Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Win Back Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Back Your Ex (1679 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 2:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Help me please cry
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by eyenCalabar(m): 3:39am On Apr 30, 2013
I thought I was going to read something well spelt out about the topic authored by you. Never knew you'll be the one asking me. But then, what happened? Why did he had to go?

1 Like

Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 3:43am On Apr 30, 2013
eyenCalabar: I thought I was going to read something well spelt out about the topic authored by you. Never knew you'll be the one asking me. But then, what happened? Why did he had to go?
It was long distance and he felt it was not working because I stopped seeing him as often as I used to before but there was also someone else in the picture which made things worse cry
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by eyenCalabar(m): 4:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent:
It was long distance and he felt it was not working because I stopped seeing him as often as I used to before but there was also someone else in the picture which made things worse cry

It therefore means it wasn't his fault. You know he is a man. Again, hardly to see a long distance relationship surviving nowadays. So right now, what's the change? Do you still want to continue with the long distance relationship or he is back to town and you want him back?
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
I want it to go back to how it was when I used to travel
To see him
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by lumideezle(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bia @op leave this guy alone now is he the only man alive? you have already opened 3 threads about trying to get this same guy back werin b ur own self the way u dey go u fit do jazz oh! beta watch yourself you cannot force anyone to be part of your life who does nt want to be. so quit giving yourself sleepless nights

first you decided to get over him on this thread, www.nairaland.com/1183769/how-get-over-guy, when you couldn't you now decide to steal him back smh https://www.nairaland.com/1274192/how-steal-guy-girl I pity u, its like the stealing idea dint work prolly cuz his present gf dey go cele so her prayer dey hot well well, you are now here asking how to win him back. honey you are confused

1 Like

Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
lumideezle: Bia @op leave this guy alone now is he the only man alive? you have already opened 3 threads about trying to get this same guy back werin b ur own self the way u dey go u fit do jazz oh! beta watch yourself you cannot force anyone to be part of your life who does nt want to be. so quit giving yourself sleepless nights

first you decided to get over him on this thread, www.nairaland.com/1183769/how-get-over-guy, when you couldn't you now decide to steal him back smh https://www.nairaland.com/1274192/how-steal-guy-girl I pity u, its like the stealing idea dint work prolly cuz his present gf dey go cele so her prayer dey hot well well, you are now here asking how to win him back. honey you are confused
Yes I am that is why I'm here asking for your help, the girl is nothing compared to me sef angry
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent:
Yes I am that is why I'm here asking for your help, the girl is nothing compared to me sef angry
she is nothin compared to u abi? But he chose her over u... Guess u dont know how to fvck that's y he dumped u easily, and i could swear he's not even thinkin about u
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
But why would you want to go back to your ex though?

undecided
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by sakaguchi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babe, stop it. You don't need to go back to your ex, if he is over you, he is over you. Just live with it.
You gambled away your chance in making the relationship work and he moved on, you need to move on and make your ex stay where he belongs, the past.
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by jubrealguy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
jackbauerspower: But why would you want to go back to your ex though?

undecided
I guess some dicks are sweeter than honey
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
jackbauerspower: But why would you want to go back to your ex though?

undecided
Because he's mr perfect ie the best I ever had
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
sakaguchi: Babe, stop it. You don't need to go back to your ex, if he is over you, he is over you. Just live with it.
You gambled away your chance in making the relationship work and he moved on, you need to move on and make your ex stay where he belongs, the past.
But how can I move on , it's easier said than done
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
lrguru:
she is nothin compared to u abi? But he chose her over u... Guess u dont know how to fvck that's y he dumped u easily, and i could swear he's not even thinkin about u
Why don't u come and confirm whether I know how to or not! Anuofia
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by jubrealguy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent:
Because he's mr perfect ie the best I ever had
hmmmmmm, u just want him to have a taste of you again
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: hmmmmmm, u just want him to have a taste of you again
Maybe wink
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by jubrealguy(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2013
Mindependent:
Maybe wink
Call him and tell him ur stuff us missing his stuff, his stuff will respond sharply, i'm sure
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by eyenCalabar(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2013
@OP
Well, since you are still bent on being with this guy again, why not just put a call through and try to tell him how it has been with you since he left. After all, you are a woman. Tell him you'll like to see him atleast even this time would be the last. He'll definitely give you a chance. BUT then, be warned, men don't really care. Even though you see him today, he can still place you in the past.

