Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan (11954 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Buhari Will Probe Me, All My Aides And Ministers - Jonathan / Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo DARES FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Ngwakwe: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2013
People shouldn't forget that Nigeria is under occupation by former military men and their surrogates.

The corrupt cabals are former Military Officers and their front men. They have laid insurmountable forces to cause any administration to dance to their tune or get dethroned.

GEJ a civilian President has dared the powers that be and we have failed to see the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It is only sensible not to add the battle of former head of states (OBJ, IBB,etc) to the plate now. The current president already has his plate FULL, more than any president before him. The president is battling Boko haram, kidnapping, crude oil theft, militancy in Niger Delta, bad roads, unstable power, poor rail network, unemployment, poor health facilities, poor education, almajiris in the north, poverty, politics of re-election in 2015, influence of social media, etc. The plate is FULL already.

Any person or group of people that loves the president and mean well for this country would not advice him to take on the former head of states, atleast for now.

After 2015 elections, by which time some of the problems on the plate now may either have been solved or minimized, the president can confidentally confront NEW battles, including if necessary, the probe of OBJ and co. But for now, it will be a bad decision.

Former presidents or head of states are powerful, with foot solders in and out of govt. And coupled with so much ethnic sentiments in this country make it seem as if they'r untouchable. Any govt that decides to take them on must be ready for all the backlash that'll follow

You've missed the boat on this one by a mile.
Success at the 2015 elections you mentioned will remain a mirage for as long as Jonathan continues to exist in a state of denial about the level of corruption associated with his administration.

If you think Obasanjo's riposte was only intended for local consumption, you are also seriously mistaken.
Tragic as it sounds, what you have here is a former president whose own administration did not exactly excel in the area of transparency announcing to the world that: "while he might have been corrupt, the current one is infinitely more corrupt".

The gauntlet has been thrown and now is the time for Jonathan to rise to the challenge. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2013
tomakint:
Probing Obasanjo who puts him there in Nigerian political setting is definitely going to divide the PDP house and will eventually divert attention Obj never for once probed IBB corrupt practises despite setting up Oputa Panel! If u are Jonathan what will you do to Obj? undecided

Stop tripping. .if Jonathan doesn't want to probe obj's regime,why is he planning to probe his aides ?

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2013
The U.S. report on corruption in Nigeria

MONDAY, 29 APRIL 2013 00:00 EDITOR OPINION - EDITORIAL

DOES Nigeria need to be told of how corruption thrives in high places? Or can anything new be said about what a pandemic graft has become in Nigeria? That the answer is an emphatic no illustrates how bad the situation is. But a greater tragedy is that when the matter is raised either by Nigerians or outsiders, the official response is one of denial or combative defence instead of a dignified silence or, better still, a solemn resolve to do something about the cankerworm.

When the United States Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labour, an arm of the State Department made public its annual country report recently, the endemic corruption in Nigeria was again at the centre of the routine report. It painted a picture of the deep-rooted nature of corruption among public officials in the country. Titled, “Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2012,” the report noted specifically that despite legal provisions against corrupt practices in the country, public officials engaged in them with an unprecedented impunity at all levels of government, including the security forces. It went further to take a swipe at the Nigerian judiciary where it claimed that justice too is for sale. All assertions undisputable.

Typically, the reaction of the government of Nigeria is one of denial of the patently obvious. The presidency warned Nigerians to be wary of the assessment and described the State Department report as “parachute researches” limited by absence of any knowledge of the country and its affairs. The ruling People’s Democratic Party even viewed the report as an insult on the country, but, in contradictory terms, agreed that corruption was everywhere and that the party had been ‘fighting’ the scourge, obviously with little success. Of course, only PDP knows the tools with which it has done the fighting.

However, it is to be noted that this is not the first indictment of Nigeria over corruption. Not long ago, wife of the former president of the United States, Mrs. Hilary Clinton as Secretary of State also threw barbs at the country over widespread corruption. And indeed, since the inception of the country’s fourth republic, the nation has come under scrutiny over corruption. The Transparency International perception index has not spared Nigeria, which is often rated low in its documentations. And the local agencies of corruption, namely, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFFC) and Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) have brought to limelight high profile cases of corruption against public officials, many of which have been inconclusive.

