Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians (4330 Views)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / The Fallacy Of "Free Will" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS HAVE 3 MAJOR FALLACY,S WHICH I WOULD DISCUSS TOGETHER BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES ARE INTER-LINKED. TWO FALLACIES I WOULD DISCUSS TOGETHER, THE FIRST FALLACY BEING ONLY THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOW RELEVANT AND THE SECOND FALLACY BEING YOUR TESTIMONY IS YOUR DISPLAY OF RICHES AND IF YOU ARE NOT DISPLAYING RICHES THEN THE LORD IS NOT BLESSING YOU.

FIRST OF ALL LETS DEFINE TESTIMONY. TESTIMONY MEANS 'PROOF' ACCORDING TO THE DICTIONARY. SO YOUR TESTIMONY WOULD BE THAT THING WHICH PROVES THAT THE LORD IS IN YOUR LIFE.

JOHN 3 VS 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. <<< SO WHOMSOEVER DOES NOT BELIEVE IN HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WOULD PERISH. AND AS DISCUSSED YESTERDAY, WHAT IS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP THE MAN AS THIS IS IDOLATRY HENCE WHY YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED ANY GRAVEN IMAGES OF HIM. LETS SEE WHO HIS SON IS

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God << HIS SON IS THE WORD OF GOD.

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. <<< THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH. SO THE WORD IS THE PRIORITY NOT THE FLESH, NOT THE MAN. AND WHAT DOES THE MAN SAY ABOUT THE WORD THAT HE REPRESENTS ?

HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God << THE MAN SAYS HE COMES IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK, BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT NOT HALF OF THE BOOK. SO ALL YOU NEW TESTAMENT GRACE PROPHETS DO ERR.

AND LETS JUMP DOWN TO TESTIMONY NOW THAT WE HAVE PROVED THAT THE WHOLE BOOK IS RELEVANT. TESTIMONY IS PROOF THAT THE LORD IS WORKING IN YOUR LIFE. NIGERIANS IN THEIR REPROBATE CARNAL MINDS THINK THIS IS A DISPLAY OF THE RICHES YOU HAVE THAT HE HAS SUPPOSEDLY BLESSED YOU WITH. LETS SEE WHAT THE LORD SAYS ABOUT WHAT IS THE TESTIMONY OF HIM IN YOUR LIFE. THE PROOF THAT HE IS IN YOUR LIFE. REVELATION 19 VS 10 I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. << THIS IS WHAT THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS IN YOUR LIFE. THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY. WHAT IS PROPHESY ? TO FORETELL TO PREDICT. SO ANYONE WHO THE LORD IS TRULY WORKING WITH WILL BE JUXTAPOSING WHATS HAPPENING ON GROUND LEVEL AND MATCHING IT WITH SAME ACTIONS IN SCRIPTURES AND THEN EXTRACTING WHAT THE PUNISHMENT IS FOR SUCH AND HENCE WOULD BE ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE BASED OF THAT. YOU CAN PROPHESY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOU. AND HERE IS THE KICKER >>> WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THE TOOLS THAT YOU WOULD USE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE ? ITS ALL MOSTLY IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. SO WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY AND HENCE WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE. SO I JUST PROVED ON TWO FRONTS WHY THE OLD TESTAMENT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND WHAT THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IS NOT, WHICH MOST REPROBATE AFRICANS THINK IT IS ABOUT WEALTH, WHICH LEADS ME TO THE NEXT PORTION OF THIS THREAD.

