Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel (8011 Views)

Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 / Owl Appears In Delta Government House (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by alphaconde(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2013
Off all the actors in this drama. I commend timipreye sylvia for doing so much work to complete such an elephant project. Well S. Dickson can try to decieve himself, I think his decision is an economic and rational one. How many more of his luXuries is he willing to give up.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2013
All this govt dey waste our money
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Jhulyan(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2013
Omen100:

what gesture are you commending? were was him when the project was initiated? please don't allow yourself to be deceive by those clueless balyesan.
didn't u hear the castle or whatever was started by Alams?....haven't u been to school before?.... or bayelsan dey clueless pass ur own people?... n.o.n.s.e.n.s.e
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by makaveli1(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2013
in as much as am always cynical about the actions of most nigerian politicians i believe Seriake Dickson is one of the few govs out there who can stand the test of sincerity and accountability... His rejection of this edifice lends more credence to this very image he has always projected and believe you me it is in the full interest of the people of bayelsa state because it is his legal right to live in that building but he kindly turned it down. And pls every thing our leaders do shouldnt be seen in bad light i believe we are enlightened enough to know the few good from the many bad...
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2013
makaveli1: in as much as am always cynical about the actions of most nigerian politicians i believe Seriake Dickson is one of the few govs out there who can stand the test of sincerity and accountability... His rejection of this edifice lends more credence to this very image he has always projected and believe you me it is in the full interest of the people of bayelsa state because it is his legal right to live in that building but he kindly turned it down. And pls every thing our leaders do shouldnt be seen in bad light i believe we are enlightened enough to know the few good from the many bad...

Let's not begin to stretch credulity now...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by toolovely(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2013
[b][/b]Some ☀f u calling gej, dickson clueless are really d ones who are clueless.

If he'd decided to complete d project and move in there, u Wiℓℓ be here shouting.
Now he's decided to turn it to revenue yielding source for the state, u still criticise him...haba

​wetin person go do una go appreciate for once
Na waooo
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by nairaman66(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2013
See the Ijaw man's life of promiscuity Soon, Aso Rock Villa will be converted to a 12 Star hotel.. Mark my words... Mr Dickson has not done anything, no sensible project has been completed during his present tenure, yet billions have been given for the said purposes! He has misplaced his priorities and has been running from pillar to post!
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Omen100(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I see where you are coming from now.
In a manner we have come to expect of the average Nigerian politician, Seriake Dickson offers no credit whatsoever to his predecessors.

Here is an interesting view presented by @SapeleGuy back in 2009.

@eguerrila, please you should be more clever than this now, let me clue you something in pidgin.

u see dose big big project wey Sapeleguy name 4 dere so without bayelsans seeing anyone with their eyes, na so dis dickson 20star hotel story go b in d next 3years from today, dat na d reason y i dey vex 4 u ooooooo, even me self na pure Sapeleguy, na 4 okpe 4 Sapele dem 4 born me & na Okotie-Eboh grammar school A.K.A St. Daddy's college 4 Sapele nai me attend self.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Omen100(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2013
bemagnify: ediot wu ar dos clueless bayelsans....

lolzing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dbemagnify & others.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by PapaBrowne(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2013
berem: Who cares? Seriake Dickson can as well live in the forest or convert the building to a museum if that makes him happy. who gives a fucck?

Surely you don't give a fucck. But also the Bayelsans whom this gesture would benefit also don't give a rats arrrrse about you or descendants. So save your head the stress.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Omen100(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Surely you don't give a fucck. But also the Bayelsans whom this gesture would benefit also don't give a rats arrrrse about you or descendants. So save your head the stress.

brownepapa na which bayelsans u dey talking about dere so ooooo? let me speak bayelsan egrish 4 u, is it the the same clueless people I know about living in tremendous & glorified poverty with misplaced priorities? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by makaveli1(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Let's not begin to stretch credulity now...

Lool abeg lets NOT begin.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Omen100:
@eguerrila, please you should be more clever than this now, let me clue you something in pidgin.

u see dose big big project wey Sapeleguy name 4 dere so without bayelsans seeing anyone with their eyes, na so dis dickson 20star hotel story go b in d next 3years from today, dat na d reason y i dey vex 4 u ooooooo, even me self na pure Sapeleguy, na 4 okpe 4 Sapele dem 4 born me & na Okotie-Eboh grammar school A.K.A St. Daddy's college 4 Sapele nai me attend self.

