Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Can You Say About Your EX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Say About Your EX? (1305 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About Your EX? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2013
Well, I'll start first!

My EX?
We are not friends
We are not enemies

We are just strangers
With some memories!

Now you guys...... What can you say about your EX
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by 190: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2013
^ same
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2013
190: ^ same

grin we never dated the same gurl so say something else!!!
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by 190: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2013
^how sure are u we didn't date same girl
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2013
190: ^how sure are u we didn't date same girl

cheesy Gawd! 190, you're so funny!
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Aklofs: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Yes
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2013
Aklofs: Yes

undecided huh
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by skfa1: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2013
My ex,very understanding.Still cant believe I never had any arguement with you throughout seven years of our relationship.Never demands for money,always show her love for me even in any condition. Very pretty with soft mind.
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by 190: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2013
skfa1:
My ex,very understanding.Still cant believe I never had any arguement with you throughout seven years of our relationship.Never demands for money,always show her love for me even in any condition. Very pretty with soft mind.

She must have been a mammy water

Was she Nigerian?
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2013
skfa1:

Never argued ke? Oh boi na ghost u dey romance mehn!
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by skfa1: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Dont think she is mammy water o

She is a Nigerian(ibo).
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by 190: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2013
skfa1: Dont think she is mammy water o

She is a Nigerian(ibo).

She's a Nigerian (Ibo) for that matter

Damn bro u just dated a mammy water

Most ibo's are mammies anyways undecided
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by skfa1: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2013
190:

Lol,ur so funny bro grin
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Biim: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2013
Don't know if we are enemies but we are strangers and we don't communicate.
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by skfa1: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Never argued ke? Oh boi na ghost u dey romance mehn!

I still think abt the arguement part till today cos most gurls can argue and fight with a man till tmmrw but she is not the type.She never argue,complain or pick up a fight with me for one day. All she wants is love and our moving forward.Im pleased with her.Well I believe thats her own way of life.Dont think she is mammy water or a ghost. Well,she is my ex now cheesy
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by victorD3: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2013
I have no EX because I don't look backwards since there is not where and heading.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by skfa1: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2013
victorD3: I have no EX because I don't look backwards since there is not where and heading.

Really?
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2013
I'd have tons of EXes...since I'm the ACTOR in their lives I don't know what to contribute. I'd never been heart broken but a particular lady 'surprised' me....still figuring out her antics!
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
skfa1:

And you let her be your ex?
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

And you let her be your ex?
I wonder!
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by mecussey(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Well, I'll start first!

My EX?
We are not friends
We are not enemies

We are just strangers
With some memories!

same here but that was true love
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by mecussey(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2013
skfa1: Dont think she is mammy water o

She is a Nigerian(ibo).

mammy water no get tribe
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by iebanehita(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Me n my Ex are best of friends..!!

We communicate a lot and she ALWAYS says: she misses our love, quarrel, fights and friendship
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by iebanehita(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
skfa1:

So, u think u cn find another Nigerian girl with these qualities?
Think again bros.
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
He knows me like no other man in this world and I'm wondering if I ever will have such a close relationship embarassed
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
carefreewannabe: He knows me like no other man in this world and I'm wondering if I ever will have such a close relationship embarassed

Awwwww! Why did you guys break up then?
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Popowaa: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
U ve been put to shame.
190:

Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Popowaa: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
It wil be a very boring relationship
skfa1:

I still think abt the arguement part till today cos most gurls can argue and fight with a man till tmmrw but she is not the type.She never argue,complain or pick up a fight with me for one day. All she wants is love and our moving forward.Im pleased with her.Well I believe thats her own way of life.Dont think she is mammy water or a ghost. Well,she is my ex now cheesy
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Awwwww! Why did you guys break up then?

That's a very long story and way too personal but I'll give out bits of it.
He made money in a way I couldn't agree to. I never took his money even though I didn't have much myself because I didn't want to be responsible for him going to jail. So with the little I had back then, I tried to take care of what we needed as far as possible. He did what he was doing to support his family after their father died. I understood his situation so I found excuses for him doing what he was doing. But after some time I discovered that his family was way too greedy. He didn't take care of them, he pampered them. One day I even discovered that his wealthy older sister knew what business he was into but didn't care about it instead demanded more and more. I could never win in this situation. You know how much control Nigerian families have over their children and siblings. And I didn't want to find myself in a marriage with children and their father in jail.
I still love him though. He was very good to me. We broke up more than two years ago. He still calls every now and then and he also says he loves me but such is life. embarassed
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
carefreewannabe:

That's a very long story and way too personal but I'll give out bits of it.
He made money in a way I couldn't agree to. I never took his money even though I didn't have much myself because I didn't want to be responsible for him going to jail. So with the little I had back then, I tried to take care of what we needed as far as possible. He did what he was doing to support his family after their father died. I understood his situation so I found excuses for him doing what he was doing. But after some time I discovered that his family was way too greedy. He didn't take care of them, he pampered them. One day I even discovered that his wealthy older sister knew what business he was into but didn't care about it instead demanded more and more. I could never win in this situation. You know how much control Nigerian families have over their children and siblings. And I didn't want to find myself in a marriage with children and their father in jail.
I still love him though. He was very good to me. We broke up more than two years ago. He still calls every now and then and he also says he loves me but such is life. embarassed

I'm sorry dear! I perfectly understand your situation and YES, you made the right decision! Tomorrow is much more important than today and whatever actions we make today, it will always affect tomorrow!
Don't worry much and don't give up on love! Free yourself, forget about the pains of yesterday and show love!
your perfect man is around the corner
Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I'm sorry dear! I perfectly understand your situation and YES, you made the right decision! Tomorrow is much more important than today and whatever actions we make today, it will always affect tomorrow!
Don't worry much and don't give up on love! Free yourself, forget about the pains of yesterday and show love!
your perfect man is around the corner

Thank you very much. It's nice to hear encouraging words coming from a warm heart.
Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Your EX? by markpenk: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Damn... that chick was craaaaaazy! Spontaneous, funny, and lively. But... she was a crazy chick, man. She'd throw temper tantrums, had a razor sharp tongue (she go curse your mama if you give am chance) and was demanding. She'd have made a fantastic FWB, just not the long thing kinda girl. Realized it too late. Walked out as soon as I couldn't take no more. But, there are some fun memories sha wink grin
Ijele-igbo:
Well, I'll start first!

My EX?
We are not friends
We are not enemies

We are just strangers
With some memories!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Marriage Matters / How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? / Why Most Relationship SEX SEX SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.