JOHN 17 VS 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world <<< CHRIST IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD IS RAN BY WHOM ? >>>
1 JOHN 5 VS 19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one <<< THE WORLD IS RAN BY THE DEVIL RIGHT NOW FOR A REASON. ITS ALL A MEANS TO AN END. SO IN THIS WORLD AS IT IS, THE LORD WILL NEVER BLESS YOU WITH RICHES. THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD BLESS YOU WITH >>> MATTHEW 6 VS 11 Give us today our daily bread THE LORD WOULD BLESS YOU WITH YOUR DAILY BREAD NOT RICHES. WHY WOULD HE NOT BLESS YOU WITH RICHES ? >>>> MATTHEW 6 VS 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also <<< THE LORD IS NOT GOING TO BLESS YOU WITH A DISTRACTION. RICHES TAKE YOUR MIND OFF THE BALL. THE LORD DOES NOT BLESS WITH RICHES. RICHES IS NOT A TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE. RICHES IS A TESTIMONY OF WHERE YOUR HEART IS. RICHES SHOW WHERE YOUR HEART IS. RICHES SHOW YOUR HEARTS DESIRES BECAUSE YOU HUSTLED TO GET IT. RICHES IS A TESTIMONY OF SATAN IN YOUR LIFE. WHEN YOU GET IN THE KINGDOM THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU WITH MILLION MORE RICHES, YOU WILL INHERIT THE EARTH ( THE UNBELIEVERS WOULD BE YOUR SUBJECT ). PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity <<< REAL RICHES.

SO WHAT DO WE DO WITH THOSE WHO SAY THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE IS HOW MUCH WEALTH HE HAS ( SUPPOSEDLY ) BLESSED YOU WITH ? >>>> 1 TIMOTHY 6 VS 5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by MostHigh: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
THE EASTERN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS AS OPPOSED TO WESTERN CHRISTIANITY HAVE BEEN LABBELLED IN THE PASSED AS QUATRODECIMAN

THIS LABEL IS IN RELATION TO LEV 14 AND THE OBSERVANCE OF THE SABBATH

THESE CHURCHES TILL TODAY OBSERVE ALL THAT MOSES TAUGHT PLUS ACCEPTING YASHUA AS THE SAVIOUR

THE CHURCHES INCLUDE

THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHUCH

THE ARMENIAN ORTHODOX

THE COPTIC CHURCH OF EGYPT

THE INDIAN ORTHODOX

....ETC

THESE CHURCHES FAUGHT AGAINST THE POPE TO RETAIN THIER RIGHT TO OBSERVE ALL THAT YASHUA OBSERVED.

THEY OBSERVE THE SABBATH AS WELL AS WORSHIP ON SUNDAY SO WE CANNOT CALL THEN SUN GOD WORSHIPPERS AKA LUCIFERIANS

THEY ALSO OBSERVE ALL THE FEASTS THAT ARE STATED AS ETERNAL TO ISREAL IN THE TORAH

EASTERN CHRISTIANITY HAS REMAINED THE SAME SINCE THE TIME OF YASHUA, SO IF YOU NEED TO SEE CHRISTIANITY AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY PRACTICED TRY AND VISIT ETHIOPIA OR EGYPT

THE WESTERN CHURCH ON THE OTHER HAND UNDER THE SUPERVISUION OF THE POPES HAS UNDERGONE COUNTLESS REFORMATION UNDER DIFFERENT COUNCILS

HENCE WESTERN CHRISTIANITY IS HEAVILY WATERD DOWN AND POLUTED

WESTERN CHRISTIANITY IS PURE LUCIFERIAN WORSHIP

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by MostHigh: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS HAVE 3 MAJOR FALLACY,S WHICH I WOULD DISCUSS TOGETHER BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES ARE INTER-LINKED. TWO FALLACIES I WOULD DISCUSS TOGETHER, THE FIRST FALLACY BEING ONLY THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOW RELEVANT AND THE SECOND FALLACY BEING YOUR TESTIMONY IS YOUR DISPLAY OF RICHES AND IF YOU ARE NOT DISPLAYING RICHES THEN THE LORD IS NOT BLESSING YOU.

FIRST OF ALL LETS DEFINE TESTIMONY. TESTIMONY MEANS 'PROOF' ACCORDING TO THE DICTIONARY. SO YOUR TESTIMONY WOULD BE THAT THING WHICH PROVES THAT THE LORD IS IN YOUR LIFE.

JOHN 3 VS 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. <<< SO WHOMSOEVER DOES NOT BELIEVE IN HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WOULD PERISH. AND AS DISCUSSED YESTERDAY, WHAT IS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP THE MAN AS THIS IS IDOLATRY HENCE WHY YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED ANY GRAVEN IMAGES OF HIM. LETS SEE WHO HIS SON IS

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God << HIS SON IS THE WORD OF GOD.

