Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun (27421 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Former Nigerian Olympic Athlete Arrested For Murder In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by smart0218: 10:29am On May 01, 2013
my Grand father of 89yrs is also a Teenager
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by samilo88(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2013
Arresting the cow was the right decision. Come to think of it, the cow was there when the murder was committed and didn't do anything to prevent it. Also when everyone ran away,the cow dey dere they form champion he no gree run. I knw the police must have extracted the useful informations from the cow that will lead to the arrest of the culprit. Long live the NPF..I knw some ret**rds go come quote me and post trash, pple who don't understand sarcasm..
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by ZeusI: 10:44am On May 01, 2013
Yoruba tribe: the land of 'chasing a monarch into a marketplace', 'arresting a cow', and 'Unimaginable tales'. I de hail oo! cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Marineetyon(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2013
A decade ago newspapers were regarded and referenced as where someone could learn polish and excellent grammar...but today the reverse is the case in naija... where quack journalist are eager to fill unconnected sentences on the pages of papers called newspaper...how could someone describe a 24yr old as a teenager? Is that not a complication?
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by basadenet: 11:21am On May 01, 2013
Though it may look silly but it is the right thing to do if not the guys would go ahead and celebrate the carnival despite the death of one of them.It is high time the Government look at this carnival celebration thing holistically.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by iwanchop(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2013
Information just teaching me says the cow has through its counsel B.S. Zuluhu SAN filed a suit at the Ota Area Magistrate court the divisional police officer of the station on its continued detention by the police.
The cow said he would need to travel abroad to treat the wound it sustained during the fracas that led to the death of one of the guys.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by princechiboy: 12:55pm On May 01, 2013
Can't help but laugh...R.I.P to the dead
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by dagbokoncept(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2013
May be the police would like to get some vital informations from the cow pertaining the incidence and probably how to be apprehend the culprit. NPF i hail una!
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by mechango: 1:01pm On May 01, 2013
The cow could be useful nah...nd besides calln d guys teenager doesn't warrant raining all sort of insult †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ d editor... Atleast if U̶̲̥̅̊ can get d mmsg he or she ȋ̝̊§ passing nd U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud stop behavn lyk slowpoke...
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Thugnificent(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2013
Funny enough the main 'human' culprit may never be caught. So you want to tell me that dis sick people will charge the cow to court like they did to the goats in osun state?
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Thugnificent(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2013
The last I heard was the arrest of goats today is cow tomorrow it maybe chicken and you tell me the NPF are not a bunch of psychotic morons
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by tinnymerit(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
ritux: Is 24 year old a teenager?
slip of pen.may be he was on the 5th bottle when writing the news.palmwine news(pm news).
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by STolulope(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2013
Funny. Nigeria police doing wat dey know how to do best.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Holuwahphemy(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2013
I wonder o
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Totti9(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2013
Veri soon d cow would disapear behind bar,NPF una too much wen tif been enta our shop n stool some goods,police collect d goods dey use d DvD,Tv,d stabilizer dey even change d plug...so poor cow R.i.p bc dey go use u
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by tomzman: 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
Abi. I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by iwanchop(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: This is standard practice all over the world.
An animal responsible for the death of a human being should be confiscated.
I wonder what is funny or bizarre about this.

Why are you so lazy?How many minutes will it take you to read the post?
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by lagcity(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2013
Zeus I: Yoruba tribe: the land of 'chasing a monarch into a marketplace', 'arresting a cow', and 'Unimaginable tales'. I de hail oo! cheesy

yeah whatever. at least 50 dead bodies do not just show up on the river bank as in Igboland. grin The Yoruba are still learner when it comes to absurdities. tongue
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by ugo3k4u(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2013
I will advice the cow to go and look for a lawyer to rescure him/her, i dnt knw it woman or man, since NPF hv decide to arrest a cow for murder case let the charge the cow to court
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by PassionD(f): 7:56pm On May 01, 2013
The cow is an eye witness that's why it was arrested. The Nigerian Police sucks.

Wǎ̜̣̍τ̲̅ exactly will dey call that? I just pity d life of d cow cos whichever way, it will be slaughtered be it carnival or in prison.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by PassionD(f): 8:03pm On May 01, 2013
mechango: The cow could be useful nah...nd besides calln d guys teenager doesn't warrant raining all sort of insult †̥̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ d editor... Atleast if U̶̲̥̅̊ can get d mmsg he or she ȋ̝̊§ passing nd U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud stop behavn lyk slowpoke...

So on point cos U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote that which I had in mind. Some people think dey know it all when dey know virtually nothing
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Lanretoye(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2013
animal dey wear agbada,animal dey putu tie o...animal in detention,see me see wonder!!!
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Lanretoye(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2013
iwanchop:

Why are you so lazy?How many minutes will it take you to read the post?

no mind d mumu,no b only confiscate,na convocate e for call am...
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Lanretoye(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2013
24 year old teenager-what is wrong about it?, all of una no go sch o.na just figure of speech joor...
' ;D24 year old teenager-what is wrong about it?, all of una no go sch o.na just figure of speech joor...
'
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by Lanretoye(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2013
i spoke with the editor and he told me "24 year old teenager" is a figure of speech. lobatan!
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by bishopgodwin: 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
Dis is a total lie, a beautiful nonsence.
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by nuwell(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2013
inaluf:

That is the same question i have been asking myself o.

Me three!
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by nuwell(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2013
Police is your friend!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by fissy33ng(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2013
you for talk wetin una wan do before cos i never understand na murder case you go charge the cow so make una fit chop am ahhhhhhhhhh naija police[/b][/b]
Re: Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun by agitator: 5:22pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: This is standard practice all over the world.
An animal responsible for the death of a human being should be confiscated.
I wonder what is funny or bizarre about this.

e be like u be policeman. dayo kill pesin, police reach there everybody scatter police arrest cow. abi u no sabi read or u just want to comment angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.