Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

12 Things A Woman Never Wants To Hear Her Man Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things A Woman Never Wants To Hear Her Man Say (1023 Views)

5 Statements A Woman Wants To Hear Her Man Say / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Who's Dat Nairaland DAMSEL U Hear Her Name N U Tink Wil B A Pretty, Hot Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Things A Woman Never Wants To Hear Her Man Say by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
1. It was just a kiss.
2. My mom's going to stay with
us for a few months. .
3. Oh, didn't I tell you I had
kids?
4. I'm on house arrest.
5. I'm as good as divorced. I
mean, we haven't lived
together in years.
6. I think I might be gay.
7. I've been late because my
ex needed my help with
something.
8. I need you to get me a
good lawyer.
9. Maybe I'm not cut out for
monogamy.
10 . I quit my job.
11. So I sent a photo of my
junk to another girl. It's
not like I was having an
actual affair.
12. What do you think about
the open marriage thing?
Ladies, lets hear you. What cant you bear to hear from your man?
Re: 12 Things A Woman Never Wants To Hear Her Man Say by Kingslaw(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
13. That my Ex from 'Calabar' will be doing her Y-Service here(Lagos)she will be staying with us.

(1) (Reply)

Brown Or Black Nipples, Which Do You Prefer ? / My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. / 5 Steps To Take Before Starting A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.