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. <<< THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH. SO THE WORD IS THE PRIORITY NOT THE FLESH, NOT THE MAN. AND WHAT DOES THE MAN SAY ABOUT THE WORD THAT HE REPRESENTS ?

HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God << THE MAN SAYS HE COMES IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK, BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT NOT HALF OF THE BOOK. SO ALL YOU NEW TESTAMENT GRACE PROPHETS DO ERR.

AND LETS JUMP DOWN TO TESTIMONY NOW THAT WE HAVE PROVED THAT THE WHOLE BOOK IS RELEVANT. TESTIMONY IS PROOF THAT THE LORD IS WORKING IN YOUR LIFE. NIGERIANS IN THEIR REPROBATE CARNAL MINDS THINK THIS IS A DISPLAY OF THE RICHES YOU HAVE THAT HE HAS SUPPOSEDLY BLESSED YOU WITH. LETS SEE WHAT THE LORD SAYS ABOUT WHAT IS THE TESTIMONY OF HIM IN YOUR LIFE. THE PROOF THAT HE IS IN YOUR LIFE. REVELATION 19 VS 10 I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. << THIS IS WHAT THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS IN YOUR LIFE. THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY. WHAT IS PROPHESY ? TO FORETELL TO PREDICT. SO ANYONE WHO THE LORD IS TRULY WORKING WITH WILL BE JUXTAPOSING WHATS HAPPENING ON GROUND LEVEL AND MATCHING IT WITH SAME ACTIONS IN SCRIPTURES AND THEN EXTRACTING WHAT THE PUNISHMENT IS FOR SUCH AND HENCE WOULD BE ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE BASED OF THAT. YOU CAN PROPHESY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOU. AND HERE IS THE KICKER >>> WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THE TOOLS THAT YOU WOULD USE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE ? ITS ALL MOSTLY IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. SO WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY AND HENCE WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE. SO I JUST PROVED ON TWO FRONTS WHY THE OLD TESTAMENT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND WHAT THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IS NOT, WHICH MOST REPROBATE AFRICANS THINK IT IS ABOUT WEALTH, WHICH LEADS ME TO THE NEXT PORTION OF THIS THREAD.

JOHN 17 VS 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world <<< CHRIST IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD IS RAN BY WHOM ? >>>
1 JOHN 5 VS 19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one <<< THE WORLD IS RAN BY THE DEVIL RIGHT NOW FOR A REASON. ITS ALL A MEANS TO AN END. SO IN THIS WORLD AS IT IS, THE LORD WILL NEVER BLESS YOU WITH RICHES. THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD BLESS YOU WITH >>> MATTHEW 6 VS 11 Give us today our daily bread THE LORD WOULD BLESS YOU WITH YOUR DAILY BREAD NOT RICHES. WHY WOULD HE NOT BLESS YOU WITH RICHES ? >>>> MATTHEW 6 VS 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also <<< THE LORD IS NOT GOING TO BLESS YOU WITH A DISTRACTION. RICHES TAKE YOUR MIND OFF THE BALL. THE LORD DOES NOT BLESS WITH RICHES. RICHES IS NOT A TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE. RICHES IS A TESTIMONY OF WHERE YOUR HEART IS. RICHES SHOW WHERE YOUR HEART IS. RICHES SHOW YOUR HEARTS DESIRES BECAUSE YOU HUSTLED TO GET IT. RICHES IS A TESTIMONY OF SATAN IN YOUR LIFE. WHEN YOU GET IN THE KINGDOM THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU WITH MILLION MORE RICHES, YOU WILL INHERIT THE EARTH ( THE UNBELIEVERS WOULD BE YOUR SUBJECT ). PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity <<< REAL RICHES.

SO WHAT DO WE DO WITH THOSE WHO SAY THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE IS HOW MUCH WEALTH HE HAS ( SUPPOSEDLY ) BLESSED YOU WITH ? >>>> 1 TIMOTHY 6 VS 5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

BROS MORE LIGHT PLS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by MostHigh: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
"The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ Himself, hidden under veil of flesh." --The Catholic National, July, 1895.

"The observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the [Catholic] church."--Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today (1868), p. 213. (ibid., p. 430.)

