Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16503 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Scream(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
chronique: Funny how you say an agent who takes a buyer to cotonou is scamming the buyer by collecting 50k - 100k back behind the buyer. Are they suppose to do it for free? Are they not rendering services to their clients? You sound like a bad biznessman trying to put others down to rise. There's a difference between a person scamming and a person charging for a job done. I'm not a cotonou dealer though so don't think I'm fighting my cause;no. Weight your choice of words properly else you put other genuine dealers in bad light. Coming out plainly to tell people yours is cheaper would have been more appropriate. It's just like me telling people that other clearing agents are scamming people because my price is cheaper than theirs;it's a wrong assertion. Try to understand words properly before using them. I know the average car buyer is ready to sidetrack the dealer to get it cheaper from the importer. If a dealer goes behind to get a cut,then he's probably dealing with a shylock buyer;I speak from experience. All the same,wish you luck.

Shylock buyer is a new one my guy. Shylock ontop his money? If the agent is not out to scam, he would not do business with the "Shylock buyer". Who says the Saint Agent won't be paid for his services? Abegi! Nigerians are always looking for opportunities to outsmart people who do business with them. It is painful when you realize that this culture is being sustained by young Nigerians too.. cry
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Scream(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
chronique: Funny how you say an agent who takes a buyer to cotonou is scamming the buyer by collecting 50k - 100k back behind the buyer. Are they suppose to do it for free? Are they not rendering services to their clients? You sound like a bad biznessman trying to put others down to rise. There's a difference between a person scamming and a person charging for a job done. I'm not a cotonou dealer though so don't think I'm fighting my cause;no. Weight your choice of words properly else you put other genuine dealers in bad light. Coming out plainly to tell people yours is cheaper would have been more appropriate. It's just like me telling people that other clearing agents are scamming people because my price is cheaper than theirs;it's a wrong assertion. Try to understand words properly before using them. I know the average car buyer is ready to sidetrack the dealer to get it cheaper from the importer. If a dealer goes behind to get a cut,then he's probably dealing with a shylock buyer;I speak from experience. All the same,wish you luck.

Shylock buyer is a new one my guy. Shylock ontop his money? If the agent is not out to scam, he would not do business with the "Shylock buyer". Who says the Saint Agent won't be paid for his services? Abegi! Nigerians are always looking for opportunities to outsmart people who do business with them. It is painful when you realize that this culture is being sustained by young Nigerians too.. cry
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by pistons2(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
How much and what year is the avensis
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by deji47: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
parcfadi:

Current price in Cotonou as we speak are around 3,5 Million CFA
pls does this price include the clearing fees?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by dkt001(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2013
Pls how much can i get a 2005 toyota corolla sport?pls state all the duties i have 2 pay i.e both nigeria nd cotonou borders
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
dkt001: Pls how much can i get a 2005 toyota corolla sport?pls state all the duties i have 2 pay i.e both nigeria nd cotonou borders

Around 3.4 Million CFA for the car, 400,000 CFA for custom cotonou, 200,000 Naira seme border

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
pistons2: How much and what year is the avensis

2004 model

4.4 Million CFA
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
deji47:
pls does this price include the clearing fees?

You might get one for 3.7 Million including cotonou duties
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
2004 Toyota Highlander limited is how much with customs?

2007 Toyota camry XLE 2.4litres is how much with customs?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
How much will i get a golf 3... quote d one with a/c and without a/c. 2doors and also 4doors
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by ophilly: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls, I don't know much about Peugeot cars, since that is your stock-in-trade, would you be kind enough to enlighten me about them in terms of maintenance, reliability, performance & comfort (in relative terms with other brands). I look forward to doing business with you. Thanks.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
LastApostle: 2004 Toyota Highlander limited is how much with customs?

