Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16509 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by umarfantami(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2013
Aboabdallah thank you for the good work
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
Yuroba: HERE IT COMES MY TESTIMONY !!!!!!

This is what happent this morning i swear on the holy ground I am standing on right now

Actually all the talk from @Demy made me little scared and I almost backed out, but THANKS GOD I DIDENT !
Me and my bro who works as a mec in Sururle went to visit parc fadi this morning. The first thing i saw when i arrived was that the pictures posted here was the same man Abdulla #parc fadi# and all the posted pictures on cars was standing in his park. mr parc fadi was little busy so he called his worker to bring the keys and show us the cars.
My and my bro inspected total 5 cars 3 hiace big bumper and 2 406 the mec confirmed that they all where original LHD.
We test drove the cars and the only thing the mec could find was that 1 shock on one of the cars had maybe 3-4 months left before needed to be changed , except from that he coulnt find anything wrong with the cars.
After almost an hour i decided i wanted to go for the 93 model big bumper hiace that had both front and rear AC.
Me and my bro went up to abdullha to discuss after i while he agreed on 3,7 Millon Cefa (1.17 N)
Since i dident had all cash with me i left 1.5 Million Cefa as down payment PF accepted it and gave me 10 days to finish the payment. So the car i bought will cost 1.17 + custom will land for around 1.5 Million N . The quotes i got from the agents here on NL was on 1.8-2 Million N. So by not dealing with them i saved 300-500 K

So i can confirm follwing
1 Parc fadi is the owner of the park and the one on the posted pic
2 he sell LHD cars
3 his prices are for real i inspected the 406 for 850k nice ride ! i can recommend it to the followers here since i dont have possibility to afford it myself now .
4 the posted pictures on cars here is standing in his park
5 i saved 300-500 k by doing this

i will go now and look around little here in Cotonou I have 3 hours left before my departure back to Naija

Cheers
Bro you are such a big liar, I just left parcfadi star now and pretend to come from Nigeria. I don't have acces to talk to the white man himself cos he look just like dangbana(drug taker) The only 406 on that stand is 2000 model and its blue color and the guy said it has been sold. He took me to anoda park inside Ellizza A and the price giving to me is 4m cfa cos it have little dent. We later aggreed on 3m cfa and the money for security,Battery and card emportate the guy said you won't pay is a big lie.infact I record a voice/video though not really clear cos I don't want them to suspect me. Can anyone help me on how to conver video from my Iphone and post it here for proof.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2013
Please I beg anyone to please come to cotonou cos I can't wait to see people crying of been mislead
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
@ DEMY Let me get this right !? you was here you saw me (which means i exist ) you was too afriad to speak to me so you spooke to any woker you could find around the parc? and that worker you found offered you a 406 for 3 million cfa ?

Here is buyers that has stated their testimonies as you requested and you still says everybody is lying except you ? Do you really think people will belive your lies ?

If i think you are lying i speak to you about this why speak to workers employers ?

So again let me get this right your case against me is based on a worker you meet in the parc who cleans the cars and polish them who doeasnt know anything about the prices or process ?

Inside the gates here is 100 workers

And if you was here then you have seen all the cars i have posted here even the 2 other 406 silver coloured

so i really dont understand what you are beefing about, that i said 850k and a worker told 3 million cfa ?

you said people will be crying but its proved here that people are happy and saved money !?!?

But ohh yes i forgot everybody is liers and you are alone the only one that is telling the truth

more buyers from this thread will soon come to buy from me, please make your movie even more funny by calling them liers to
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
bashy_demy: Bro you are such a big liar, I just left parcfadi star now and pretend to come from Nigeria. I don't have acces to talk to the white man himself cos he look just like dangbana(drug taker) The only 406 on that stand is 2000 model and its blue color and the guy said it has been sold. He took me to anoda park inside Ellizza A and the price giving to me is 4m cfa cos it have little dent. We later aggreed on 3m cfa and the money for security,Battery and card emportate the guy said you won't pay is a big lie.infact I record a voice/video though not really clear cos I don't want them to suspect me. Can anyone help me on how to conver video from my Iphone and post it here for proof.

U are a very controversial guy.

1. U were asked for money for d battery etc at d parc at Ellizza A not at Parcfardi.

2. Is d man who claim to be parcfadi here d one u saw? Forget about how he looks. Whether he smokes cocaine is not d issue.

