Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16507 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: 2004 PEUGEOT 406 MANUAL GEAR (HIGH MILEAGE) 680 K EW10
2004 PEUGEOT 406 AUTOMATIC GEAR 850K EW10
2005 PEUGEOT 407 AUTOMATIC GEAR 1.25 MILLION EW12
2006 PEUGEOT 407 AUTOMATIC GEAR 1,25 MILLION EW10

PRICE MENTIONED ABOVE IS PARC PRICES

BRING ANY MECHANIC YOU MAY LIKE TO CLEARIFY THE CARS ARE ORIGINAL LHD AND ACCIDENT FREE
Are you sure i will get 406 2004 auto for 850k? even if its manual i dont care will i get it for that price?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2013
Please out of those pictures above there is no 406 2004 among them, Are they not in-stock?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Please refrase that again what is current exchange for 1000cfa to naira?

Guy, u must be a wahala person o! Let us rest jare! lipsrsealed
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2013
Oko_AGB:

Abi o o. His own is too much.. We are not daft here.

sad
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2013
Oko_AGB:

Guy yes i be wahala person but i will rather be now so that why most of you started coming here and shouting fadi is a fraud as usual, Then i can have time to laugh out loud
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by ooshifeso: 7:36pm On May 04, 2013
Pls parc Fadi can you send me the price of the following cars. including. Customs price in cotonu and nigeria plus car price.
***Honda Pilot 2007 model (full Options)
***Honda CRV 99/2000 model
***Toyota camry 2000 model(fabric seats,4plugs engine)
***Peugeot 407 prestige
Kindly send the reply to ooshifeso@gmail.com.
‎​I called you earlier but Ýou were not picking.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2013
ooshifeso: Pls parc Fadi can you send me the price of the following cars. including. Customs price in cotonu and nigeria plus car price.
***Honda Pilot 2007 model (full Options)
***Honda CRV 99/2000 model
***Toyota camry 2000 model(fabric seats,4plugs engine)
***Peugeot 407 prestige
Kindly send the reply to ooshifeso@gmail.com.
‎​I called you earlier but Ýou were not picking.

i sent you email

Regards
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2013
Oga@TheTop:
Fadi, please could I get a nissan pathfinder 98 model? How much? I can see that you deal mostly with european cars. could u refer me to which parc I could get the pathfinder?
Thanx and keep the good work and please dont bother urself about bashy-demmy. U need to just ignore his posts. We are wiser about these cotounu agents..

Cheers

Thanks my friend ! actually here is a lot of pathfinder here in Cotonou any parc here that deals with american cars has at least 1 availible. even my parc neighbour has availible. I can check it better on monday becuse now we are close under the weekend

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Well Bro like i said since he has post his picture here then i know he is Arab too but have you ever heard about the word impersonation? I personal will try to be in Park Fadi on monday though gonna be busy but i will be there. What i am fighting here is the lie that is far from truth, How can someone tell you that Camry 2007 will cost 2million naira to Lagos aren't you suspecting something? Yoruba say eni to nwa ifa ounwa ofo. and also about the clearing
that he said there is nothing like card emportate,Security and battery and also clearing is 420k.. Well for that he should know of his park maybe he is one parc owner that hardly sell one car in 2weeks and trying to sweet talk people to his side.

I only have 1 question for you, if everything what you have said here is true i will confess it here for everybody too read it !

BUT IF EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY LIKE MR PARC FADI TOLD AND I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM HIM WILL YOU CONFESS YOU WHERE WRONG?

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2013
@ Yuroba i dont think he will confess to anything ! if the whole world says he is wrong he will still only listen to himself. Its not my fault I am an better bussniesman then him and have better prices then him
I am the owner and the first importer of course my prices will be cheaper I am the first hand.

Anyhow i think this whole thread is waiting for monday when you will come to me to hear what you have to tell after that.
So i hope you will like the car i have in mind for you and that there will be a deal

see you on monday
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Shuaibmari: 6:49am On May 05, 2013
Pls, i will like that. Let me get address or rather send to my mail hw i will contact them shuaibmari@gmail.com.thanks a lot.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by OgaTheTop2: 7:16am On May 05, 2013
parcfadi:

Thanks my friend ! actually here is a lot of pathfinder here in Cotonou any parc here that deals with american cars has at least 1 availible. even my parc neighbour has availible. I can check it better on monday becuse now we are close under the weekend
Thanx a lot bro. You are appreciated. I would text my request to you via mobile phone or we talk on phone rather than on this forum so we don't have people derailing our discussions. But, please give me the best price so I could come down to cotonou this week.
Cheers. Expect my text message...
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by OgaTheTop2: 7:34am On May 05, 2013
bashy_demy: Guy yes i be wahala person but i will rather be now so that why most of you started coming here and shouting fadi is a fraud as usual, Then i can have time to laugh out loud
This is not needed. If Fadi is a fraud and he was exposed then he has his reputation to worry about and which I believe no genuine business oriented man would want to be happy with. Trust me, Nigerians would give feedback of any unpleasant experience with Fadi on this forum. So, hold your peace and let business continue as usual. To me, ur attitude is just not cool and not welcoming..