The official newspaper of the Cleveland Diocese says: "By what authority did the Church change the observance of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? "The Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her Founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant, claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh Day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant. . . ." The Catholic Universe Bulletin,Aug. 14, 1942, p. 4. (ibid., p. 430

THI IS FOR ALL THOSE REPROBATE GAINSAYERS THAT CLAIM THE LAW IS NO MORE

CLEARLY FROM THE ABOVE THE LAW IS NO MORE IN THIER MINDS BECAUSE OF THE POPE AND HIS CRONIES

JUDGEMENT UPON ALL LAWLESSNESS
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wahala.. obadiah the drunk and mostHigh.... please use small caps na abeg... angry
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto: Wahala.. obadiah the drunk and mostHigh.... please use small caps na abeg... angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by MostHigh: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto: Wahala.. obadiah the drunk and mostHigh.... please use small caps na abeg... angry

NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH.
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh: THE EASTERN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS AS OPPOSED TO WESTERN CHRISTIANITY HAVE BEEN LABBELLED IN THE PASSED AS QUATRODECIMAN

THIS LABEL IS IN RELATION TO LEV 14 AND THE OBSERVANCE OF THE SABBATH

THESE CHURCHES TILL TODAY OBSERVE ALL THAT MOSES TAUGHT PLUS ACCEPTING YASHUA AS THE SAVIOUR

THE CHURCHES INCLUDE

THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX CHUCH

THE ARMENIAN ORTHODOX

THE COPTIC CHURCH OF EGYPT

THE INDIAN ORTHODOX

....ETC

THESE CHURCHES FAUGHT AGAINST THE POPE TO RETAIN THIER RIGHT TO OBSERVE ALL THAT YASHUA OBSERVED.

THEY OBSERVE THE SABBATH AS WELL AS WORSHIP ON SUNDAY SO WE CANNOT CALL THEN SUN GOD WORSHIPPERS AKA LUCIFERIANS

THEY ALSO OBSERVE ALL THE FEASTS THAT ARE STATED AS ETERNAL TO ISREAL IN THE TORAH

EASTERN CHRISTIANITY HAS REMAINED THE SAME SINCE THE TIME OF YASHUA, SO IF YOU NEED TO SEE CHRISTIANITY AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY PRACTICED TRY AND VISIT ETHIOPIA OR EGYPT

THE WESTERN CHURCH ON THE OTHER HAND UNDER THE SUPERVISUION OF THE POPES HAS UNDERGONE COUNTLESS REFORMATION UNDER DIFFERENT COUNCILS

HENCE WESTERN CHRISTIANITY IS HEAVILY WATERD DOWN AND POLUTED

WESTERN CHRISTIANITY IS PURE LUCIFERIAN WORSHIP

YOU ARE RIGHT. WESTERN CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN INFUSED WITH PAGAN TRADITIONS. HOWEVER I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ETHIOPIANS OR EGYPTIANS. THESE ARE HEATHENS. THEY ARE HAMITIC PEOPLE. CHILDREN OF HAM. THE ETHIOPIANS ARE THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS. NIMROD AND NEBUCHADDNEZER WERE ETHIOPIANS AND THESE GUYS PUT ISRAEL THROUGH HELL. ALTHOUGH HAVING SAID THAT, THE ANCIENT ISRAEL CUSTOMS WERE ADOPTED BY THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS SO MAYBE THEY HAVE KEPT IT PURE TILL TODAY. HOWEVER AS A RULE, THEY ARE HEATHENS FIRST
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:

BROS MORE LIGHT PLS!!!
I DONT WANT TO GET ACCUSED OF SPAMMING NAIRALAND BROS MOSTHIGH grin grin
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh: "The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ Himself, hidden under veil of flesh." --The Catholic National, July, 1895.

"The observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the [Catholic] church."--Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today (1868), p. 213. (ibid., p. 430.)