Once again, there is nothing to deny in the State Department report that corruption is widespread in Nigeria. It has not only undermined the country’s growth and development but has also aggravated the incapacity of the state to meet the growing needs of the populace. Many of the examples cited in the report, including the oil subsidy scam, the police pension fraud, the trial and conviction of James Ibori in the United Kingdom are common knowledge and irrefutable. Also, the recent glorification of corrupt public officials through indiscriminate state pardons does no good to the image of Nigeria as a very corrupt enclave.

The point must be stressed that the focus on corruption in Nigeria by foreign bodies need not be seen as merely self-serving but on the contrary as a challenge that must be taken up with a view to tackling the problem. Corruption is a serious socio-economic and political issue that should not be treated with kid gloves or trivialized through spinning by hirelings of a government. Pervasive corruption was used in the past as a justification for irresponsible and unacceptable military intervention and therefore has remained a veritable source of instability in the realm.

Government’s response to the U.S. searchlight on corruption in Nigeria is indeed unconscionable. The time has come for the government of the day to tackle this challenge headlong. There is need to articulate a national strategy to combat this scourge. That strategy must begin with exemplary conduct of the leadership of the country who must claim the moral high ground through self-purging. Corruption, apart from being systemic, is also partly a question of character failure, and the presidency is pre-eminently a place for moral leadership.

It is a shame that the sixth largest oil producing country has the wellbeing of its citizens ranked among the lowest in the world. The structures for fighting corruption or even preventing it are too weak. An exemplary leadership can breathe life into the sinews of government, cut short the deepening habituation to and tolerance of corruption.

A ‘Naming and Shaming’ process should form part of the strategy. Corrupt public officials must not only be identified and put on trial, with a view to stigmatising them both internally and externally and keeping them on an Eternal Roll of Dishonour. As the former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahati Mohamad once remarked, corruption is driven in Nigeria by the absence of a sense of shame.

Restructuring the country in ways that are expressive of fiscal autonomy for the federating components will also help to curb corruption as the over-reliance on oil revenues by all strata of government has fuelled the Dutch disease that has afflicted the country since the discovery of oil.

The grand strategy should also include capacity building for anti-corruption within the bureaucracy of government, especially horizontal accountability, which involves mutual checking, annulling and righting actions and inaction of state institutions.

Above all, the proposed strategy should include remodeling Nigeria’s politics, removing its current commercial value and making it attractive only to genuine servants. Now, this is the only business in town and the desperation in the scramble for it fuels corruption in ways unimaginable! Central to this is a drastic reduction in the cost of governance in the executive branch, the legislature and the civil service. The journey may have to begin, for example, with the whittling down of the legislature by making legislative business at all levels a part-time one. This should expunge from the national psyche a mentality in which politics is perceived and practiced today as the only business with the highest returns.

Of course, attitude must change. And the breakdown of values must be addressed through the family system and a nationwide school curriculum that emphasizes ethical re-orientation. This is necessary to keep the future of Nigeria away from the claws of corruption even as the battle goes on to wrest its present from its jaws.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by tomakint: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
fkaz:

"in every bad leader thier must be a bad follower". and you a good example of a bad follower
.....and you are a classical example of a potential LIAR!
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Obj is not smarter than GEJ, he is smarter than all of u hatin on GEJ! Tink abt dis quote.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Jenams: Obj is not smarter than GEJ, he is smarter than all of u hatin on GEJ! Tink abt dis quote.

Mo'r'on

5 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by tomakint: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping. .if Jonathan doesn't want to probe obj's regime,why is he planning to probe his aides ?
You are still talking like a fault-finder that you have always been, don't evade the simple question I asked, 'if you are Jonathan what will you do to Obasanjo in this scenario'? cool

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You've missed the boat on this one by a mile.
Success at the 2015 elections you mentioned will remain a mirage for as long as Jonathan continues to exist in a state of denial about the level of corruption associated with his administration.

If you think Obasanjo's riposte was only intended for local consumption, you are also seriously mistaken.
Tragic as it sounds, what you have here is a former president whose own administration did not exactly excel in the area of transparency announcing to the world that: "he might have been corrupt, but the current one is infinitely more corrupt".

The gauntlet has been thrown and now is the time for Jonathan to rise to the challenge. cheesy
Whatever the attraction maybe, my position on this matter is that it will be unwise for the current govt to begin probe of former head of states now. The govt does not need that distraction now.

Those who are clamouring for the govt to take on former presidents would before the end of today have mentioned atleast ten OTHER pressing problems they want the govt to tackle.

