Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories (35999 Views)

Please Don't Scroll Without Typing AMEN(PHOTO) / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2013
musKeeto:

You guys obviously don't know anything about the power of faith.. Faith that can move mountains.. are you trying to limit God? Who told you God can not bless someone by clicking like?

Like I said, how is it your business if I click like? What you believe works for you. I did not come here to entertain doubters. If I answer your questions, you'll even ask me to post the bank details too.. Please, I'm sure you people are even atheists.. May God have mercy on you for doubting him...

Ogas at the bottom, park one side joor..
if that is what faith is then you must be decieving yourself because that same page you will see murderers,kidnappers,fake pastors,big liars typing amen
Re: Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories by SujiAndrew(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Women To Make Their Hair With Attachment Or Weavon / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.