Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. (2192 Views)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Prof Osinbajo Can Not Stop Gej From Winning This Year Election / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by toshacer: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
I know a few people whose blood boils on the mention of GEJ's name or even has high blood pressure on reading anything positive about GEJ and his government on NairaLand, despite their bring him down attitude (worse than Boko Haram), GEJ's supporters keep appearing here daily to neutralise and counter the offensive of the so called opposition. At the mention of anything positive about GEJ, they descend on you and call them names like LAPDOGS, 40 laptop crews, bigots, etc etc. But it seems the so caled oppositions on NairaLand are running out of steam lately. So, they have more work to do, it seems.

Dont try to abuse or curse me, because I have what Yoruba's call MADARIKAN, if you abuse or curse, it hits you back pronto.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by DAY12(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
How old are you dude? sad

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by toshacer: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
DAY11.:
How old are you dude? sad

Old enough to know you are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by tomakint: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
The truth is GEJ haters are nothing more but bunch of hypocrites who will always come online to 'cry more than the bereaved'! Jonathan is not perfect (just like every other mortals) however he has shown himself as a leader who cares so far so good! The camp of GEJ haters have a parochial way of reasoning and can also boast of possessing 90% of Nairaland's bigots, tribalists and liars, I am yet to see any GEJ haters in the mould of Sincere9gerian who always supply the facts and figures cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Ejine(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Of course it is very clear the GEJ Team is winning hard now.

And to think they're doing it even with the absence of their "highest goal scorer" Beaf is a sure commendable feat.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by tomakint: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
tosh_acer:

That was a deserved answer to a BIG FOOL indeed! cheesy
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
GEJ haters were on a free fall early this year but now they've been COMPLETELY decimated. All they do now is abuse, curse and foam at the mouth.

Kudos to ALL patriotic and sincere Nigerians (and even some non-Nigerians) that made this happen.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Sibrah: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
What the op calls Gej lovers, i call Ethnic bigots because the only reason they love Gej is because he is "our brother" -according to them. While the so called Gej haters merely earned that name when they choose to disregard Gej the Vice President and regard Gej the failed Governor of Bayelsa state as a true reflection of his character. The Gej lovers may appear to be winning their tribal war today but i tell you they are losing out on the goodies ahead big time! If you think i am lying go check how small ethnic group in the old Bendel state or midwest region benefit under Awolowo, a yoruba man rule.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
tomakint: The truth is GEJ haters are nothing more but bunch of hypocrites who will always come online to 'cry more than the bereaved'! Jonathan is not perfect (just like every other mortals) however he has shown himself as a leader who cares so far so good! The camp of GEJ haters have a parochial way of reasoning and can also boast of possessing 90% of Nairaland's bigots, tribalists and liars, I am yet to see any GEJ haters in the mould of Sincere9gerian who always supply the facts and figures cool
Good but also Rossikk, Taharqa, thelastpope, papabrowne and co have also contributed immensely to the destruction of the spineless haters with facts and figures

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by OmoTier1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: GEJ haters were on a free fall early this year but now they've been COMPLETELY decimated. All they do now is abuse, curse and foam at the mouth.

Kudos to ALL patriotic and sincere Nigerians (and even some non-Nigerians) that made this happen.
I guess this is how you justify your crumbs that falls through the rank and file of the 'gods' of the creeks Even your GEJ knowns He is very unpopular within and outside of Nigeria and majority have lost any hope in Him.

Every sane Nigerian that have graced this forum know you bunch are LAPDOGS whose only job is 'spin' anything the concerns GEJ on here, paying blind eye to the truth. This is further demonstrated by the fact that for every thread you post concerning GEJ's so called achievement, 75% of the posters on the thread are either in complete disagreement with the poster, its content or end up raining curses on GEJ himself, which tells me you are obviously failing woefully in your attempt to spin falsehood into truth and Nigerians are more wiser today and know the truth and are ready to stand by it!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by eggheaders(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
why will I want to be in a war with couple of low life paid goons.that takes lieing as their watchword.did Barcelona have business playing the falcons.defending the devil can't be harder than the job details of this goons.inasmuch as your dumb Oga keep goofing like a toddler and failing to keep elections promises.we will keep bashing him and y'all simpletons gej dedicated salty balls lickers.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Gooogle(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
tosh_acer: I know a few people whose blood boils on the mention of GEJ's name or even has high blood pressure on reading anything positive about GEJ and his government on NairaLand, despite their bring him down attitude (worse than Boko Haram), GEJ's supporters keep appearing here daily to neutralise and counter the offensive of the so called opposition. At the mention of anything positive about GEJ, they descend on you and call them names like LAPDOGS, 40 laptop crews, bigots, etc etc. But it seems the so caled oppositions on NairaLand are running out of steam lately. So, they have more work to do, it seems.

Dont try to abuse or curse me, because I have what Yoruba's call MADARIKAN, if you abuse or curse, it hits you back pronto.

You have won, clap for yasef

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Vansnickers: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
tosh_acer:

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Gooogle(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
ok

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I guess this is how you justify your crumbs that falls through the rank and file of the 'gods' of the creeks Even your GEJ knowns He is very unpopular within and outside of Nigeria and majority have lost any hope in Him.

Every sane Nigerian that have graced this forum know you bunch are LAPDOGS whose only job is 'spin' anything the concerns GEJ on here, paying blind eye to the truth. This is further demonstrated by the fact that for every thread you post concerning GEJ's so called achievement, 75% of the posters on the thread are either in complete disagreement with the poster, its content or end up raining curses on GEJ himself, which tells me you are obviously failing woefully in your attempt to spin falsehood into truth and Nigerians are more wiser today and know the truth and are ready to stand by it!

Here they go again with their curses, abuses and insults. Tinubu must be terribly disappointed at your performance so far. I wont be surprised if he relieves you of your job.

See how your partner in criminality has been polluting this thread with rubbish. Are those the pictures that'll win votes for Tinubu in 2015? Tell your master to recruit guys with appreciable level of IQ

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ eko ile, your picture messages are damn hilarious! can't stop laughing. hehehehehe! grin
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Here they go again with their curses, abuses and insults. Tinubu must be terribly disappointed at your performance so far. I wont be surprised if he relieves you of your job.

See how your partner in criminality has been polluting this thread with rubbish. Are those the pictures that'll win votes for Tinubu in 2015? Tell your master to recruit guys with appreciable level of IQ
sharrap joor! what makes the pictures rubbish? The pictures showed the true character of Jonathan. Clueless and daft all in one piece. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by ekoilee: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
Actually, the pictures are accurate reflections of Nigerians regarding their country and president.

And the pictures are not your so called haters on NL.
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by OmoTier1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

I am sorry to inform you that not everyone feeds from crumbs that falls from the table of the gods of the creek If you really think you are winning votes for GEJ with your propaganda you are as deluded and clueless as GEJ is undecided
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by talktimi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Is there a war

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges / Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso / ESSENCO: Buhari's Failed Commodity Price Control Scheme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.