Personally, I'll advice that you move on. Take your mind off him ...the beautiful ones are not yet born ...the best is yet to come ...better is not enough my dear. Don't settle for less. That guy is less for you as far as am concern.

So what are you going to do now? Get more skills, further your education, get professional certificates, draw up goals in life, work on yourself -interpersonal communication, attitude, ordering your steps, etc. Just strive to be self dependent. I bet you by the time you are done with yourself, men would be lining up begging. You'll be the one to select. Don't put yourself in a position which you'll have to beg for every little thing because that's what you are trying to do. When you force yourself on a man, you are putting yourself in a position you'll always have to beg which is very bad. It'll kill your self-respect as a human. Strive to be strong and self dependent. Strive to be excellent. Forget about so-called love feelings which would die-off when you start seeing dissapointments in the relationship. Forget about your age because there are so many who got married for that reason, 10-15 years after nothing is happening in their marriages. No happiness. No satisfaction. Just nothing. Why? Because they entered into wrong relationship.

Again, don't make yourself a victim of love. Yes! Love can victimized. When you are placed below your worth in the name of love, you have become a victim of it. And you'll never be happy with yourself for the rest of your life. Fighting to change the situation would only take you to a Juju man's house or crying to God everyday over an issue that you had the power to change. But you were too blind to see problems coming. Don't stoop so low. Where are you in life circle right now, what do you think can be done to make a step further? Remember, you are a princess, recognize that and live in that consciousness. Respect yourself. Respect your beauty. Respect your parents (death/alive). Respect me.

However, if you feel your mind is made up to be with this guy and even if it'll make you resort to any means in order to keep him for yourself, remember, anything that is not of God don't last. They only give shortlived happiness and satisfaction. So the choice is yours. Life is so fair to present us with ability to make choices. I can only add to your choices but the power to choose resides with you. I can't choose for you. You choose. But whatever your choice may be, make sure it is good with God and man. Don't make a choice you'll regret in future. Have foresight. All the best.
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2013
eyenCalabar: @OP
Well, since you are still bent on being with this guy again, why not just put a call through and try to tell him how it has been with you since he left. After all, you are a woman. Tell him you'll like to see him atleast even this time would be the last. He'll definitely give you a chance. BUT then, be warned, men don't really care. Even though you see him today, he can still place you in the past.

Personally, I'll advice that you move on. Take your mind off him ...the beautiful ones are not yet born ...the best is yet to come ...better is not enough my dear. Don't settle for less. That guy is less for you as far as am concern.

So what are you going to do now? Get more skills, further your education, get professional certificates, draw up goals in life, work on yourself -interpersonal communication, attitude, ordering your steps, etc. Just strive to be self dependent. I bet you by the time you are done with yourself, men would be lining up begging. You'll be the one to select. Don't put yourself in a position which you'll have to beg for every little thing because that's what you are trying to do. When you force yourself on a man, you are putting yourself in a position you'll always have to beg which is very bad. It'll kill your self-respect as a human. Strive to be strong and self dependent. Strive to be excellent. Forget about so-called love feelings which would die-off when you start seeing dissapointments in the relationship. Forget about your age because there are so many who got married for that reason, 10-15 years after nothing is happening in their marriages. No happiness. No satisfaction. Just nothing. Why? Because they entered into wrong relationship.

