Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16508 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2013
Hmmm I dont have any hiaces ??!?!? please all check the sticker PARC FADI STAR

picture number 2 is the one @Yuroba bought

And also see the line @Yuroba talked about

Boy @DEMY MUST BE BLIND

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2013
Am tired of all this argument. Time to un-follow this thread. angry
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2013
Oko_AGB: Am tired of all this argument. Time to un-follow this thread. angry
Then @ Demys work is done. He sucked out the energy from us all
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2013
parcfadi: Hmmm I dont have any hiaces ??!?!? please all check the sticker PARC FADI STAR

picture number 2 is the one @Yuroba bought

And also see the line @Yuroba talked about

Boy @DEMY MUST BE BLIND
Mr this isn't your stand man you only have blue avensis, 2 blues 406 2000 model 1 is auto and the other is manual, one rust truck, and a bus we sit inside with your employee,and one other bus. that all.and about the sticker, is given to all the stands in that parc so if you buy any vehicle from the parc they will know where you buy them from I will snap a pic from the entrance of a man who sell big cars at the entrance and show them on here... So be honest are you Fadi Star?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2013
@ DEMY

Your time is now up, you have lied here for too long now and talked to much

I have enough on you for now do the needfull

see you soon smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2013
parcfadi: @ DEMY

Your time is now up, you have lied here for too long now and talked to much

I have enough on you for now do the needfull

see you soon smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Well am only exposing your lies and of your employee yuroba,OKO_AGB & Co
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2013
that suckkkker @demy just dont give up
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2013
bashy_demy: Well am only exposing your lies and of your employee yuroba,OKO_AGB & Co

Well demy you havent exposed anything

But I am done talking

like i told you i have enough on you now. dont leave cotonou

grin grin grin
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2013
@Fadi and others, I would advice you all ignore this pest called Demmy. Leave him to his wahala and someone like him is the type that is not really clean. @Demmy, I wish I know how you look like so I won't have anything to do with you even if you would give the best service. The fact that your attitude and resilient is a complete put off is enough for me not to ever patronise you . Are you the only agent in cotonuo? I want to ask you a question Demmy, are you a stammer? I think I know you stammer and your type is very very wicked and stubborn as displayed on this thread.. Nature would take its course on you and ur business because this is someone business and image u are trying to soil and am sure you won't succeed. What goes around comes around. Maybe you can say am a staff of Fadi as well.

Fvck off.

sad
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by chronique(m): 12:56am On May 08, 2013
Na WA o. Dnt even know who to believe between fadi and bashy. It's a pity I don't do cotonuo biz and as such,will never know who's lying and who is telling the truth. Very funny thread I must say...
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:18am On May 08, 2013
Yuroba: that suckkkker @demy just dont give up
Well i am not easy to defeat especially with lies
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:19am On May 08, 2013
parcfadi:

Well demy you havent exposed anything

But I am done talking

like i told you i have enough on you now. dont leave cotonou

grin grin grin
Well this is my region, I am a citizen of the Ecowas and i can live in any country of the Ecowas states
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:21am On May 08, 2013
chronique: Na WA o. Dnt even know who to believe between fadi and bashy. It's a pity I don't do cotonuo biz and as such,will never know who's lying and who is telling the truth. Very funny thread I must say...
Well bro cotonou is not far, if you dont mind wasting like 10.000 naira of your savings travel to cotonou and go to Fadi Star parc, If you can call me i will show you his stand so he wont know you come from this thread to expose his lies
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 6:28am On May 08, 2013
@Demmy, I need you to reply my post!!

Are you a stammer or not? Do you stutter or not? I think I know who are now and your attitude is veeerryy unprofessional. Believe me what goes around comes around. I really don't see the purpose of your agitations here on this thread except that you are trying to soil a gentleman's business and maybe you are a paid agent.

@Fadi, do not mind the stammer. just ignore him. I always even thinking of recommending Demmy to my company folks but now am having a rethink. Fadi, if at anytime you ventured into American cars and SUVs please let's be informed.

Cheers.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2013
Burger01: @Demmy, I need you to reply my post!!

Are you a stammer or not? Do you stutter or not? I think I know who are now and your attitude is veeerryy unprofessional. Believe me what goes around comes around. I really don't see the purpose of your agitations here on this thread except that you are trying to soil a gentleman's business and maybe you are a paid agent.

@Fadi, do not mind the stammer. just ignore him. I always even thinking of recommending Demmy to my company folks but now am having a rethink. Fadi, if at anytime you ventured into American cars and SUVs please let's be informed.

