Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water (14442 Views)

10 Signs You Are Dating A Mammy Water / When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Mammy water Pic Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Genovese(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Bt she z gonna be very gud on bed
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Genovese(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2013
cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2013
For ♍ε̲̣ , ℓ̊ dnt eat meat so much 'cos it makes ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ teeth cryFor ♍ε̲̣ , ℓ̊ dnt eat meat so much 'cos it makes ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ teeth
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2013
Enegod: one of my babes doesnt eat fish....i don die!

...how many u get? grin
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2013
careytommy:

Hey babe, im 'just Carey' cool

Ehn so what now happened?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2013
Genovese: Bt she z gonna be very gud on bed

Dem dey tell u say u go die na dat one still dey your mind. Chai!
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2013
Gad Damn!! that is just about every chic i get to wax every last friday of the month.. i am in Big trouble grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by andyanders: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2013
Came across one like that in Nigeria when I was still a bachelor. She was a bundle of beauty and I couldn't even quantify her beauty, but one thing I noticed was that I keep getting complements from people around that the lady was too beautiful.She came in and started staying with me.All she could do was to tell me she her name and that is from Ikare, Ekiti State.
I only remeMbered one thing whenever we sleep together,while having intimacy, she will be telling me that I was defiling her. I keep wondering what she meant by that statement. After the intimacy, she will sprinkle water into her eyes before she can sleep.
One day she came back late and I started questioning her why she was coming back late around 9.30 pm. She stood at a place and never said a word. After about 5 mins, I called Jesus, she shouted and said I shouldn't call that name, I shouted Jesus and she shouted back again and said I should not call that name, and I called her name, she shouted and said her name was not Fumi, that her name was Harare.
I was afraid and kept mute, by then, all her beautiful hairs stood straight and her eyeballs changed and I became afraid and never shouted Jesus because then, I go to church, one or twice a year.Later as I kept looking at her, she now sat down and said I should forgive her that something was wrong with her life and that something keep coming into her and it was someone that dropped her off from the sea that night.
The next morning, she left for work and I ran to my friend and narrated to him what happened.He took me to his pastor and they prayed for me and told me that I was lucky to be alive and that the lady was possesed and married to spiritual husband.That it was the man that was speaking through her. hat it was because I was not treating the lady bad hence I was not killed.
I was advised to bring her. I told her that we should go to church and she accepted and the day I was ready to to the church, she declined. I had to sell a story to her that my mother was coming and wouldn't want to see a lady with me. That was how I packed her things and dropped them off to her office at Ikeja. I ran away and later went for deliverance. Spiritual ladies and men are all operating.It is real

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by buklan4realyah(f): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2013
andyanders: Came across one like that in Nigeria when I was still a bachelor. She was a bundle of beauty and I couldn't even quantify her beauty, but one thing I noticed was that I keep getting complements from people around that the lady was too beautiful.She came in and started staying with me.All she could do was to tell me she her name and that is from Ikare, Ekiti State.
I only remeMbered one thing whenever we sleep together,while having intimacy, she will be telling me that I was defiling her. I keep wondering what she meant by that statement. After the intimacy, she will sprinkle water into her eyes before she can sleep.
One day she came back late and I started questioning her why she was coming back late around 19.30 pm. She stood at a place and never said a word. After about 5 mins, I called Jesus, she shouted and said I shouldn't call that name, I shouted Jesus and she shouted back again and said I should not call that name, and I called her name, she shouted and said her name was not Fumi, that her name was Harare.
I was afraid and kept mute, by then, all her beautiful hairs and stood straight and her eyeballs changed and I became afraid and never shouted Jesus because then, I go to church, one or twice a year.Later as kept looking at her, she now sat down and said I should forget her that something was wrong with her life and that something keep coming into her and

it was someone that dropped her off from the sea that night.