2007 Toyota camry XLE 2.4litres is how much with customs?
around 6 million CFA
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
ophilly: Pls, I don't know much about Peugeot cars, since that is your stock-in-trade, would you be kind enough to enlighten me about them in terms of maintenance, reliability, performance & comfort (in relative terms with other brands). I look forward to doing business with you. Thanks.
the best one is the Ew10 no doubt 2.0L. Easy and cheap to maintain strong but yet economic engine. I have Ew10 Both in 406 and 407. Will happily help you out
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
pls reply sir. i mean d golf 3.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
sodiqyinka: pls reply sir. i mean d golf 3.
good evening ! Golf 3 is not a car i usually work with . I can check for you in the parcs next to me if they have Any golf 3 availible i Will get back to you

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
parcfadi: good evening ! Golf 3 is not a car i usually work with . I can check for you in the parcs next to me if they have Any golf 3 availible i Will get back to you

Okay... thanks
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by intanyx(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Parcfadi, thank you so much for the insight into how the car business works. i almost went with an agent to Cotonou but now have a rethink. While preparing to come myself, and since you deal with cars from the European market, could I have a price quote for a 1999/2000 model Mercedes Benz c230 kompressor sports?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by chyndorek: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
pls what is the cost of 2003 and 2004 mercedes c230 kompressor.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by 3poh(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2013
@parcfadi ,could you please tell me what the landing cost for the Audi A4 (B5 ENGINE) 2000 and 2002 A6 (C5 ENGINE)model is. Both should carry a 1.8 20valve DOHC non-turbo engine.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Onosy: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2013
parcfadi:

Around 3.4 Million CFA for the car, 400,000 CFA for custom cotonou, 200,000 Naira seme border

is the 200K Naira constant for all cars or its according to the model and make of the car (e.g. suv, truncks, vans, saloon etc..)
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Onosy:

is the 200K Naira constant for all cars or its according to the model and make of the car (e.g. suv, truncks, vans, saloon etc..)
trucks etc Will be higher Then the saloon Cars
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
intanyx: Parcfadi, thank you so much for the insight into how the car business works. i almost went with an agent to Cotonou but now have a rethink. While preparing to come myself, and since you deal with cars from the European market, could I have a price quote for a 1999/2000 model Mercedes Benz c230 kompressor sports?
we have in stock in Sweden 20 days delivery time
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
3p_oh: @parcfadi ,could you please tell me what the landing cost for the Audi A4 (B5 ENGINE) 2000 and 2002 A6 (C5 ENGINE)model is. Both should carry a 1.8 20valve DOHC non-turbo engine.
full option with leahter seats or basic ?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
chyndorek: pls what is the cost of 2003 and 2004 mercedes c230 kompressor.
have in stock in Sweden 25 days delivery time
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr , kindly tell me the cost of a 2007 or 2008 bmw X5, 3.0L, . What is the cost to Nigeria border. I will arrange the clearing at Nigeria border myself. Pls give me price in CFA and in Naira. If possible let me see the picture. I am very serious and I need this asap.

Thanks
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Onosy: 8:01am On May 01, 2013
parcfadi: trucks etc Will be higher Then the saloon Cars

being trying to call your no....not going thru....post ur no if there is another
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2013
Hi All, Don't be deceive by what this man is typing here and at the end of the day you come down to cotonou and found out everything is lie, There no way you can take your car out of any Parc in cotonou without paying duty to the Benin Goverment cos in most cases they will inspect the car at the gate before you come and also you can't do the Cotonou custom transit yourself its a big lie. Moreso he is saying its 400k cfa that is another big lie, the least they do it is 420k fixed price for any kind of car from 1900-2020 model of car. You also have to pay like 20-30k cfa for card importante( Bill Of Loading) and that is what the agent will use to clear your car, Another 25k cfa for security and battery. There is no way you can walk into custom office in Cotonou and tell them you want to clear your car you will get scammed cos they know you be JJC. Beside you have to pay some money into the Government bank account and how will you be able to know what account to pay money into and the process to follow without agent. SO dont mind that Fool call himself parc Fadi he is not the owner of the park he is just the oyinbo dog and all the price he gave you are inflated price.. If he give you price try to ask from someone else again and try to check both... Don't be fooled by one useless Benenua cos i believe this guy is a Benenua using translator to post on here. If you need any information about cars contact me on +22997995176 or BBpin 290BB59E N.B there is no way you come to cotonou to buy car and the Agent won't chop money from you and its better the Agent chop between 50-100k cfa which is like 15-30k naira than to fall victim trying to be smart. I am a full Nigeria from Ibadan Oyo State and wont stand for my people to be cheated by one useless Benenua.

contact me on +22997995176 or BBpin 290BB59E

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2013
hakeemlagos: I just came back after buying my car from PF
a part of the agremt ws that i will write here about my deal with him.
so here it comes.