Cheers.
Oga sorry like i said i do do all my business outside NL, i am not here looking for customers/clients am only trying to open peoples eyes and for them not to be taking for granted. So if you dont introduce me to your folks will that reduce me to zero? I am living a good life, I will never tell anyone to come to Cotonou if i know there budget is not upto what they are looking for. I always advice my clients to do genuine papers and especially duty so there wont be any problem in future, I am always satisfy with whatever i see from my service at the end of the day cos all am looking for is Alubarika( Blessing from Allah) I never ask anyone on here to patronize me, You can walk into any of the parcs in Cotonou and make inquiry about the vehicle you looking for before going into Parc fadi to finally expose the lies. also if you are coming to Cotonou and want to go his stand you can call me and i will point at his stand from distance so he wont know you are from NL or from this thread and by that way his lies will be expose. So Mr Burger01 how do you know am a stammer if you are not working for him and you are not in Cotonou and see me the day i come to his stand or can you recognize a stammer by typing?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2013
@Demy is soon about too get a wake up call
The police and almost every libanese parc owner is involved so his days in Cotonou is about to finish.
This film will end soon. All just relax untill then

Follwing is by Benin Rep. law a crime and @demy is guilty too all of them and evidence and all his contact details is now with the police

1 ) Defamation
2 ) columny
3 ) Libel
4 ) False advertising
5 ) False accusations
6 ) Spied inside parc without parc owners permission

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2013
@Demmy, am even nowhere near Cotonou. Now that you have accepted the fact that you are a stammer that's okay by me. Just be careful and don't take up battle that's not yours. Always remember that what goes around comes around... That's life because nobody can be perfect.

If am Cotonou and if I work for Fadi you would have been in jail by now for trespassing, infringement of right and privacy and public defamation of Fadi amongst other crimes. You don't behave matured and neither behave like a family man you claimed to be.

With your phone number and bb pin believe me you're like a golden fish with no hidden place.

Smh..
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013
parcfadi: @Demy is soon about too get a wake up call
The police and almost every libanese parc owner is involved so his days in Cotonou is about to finish.
This film will end soon. All just relax untill then

Follwing is by Benin Rep. law a crime and @demy is guilty too all of them and evidence and all his contact details is now with the police

1 ) Defamation
2 ) columny
3 ) Libel
4 ) False advertising
5 ) False accusations
6 ) Spied inside parc without parc owners permission

Sorry bro you seem to be out of touch bro, How do i fall in any part of what you wrote up there? This is a Nigerian website owned by a Nigeria and its open for anybody to discuss or argue anything. So you want to open a thread and don't wan't to get anyone to counter you on it? I never accuse you of anything just telling my people that most of the things you said up there is not possible and i still stand on that. Do you know you are guilty of impersonation? is your name Fadi or are you the owner if Parc Fadi? if not then why are you claiming to be what you not. You said i spied inside parc without the parc owner permission.. I guess you dont understand the word spied, i never spied i go to any parc for business. Well am right here in cotonou and waiting for your drama ok mr Abdulahi
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2013
Burger01: @Demmy, am even nowhere near Cotonou. Now that you have accepted the fact that you are a stammer that's okay by me. Just be careful and don't take up battle that's not yours. Always remember that what goes around comes around... That's life because nobody can be perfect.

If am Cotonou and if I work for Fadi you would have been in jail by now for trespassing, infringement of right and privacy and public defamation of Fadi amongst other crimes. You don't behave matured and neither behave like a family man you claimed to be.

With your phone number and bb pin believe me you're like a golden fish with no hidden place.

Smh..
You guys are making me laugh i swear, How did i tresspass, how did i invade his privacy,and how did i defame Fadi sorry Abdulah here, When he is calling all agent thieves where are you? isn't that defamation? trying to spoil some people work cos of his own greediness. I guess you guys need to wake up from your slumber.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Ayodeb(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2013
What is d equivalent of 1 million cfa in Naira?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by jfad: 8:19pm On May 11, 2013
Pls I urgently need a 1995 Nissan Quest with full option. Pls get back to me asap
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2013
Ayodeb: What is d equivalent of 1 million cfa in Naira?
between #322.000 to #324.000
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2013
jfad: Pls I urgently need a 1995 Nissan Quest with full option. Pls get back to me asap
Can i help you with that? you can contact me on +22997995176 or BB 290BB59E
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by donbuchi1(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2013
sent you a mail
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
mr fadi, i have been following this thread. i will be coming to cotonou by august, i really dont have anybody over there, i will like to buy a toyota corrola 2003, avensis 2001 model, honda accord 2001, if u can give me the prices i will be so glad and ur contact. thanks godwin
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by mjbaba: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2013
HELLO Sir, I am a serious buyer based in abuja. How much will I get peugeot 407. 2004 and 2007. Full landing to naija. I need automatic pls. Kindly email me majeedsalam2002@yahoo com
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by omx4real: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Having carefully gone through the arguments, claims and counter-claims on this thread, it is safe to say that one has been able to get the range of Cotonou clearance regardless of the validity of both parties.

Another thing I can safely say is that all these hidden charges are exactly the reasons why prospective buyers often seek to make their purchases where one can easily "buy & drive". It's just so disheartening that a prospective buyer is made to have sleepless nights just because he/she intends buying a car.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Vicilo(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2013
My Question is , hw much in naira will it cost me 2 purchase a toyota camry 1999 and Honda accord 1999 , all cottonu fees inclusive , i want 2 compar my choices .
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Mansursani(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello Parc Fadi
I would be coming down to Cotonou next week and hope to start with your park. However I want to know the price and model of 406 peugeot cars you have.
thanks
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Scream(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2013
But Nigerians do not use "dident"
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by sekesi2009(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please how much is a nissan sentra 2004 model, manual with 1.8 litre engine. Give me d price in cefa. Leave out d cotonou clearance. U can also contact me on sekesi2009@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less / I Need A Neatly Used Toyota Carina E.factory Fitted Ac / BMW 3 Series Coja For Sale In Ibadan At N540,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.