The official newspaper of the Cleveland Diocese says: "By what authority did the Church change the observance of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? "The Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her Founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant, claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh Day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant. . . ." The Catholic Universe Bulletin,Aug. 14, 1942, p. 4. (ibid., p. 430

THI IS FOR ALL THOSE REPROBATE GAINSAYERS THAT CLAIM THE LAW IS NO MORE

CLEARLY FROM THE ABOVE THE LAW IS NO MORE IN THIER MINDS BECAUSE OF THE POPE AND HIS CRONIES

JUDGEMENT UPON ALL LAWLESSNESS
YEAH AND DONT FORGET HOW THEY CORRUPTED NEWER VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE TO DISTORT THE TRUTH OF WHO ISRAEL REALLY IS AND WHO CHRIST IS. NOW THEY GOT US WORSHIPPING A LAWLESS EDOMITE BY THE NAME OF CESARE BORGIA THE SON OF POPE ALEXANDER THE SIXTH. HIS IMAGE IS THE IMAGE PAINTED AS CHRIST BY LEONARDO DA VINCI AND MICHELANGELO. GOT THE WHOLE WORLD WORSHIPPING A MORTAL MAN LMAO. CRAZY STUFF BROS

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
grin grin grin CAPS IS MY THING BRUV. GET WITH IT wink
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
cheesy cheesy
CLOSE YA MOUF. TSETSE FLY DEY COME angry grin
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:

NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH.
ABI OOO LOL
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
AND IN NO WAY AM I ADVOCATING POVERTY. THATS NOT THE POINT HERE. BUT CRAZY RICHES LIKE OYEDEPO ? ITS SATAN THAT HAS BLESSED YOU WITH THAT. GOD WILL NEVER BLESS YOU WITH THAT IN THIS EVIL KINGDOM.
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: CLOSE YA MOUF. TSETSE FLY DEY COME angry grin
Get thee behind me, thou derailer of threads angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by ogeelove(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Obadiah, ur piece makes for interesting read and I get u. If only you will execute ur words with some finesse. Just saying. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Get thee behind me, thou derailer of threads angry cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogeelove: @Obadiah, ur piece makes for interesting read and I get u. If only you will execute ur words with some finesse. Just saying. Shalom.

2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. wink SHALOM SIS
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by ogeelove(f): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777:
2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. wink SHALOM SIS

And Jude 1:22 says 'And of some have compassion, making a difference'. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogeelove:

I AM SURE NO ONE THINKS I AM A MALICIOUS PERSON HERE. ALL I DO IS IN GOOD HUMOR. I DONT MEAN MALICE TOWARDS ANYONE. ITS MY PERSONALITY. I CAN BE A GOOFY PERSON MOST OF THE TIME wink SHALOM
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
SO IN CONCLUSION, GOD DID NOT BLESS YOU WITH WEALTH. SATAN DID, AS A MEANS OF DISTRACTION TO GET YOU AWAY FROM YOUR PURPOSE AND FROM THE KINGDOM. WEALTH IS TESTIMONY OF SATAN IN YOUR LIFE NOT GOD. MEEKNESS AND CONTENTMENT AND PROPHESY IS TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777:
ogeelove:

Lmao!! If obadiah was God, man would have become extinct long ago. cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! If obadiah was God, man would have become extinct long ago. cheesy angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU GAT WAY TOO MANY JOKES cheesy
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by ogeelove(f): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: I AM SURE NO ONE THINKS I AM A MALICIOUS PERSON HERE. ALL I DO IS IN GOOD HUMOR. I DONT MEAN MALICE TOWARDS ANYONE. ITS MY PERSONALITY. I CAN BE A GOOFY PERSON MOST OF THE TIME wink SHALOM

I know u r not malicious. I only wish u had written this piece with conviction and plenty of love in order for man to know the heart of GOD.

I want to know, if by sheer hard work I become wealthy, is it not GOD who has blessed me? After all he says he will bless the works of my hands. Not DAT I crave wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogeelove:

I know u r not malicious. I only wish u had written this piece with conviction and plenty of love in order for man to know the heart of GOD.