Interestingly, those clamouring for the govt to take on former presidents are the same IDs notorious for their PATHOLOGICAL HATRED for the president. These are the same IDs that abuse, insult, curse and call the president all sort of names. The fact that someones KNOWN ENEMIES are urging the person to go on battle should make the person jettison that battle atleast for that moment.

For me, the govt should remain FOCUSED on its ongoing reforms and programmes. This is my stand.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Gamji007: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2013
tomakint: Obasanjo is definitely a clown on this one! His display of shameless boldness is laughable. If I may ask what happened to the $16 billion spent on power? Over 200 million units of shares he and his cronies owned in Transcorp? The over N6 billion fraud he called Presidential library? The many allegations levelled against him by El-Rufai (a serving minister in his cabinet)? The Ministry of Petroleum he illegally served as the de facto minister for 8 years and many more. Kai, this Baba Iyabo can lie

What can ur toothless clueless daft GEJ do about it? He is simply worse than OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by funnyx(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2013
fkaz:

"in every bad leader thier must be a bad follower". and you a good example of a bad follower

You are right, in fact bad followers are actually worse than bad leaders.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by idumuose(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2013
I went to bid for a contract d other day and they asked for 10%
Kickback.When Ezekwesili was incharge of procurment,those guys wouldn't
Try it because they knew if d mark-up was high she would cancel
D contract.Let dem go ahead and probe her.if she is found
Wanting,fine,bt if she isn't,A BIG SHAME ON THEM.GEJ is
Chasing shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by BrutusOj(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2013
tomakint: Obasanjo is definitely a clown on this one! His display of shameless boldness is laughable. If I may ask what happened to the $16 billion spent on power? Over 200 million units of shares he and his cronies owned in Transcorp? The over N6 billion fraud he called Presidential library? The many allegations levelled against him by El-Rufai (a serving minister in his cabinet)? The Ministry of Petroleum he illegally served as the de facto minister for 8 years and many more. Kai, this Baba Iyabo can lie
U see! Dats why he said GEJ shud probe him not his cabinet members,if GEJ has d liver n is clean,He shud probe him na....OBJ isn't sayin He was clean na,bt He knws GEJ doesn't av d mind to probe him
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by eggheaders(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2013
any sensible forumite here will ignore the two fools trying to paint black as white.insecure9ja and tomfoolery are perpetually enslaved to gej balls.even if gej shyte for body this silly product of bestiality will look for excuse for their dimwits god.when we finally vote out gej this silly lots will be doing lengthy time with the otueke fisherman in the penitentiary.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by freebloke: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Whatever the attraction maybe, my position on this matter is that it will be unwise for the current govt to begin probe of former head of states now. The govt does not need that distraction now.

Those who are clamouring for the govt to take on former presidents would before the end of today have mentioned atleast ten OTHER pressing problems they want the govt to tackle.

Interestingly, those clamouring for the govt to take on former presidents are the same IDs notorious for their PATHOLOGICAL HATRED for the president. These are the same IDs that abuse, insult, curse and call the president all sort of names. The fact that someones KNOWN ENEMIES are urging the person to go on battle should make the person jettison that battle atleast for that moment.

For me, the govt should remain FOCUSED on its ongoing reforms and programmes. This is my stand.
bros,nor vexx o...if to sey na tinubu or na buhari dey for dis mata so shey u go still dey yarn all dis grama wey u dey yarn so?! Abi u just like to dey sshop guguru with all d cornas of ya mouth... Bros,nor bi only u like nigeria and nor even think sey na u only like gej pass.
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by hillsate: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2013
In the coming days we expect the probe to start on the pages of newspapers with Okupe leading the GEJ team and Fani Kayode leading the OBJ team.

All the GEJ bootlickers here should please advise their principal that he should caution his overactive attack dogs not to start this engagement. GEJ has far more to lose than OBJ. They both may be corrupt but even USA had to doff her hat for GEJ.
GEJ wey no fit handle common subsidy thieves na OBJ he wan engage. Heeeeeee ehn.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2013
hillsate: In the coming days we expect the probe to start on the pages of newspapers with Okupe leading the GEJ team and Fani Kayode leading the OBJ team.

We eagerly await Okupe's detailed response.

No plan to probe Obasanjo, says Okupe
Posted by: Yusuf Alli, Abuja on April 29, 2013 in Featured, News 9 Comments

THE Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, said the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan has no plan to probe Obasanjo.

