (721 Views)

6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Change After Marriage by Jumzzy28: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
is becos they have gotten what they want becos i dont understand. Men in the house please comment
Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage by Webmoneycccom: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage by CircleOfWilis: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
y do we women chnge after marriage?
Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cos reality can be a biiiiitch!!!
Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage by alotofgrace(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
u want him to remain boyfriend after marriage?
Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage by Enegod(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Do men change after marriage............? I
don't think they change........
They had all those bad habits, before you
married them. Women just overlook all
those bad signs to get a wedding ring.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Reality check!
Most women have these illusion that the man will keep chasing,doing all stuff like he was before marriage.When he has married,he begins to chase other things.He has to look forward to a baby coming and other things to make the future better for his family.Most women don't understand this reality.

If the change you speak about is however bad habits and other vices,then I'll say,the man has been that way before marriage.He was just hiding those things and marriage has only made them obvious.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Interpret For Me,igbo People Here / How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. / Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.