Again, don't make yourself a victim of love. Yes! Love can victimized. When you are placed below your worth in the name of love, you have become a victim of it. And you'll never be happy with yourself for the rest of your life. Fighting to change the situation would only take you to a Juju man's house or crying to God everyday over an issue that you had the power to change. But you were too blind to see problems coming. Don't stoop so low. Where are you in life circle right now, what do you think can be done to make a step further? Remember, you are a princess, recognize that and live in that consciousness. Respect yourself. Respect your beauty. Respect your parents (death/alive). Respect me.

However, if you feel your mind is made up to be with this guy and even if it'll make you resort to any means in order to keep him for yourself, remember, anything that is not of God don't last. They only give shortlived happiness and satisfaction. So the choice is yours. Life is so fair to present us with ability to make choices. I can only add to your choices but the power to choose resides with you. I can't choose for you. You choose. But whatever your choice may be, make sure it is good with God and man. Don't make a choice you'll regret in future. Have foresight. All the best.
Thank you soooo much!!!! You truly speak words of wisdom! God bless you smiley
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by chikeorji123(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2013
EYENCALABA
Your tone sound like my friend Dailynews or are u the one?
how l wish missindependent will honour this divine advice..how l just wish..
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by eyenCalabar(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2013
chikeorji123: EYENCALABAR
Your tone sound like my friend Dailynews or are u the one?
how l wish missindependent will honour this divine advice..how l just wish..

No.
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by kntrovasialmi: 11:44pm On May 01, 2013
eyenCalabar: @OP

So what are you going to do now? [size=16pt]Get more skills, further your education, get professional certificates, draw up goals in life, work on yourself -interpersonal communication, attitude, ordering your steps, etc. Just strive to be self dependent. I bet you by the time you are done with yourself, men would be lining up begging. You'll be the one to select.[/size] Don't put yourself in a position which you'll have to beg for every little thing because that's what you are trying to do. When you force yourself on a man, you are putting yourself in a position you'll always have to beg which is very bad. It'll kill your self-respect as a human. Strive to be strong and self dependent. Strive to be excellent. Forget about so-called love feelings which would die-off when you start seeing dissapointments in the relationship. Forget about your age because there are so many who got married for that reason, 10-15 years after nothing is happening in their marriages. No happiness. No satisfaction. Just nothing. Why? Because they entered into wrong relationship.

That!

Just get busy, girl! Never try to win him back! NEVER!!! Like I said, just get busy. You're only jealous cos he's with someone else. Just let him remain where he belongs, your past! To heal faster, delete every, when I say every, I mean everything (including his phone number. If possible, change your line) that reminds you of him. Most importantly, GET BUSY!
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Decryptor(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2013
lumideezle: Bia @op leave this guy alone now is he the only man alive? you have already opened 3 threads about trying to get this same guy back werin b ur own self the way u dey go u fit do jazz oh! beta watch yourself you cannot force anyone to be part of your life who does nt want to be. so quit giving yourself sleepless nights

I thought i was the only one who noticed!
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by DECOtech(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2013
Mindependent:
the guy u sent ur unclad pics to?
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 12:31am On May 06, 2013
DECOtech: the guy u sent ur unclad pics to?
No i sent the pic to a friend and I regret it now
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by WackyJ1(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2013
Mindependent: Help me please cry
who wronged who? did you cheat on him or leave him or did he do it to you
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by Mindependent(f): 1:09am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
who wronged who? did you cheat on him or leave him or did he do it to you
We sort of both cheated on each other, it was long distance I got lonely one night and spent it with a friend but nothing deep happened and he was also seeing someone so he wronged me more
Re: How To Win Back Your Ex by WackyJ1(m): 1:13am On May 06, 2013
Mindependent:
We sort of both cheated on each other, it was long distance I got lonely one night and spent it with a friend but nothing deep happened and he was also seeing someone so he wronged me more
Ha madam let him go,if he has moved on the best you can get from him is maybe one week on bleeping then after that, he will move on again, the relationship cannot be real and emotional as it was before

(1) (Reply)

If U R Given 200million Not O Have SEX In Ur Life Will U ''ACCEPT'' It? / Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads / Who Is A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.