Comrade, my acknowledgement of this populist gesture by an administration not renowned for making wise decisions, is more about keeping in solidarity with long suffering brethren(&sistren) in Bayelsa - and nothing more.
On all-Guerrilla's honour, you can bet that we'll be back eviscerating Dickson and his anti-rumour-mongering crew in less than a week from now. grin cheesy grin
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Omen100(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Comrade, my acknowledgement of this populist gesture by an administration not renowned for making wise decisions, is more about keeping in solidarity with long suffering brethren(&sistren) in Bayelsa - and nothing more.
On all-Guerrilla's honour, you can bet that we'll be back eviscerating Dickson and his anti-rumour-mongering crew in less than a week from now. grin cheesy grin

eGuerrilla, may ur donkey born horse, ur small pikin fowl born ostrich, may ur pussycat born leopard & may ur kpukpuyeke born ole-fowl. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by jadakiss213(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2013
Shadydamsel: Good Radiance
Sweet Heart it is 'Riddance'
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2013
Will definitely visit, that is if the next governor doesn't come and turn it back to government house.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by PapaBrowne(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Omen100:

brownepapa na which bayelsans u dey talking about dere so ooooo? let me speak bayelsan egrish 4 u, is it the the same clueless people I know about living in tremendous & glorified poverty with misplaced priorities? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you laughed. Must have been really funny what you wrote.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by bemagnify: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Omen100:

lolzing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dbemagnify & others.
dnt blame u cus da gav u internet access #smh
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by bemagnify: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
jadakiss213: Sweet Heart it is 'Riddance'
sh no sabi eng... And sh da use bb#smh
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by ossybluez(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
Another avenue 2 syphon and loot our naira abi?... Ok naa!
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Nuzo1(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2013
Good move.
It will generate more revenue for the state.

I hope they achieve the 6 star status cos Nigeria as we speak doesn't even have a 5 star hotel. All I see in Nicon, sheraton, hilton and Eko is 3 and 4 star hotels.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by joe1975: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by DisGuy: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
tourism promotion activities

What's that? the annual govt sponsored AMAA awards

or all expenses trips by Tonto and her female friends
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Omen100(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
bemagnify: dnt blame u cus da gav u internet access #smh

please blame broda jona for bringing internet services into Nigeria, just like he brought facebook, bayelsa-goat.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by tutu1: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
He was a boy then and did not have any say, now is has power and has done the right thing, you better kneel down and commend him before you say rubbish, if more of our leaders in abj behave like this Nigeria will become a better place
Omen100:

what gesture are you commending? were was him when the project was initiated? please don't allow yourself to be deceive by those clueless balyesan.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by KnowAll(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Since this Dickson man will not stay in d Governor's lodge it goes without saying another Governor's lodge will be built that befits Mr Dickson. Bayelsans strike me as clueless people for real as someone mentioned earlier. What of the abandoned 20 storey Hotel Jonathan was building in d middle of Yenogua, what will happen to that edifice if d Governor's lodge becomes an hotel.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by juman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
So after the sum of N24 billion was allegedly pumped into building a ‘befitting’ Bayelsa Government House, it turns out that the present occupant of the governors’ office has no intention of stepping foot into the place.

N24 billion for government house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another nigerian wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where there are millions of unemployed youths.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by KnowAll(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sylvia had powerful freinds, I heard Abramovich was a personal freind and he comes to Yenogua with his yaght moored at d coast. Hence why Sylvia spent so much in that house. Reliable sources inform me Abrahavovich buys bunkered Nigeria oil for d cheap and sell on, Sylvia was d middle man. I also understand that sylvia has an executive box at Stamford bridge.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by kunlekunle: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
After leaving office he go buy am
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Omen100(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
tutu1: He was a boy then and did not have any say, now is has power and has done the right thing, you better kneel down and commend him before you say rubbish, if more of our leaders in abj behave like this Nigeria will become a better place

@tutu1 come here let Me open up your empty coconut you called head & inset some logically senses in to it, so that next time you will think deep & logically before you come online displacing how ignorant bayelsans are.

And now, were will him & his family stay?
Hmmm, let me guess, ooh In an hotel of cause, were they will end up incurring more expenses for the state & at the end, the said government house that was completed with N24b by sylva will be sold to one of his cronies or broda jona his oga at the top for maybe N500m because bayelsa government won't be able to manage to 6star hotel which Gov. Dickson turn the state governor's official apartment to huh & when I called bayelsans clueless, some irrational goons will still the audacity to open their vocal-cavity to challenge Me, "HUH"

Bayelsans are as clueless as their leaders.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by Akiika: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
For real? Naija is a big joke. But does the state assembly have a say in the spending of state money? A lot of these guys will rot in jail when nemesis catches up with them.
Re: Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel by DisGuy: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akiika: For real? Naija is a big joke. But does the state assembly have a say in the spending of state money? A lot of these guys will rot in jail when nemesis catches up with them.

nemesis don bypass nigeria tay tay!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed / Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension / Enugu Youth Leaders Missing As EFCC Officials Invade Meeting Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.