Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! (5948 Views)

I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / am finally dating OluwaSeun. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now, it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night, but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by fruityjojo(f): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ehn ehnngrin. Wen wee my own nairaland yove come, wen wee I testify like dis cheesy cheesy.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Konnektions146(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
if na say him talk....u go talk say him be he-goat...
yu say u re in love yet yu dont wanna get into the lovey dovey thing....
hope u.no confuse

4 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by tinuolababy(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy.op,Ɣ☺ΰ got me rolling on Tђξ floor
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by outrage: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
No doubt he's one on them

5 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by 190: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
No doubt it must be 190

3 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo!!!... You are so confidently cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by vizboy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Happy love life. But seriously u are confuse
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Enegod(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by fitzmayowa: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
fruityjojo: Ehn ehnngrin. Wen wee my own nairaland yove come, wen wee I testify like dis cheesy cheesy.
Fruity sweery...your yove is here waiting for you...oya come let me taking you outti grin

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
undecided

was it your mission to fall in love with a nairalander ?

smh
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by fruityjojo(f): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Fruity sweery...your yove is here waiting for you...oya come let me taking you outti grin
oya oya no tym 2 waste. I don't knw if we should use d moon or sun naw as a venue? Transport unko would u prefare space ship or Rocket arghh soo confused yove! grin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by jhydebaba(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Invite me to shine ur kongo, I swear, u'll give testimonies here.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by luvmijeje(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
sexyseun: We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now, it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night, but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.
Ha!
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by xynerise: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
@op. Congrats
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Temismith(f): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
IdowuIGBO, i throway salut give u.

@op, shud i say u re foncused or u dey craze? Cos u dont know wat ui wans? U were happy/disappointed dat he didnt make any move wen u met. Are u alright? #simple qweshun#
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Temismith: IdowuIGBO, i throway salut give u.

@op, shud i say u re foncused or u dey craze? Cos u dont know wat ui wans? U were happy/disappointed dat he didnt make any move wen u met. Are u alright? #simple qweshun#
lie to me that at one point in your life you havent felt like getting naughty with one first guy you met

3 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
I think the guy was actually being respectful and a perfect gentleman. After reading this he won't respect you the same way.

3 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by MrCork: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
sexyseun: We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now, it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night, but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.

...can i move in? undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by kemiola89(f): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
@op! People like you are the reasons men thinks of all ladies as bein cheap. Getting down with a guy on a first date? Seriously you need prayer.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Big Girl! You be totality o. I hail... Bros you too do the right thing but first go check are pedigree o. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by smokeydrinky: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
i lyk confident and out spoken ladies. u rocckkkk girl!!
do wat u wanna do and write a story about it all, including the breaking up part grin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
why does dis looks made up to me

2 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wahala dey cheesy
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by ikamefa(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
looks @ op's profile

shakes head* shudrens of nowadays na wah oh undecided

nwanta-kere wants c*ck!!

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...can i move in? undecided
move what in??
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by lightheart(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
@op, since you are this bold, you should have asked the guy over to your bed na.
U fake jor!!
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nawa oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge / What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.