I want to know, if by sheer hard work I become wealthy, is it not GOD who has blessed me? After all he says he will bless the works of my hands. Not DAT I crave wealth.
HE SAID THAT BEFORE THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE EVIL ONE BECAUSE IN PROSPERITY THE PEOPLE DID NOT OBEY THE LAWS. SO THAT PART OF THE SCRIPTURES IS OBSOLETE. NOW WE ARE UNDER THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES. BEFORE THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES, THAT YOUR VERSE IN DEUTERONOMY 15 WAS STILL VALID. NOW HE HAS HANDED THE WORLD TO THE DEVIL AND HE IS NO LONGER BLESSING THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS. NOW HE IS PICKING AND CHOOSING THOSE WHO ARE REMORSEFUL AND WHO HATE THIS WORLD SYSTEM AND WANT RIGHTEOUSNESS BACK. HOWEVER THOSE WHO ENJOY THIS WORLD SYSTEM AND ARE BUSY PROSPERING IN IT ARE OF SATAN. THEY ARE OF SATAN AND BLESSED BY SATAN. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by dougivilla(m): 5:06am On Apr 30, 2013
obadiah777: HE SAID THAT BEFORE THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE EVIL ONE BECAUSE IN PROSPERITY THE PEOPLE DID NOT OBEY THE LAWS. SO THAT PART OF THE SCRIPTURES IS OBSOLETE. NOW WE ARE UNDER THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES. BEFORE THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES, THAT YOUR VERSE IN DEUTERONOMY 15 WAS STILL VALID. NOW HE HAS HANDED THE WORLD TO THE DEVIL AND HE IS NO LONGER BLESSING THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS. NOW HE IS PICKING AND CHOOSING THOSE WHO ARE REMORSEFUL AND WHO HATE THIS WORLD SYSTEM AND WANT RIGHTEOUSNESS BACK. HOWEVER THOSE WHO ENJOY THIS WORLD SYSTEM AND ARE BUSY PROSPERING IN IT ARE OF SATAN. THEY ARE OF SATAN AND BLESSED BY SATAN. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
Heretic obadiah777 listen! Our God is not a poor God. He is the Holiest and He is the wealthiest!!! He created everything, including wealth, gold and silver. Why would the all wise God create wealth and hand it over to the Devil? The streets of heaven are made of Gold! Has even the richest in the world tried it? Is gold for the poor? No! Were we not created in the image and likeness of God? We were!,to be holy and wealthy!

John 6:5 and Jesus said to Philip, whence shall we get bread to feed this multitude? Note the word whence. Its not about how to get money, the money was already available. You think that having enough money to feed 5,000 men (excluding women and children, that are usually more in numbers at such gatherings) even with agege bread is what a poor man can try?

When Jesus was on earth he travelled by Ship or even yatch across towns, cities and countries ..... (and Jesus was asleep on a pillow, while the storm ranged..... it could'nt have been a boat or canoe). Ship by any standard can't be for the poor.

Lets assume the ship were either hired or borrowed; why would the same Jesus that obadiah777 claims hates wealth now go and hire or borrow from the wealthy that He so detests?

3John2 I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers

Deut 8:18 And thou shall remember the Lord thy God, for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth!

Honour and riches, shall be in the house of the righteous. Is it in your own bible?

Psalm 1:1-3 summarises the fact that Holiness is a major requirement for genuine and God given wealth! Verse 3 reads: and WHATSOEVER HE (that works not in the consel of the ungodlly but is righteous) DOETH SHALL PROSPER!

Joshua1:8 .......thou shall meditate on the word, observe to do what you read (live righteously), then you will make your ways prosperous and you, yes you the righteous will have good success!

I'm still coming with about 20 scriptures on this!

Son, I really envy your deftness in misrepresenting and misinterpreting scriptures, whoever groomed you really tried, but i'm not fooled!.

The other issue with your style of argument is that you choose which bible verses you take at face value i.e literarily and which ones you give deeper or mystical and satanic interpretations! That is another name for double standards!!!

pls note that the highest height of f..oo.lishness is assuming that you, a mortal man can know everything thats to be known about God and His word. With all Apostle Paul knew, he still prayed: 'that I may know Him and .......'. Obadiah777 your head is too small to comprehend the totality of God. Stop allowing philosophers, historians, diviners and false teachers deceive you, you can't know it all, you just can't!!! The difference between what we know and what God knows is what makes Him God. Even Jesus does not know the hour of His coming!