From what u ve said, I can safely conclude u ve no basis for doubting d authenticity of Parcfardi and I suggest from now on, u shut d fvckkup!

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
@ DEMY Actually i only have one thing to tell you ooo boy im I glad i dident listen too you !!
I understand why you are angry , if everybody will do what i did you and all agents will be out of work before you know it.
But too tell me I am a lier its just too cross the line seriously !

How wsnt you allowed too speak to parc fadi ?? MAN YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

like other followers of this thread already suggested you I will also suggest the same thing now

from now on pls shut the fukkkkupppp
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2013
@ Yuroba, how did u fare at the nigeria end of clearing ur vehicle? Was there any difficulty because u didn't use an agent?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Joeblis(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2013
bashy_demy: Please I beg anyone to please come to cotonou cos I can't wait to see people crying of been mislead
have you ever been called a sucker before??get the fuc.k outta loser
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2013
Oko_AGB: @ Yuroba, how did u fare at the nigeria end of clearing ur vehicle? Was there any difficulty because u didn't use an agent?

Like I stated before this was my first time ever too go too Benin Rep. My friend who followed me today has bought a car from cotonou alone before so he has been as my mentor actually. Today i made down payment of 1.5 million Cefa within 10 days i will pay the balance and at same time start with all the paper works. I have asked 2-3 diffrent persons in Naija who has done this before if 330 K will cover it both ways and they all promised me that it will cover . So i cant give you answer quite yet how much I paid separetly for eich thing.
The only thing i discussed today was about the battery, the charge of 20,000 cefa is as I understood not for the batteri its a fee most of the buyers gives the workers for their (work) on the car cleaning polishing etc. I asked parc fadi if I have to pay this he told me its up too me if i want too give the workers some money. I have a brand new battery at home that i want too use so i decided too give the workers 5000 Cefa today and i will use my own battery.
I only want too be clear so nobody misquotes me later on
Parc Fadi dident tell me to pay anything he explained and i did it my way i saw the 5000 Cefa as tip to the workers.
And to drive a 20 year old bus home from Benin Rep to Nigeria I want too feel safe and use a brand new battery
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2013
Well I am just leaving the parc on my way home,will reply all the post when I get home. So far all I can say is this guy Fadi foes not have up to 10cars on his stand Shikena
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2013
bashy_demy: Well I am just leaving the parc on my way home,will reply all the post when I get home. So far all I can say is this guy Fadi foes not have up to 10cars on his stand Shikena

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros, stop running from pillar to post. Nothing wrong in admitting parcfadi isn't a fraud like u asserted earlier. We were not talking abt how many cars he has in his parc or weda he does drugs or not (which u can't prove anyway). Apologise to parcfadi jare. Be a Man! grin
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by MuNeme(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
@Bashy you just 've to do one thing...apologize to Parc for all your headaches,say sorry let's pour drinks and move on. I even think your accusations have made the forum lively.
meanwhile, I expect you to do the needful.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2013
---------FOLLOWING CARS IN STOCK--------------

2005 - PEUGEOT 407 FULL AUTMATIC EW10 SILVER METALIC

2006 - PEUGEOT 407 FULL AUTOMATC EW12 GOLD METALIC

2004 - PEUGEOT 406 FULL AUTOMATC EW10 SILVER METALIC

2004 - PEUGEOT 406 MANUAL GEAR EW10 SILVER METALIC

1996 - TOYOTA CAMRY FUL AUTOMATIC 4 CYLINDER

2001 - NISSAN ALMERA 5 DOOR 4 CYLINDER

2000 - NISSAN PRIMERA STATION 4 CYLINDER

2004 - TOYOTA AVENSIS MANUAL GEAR 4 CYLINDER

1993 - TOYOTA HIACE 18 SEATER PETROL (DOWN PAYMENT MADE)

1994 - TOYOTA HIACE 18 SEATER PETROL

1994 - TOYOTA HIACE VAN PETROL

1999 - TOYOTA HIACE 18 SEATER PETROL

1994 - MAZDA E2000 VAN PETROL

1995 - MAZDA E2000 VAN PETROL

1999 - MAZDA E2000 18 SEATER PETROL

1986 - MAZDA E2000 VAN PETROL

1987 - TOYOTA HILUX SC 4X4 PETROL

ON THE WAY
Toyota Hilux XC

VW TARO XC

406 1997

Camry 1992

Primera Station

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2013
VV2A:

https://www.nairaland.com/1260619/toks-2007-camry-le-n2.2m
https://www.nairaland.com/1261274/toks-2007-camry-n2.1m-abuja