To be honest everything was like he told me beofre me arrival there the car was geuin lhd very clean i drove it back without even adding water. He gave me batteri with the car as promised and the custom a paid in cotonou was 400 k cefa as he also promised.so i can really recommend him i saved 300 K Naira becuse i bought it from cotonou and dident had to pay any agent. So i am happy and i can tell you all that next time i will buy a new ride i will go back to same place.

Belive in God
Peace

If anyone believe this story then the person is the highest mugu, How many car you dey buy in a month, Please all kind go through his post on NL before you can believe his testimonies, Also you never make any post on this thread asking for cars or anything and you just travel to cotonou and buy car and the first post on here is this..Haba try to package your lies next time
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2013
bashy_demy: If anyone believe this story then the person is the highest mugu, How many car you dey buy in a month, Please all kind go through his post on NL before you can believe his testimonies, Also you never make any post on this thread asking for cars or anything and you just travel to cotonou and buy car and the first post on here is this..Haba try to package your lies next time
Come to parc Fadi star ask for abdallah and tell me all this in My face you have big mouth here on nairaland lets see if its that big in real life ! I live in Cotonou and i an owner of parc Fadi star you Come here to Cotonou !
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2013
Onosy:

No agent take a buyer to cotonou for free, after charging the buyer for their services, they try to get more money behind the buyer's back....

and the buyer will think its just the money they bargained that the agent is getting...no matter how you paint it, a scam is a scam any day anytime....

we do bad things and call it good names...do u think its easy making the money....after working for your money one guy in the name of an agent will want to collect one's money illigally because they know a little more about the biz than the buyer...

bad people don't like honesty but i must give kudos to Parcfadi for coming out plain. Thanks!
Hello mr, this claiming to be parcfadi is not the owner of the parc, The real importer will never come here to write those trash up there and i doubt if he even know anything about NL. Moreso he is also doing all to enrich his pocket and after you travel to cotonou and buy your car and they said you pay 420k cfa and aldo for battery and security will you want to loose the money you have paid already cos of let say like 20k naira, I believe all the rubbish he type up there is just a way to bring you to cotonou and story go change be wise and don't fall for one benenua.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2013
bashy_demy: Hello mr, this claiming to be parcfadi is not the owner of the parc, The real importer will never come here to write those trash up there and i doubt if he even know anything about NL. Moreso he is also doing all to enrich his pocket and after you travel to cotonou and buy your car and they said you pay 420k cfa and aldo for battery and security will you want to loose the money you have paid already cos of let say like 20k naira, I believe all the rubbish he type up there is just a way to bring you to cotonou and story go change be wise and don't fall for one benenua.
Like i told you dont talk to much when you dont know ! Come to parc Fadi star speak after ! You are just another agent searching for new victims
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2013
parcfadi: Come to parc Fadi star ask for abdallah and tell me all this in My face you have big mouth here on nairaland lets see if its that big in real life ! I live in Cotonou and i an owner of parc Fadi star you Come here to Cotonou !
Oga relax your self, i know parcfadi close to Zone Fifa, I normally by my cars inside Zone Fifa so stop ranting and you said i should and say this to your face am i fighting you here and just trying to open my country people eyes not to fall for you trick. If i come to Parcfadi you can't do me nada. No work today but am coming tomorrow cos am buying a toyota picnic 2000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less / I Need A Neatly Used Toyota Carina E.factory Fitted Ac / BMW 3 Series Coja For Sale In Ibadan At N540,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.