Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories (36000 Views)

Please Don't Scroll Without Typing AMEN(PHOTO) / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2013
Either the prayers are from pastors or not, in as much we're typing amen to a prayer, leave up let us be! God works in billions of ways.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by vizion: 7:57pm On May 12, 2013
Bofemsky: So it has become a sin to avoid annoying and fearing God? Hmmnn!

We are not meant to do things for/towards God because we fear him, we are suppose to do it out of love for God.

do you respect your Parents out of fear or out of love. what happens when your independent and you don't need them again, would you still respect them if the respect was bore out of fear and not respect?
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2013
Either the prayers are from pastors or not, in as much we're typing amen to a prayer, leave up let us be! God works in billions of way.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2013
Type play and watch it, mind blowing.. And you see i--diots typing play... Seriously like WTF..

I get to see those clowny and stuupid amen and play bulllshiits only thru a few Nigeria friends..

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by dnawah(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2013
Amen,JAMB will be remark.like this
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by sweetnigga(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:
If you don't understand spiritual things, why not ignore? Is it your keyboard or internet connection they use to type amen?

God works in mysterious ways. I know a man who typed amen on a post by Adeboye that was pasted on another group wall, and that evening someone called him and gave him 100000 USD... The person was a friend that he had lent some money during a rough period back in University. Because he typed AMEN, God remembered him..

So my bro, ednut abi na scotchegg, biko, leave us to type AMEN...
clear us about your story by simply giving out the persons contacts so we can confirm
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Emmysteve(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2013
This pregnant beautiful
lady fell off a storey
building were her
husband works as a
contractor.
She is in a
coma now, pls our
prayers can heal her.
May she be healed in
Jesus mighty name We Pray.
Comment AMEN if you Good
Person!!
Do not ignore just type Amen!! I
know yhu have a special heart
plz share if you have a heart
Timeline Photos · Saturday at 10:10am ·
Like · View Full Size · Report Photo
85 people like this.
View previous comments
Abidemi Oketayo
Amen
Like · 16 minutes ago
Akolade Musbaudeen Lavezzi
amen
Like · 14 minutes ago
Adepoju Shakirudeen Holadymeji
amen
Like · 12 minutes ago
Trust Mashanda
amen
Like · 11 minutes ago
Osei Poku Francis
Amen
Like · 10 minutes ago
Adewale Akin
Amen
Like · 9 min

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Ossaifamous(m): 2:07am On May 13, 2013
well me for one nor de type for all those rubbish
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by NLGwoodey: 3:18am On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:
If you don't understand spiritual things, why not ignore? Is it your keyboard or internet connection they use to type amen?

God works in mysterious ways. I know a man who typed amen on a post by Adeboye that was pasted on another group wall, and that evening someone called him and gave him 100000 USD... The person was a friend that he had lent some money during a rough period back in University. Because he typed AMEN, God remembered him..

I hope your own $100K don land abi you dey miss some letters for the "AMEN".

Which one pays faster: AMEN, Amen, amen, AMen, AMEn, aMEN, amEN or ameN?

Kai! See my life. Idleness no good o!
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 3:52am On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

cheesy cheesy

Funny ish cheesy
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 4:32am On May 13, 2013
ILIDEFI:

But, is MusKeeto now a Christian? I need an answer to this.

Mumu cry
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by dramendra: 6:22am On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

How did the someone and later a friend he helped got his phone number?
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by lolaxavier(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2013
Rubbish. Which kind amen. I dont understand why people just dont see and comprehend. People post rubbish and rubbish people too will amen.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Pageup1(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2013
Nna man, pls, biko,ejo,leave us 2 type Amen . . .after all na our hand nobi urs we de take type chikina grin grin grin grin
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2013
There are too many pastors on facebook this days, Its so annoying
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Teewills(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2013
Am a xtian, but I do not believe that I have to be "Compelled" to like or help spread a spam msg to get miracles... Sometimes its so obvious that people just sit and craft nonsense in the name of religion, watch it circulate and then laugh at ur gullibility.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by BitchBikozienu: 10:09am On May 13, 2013
EVEN ADVERT FOR JAMB EXPO CARRY AMEN!!!

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2013
and the funny thing is that the person that shared the fake story is even a son of the devil
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Tinyemeka(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

musKeeto, are you a christian?

Funny that so many people liked your post.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 11:41am On May 13, 2013
grin grin
Pygru: grin grin
grin
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2013
Tinyemeka:

musKeeto, are you a christian?

Funny that so many people liked your post.

My broda, me sef taya..

The gullible plenty. you see the kain nonsense i dey fight as atheist...

Christians, make una use una brains o.. this kain foolishnes.. every like i get makes me feel sad... the irony..
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Slamking(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2013
Its just too ovious to know that people u are about saving from a particular trap is even very ready to convince u with good point. Its just too funy because non of these testimonies after typing amen had ever come from the real person it always come from another person who knows the benefitiary. Most of these people do this for selfish reasons most times a fb account with female pics wil inbox u with an email address that u should email her privacy for special talks and more. Jesus never ask u to follow every one that talk about him that was why he said ''watch'' he said even the elect shal be decieved so my people dnt just follow people any how just because u heard about mirable. Be wise for the end time has come. God bless us all
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by nelajayi(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto:

so so funny grin grin grin grin
No comment!
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by ksam(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2013
That was how i saw someone without head,they say he survived an accident and we should type amen...nd i was like wat da hell
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Malthusian88(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2013
Those that do such are baby christains putting on diapers and booties

1 Like

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Freshprincess(f): 12:13am On May 14, 2013
2me, i dn't tink it's no big deal, if u see sometin on fb and u tink it's 4u, y nt say amen and cling ur faith 2dat prayer, who knows d way or manner God uses 2 answer prayers.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2013
Holuwahphemy: Either the prayers are from pastors or not, in as much we're typing amen to a prayer, leave up let us be! God works in billions of ways.
This is pathetic. Thats why i said its cos of idleness. Its a trend and once it dies a natural death, you'll would move over to the next. SMH
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 7:45am On May 14, 2013
Fresh princess: 2me, i dn't tink it's no big deal, if u see sometin on fb and u tink it's 4u, y nt say amen and cling ur faith 2dat prayer, who knows d way or manner God uses 2 answer prayers.
I seriously dont understand what u mean with the emphasized text. That kind of faith is stupid and silly faith and Nothing will happen by typing Amen or not.
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 7:46am On May 14, 2013
Malthusian88: Those that do such are baby christains putting on diapers and booties
You can say that again and again
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 7:47am On May 14, 2013
ksam: That was how i saw someone without head,they say he survived an accident and we should type amen...nd i was like wat da hell
90% of the stories and pictures are fake
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by temple(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2013
OMG! I feel you
Van snickers:

Praise Jesus. In fact with Jesus, all Bank accounts are filled.

Amen! Allah Akbar!
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by smemud(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2013
hmm mm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Women To Make Their Hair With Attachment Or Weavon / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.