If the dealers in NIGERIA can sell a 2007 camry for prices ranging from N2.1 - N2.4 million then i dont see any reason why it cant be sold for N2.0 million in cotonou give or take. except yu are saying every claim by cotonou dealers is a lie!!
And since April 17/18 the cars are still available? am smelling something
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2013
parcfadi: @ DEMY Let me get this right !? you was here you saw me (which means i exist ) you was too afriad to speak to me so you spooke to any woker you could find around the parc? and that worker you found offered you a 406 for 3 million cfa ?

Here is buyers that has stated their testimonies as you requested and you still says everybody is lying except you ? Do you really think people will belive your lies ?

If i think you are lying i speak to you about this why speak to workers employers ?

So again let me get this right your case against me is based on a worker you meet in the parc who cleans the cars and polish them who doeasnt know anything about the prices or process ?

Inside the gates here is 100 workers

And if you was here then you have seen all the cars i have posted here even the 2 other 406 silver coloured

so i really dont understand what you are beefing about, that i said 850k and a worker told 3 million cfa ?

you said people will be crying but its proved here that people are happy and saved money !?!?

But ohh yes i forgot everybody is liers and you are alone the only one that is telling the truth

more buyers from this thread will soon come to buy from me, please make your movie even more funny by calling them liers to
Well Mr Abdulahi is that your really name cos you are not Fadi star, Fadi star is such a big parc that can't make 40th on the list of the car dealer inside that parc. When i call the number you put on here its was that same guy that pick the call, I told him am in ritis and he direct me to come to Mivvo Fadi star parc. When i get there i act like i dont know where that is and i move forward to Parc Micha and call and told him am in front of Micha and he come there to pick me. So someone that i call and come to pick giving me price and explaining everything to me and you dont want me to believe him? He is the same guy his picture is on the page 1 of this thread. The only Peugeot 406 i saw are 2000 model Blue color and one is Auto which the guy said has been sold this morning, The other is a Manuel and the silver color in not in your stand at all is in stand across opposite yours... He also ask one guy to take me to see one inside Elizza A the silver color with dent and when i get there the guy said is 4m cfa and when i told him the price that have ben offer online the guy open his mouth and cannot close it before i come back to your parc and started talking to your premier employee( Senior employee) Mind you in some cases its the senior employee that attend to customer and give us price. The car i pay for today the Dealer is not around, He travel to US and i call and spoke with him about the price before i make deposit of 1million cfa. So trying to say i talk to the wrong person is out of it. Well i am trying to upload my conversation with him for people to hear though we relate in yoruba and he said i should not mind you that you dont know what you talking about.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2013
Oko_AGB:

1. U were asked for money for d battery etc at d parc at Ellizza A not at Parcfardi.

2. Is d man who claim to be parcfadi here d one u saw? Forget about how he looks. Whether he smokes cocaine is not d issue.

From what u ve said, I can safely conclude u ve no basis for doubting d authenticity of Parcfardi and I suggest from now on, u shut d fvckkup!
I guess this is one of his workers keep up your good work in defend your oga
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2013
Oko_AGB:

I guess this is one of his workers cos if not how did you know where i was given price of battery and security? did you get to know that from Nigeria? Well i have record my conversation in both places so relax and enjoy the movie soon.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2013
Yuroba: @ DEMY Actually i only have one thing to tell you ooo boy im I glad i dident listen too you !!
I understand why you are angry , if everybody will do what i did you and all agents will be out of work before you know it.

How wsnt you allowed too speak to parc fadi ?? MAN YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

like other followers of this thread already suggested you I will also suggest the same thing now

Oga sorry is your name as i never see any nice toyota hiace on that stand as you claim is there is any where is the pictures, No matter how it is you travel to cotonou to buy car and no picture to proof yourself. Keep up your good work
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2013
Yuroba: @ DEMY Actually i only have one thing to tell you ooo boy im I glad i dident listen too you !!

