Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? (3250 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / 10 Things Science Cannot Do But Jesus Can / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by shdemidemi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
assuming I want to agree with you, please show me how you came to conclusion that they were all angels.

verse 3 of your last text shows us it was actually angels that appeared. Why are you adding what God did not add in Gen 18?
Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by shdemidemi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
18 And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

Genesis 18

Amplified Bible (AMP)

18 Now the Lord appeared to Abraham by the oaks or terebinths of Mamre; as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day,

No record of angels here.
Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by ijawkid(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
shdemidemi: assuming I want to agree with you, please show me how you came to conclusion that they were all angels.

My brother.....

The answer has bEen supplied......

All through the times of the patriarchs,those person(s) who came face to face with Gods servants were his representatives and never God himself....

It was like God himself came face to face speaking to his people...

The truth that no man hath seen God is so firmly established......this truth has been re-iterated by all of Gods servants including Jesus ,Gods chief representative and firstborn.......

That is why Jesus said those lucid words at john 6:46........

Let us stick to this consistent truth.....

1 Like

Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by ijawkid(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
shdemidemi: 18 And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

Genesis 18

Amplified Bible (AMP)

18 Now the Lord appeared to Abraham by the oaks or terebinths of Mamre; as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day,

No record of angels here.

But it has been well established by the firstborn son of God that no one,I repeat hath anytime has seen GOD........

It is up to you to choose who those 3 men are........
Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by italo: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Who was speaking in Rev 22:12, 13?
Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by shdemidemi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
ijawkid:

But it has been well established by the firstborn son of God that no one,I repeat hath anytime has seen GOD........

It is up to you to choose who those 3 men are........

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

What was Jacob talking about here?
Re: Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? by truthislight: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
But Jesus said:

"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (John 1:18).

shdemidemi:

Like I told you before, the invisible God appeared in the Old Testament. He walked, He spoke, His back was seen and all, in whose image do you think the 'invisible' God do all these things?

See, this below is the way that things in the OT
Was done:

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21).

What was that ^ angel authorised to bear ?

You really need to start trusting Jesus.

He said NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD at "anytime".

^^^

Of what use is this question below again ?

Dont you read other peoples post ?

shdemidemi:
please answer my question

Genesis 18:8

"And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; (these three men) and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat."

All three ate, but who are these three people?

why repeat a question i had already given answer to ?

The above post was the first post giving answers to this questions that Yahweh makes use of angels in the OT.

truthislight: But Jesus said:

"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (John 1:18).

See, this below is the way that things in the OT
Was done:

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21).

What was that ^ angel authorised to bear ?

You really need to start trusting Jesus.

He said NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD at "anytime".

Smh for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed / 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. / OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.