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Shuaibmari: 10:49am On May 05, 2013
parcfadi:

Good day ! i dont have any unfortunaltly and i havent seen them in a while in cotonou.
But if you want to pre order i can hook you up with very good contact in Sweden and Germany that can help you out.
i think this help, pls do that. Thank a lot.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Shuaibmari: 10:51am On May 05, 2013
parcfadi:

Good day ! i dont have any unfortunaltly and i havent seen them in a while in cotonou.
But if you want to pre order i can hook you up with very good contact in Sweden and Germany that can help you out.
i think this will help me get it, pls do that. Thank a lot.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by MuNeme(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2013
@Bashy...you 're really living your name. why u just dey bash yourself for here nah? u no go rest abi dem swear for you? abegi park well jor..meanwhile, I expect you tomorrow to get us your story labelling Parc Fadi a fraudster,otherwise pls forever remain silent!
@ Fadi this is a challenge for you to raise your game above every trace of doubt and suspicion. keep up the good and I bet you Nigerians are no fools, we shall spread the good news.
Now the one that concerns me, pls do you deal on Toyota's and Hondas.? kindly give me the total price both purchase and clearing for Honda accord 2005 and Corolla 2004/5..
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 05, 2013
hi
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by prettyrits: 2:51pm On May 05, 2013
Pls would want to know how much a 2008-2009 Honda crv full option would cost.thanks
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 05, 2013
bashy_demy: Please out of those pictures above there is no 406 2004 among them, Are they not in-stock?

What's ur problem? The gentle man said with 400kcfa u r good, u insisted its 430kcfa, so what's the fraud or lie in that? Why have you refused to visit his parc? He said u r welcome. Guy u r disgusting! I can't even deal with an agent like you. You talk too much, I pity your wife. Why r u bringing a brother down? If you so much care about the buyers here, then open your thread.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2013
Shuaibmari: i think this will help me get it, pls do that. Thank a lot.

Send me an email to parcfadi@yahoo.com so i will give you their contact details there
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2013
Shuaibmari: Pls, i will like that. Let me get address or rather send to my mail hw i will contact them shuaibmari@gmail.com.thanks a lot.

send an email to bilexporten.goteborg@gmail.com

say hello from abdallah parc fadi
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2013
MuNeme: @Bashy...you 're really living your name. why u just dey bash yourself for here nah? u no go rest abi dem swear for you? abegi park well jor..meanwhile, I expect you tomorrow to get us your story labelling Parc Fadi a fraudster,otherwise pls forever remain silent!
@ Fadi this is a challenge for you to raise your game above every trace of doubt and suspicion. keep up the good and I bet you Nigerians are no fools, we shall spread the good news.
Now the one that concerns me, pls do you deal on Toyota's and Hondas.? kindly give me the total price both purchase and clearing for Honda accord 2005 and Corolla 2004/5..

Good day ! and thanks !

I have 1 accord 2005 black colour in the way EU specs send me an email with the same request so i can send you pic etc there

thanks
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2013
Oga@TheTop:

This is not needed. If Fadi is a fraud and he was exposed then he has his reputation to worry about and which I believe no genuine business oriented man would want to be happy with. Trust me, Nigerians would give feedback of any unpleasant experience with Fadi on this forum. So, hold your peace and let business continue as usual. To me, ur attitude is just not cool and not welcoming..

Thank you ! like you said if one person come to me and i will be a fraud then i will be dead the day after nobody will even talk to me, so why would i risk that ? i have lived in cotonou for 13 years and i am not planing on moving
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2013
prettyrits: Pls would want to know how much a 2008-2009 Honda crv full option would cost.thanks

Good day ! since the market is little down right now me and other parc owners here are little bit afriad to bring in #expansive# cars .

but i can help you out if you want to pre order
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2013
coonz:

What's ur problem? The gentle man said with 400kcfa u r good, u insisted its 430kcfa, so what's the fraud or lie in that? Why have you refused to visit his parc? He said u r welcome. Guy u r disgusting! I can't even deal with an agent like you. You talk too much, I pity your wife. Why r u bringing a brother down? If you so much care about the buyers here, then open your thread.