Ok let me try to get you right here.... Your first comment on testimony was post at exactly 11:59am and you said you are going to be in cotonou for another 3 hours then you gonna be here till 3pm. Your second comment tackling me is 4:05pm which is let say 1hour after you left cotonou, So how did you get chance to comment when you are still on transit?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2013
Yuroba:

Like I stated before this was my first time ever too go too Benin Rep. My friend who followed me today has bought a car from cotonou alone before so he has been as my mentor actually. Today i made down payment of 1.5 million Cefa within 10 days i will pay the balance and at same time start with all the paper works. I have asked 2-3 diffrent persons in Naija who has done this before if 330 K will cover it both ways and they all promised me that it will cover . So i cant give you answer quite yet how much I paid separetly for eich thing.
The only thing i discussed today was about the battery, the charge of 20,000 cefa is as I understood not for the batteri its a fee most of the buyers gives the workers for their (work) on the car cleaning polishing etc. I asked parc fadi if I have to pay this he told me its up too me if i want too give the workers some money. I have a brand new battery at home that i want too use so i decided too give the workers 5000 Cefa today and i will use my own battery.
I only want too be clear so nobody misquotes me later on
Parc Fadi dident tell me to pay anything he explained and i did it my way i saw the 5000 Cefa as tip to the workers.
And to drive a 20 year old bus home from Benin Rep to Nigeria I want too feel safe and use a brand new battery
Oh..so its toyota lite ace 1993 model you bought for 1.5m naira to nigeria and you here jumping up try to come up with anoda story boy
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2013
Oko_AGB:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros, stop running from pillar to post. Nothing wrong in admitting parcfadi isn't a fraud like u asserted earlier. We were not talking abt how many cars he has in his parc or weda he does drugs or not (which u can't prove anyway). Apologise to parcfadi jare. Be a Man! grin
Sorry boy i know its difficult to convince a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana.... Well i never say the guy does not exist but his name is not ParcFadi... Moreso what does his existence have to do with him not been honest here, Is Ade Bendel not real? Is Fred Ajuda not real? Is Emmanuel Nwude-Odenigwe, popularly known as Owelle of Abanga not real? is Morris Ibekwe a member of house of representative not real? Those people mention up there are well recognize. Ok this again Is Abdul Jabar that fraud a whole President Ibrahim Babangida when is was in power showing him Ship on the high sea not real? so if he is real what does that have to do with him not been honest.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2013
parcfadi: ---------FOLLOWING CARS IN STOCK--------------

2005 - PEUGEOT 407 FULL AUTMATIC EW10 SILVER METALIC

2006 - PEUGEOT 407 FULL AUTOMATC EW12 GOLD METALIC

2004 - PEUGEOT 406 FULL AUTOMATC EW10 SILVER METALIC

2004 - PEUGEOT 406 MANUAL GEAR EW10 SILVER METALIC

1996 - TOYOTA CAMRY FUL AUTOMATIC 4 CYLINDER

2001 - NISSAN ALMERA 5 DOOR 4 CYLINDER

2000 - NISSAN PRIMERA STATION 4 CYLINDER

2004 - TOYOTA AVENSIS MANUAL GEAR 4 CYLINDER

1993 - TOYOTA HIACE 18 SEATER PETROL (DOWN PAYMENT MADE)

1994 - TOYOTA HIACE 18 SEATER PETROL

1994 - TOYOTA HIACE VAN PETROL

1999 - TOYOTA HIACE 18 SEATER PETROL

1994 - MAZDA E2000 VAN PETROL

1995 - MAZDA E2000 VAN PETROL

1999 - MAZDA E2000 18 SEATER PETROL

1986 - MAZDA E2000 VAN PETROL

1987 - TOYOTA HILUX SC 4X4 PETROL

ON THE WAY
Toyota Hilux XC

VW TARO XC

406 1997

Camry 1992

Primera Station

Sorry where are all this cars? I never even see upto 10 cars in your stand
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2013
@bashy, Thank you. We don't mind being cheated by him. Oya go rest. Ode! I wonder how ur wife tolerates u.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2013
@Demmy, I think u have a problem. The best thing for everyone here to do is just to ignore u. U are seeking for unnecessary attention. Do you think we are dullards?

