Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Will U Do If U R D Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U R D Lady? (773 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Don't Get Emotionally Attached To D Lady That Deflower Them / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. / After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U R D Lady? by iykololo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
if na u be d woman,wetin u go do?

Re: What Will U Do If U R D Lady? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
The MAN I choose to marry will know what to do in this kind of situation so that I don't have to put on such a face on the day that is suppossed to be the most beautiful and happiest day in my life. If he doesn't, then I was wrong when I decided to marry him and I'll make sure that I correct my mistake wink cool
Re: What Will U Do If U R D Lady? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
From the looks of it, I don't think the man is feeling the situation either.
He's just going with the flow at the moment.

The babe set pass im wife sha I no go lie....and she carry mic, so she go be the organizer of the event or a performer.
LOL, see carry go. grin

But real talk though, If na me be the guy, I go just do some Antonio Banderas dancing moves to the other side of the fine girl to my wife. No be so I go wan start my new life. angry
Re: What Will U Do If U R D Lady? by butta(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why d babe set pass the bridegroom wife ... It is enough for the bride to be angry see ikebe wey set...women so appealing ...dis is temptation
Re: What Will U Do If U R D Lady? by sagytariusTM1: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Dayum, this dancer has ruined the straffing of the night.
Re: What Will U Do If U R D Lady? by Exponental(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Omo na yawa be this oooo. Make d babe sef find anoda guy to balance d show. Then later, they switch. This is an evidence d bride isnt a good dancer!

(1) (Reply)

Change Being Forced...please Read! / How To Choose Your Life Partner / "Awkward Moments No Woman Wants In A Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.