Okupe, who spoke on the phone last night, said: “I am not aware that there is a plan to probe the former President.”
Asked about the issues he joined with Mrs. Ezekwesili on the $67 billion in Foreign Reserves and the $22 billion in Excess Crude Account, Okupe said: “I did not join issues with Oby.

“I did not accuse Oby of embezzling any money. She didn’t get her facts right on the amount left in the Foreign Reserves and the Excess Crude Accounts and I set the records straight.”

On the pipeline protection plans by Jonathan administration, he added: “I am out of Abuja; I won’t be able to respond to that immediately now.”

Source

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by omo9ja1(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2013
OBJ again this baba no dey tire

over to you GEJ the battle line is on

oya probe him,EFCC,ICPC,work don land
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2013
If GEJ decides to probe him, I am 100% sure there will be reason for OBJ to go back to prison. But I trust GEJ to dismiss an old man's folly and wrestle all the ills that OBJ stockpiled.

Dilapidated Airports, renovated and more constructed.
The Power Sector Epilepsy with billions finding its way into the accounts on OBJ's surrogates both home and abroad.
Even the Otta Farm he is living is a property of the Feds via the Defunct River Basin Authority.

OBJ was just a thug in Government, pursuing Mike Adenuga out of the country and also Pocketing his 250m Naira and chasing his opponents up and down. OBJ went ahead to impose a sick Yaradua (RIP) on Nigerians because he knew he will be too sick to out-perform him in office, so he, OBJ can shine for ever. Now that GEJ has out-perfome in just 2yrs, OBJ has gone crazy acting like a child dancing to the drum beats of the masquerade.

OBJ needs classroom lessons from IBB, Gowon, Abdulsalam etc on how to shut-the-hell up!

GEJ has done in 2yrs, what OBJ could not do in 8yrs, this is indisputable. That talkative of a woman needs to be probed, and she has to go to prison for abuse of the tenets of Freedom of Speech. Freedom has limitation and repercussion, its NOT Liberty. If she is clean, she should not be afraid of ICPC, and OBJ should not freak-out, cos the ICPC is indirectly against him, She has to answer to Nigerians and for OBJ.

I love OBJ, but I hate is bullish & f00lish loquaciousness.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: People shouldn't forget that Nigeria is under occupation by former military men and their surrogates.

The corrupt cabals are former Military Officers and their front men. They have laid insurmountable forces to cause any administration to dance to their tune or get dethroned.

GEJ a civilian President has dared the powers that be and we have failed to see the handwriting on the wall.

In otherwords, retardeen isn't in charge.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Jonadoom, i dare u to dare obj, i bet ur life 'll neva b the same! Try it!
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2013
When i saw this news on NL,i thought for a while;Could this be real? Obj Challenging GEJ to probe him despite all his corrupt deeds!
Rhetorically i asked myself;Could this man be pure and yet after 8years left Nigeria in a sorry state?
Immediately i came to a conclusion that this evil incarnate of a man must have a hidden mission but unfortunately for him this attempt is a failed one.
But why the distraction?
Seeing d achievement and potentials of this administration, he felt the only way to bring a dent/stop to this TRANSFORMATION is by creating a distraction to it.
He is ashamed of himself seeing that the long awaited,desired and required transformation he couldn't offer in his 8 wasted years is within reach.
He is suffering from Guilty Cönscience.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by jimino(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2013
GEJ wat r u waiting 4. Go ahead probe him, b a man. Obj has trow d challenge at u.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by kennethazuoma: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2013
let be sincere for ones our leaders.Probe him now and lets stop all these accusation ones and for all
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by toshacer: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2013
This OBJ na fooolish man. When they told him to probe IBB, wetin him talk, him say him no get time to probe past governments. No him dey yearn roforofo say make GEJ probe am. Nonsense man in flowing agbada.

[b]"It agitates my mind when I read or hear of former heads of state or presidents claiming that they are more positioned to fight corruption than any other one, particularly the present administration. It angers one therefore to hear or read Obasanjo's claim as to how to curb corruption in Nigeria when in fact he is the one who perpetuated and legalized corruption in Nigeria.

"For instance, he was the brain behind the formation of Transcorp Company for which he bought over two million shares while in office as president and Transcorp Hilton, the premier hotel in Nigeria is partly owned by Obasanjo. The same Transcorp company bidded for power facilities being privatized, after Obasanjo had spent over 15 million dollars on the same power facilities as exposed by the Elumelu Committee of the House of Representatives.