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2013
obadiah777: SO IN CONCLUSION, GOD DID NOT BLESS YOU WITH WEALTH. SATAN DID, AS A MEANS OF DISTRACTION TO GET YOU AWAY FROM YOUR PURPOSE AND FROM THE KINGDOM. WEALTH IS TESTIMONY OF SATAN IN YOUR LIFE NOT GOD. MEEKNESS AND CONTENTMENT AND PROPHESY IS TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.
Oga don't get it twisted God also gives us riches for us to enjoy.
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2013
obadiah777: SO IN CONCLUSION, GOD DID NOT BLESS YOU WITH WEALTH. SATAN DID, AS A MEANS OF DISTRACTION TO GET YOU AWAY FROM YOUR PURPOSE AND FROM THE KINGDOM. WEALTH IS TESTIMONY OF SATAN IN YOUR LIFE NOT GOD. MEEKNESS AND CONTENTMENT AND PROPHESY IS TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE.

1 Timothy 6:17
New International Version (©2011)
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
Oga what say ye @ the emboldened? is it God or the devil that gives us wealth to enjoy? grin

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2013
Bidam:

1 Timothy 6:17
New International Version (©2011)
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
Oga what say ye @ the emboldened? is it God or the devil that gives us wealth to enjoy? grin
YOU DO ERR. THAT YOUR VERSE THAT YOU QUOTED YOU DID NOT GO DOWN TO THE KOKO OF THE MATTER IN THE NEXT VERSE 1 TIMOTHY 6 VS 18 , ready to distribute, willing to share <<< IF YOU COME INTO WEALTH SAY BY INHERITING IT OR PLAYING THE LOTTERY, BECAUSE IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE A PIOUS MAN FOLLOWING GOD AND THEN WEALTH JUST DROPS ON YOUR LAP FROM OUT OF THE BLUES AS A TEST OF YOUR FAITH, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THE WEALTH ? THE LORD SAYS YOU HAVE TO DISTRIBUTE IT TO EVERYBODY. YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO DISTRIBUTE ALL THE WEALTH AND NOT HOLD ONTO IT AND SIT ON IT. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU SIT ON IT AND NOT DISTRIBUTE IT ?
LUKE 6 VS 24 But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort <<< WOE IS CURSE. WHY WOULD THE LORD CURSE YOU FOR BEING RICH IF HE IS THE ONE WHO BLESSED YOU WITH RICHES ? THINK BROTHER THINK

JAMES 5 VS 1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you << WHY WOULD THE LORD BE ANGRY AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE RICH ? DOES THIS STATEMENT NOT TELL YOU HIS MINDSET ? WHY WOULD HE BRING MISERY ON YOU FOR THE RICHES HE HAS BLESSED YOU WITH ? FROM THE TWO VERSES IT SOUNDS LIKE HE HATES THOSE WHO HOARD AND NOT DISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. AND THIS ANSWER ALSO APPLIES TO YOU DOUGIVILLA wink LET ME LIKE BOTH OF YALL POSTS SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND SEE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Mintayo(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2013
dougivilla: Heretic obadiah777 listen! Our God is not a poor God. He is the Holiest and He is the wealthiest!!! He created everything, including wealth, gold and silver. Why would the all wise God create wealth and hand it over to the Devil? The streets of heaven are made of Gold! Has even the richest in the world tried it? Is gold for the poor? No! Were we not created in the image and likeness of God? We were!,to be holy and wealthy!

John 6:5 and Jesus said to Philip, whence shall we get bread to feed this multitude? Note the word whence. Its not about how to get money, the money was already available. You think that having enough money to feed 5,000 men (excluding women and children, that are usually more in numbers at such gatherings) even with agege bread is what a poor man can try?

When Jesus was on earth he travelled by Ship or even yatch across towns, cities and countries ..... (and Jesus was asleep on a pillow, while the storm ranged..... it could'nt have been a boat or canoe). Ship by any standard can't be for the poor.

Lets assume the ship were either hired or borrowed; why would the same Jesus that obadiah777 claims hates wealth now go and hire or borrow from the wealthy that He so detests?

3John2 I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers

Deut 8:18 And thou shall remember the Lord thy God, for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth!

Honour and riches, shall be in the house of the righteous. Is it in your own bible?

