Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam (14831 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by great666: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
I JUST CLICKED ON IGNORE.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by TGlobe: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
I dont know him. did he claim he know me to get licence. if he did, he lied.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by princemmab(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Op point of correction Dr. Ifeanyi Uba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by okechukwu2013: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Abeg what of Farouk Lawan bribe money eh eh eh that one don die? EFCC abeg comot for road make I see road plan for May Day jooooooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Same story, same outcome! Next please...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
princemmab: Op point of correction Dr. Ifeanyi Uba

The one he bought at Ochanja market

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by NYRM: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40 and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents send you to school to sit at home because our Government have failed us. Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are consideredthe enemy. A man cannot have billions of naira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread. Our young men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence,they have shown it to the Niger delta militantsand nowthey are planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per monthto the unemployed was rejected and you pay militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to berebuilt again like Libya, Iraq, Egypt and Tunisia...pleas e spread this message unless you want todie in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous...!! ! Pls send this msg to all ur contact cos anytin can happen o!!! The time is right for us all to say no bad governance who take the youths for granted!
I knw sum will say NO let start the move together by joining the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution"pls don't send friend request just like the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution" help us in recommending the group to ur family and friend say no to bad leaders, say no to oppressors

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by dallyemmy: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Well, I doubt if there is anything like EFCC-shadow of its old self and a toothless bulldog! It is quite unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Diasporan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
NYRM: Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40 and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents send you to school to sit at home because our Government have failed us. Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are consideredthe enemy. A man cannot have billions of naira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread. Our young men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence,they have shown it to the Niger delta militantsand nowthey are planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per monthto the unemployed was rejected and you pay militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to berebuilt again like Libya, Iraq, Egypt and Tunisia...pleas e spread this message unless you want todie in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous...!! ! Pls send this msg to all ur contact cos anytin can happen o!!! The time is right for us all to say no bad governance who take the youths for granted!
I knw sum will say NO let start the move together by joining the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution"pls don't send friend request just like the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution" help us in recommending the group to ur family and friend say no to bad leaders, say no to oppressors
Who let this Dog out?Is this how revolution started in Tunisia,Libya and Egypt?Stop barking please people are sleeping
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by apiki: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
St. Kiu@93$:
The case will end up like that of Dimeji Bankole
no b naija we dey again?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Qrisful: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
inaluf: I don't know why EFCC is doing this to the next Anambra State Governor.
ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT FOR SALE, Ubah is simply a Federal fraud star, and he is not even worth to be a counselor not to talk of Chairman of a local Government

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by successking: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
EFCC, take your hands off Uba, if you have any evidence charge him to court.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by ETOBY72: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
ANAMBRA ELECTION HOTS UP
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by moodswing(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
BABASH...

He will be released tomorrow..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by philjoe(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2013
grin
LocalChamp: EFCC Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over Fuel Subsidy Scam
Posted: April 30, 2013 - 12:59

By SaharaReporters, New York
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested the managing director of Capital Oil and Gas Industries Limited, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah.

Sources at the agency told Saharareporters that Mr. Ubah was arrested by a team of operatives at his Maitama home in Abuja.

A detective at the agency revealed that Mr. Ubah had ignored earlier invitations to the EFCC to voluntarily submit to interrogations regarding his role in the multi-billion dollar oil subsidy scam. Ubah is currently undergoing interrogation at the Abuja offices of the EFCC.

So far the EFCC has arraigned some 40 persons in connection with the scam.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-arrests-ifeanyi-ubah-over-fuel-subsidy-scam

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested the managing director of Capital Oil and Gas Industries Limited, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah.

Sources at the agency told Saharareporters that Mr. Ubah was arrested by a team of operatives at his Maitama home in Abuja.

A detective at the agency revealed that Mr. Ubah had ignored earlier invitations to the EFCC to voluntarily submit to interrogations regarding his role in the multi-billion dollar oil subsidy scam. Ubah is currently undergoing interrogation at the Abuja offices of the EFCC.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-arrests-ifeanyi-ubah-over-fuel-subsidy-scam

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by CyberG: 1:39am On May 01, 2013
Hmmmnnn...maybe this is the next annointed governor of Anambra??
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by queven: 1:49am On May 01, 2013
This country tho',we do the samething over and over again
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by goldolu: 2:15am On May 01, 2013
EFCC wants settlement, shikena.
St. Kiu@93$:
The case will end up like that of Dimeji Bankole
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by ALOYIKCCC: 4:38am On May 01, 2013
Plss oo they shuld leave my Governor 2 be alone ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by batstan(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2013
cool cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:07am On May 01, 2013
i guess dey want him to tell dem d reason why d chicken crossed d road...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Joemint(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2013
I tink GEJ is waitin 4d review of d constitution b4 he attacks d corrupt officials in nig. U cnt indict sm1 who stole billions n he gets his freedom wit d sum of 200k, datz bullshit. FG r making stricter laws to fight coruption n i tink dat is d 1st step to take b4 gunning doz bastards down.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Joemint(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2013
I tink GEJ is waiting 4d constitution review b4 he attacks d corrupt officials in nig. U cnt indict sm1 4crimes of coruption n he bails himself wit 200k dat is bullshit. Wen d review is complete i tink all doz thiefs out there wil b gunned down even OBJ. I lv wht u r doing our able president more greese 2ur elbow n God's wisdom 2rule us 2an expectd end.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by philjoe(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2013
Yawns. Stretches body and grabbed my bicycle key.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 7:43am On May 01, 2013
Who's Ifeanyi Ubah? An apprentice in Ogbete market?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by smartg(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2013
Omen100: is it true that tomorrow is a public holiday?
lol, na Wah for you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Dkobo(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2013
If una like kidnap him, i will still vote 4 him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by natz902(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2013
e be like say they want to tell us another story again ooo....
no be small thing...
them want to shatter dz man political ambition... efcc is a political machine gun for potential arc rivals.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by idriis: 8:58am On May 01, 2013
Abeg make I go shyte jooorundecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by crackhouse(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2013
inaluf: I don't know why EFCC is doing this to the next Anambra State Governor.
sherrap who is the next Anambra Governor?. if i get you there eh!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by egat: 10:05am On May 01, 2013
maybe ohh! but i cannot katigorically confirm that to u now. DAZZOL
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2013

I guess your question is more important than the topic sef...

Is this not Nigeria where the rich live above the law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar / Fredrick Nwabufo: Where Is Magu? Used, Dumped And Forgotten / LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.