The next morning, she left for work and I ran to my friend and narrated to him what happened.He took me to his pastor and they prayed for me and told me that I was lucky that the lady was possesed and married to spiritual husband.That it was the man that was speaking through her.
I was advised to bring her. I told her that we should go to church and she accepted and the day I was ready to to the church, she declined. I had to sell a story to her that my mother was coming and wouldn't want to see a lady with me. That was how I packed her things and dropped them off to her office at Ikeja. I ran away and later went for deliverance. Spiritual ladies and men are all operating.It is real

na God save u ooooo.

guyz watch n pray o
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by andyanders: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

na God save u ooooo.

guyz watch n pray o

My brother, na sooooooooooooo. Sooooooooo lucky to be alive.
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by 190: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2013
Sighs
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by ezemoses(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
do u blv in that shit
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by chikk(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
kekakuz:
10 Signs That You’re Sleeping
With A Mammy Water
This is for all the guys who pick up random
girls on the streets without knowing anything
about them. Here’s how to know if you are
sharing your bed with a mammy water:
1. You picked her up from the street or
some other random place. Maybe she
was even standing in front of an
uncompleted building
2. You don’t know her surname. She told
you her name is “ Just Julie”
3. She agreed to sleep with you on the very
first day, in fact she moved into your
house, no questions asked.
4. She never gets tired. She can pound yam,
fry garri, grind pepper with a stone and
still have s*x with you when she finishes.
5. She always looks perfect, even first thing
in the morning. No pimples, her make-up
looks permanent and everything is
always in the right place.
6. Her Brazilian hair looks natural. It really
looks like her hair but maybe salons have
found a way to remove natural hair and
put it back later.
7. She never talks about her family and she
doesn’t have any friends. You only hear
her saying “My sea sisters” sometimes at
night but you’re not bothered because
girls call themselves all sorts of things.
8. Ever since you started sleeping with her,
your life has turned upside down but of
course your stepmother in the village is
to blame.
9. She has stopped you from eating fish.
Ever since she came into your life, it’s
only chicken or meat, nothing that comes
from the sea.
10. She doesn’t ask you for anything. In fact,
she’s every Nigerian boyfriend’s dream.
You don’t pay for human hair or BIS and
she doesn’t even want Blackberry Z10.
She doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day
and you don’t even know her birthday
sef. She never gets jealous or goes
through your phone and she couldn’t
care less about your Facebook password.
In fact she’s the best!
If the girl you’re with falls into all these
categories, you better wake up my guy, NA
FISH SHE BE!!

With an exception to No.8, the rest don't make sense to me. I don't understand men sometimes. You get a bad woman, you complain. You get a 'near perfect' one, you still complain! Ah ah!!! Which level na?

So if a guy gets a financially independent, hardworking, career woman who doesn't want you to be infected with salmonella thus says NO to sea food, its a bad thing abi?

From your No 4, so if a woman is domesticated and hardworking enough to cover the house chores and still have sex with her man, its a bad thing abi? If she's to deny her man sex, I'm sure NL will hear it.

Your number 10 is a typical naija man's dream of a woman. I wonder what is the problem again.

People, give your lives to Christ. Marine girls do exist, yes, but only God can save you not this list.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Enegod(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
carr96:

...how many u get? grin
do u care to be among them, swtie?
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by buklan4realyah(f): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Enegod: do u care to be among them, swtie?

ONI SE KUSE NI E
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by DigitalSignal(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
@OP
Why a guy would pick a girl/lady on the street and take home to spend days and weeks in the first place beats me!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Enegod(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

ONI SE KUSE NI E
wtf is dis!
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by fistonme(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
poshdiva:

Dem dey tell u say u go die na dat one still dey your mind. Chai!

no mind am
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Enegod: one of my babes doesnt eat fish....i don die!
Rotflmfao
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by pleep(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
uncompleted building
the bolded sent a little shiver down my spine for some reason.