sad
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by segalex: 10:45pm On May 06, 2013
@bash-demmy: I'm nt sure u've done enough in ur visit to his shop atall, if I were u, I wld walk up to d white guy and ask him if he was d one dt posted so and so on NL, u cld hv asked him for dos cars, cos u even promised ystday dt u will buy d peugot 406 for 850k even if its RHD, so If I were u, I wld hav a one-on-one discussion wit d guy and mak sure u catch redhanded. Until u've done all des, ur visit to dt shop was either a lie or a waste of time. U cld hv recorded what u want to post urself and claim it was ur discussion wit his boys! If he said u neva visited his shop now, u hv notin to counter dt. I mean how can u say u saw bt u didn't meet him cos he was busy? Dts nt a good reason to me, u r an agent over there so u shldnt hv problem approachin anybdy over there. If u saw him and didn't discuss wit him, its either u r afraid of him or afraid of being put to shame. Anyway since u live over there, u can take anoda trip there, mak sure u see him and tell it to his face dt he's a liar! Den u can com here to tell all of us. Tanx

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:17am On May 07, 2013
Oko_AGB: @bashy, Thank you. We don't mind being cheated by him. Oya go rest. Ode! I wonder how ur wife tolerates u.
So cos i never supported you all from your games?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:24am On May 07, 2013
Burger01: @Demmy, I think u have a problem. The best thing for everyone here to do is just to ignore u. U are seeking for unnecessary attention. Do you think we are dullards?

sad
Yes i never think you are in anyway, But We are diffrent human with diffrent thinking and reasoning.. Aja to ma sonu koni gbo fere olode(A dog that will get lost wont listen to the hunter whistle) His Babangida a dullard when he got duped by Abdul jabar? even when he is still a ruling president?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2013
segalex: @bash-demmy: I'm nt sure u've done enough in ur visit to his shop atall, if I were u, I wld walk up to d white guy and ask him if he was d one dt posted so and so on NL, u cld hv asked him for dos cars, cos u even promised ystday dt u will buy d peugot 406 for 850k even if its RHD, so If I were u, I wld hav a one-on-one discussion wit d guy and mak sure u catch redhanded. Until u've done all des, ur visit to dt shop was either a lie or a waste of time. U cld hv recorded what u want to post urself and claim it was ur discussion wit his boys! If he said u neva visited his shop now, u hv notin to counter dt. I mean how can u say u saw bt u didn't meet him cos he was busy? Dts nt a good reason to me, u r an agent over there so u shldnt hv problem approachin anybdy over there. If u saw him and didn't discuss wit him, its either u r afraid of him or afraid of being put to shame. Anyway since u live over there, u can take anoda trip there, mak sure u see him and tell it to his face dt he's a liar! Den u can com here to tell all of us. Tanx
Hello Bro, I work here and know how things work. When i get to that places it was the guy that pick the call and come and pick me that attend to me. Well you don't really know how things work here i guess, In some parc its there senior employee that will attend to you and give you price and every details you need about the car. On getting there i never saw anyone like a white even i look up at his office, When i find no 406 2004 model on the stand the guy ask one boy to take me to anoda parc which is the Elizza A where i find the silver color 2004 with that dent. so on getting back there i notice there is someone there up there but sleeping on a chair up there. it was my broda who school that give me every detail of what happen after i left and how the guy even look like. Well i never want anyone to believe me here like i said all am waiting for is when people will start coming here and shouting how they have been used buy someone. Well am going to try and post the video soon and after that am not gonna make any single comment again till then.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 5:40am On May 07, 2013
I urge everyone to go through my posts on NL, You will never find any thread started by me advertising myself as an Agent in Cotonou except for my GMC that i want to sell. I never know any of you here from Adam neither do i want to or ask you to come and do business with me. We have more than 1million people on NL alone and am not sure any of my clients are on here so which means i am doing my own business outside NL. Moreso i have never buy car for any Nairaland member since i have been a member. I never even advertise myself on here but my problem is that i will never see something fishy and wont respond to it, I have never ask anyone from this thread to ignore him and come to me. So can you guys tell me why my been counter to his fishy post a problem? Well they are giving birth to foools everyday.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by segalex: 7:14am On May 07, 2013
@bashdemmy: are u sayin dt u didn't see d white man urself? cos what u posted initially was dt u didn't hv access to d man cos he looks lik a dabgana man, bt now u r sayin its ur broda who told u evrytin afta u've left! U didn't do well enough bro, I'm nt comin to cotonou to buy a car so I don't hv business wit d two of u, bt what I'm sayin is dt; wit all ur boasts 2days ago, I would hv expected u to do evrytin u can to see d man, u cld hv told d guy u saw dt u came to see d lebaness who owns d shop, u can tell dem dt both of u already had an agreement to meet frm ur discussions on NL, and d truth could hv com out frm there, if he's a liar lik u r tryin to paint it here den he will be d one hidin frm u bt frm ur trip tto his shop it seems u r actually d one who's afraid of seeing him and I don't know why u shld be afraid of seeing him if u hv notin to hide! D so called video won't do anytin at all, cos u cld hv made evrytin in d video up! D only way d video will mak sense will be if u actually discussed wit d white guy and he said somtin diff frm what he has said here on NL. So lik I said in my earlier post, if u truly love oda NLanders, I believe u can still go bk to d shop and mak sure u see d guy one-on-one dis time around. Tanx and God bless
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2013
@ DEMY If you dident see all of the Big Bumper hiaces standing there its clear for me that you are a lier, or went to wrong park. There is 4 Hiaces standing in a raw and one mazda seater 5 buses in a raw so its impossible to miss them.
I will go back to Benin Rep soon to finish everything i will take pictures and doucument everything i do.
Meanwhile everybody here can see in this thread a posted pic of a 93 big bumper hiace that is the one i bought .
When i finish the papers i will upload everything here for all to see.
Demy you are just like a dog barking too everything you have been proven wrong here several times just let go and save your face (what is left of it)

