Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Types Of Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Husbands (792 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / 10 Types Of Husbands / Types Of Husbands!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Husbands by ashmanpolo: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
TYPES OF HUSBAND (Married only)

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life. E.g sagamite

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND
Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous. E.g Seun

3: SLAVE HUSBAND
Want to be treated like Kings and treat Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name. 190 this is for you

4: GENERAL HUSBAND
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife e.g sexkillz. Likes giving money to girlfriends and have more female friends.

5: DRY HUSBAND
Very moody and stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable. Have no sense of humour. (You know yourself)

6: PANADOL HUSBAND
Use wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that get relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND
Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilitie­s. (Mrs. Chima's husband)

8: BABY HUSBAND
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong. PORTHARCOURTBOY where art thou?

9: VISITING HUSBAND
Not always at home come as a visitor Provides family all material things but have no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper. (This is just ME)

For the Men, which one are YOU, and For the Women, which is Yours?
Re: Types Of Husbands by chikeorji123(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Well before l comment need to know were this are dragging at..hope is not what's l'm guessing?.
Re: Types Of Husbands by Coldfeet(f): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husbands by ashmanpolo: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
EVery woman was born free and single, if you get married it's your fault. Lol
Re: Types Of Husbands by ashmanpolo: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
chikeorji123: Well before l comment need to know were this are dragging at..hope is not what's l'm guessing?.

What's your guess?
Re: Types Of Husbands by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
My own is hard to find husband. Won't tolerate gold digging in any form.
Re: Types Of Husbands by chikeorji123(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
ashmanpolo:

What's your guess?

Words of wars ahead 97% sure
Re: Types Of Husbands by dunnibaby: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Most men ve this attribute. Just few of them are gud
Re: Types Of Husbands by ashmanpolo: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
chikeorji123:

Words of wars ahead 97% sure

iPray it doesn't come to pass
Re: Types Of Husbands by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
I hate Men
Re: Types Of Husbands by chikeorji123(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bolushalom: I hate Men

what crime do they commites this time around?.
Re: Types Of Husbands by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
chikeorji123:

what crime do they commites this time around?.
Not this time around, they have always been criminals, they still are.
Re: Types Of Husbands by omiobo: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op.u don try. Now what should we do?
Re: Types Of Husbands by ashmanpolo: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
omiobo: Op.u don try. Now what should we do?

From your name 'omiobo' i knew u won't say anything reasonable
Re: Types Of Husbands by unhappywoman: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
My is number,s 3,4 and 5.
Re: Types Of Husbands by dunnibaby: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
ashmanpolo:

From your name 'omiobo' i knew u won't say anything reasonable
is the name the problem here

(1) (Reply)

Am Jst Curious 2knw If Age Really Affect In Relationship. I Mean Dating. / A Must Read: Beverly Osu Has Punched A Big Hole In Her Bride Price / Am Inlove With Rukiatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.