Psalm 1:1-3 summarises the fact that Holiness is a major requirement for genuine and God given wealth! Verse 3 reads: and WHATSOEVER HE (that works not in the consel of the ungodlly but is righteous) DOETH SHALL PROSPER!

Joshua1:8 .......thou shall meditate on the word, observe to do what you read (live righteously), then you will make your ways prosperous and you, yes you the righteous will have good success!

I'm still coming with about 20 scriptures on this!

Son, I really envy your deftness in misrepresenting and misinterpreting scriptures, whoever groomed you really tried, but i'm not fooled!.

The other issue with your style of argument is that you choose which bible verses you take at face value i.e literarily and which ones you give deeper or mystical and satanic interpretations! That is another name for double standards!!!

pls note that the highest height of f..oo.lishness is assuming that you, a mortal man can know everything thats to be known about God and His word. With all Apostle Paul knew, he still prayed: 'that I may know Him and .......'. Obadiah777 your head is too small to comprehend the totality of God. Stop allowing philosophers, historians, diviners and false teachers deceive you, you can't know it all, you just can't!!! The difference between what we know and what God knows is what makes Him God. Even Jesus does not know the hour of His coming!

this obadiah of a guy,this guy is missing it and i pity those that are following him or accepting whatever He is saying...God was never the author of poverty-poverty is from satan-he is making it sound as if you will go to hell if u are rich(that is a lie; you can be poor and end up in hell,same goes for riches)
your going to heaven to is nt determine whether you are rich or poor bt rather your accepatnce of God's offer of salvation-JESUS CHRIST.
Please ppl shld be mindful of this guy,he is speaking heresy-he does have the HOLY SPIRIT in him-HE is a false teacher,
he has forgotten how God blessed Abraham,also Isaac, Jacob and even Joseph...God does not want us to be poor-He wants us to be rich,aside salvation Jesus came to deliver us from poverty,sickness(i am sure he will say God wants us to be sick too),and infirmity-

The bible talk abt JESUS- though He was rich,yet he became poor,so that through His poverty,we will become rich.
The Bible also say in the book of colossians that...in Jesus we have all hidden treasures...(paraphased).

So if you have Jesus,you have all riches of the kingdom-God is never a God of poverty but of riches...PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO OBADIAH HERESY.

God bless us all.
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Mintayo(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Mintayo:

this obadiah of a guy,this guy is missing it and i pity those that are following him or accepting whatever He is saying...God was never the author of poverty-poverty is from satan-he is making it sound as if you will go to hell if u are rich(that is a lie; you can be poor and end up in hell,same goes for riches)
your going to heaven to is nt determine whether you are rich or poor bt rather your accepatnce of God's offer of salvation-JESUS CHRIST.
Please ppl shld be mindful of this guy,he is speaking heresy-he does have the HOLY SPIRIT in him-HE is a false teacher,
he has forgotten how God blessed Abraham,also Isaac, Jacob and even Joseph...God does not want us to be poor-He wants us to be rich,aside salvation Jesus came to deliver us from poverty,sickness(i am sure he will say God wants us to be sick too),and infirmity-

The bible talk abt JESUS- though He was rich,yet he became poor,so that through His poverty,we will become rich.
The Bible also say in the book of colossians that...in Jesus we have all hidden treasures...(paraphased).

So if you have Jesus,you have all riches of the kingdom-God is never a God of poverty but of riches...PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO OBADIAH HERESY.

God bless us all.

at my post- I MEAN HE(obadiah) DOES NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIM.

God does not HAVE PROBLEM WITH OUR BEING RICH,HE ONLY HAVE PROBLEM WITH OUR BEING ''COVETOUS''(Covetuousness is the major issue not riches)

Shalom.
Re: The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2013
DOUGIVILLA I JUST READ YOUR POST. IT DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE A RESPONSE. YOU ARE FULL OF VAIN OPINIONS. ALL THE VERSES YOU QUOTED HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WEALTH BUT IN YOUR CARNAL MIND YOU HAVE EQUATED IT TO WEALTH. WHAT YOU ARE EXHIBITING IS THE DESIRES OF YOUR CARNAL MIND AND ATTACHING IT TO SCRIPTURES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Questions For Christians That Attack Atheists / The End-Time Chruches With Non-Apostolic Practices / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.