Cheers
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2013
segalex: @bashdemmy: are u sayin dt u didn't see d white man urself? cos what u posted initially was dt u didn't hv access to d man cos he looks lik a dabgana man, bt now u r sayin its ur broda who told u evrytin afta u've left! U didn't do well enough bro, I'm nt comin to cotonou to buy a car so I don't hv business wit d two of u, bt what I'm sayin is dt; wit all ur boasts 2days ago, I would hv expected u to do evrytin u can to see d man, u cld hv told d guy u saw dt u came to see d lebaness who owns d shop, u can tell dem dt both of u already had an agreement to meet frm ur discussions on NL, and d truth could hv com out frm there, if he's a liar lik u r tryin to paint it here den he will be d one hidin frm u bt frm ur trip tto his shop it seems u r actually d one who's afraid of seeing him and I don't know why u shld be afraid of seeing him if u hv notin to hide! D so called video won't do anytin at all, cos u cld hv made evrytin in d video up! D only way d video will mak sense will be if u actually discussed wit d white guy and he said somtin diff frm what he has said here on NL. So lik I said in my earlier post, if u truly love oda NLanders, I believe u can still go bk to d shop and mak sure u see d guy one-on-one dis time around. Tanx and God bless
Hello Segalex, Like i said we have different way of operating, My intention is to go there and see how things is in his stand and i have achieve that in the first stage, vehicles i saw on his stand is not up to 10 so that alone give me impression that this guy is only trying to bring people to cotonou to sell the trash he has on his stand. But i can't turn back and say no am not buying anything since i dint go to the parc straight away, I called and the chief employee that was the guy on the front page come and pick me and i have to talk to him myself. I urge anyone here yuroba,Oko_AGB,Burger1, etc here to come Cotonou and walk into different parcs aside of his own and make inquiry about cars he advertise on here and you find out that something is fishy. You can't just travel from Nigeria to Benin republic and walk into his stand alone to price cars and jump into conclusion that he is saying the truth and the agents are lying, that not it you have to walk into other parcs and price the vehicles yourself before you can jump into conclusion... Thank God yuroba said he travel here which i dont believe at all, Inside Parc Fadi Star he has the list of cars not up to 10pcs i swear down. Well you now ask me to go back to him and make inquiry again do you want me to get attack, Do you think i dont have my own business doing here, I promise to go since last week but never really have time cos i have been really busy. In fact i should have been on way to Lagos now but one my the cars am bringing to Lagos is delaying me cos there is no escort yesterday so the car wont be at the seme border until in the evening today meaning i have to wait till tomorrow. But asking to keep going there like i am jobless is uncall for. Well like i said i am not advertising myself on NL for anybody cos i have been doing my business outside NL for years. Alot of people have been calling me, Pinging me from this same thread to help me with vehicle which i never even have time to until am done with jobs i have at hand. If i be the one to get them the stuff they need good and that will be addition to my clients and expansion to my business empire and if not that wont reduce anything i have been doing in the past but like i said am still waiting for the day some people will come here screaming about how they got deceive by someone. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BMW 3 Series Coja For Sale In Ibadan At N540,000 / 2010 Model Toyota 4runner Limited Edition Toks Full Option / FG Bans Importation Of 10-Year-Old Haulage Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.