Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun (27423 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Former Nigerian Olympic Athlete Arrested For Murder In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Jakumo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
This is a serious development, and Homeland Security must get involved at once.

Before authorities are able to rally their forces to face these renegade ungulates, I have been forced to saddle up and prepare to enter the field of battle, or the field of grazing, whichever case arises during this unfolding national emergency.

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Albert708(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
tinuolababy: RIP to the dead but wait o, r Tђξ police charging the Cow for murder or what cheesy cheesy
No the Cow will bail himself or his fellow cows go bail am. Remember I no follow na 5k
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nwogbe: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
LMAO!!!! Joke of the century.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Leopantro: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Police: you were arrested at the murder scene. Your poo has enough DNA to implicate you. Tell us who the murderers are

Cow: MALOOOOOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by YoungGame: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
dopeJemi:

I think say na onLy me see am
because na only you get eye? grin
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
.......INSTEAD OF ARRESTING DAYO
OR IS THE COWS NAME DAYO angry
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Someone tell that cow not to say a word till I come!!! I'm gonna take this case Pro Bono!! cool cool

#heading for Ogun state
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
I'm certain the Nigerian Police Force have some screws loose. grin grin

Since when can a cow be prosecuted and sent to prison? undecided

I think the bribes they take from citizens has gotten to their brain. grin
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by sayitout1: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
What is the police still waiting for; they should go ahead and interogate the cow cos its an eyewitness.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
They should just sue the cow to court. Dey cow dey mad ni? to kill a 24yrs old adult-teenager (Nigerian police na una get this hand) una get luck say the cow aint a member of boko haram yet
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
RIP to deceased

RIP to the cow in advance

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by KayDee4: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
"24 year old teenager" says it all. PM News + Naija police + the cow sef = jokers
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by tlops(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
killing of a 24-year old teenager

This part confirms the joke.,
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lol @ "24 year old teenager" grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
shocked can you imagine nigerian police shocked
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Ezekwesiri04(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chie!!!!!! Scape cow[b][/b] grin
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by PurestBoy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
mama-gee:
I'm certain the Nigerian Police Force have some screws loose. grin grin

Since when can a cow be prosecuted and sent to prison? undecided

I think the bribes they take from citizens has gotten to their brain. grin

Who dash dem brain?
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by supaeagles(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
How can a PM news article make it to FP? Or is it for humour?
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
The cow was taken as evidence/witness not arrested as a suspect. The Nigerian Police would have the cow identify the murderer when they parade them in court. I just hope the cow would not die in custody from a stray bullet to the Head. grin
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by dnawah(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
24 is not a teenager o! thirteen-nineteen.
The cow will be use 4 his burial,RIP.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by redfly(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
ArQueBusieR: "24 year old teenager"?!
He's probably a footballer wink
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by mike404(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
inaluf: When the police arrived at the scene of the fracas everyone had fled leaving behind the cow bought for slaughter during the carnival and the police arrested the cow and took it to the station where it is currently being detained.
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by atilla(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
U people r not taking this serious. Dont u know the cow is a murder witness? I'm sure there is 24 hour protection on the cows life now to prevent them eliminating the cow for the case sad

Can't wait to see them bring the cow to court for cross examination tongue
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by HezronLorraine(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
ritux: Is 24 year old a teenager?
I'm dead sick of all the misconception and misinterpretation blogs and tabloids publish nowadays.well they sell so well.hold on if the cow is cjarged to court,it can't be santenced without it admitting to the counts of offence against it.what counsel would defend it,cause only lagos judiciary has an OPD.lolz.what a story.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Hillaco: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
na wa ooo, cow has been in police cell and it will soon be charge to court.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Zamoni15(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
ichommy: No need to contribute money for the DPO daugther's wedding, Cow don show up. Shey nah the cow kill the guy, Ota Bo!s It is well.
lolz
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Emiru(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
First of all, i will cross examine d cow's laps in ma tommy after eating!

Like seriously don't you fink those police men gat anoda stuff in mind 4 d cow??

Pm news don spoil show...nd besides, why u dey tell us....mke we go d court or mke we pity d cow??

Plz we need concrete and relevant stuffs, nt "teeth blow breaking" and "cow arrest" sirs!!! angry
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Rick9(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=21pt] I dont want to sat 1 thing now and D 24 Yrs old Teenager will say its another thing. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
u guys shd b more concerned about knowing if the cow was a Teenager adult...my 2 cents
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Dreal1247: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
ritux: Is 24 year old a teenager?
The latest version of Oyibo English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.