"Secondly, he forced Nigerian businessmen and bankers to donate to his presidential library in Ota. Was he out of office when the Bell University was founded? He should tell Nigerians how much he made from Ota Farms as one of his cronies , Fani Kayode, had once claimed that he was making N30 million daily. Why has he not announce how much he is making now? One will also like to know the details of Ota Farms' transaction with Delta State Government, for which he has received over N3billion.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by toshacer: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2013
I Can't Be Blackmailed to Probe IBB - Obasanjo

(This Day)-- President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday cautioned persons clamouring for a probe of former military President, Ibrahim Babangida, not to blackmail or "stampede" him into conducting "a blind probe."

In a reaction to statements credited to former Anglican Bishop of Akure Diocese, Rev. Bolanle Gbonigi, that Babangida must be probed, Obasanjo said his government does not recognise any "sacred cow" or believes any Nigerian is "untouchable," on the issue of corruption.

Obasanjo maintained that he owed nobody any obligation, which could prevent him from doing the right thing.

"This administration does not just go into a blind probe. In the course of the day-to-day running of government, any unearthed issue or any matter that comes to government's attention will be looked into," the President said.

On the allegations that the former President funded Obasanjo's electoral victory, he declared: "It was God through the votes of Nigerians who put me in office, and not any individual. No individual or collective misbehaviour or misdeed will be condoned for claimed or alleged contribution to my electoral success."

In a statement on Thursday in Abuja, Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity Tunji Oseni, advised those with concrete evidence concerning any past or serving public office holder to come forward with such information which would be pursued to its logical conclusion.

Obasanjo, the presidential spokesman added, "has implo-red people with relevant information on corrupt government officials be brought before the Justice Mustapha Akanbi-led Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related
Offences Commission."

"Any matter outside the commission's jurisdiction, should be passed to the appropriate judicial authority for necessary action, all law enforcement agencies under the executive are working collaboratively to fight corruption in the land."

The function of the commission is to receive and investigate any report of the conspiracy to commit, attempt to commit or the commission of such and, in appropriate cases, to prosecute the offenders.

President Obasanjo had sometime last year said that whoever has any proof of corrupt enrichment against Baban-gida should come forward and see whether or not the former military president would not be prosecuted.

Apparently reacting to insinuations that he was either afraid or unduly protecting Baban-gida, Obasanjo maintained that as the president, he could not encourage prosecution without proof of evidence.

Copyright This Day.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by badesco(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2013
I trust OBJ he would always find a way out.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Elueme: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2013
"Wisdom profits in all". The president is not foolish to fall in the trap Obasanjo is setting. As sincereniberian said, there are much important issues that need urgent and future attention than acting retrospectively. At the right time our past leaders will face the law but now seem to be a wrong time to enter into such a battle considering the fragility and sentiments in our land.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by visalo: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2013
What is this old man saying again; must he always make news for the wrong comment. you got your 8yrs and abuse it. some one is there not just upto two years and you are criticizing. Relatively what your 8yrs couldn`t achieve, this good goverment has achieved it within a minimum time. Stop criticizing. better join force and prefer solution to clean the mess you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by visalo: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Gamji007:

What can ur toothless clueless daft GEJ do about it? He is simply worse than OBJ.

This western haters with there nothern allies will stop amusing me for once. So OBJ is now a saint just because you are clown with ethnic begotry. Tell me his 8yer achievement and let me show what GEJ has done less than two years. Well 2015 your vote will not make any sence. just worthless

2 Likes

Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by Hardfact: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
All this empty talk. So Obasanjo now looks up to us to regard him as clean or what? He can continue to brag till the great unexpected happens. Isnt it his example of recklessness while in office that the now incapable GEJ seems to be copying.
Re: Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan by visalo: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
BrutusOj: U see! Dats why he said GEJ shud probe him not his cabinet members,if GEJ has d liver n is clean,He shud probe him na....OBJ isn't sayin He was clean na,bt He knws GEJ doesn't av d mind to probe him

GEJ has no liver, but where is OBJ today in pdp. just be talking little kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung On Facility Inspection In Brazil - Photos / Nigeria Is Committed To Nuclear Non-Proliferation – Buhari / States With Signed 2018 Budgets In Nigeria (Infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.