REMMEI: wink....she is definately gonna be the next on the menu...i wanna date and eat a fish.
Can you imagine how bad the pussy stank?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by crownjustice: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
funny
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
andyanders: Came across one like that in Nigeria when I was still a bachelor. She was a bundle of beauty and I couldn't even quantify her beauty, but one thing I noticed was that I keep getting complements from people around that the lady was too beautiful.She came in and started staying with me.All she could do was to tell me she her name and that is from Ikare, Ekiti State.
One day she came back late and I started questioning her why she was coming back late around 9.30 pm. She stood at a place and never said a word. After about 5 mins, I called Jesus, she shouted and said I shouldn't call that name, I shouted Jesus and she shouted back again and said I should not call that name, and I called her name, she shouted and said her name was not Fumi, that her name was Harare.
I was afraid and kept mute, by then, all her beautiful hairs stood straight and her eyeballs changed and I became afraid and never shouted Jesus because then, I go to church, one or twice a year.Later as I kept looking at her, she now sat down and said I should forgive her that something was wrong with her life and that something keep coming into her and it was someone that dropped her off from the sea that night.
The next morning, she left for work and I ran to my friend and narrated to him what happened.He took me to his pastor and they prayed for me and told me that I was lucky to be alive and that the lady was possesed and married to spiritual husband.That it was the man that was speaking through her. hat it was because I was not treating the lady bad hence I was not killed.

Dayum...that's...you're quite lucky...wow.
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Godson201333(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
kekakuz:
10 Signs That You’re Sleeping
With A Mammy Water
This is for all the guys who pick up random
girls on the streets without knowing anything
about them. Here’s how to know if you are
sharing your bed with a mammy water:
uncompleted building
2. You don’t know her surname. She told
you her name is “ Just Julie”
3. She agreed to sleep with you on the very
first day, in fact she moved into your
house, no questions asked.
4. She never gets tired. She can pound yam,
fry garri, grind pepper with a stone and
still have s*x with you when she finishes.
5. She always looks perfect, even first thing
in the morning. No pimples, her make-up
looks permanent and everything is
always in the right place.
6. Her Brazilian hair looks natural. It really
looks like her hair but maybe salons have
found a way to remove natural hair and
put it back later.
7. She never talks about her family and she
doesn’t have any friends. You only hear
her saying “My sea sisters” sometimes at
night but you’re not bothered because
girls call themselves all sorts of things.
8. Ever since you started sleeping with her,
your life has turned upside down but of
course your stepmother in the village is
to blame.
9. She has stopped you from eating fish.
Ever since she came into your life, it’s
only chicken or meat, nothing that comes
from the sea.
10. She doesn’t ask you for anything. In fact,
she’s every Nigerian boyfriend’s dream.
You don’t pay for human hair or BIS and
she doesn’t even want Blackberry Z10.
She doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day
and you don’t even know her birthday
sef. She never gets jealous or goes
through your phone and she couldn’t
care less about your Facebook password.
In fact she’s the best!
If the girl you’re with falls into all these
categories, you better wake up my guy, NA
FISH SHE BE!!

Guy that your number 2 and 8 no be small thing oo,Some kind girl wey be say after you meet them to see 1 naira self na wahala.Only God can save us oo.All in the name of sex shaa Abeeegi i just dey waka pass ni...
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2013
What a nation of gullible people

And some niggas believe in these fairy tales
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2013
From now on girls shud demand for money jus to prove that they are human angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by luvmijeje(f): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2013
*wipe tears from eyes* guyz don suffer o.
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by tomzman: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2013
D-Explorer:
What a thread! Hahaha
OP rename this thread. 10 signs that you're doomed!
lol.
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by quicksylva(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2013
HALLUCINATIONS

Definition: Hallucinations involve sensing things while awake that appear to be real, but instead have been created by the mind.

@Op I think you are suffering from ^^^
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by quicksylva(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2013
andyanders: I became afraid and never shouted Jesus because then, I go to church, one or twice a year.Later as I kept looking at her,
This part got me Cracking! grin grin After wen u don panel beat d p...us...s.y wella, u won come dey form prayer warrior, u get luck say she no dash u spiritual slap for dat ur mouth self.
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
quicksylva: This part got me Cracking! grin grin After wen u don panel beat d p...us...s.y wella, u won come dey form prayer warrior, u get luck say she no dash u spiritual slap for dat ur mouth self.

him mama dey pray for am.
Re: 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water by bladex: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
My Sea Sisters undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.