Thanks bro ! and even see this example : @demy offers peugeot 406 for 1,8 million i offer for 850k
so even if the clearence is 400cfa or 430 cfa what is the diffrence ? my price is 950.000 naira cheaper
so what is to point of discuss 30k CFA WHEN YOU CAN GET 2 UNITS FROM ME FOR THE PRICE OF 1 FROM @DEMY
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by omicron(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
parcfadi:

Around 3.4 Million CFA for the car, 400,000 CFA for custom cotonou, 200,000 Naira seme border
i dont understand the part where the buyer will have to directly bear the cost of the cotonou custom for a car already within the borders of cotonou. Is it not the importer that should pay the cost of that and then factor it in his selling price? Pls clarify me on this.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by eseonline: 4:56pm On May 05, 2013
How much can I get a good golf iv with low millage including custom duty fee at ur park
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
omicron: i dont understand the part where the buyer will have to directly bear the cost of the cotonou custom for a car already within the borders of cotonou. Is it not the importer that should pay the cost of that and then factor it in his selling price? Pls clarify me on this.

VERY GOOD QUESTION !!
i had the same question when i started here. Let me explain !
The car reaches to Cotonou Port, the transfer, tax, clearence is paid by the importer.
95% of the cars imported to Cotonou are Re exported mainly to Nigeria and Niger, so the car/cars will not be registered in Cotonou.

When the car/cars gets its final destination Nigeria for example then you do the final papers. Cotonou is (free zone) like Dubai or Antwerpen with (NETTO) cars only.

But even if you pay the Cotonou custom and the nigerian custom 9 of 10 times its cheaper then importing trough tincan or apapa.

I hope my answer clarified it for you

regards

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2013
eseonline: How much can I get a good golf iv with low millage including custom duty fee at ur park

Please send me an email with same request , so i can update you there as soon as i have the answer
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by omicron(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2013
Pls help me with price of honda accord 1997 model including everything. Thanks
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by VV2A(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2013
bashy_demy: please bro cotonou is not far, Take the next available bus and come down to cotonou to buy any of this car... Camry 2007 for 2million naira, Peugeot 406 2004 for for 850k and more... But please dont hesitate to also come here crying too if you found this as a big lie and waste of time and resources. I can't just imagine how someone can be daft, Even if someone went to go and steal the good wont you suspect fowl play if someone is telling you that you can get a pack of indomine for 250 naira?

https://www.nairaland.com/1260619/toks-2007-camry-le-n2.2m
https://www.nairaland.com/1261274/toks-2007-camry-n2.1m-abuja

If the dealers in NIGERIA can sell a 2007 camry for prices ranging from N2.1 - N2.4 million then i dont see any reason why it cant be sold for N2.0 million in cotonou give or take. except yu are saying every claim by cotonou dealers is a lie!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2013
HERE IT COMES MY TESTIMONY !!!!!!

This is what happent this morning i swear on the holy ground I am standing on right now

Actually all the talk from @Demy made me little scared and I almost backed out, but THANKS GOD I DIDENT !
Me and my bro who works as a mec in Sururle went to visit parc fadi this morning. The first thing i saw when i arrived was that the pictures posted here was the same man Abdulla #parc fadi# and all the posted pictures on cars was standing in his park. mr parc fadi was little busy so he called his worker to bring the keys and show us the cars.
My and my bro inspected total 5 cars 3 hiace big bumper and 2 406 the mec confirmed that they all where original LHD.
We test drove the cars and the only thing the mec could find was that 1 shock on one of the cars had maybe 3-4 months left before needed to be changed , except from that he coulnt find anything wrong with the cars.
After almost an hour i decided i wanted to go for the 93 model big bumper hiace that had both front and rear AC.
Me and my bro went up to abdullha to discuss after i while he agreed on 3,7 Millon Cefa (1.17 N)
Since i dident had all cash with me i left 1.5 Million Cefa as down payment PF accepted it and gave me 10 days to finish the payment. So the car i bought will cost 1.17 + custom will land for around 1.5 Million N . The quotes i got from the agents here on NL was on 1.8-2 Million N. So by not dealing with them i saved 300-500 K

So i can confirm follwing
1 Parc fadi is the owner of the park and the one on the posted pic
2 he sell LHD cars
3 his prices are for real i inspected the 406 for 850k nice ride ! i can recommend it to the followers here since i dont have possibility to afford it myself now .
4 the posted pictures on cars here is standing in his park
5 i saved 300-500 k by doing this

i will go now and look around little here in Cotonou I have 3 hours left before my departure back to Naija

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less / I Need A Neatly Used Toyota Carina E.factory Fitted Ac / BMW 3 Series Coja For Sale In Ibadan At N540,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.