Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof (7532 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian / As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 04, 2013
^^^ What a bunch of frustrated losers. If forex trading doesnt work for you why not look for a different line of work.
I'll continue to post my live account and if it makes you sad or jealous you can go have sexx with a goat.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ What a bunch of frustrated losers. If forex trading doesnt work for you why not look for a different line of work.
I'll continue to post my live account and if it makes you sad or jealous you can go have sexx with a goat.

u guys dont need to abuse ursefs na...we r all hoping for d best weda u post here or not...no need to fait ursefs o...
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2013
Zither: Seconded

seconded too!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2013
2jideofor: And who give a Bleep about your live account...? People have been scammed enough on Nairaland with this forex ish.

I repeat, nobody should give money to anybody to trade for him/her.

Felix200 did his own, another guy same, odiero d same... With forex.

Real money makers don't brag about their account except they have an alterior motive...

I will keep a tap on this thread and no one will fall for charms, bait or hook...

seconded!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2013
mayten30: the last three that were busy posting account history turned out to be scammers because the real forex money makers will not even have time to post their trading account because they are not trying to impress anybody and because posting their accounts statement will not add pips into the account,the empty drums makes the loudest noise....

not always true...!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by rozayx5(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2013
surveyProf:

Oh dear, but I can still detect your other user name soliciting for clients, do u want prove?
grin
grin cheesy
thank God for FBI grin
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by rozayx5(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78:
Pls leave the long talk and upload your live account statement or keep quiet. With all your years of researching and using those technical analysis terminoligies, how much profit can you boast of? I'm a very practical dude and I'm here to demonstrate my trading skilks with my live account, not empty claims made by most forex traders on NL.

thank you oga. grin
am a cleaner in your company grin
your not the first to do this undecided
next time post your bank statement to prove undecided
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2013
rozayx5:
grin
grin cheesy
thank God for FBI grin

tot av clarified dis....read my previous post!

i think i shud leav dis thread...some people hie sound too persimist and dats not gud for a trader like me..A FOREX TRADER MUST BELIV IN POSITIVITY.Even if u cant achieve some result we posted,it does not mean u shud condemn people who does by all means simply because som1 once duped som1 b4.like me,i trade forex for a living so i do it seriously.u cant compare som1 doin it part time with me doin it full time.i av invested alot in forex in millions just to get knowledge so now if i can av som ingredibu results lik dat of udochi,u shud not doubt it but verify if u need to.

postin my result hie ws never to show off or advertise anytin,d time i trade for people is past but just to let som1 know that forex is real cos i realise in NL,we av totally condemd forex tradin but som of us av to rise n change d errorneos bliv som people conclude about forex due to their loss xperience.

wit due respect to all,i can boldly say that only few people hie av lost more than me in FX.I STARTED LOSSIN BIG TIM(5M UPWARDS) during my NYSC(2009) but i never quit cos i blivd in forex.

wit due respect to all,i can also boldly say that only very few hie av invested in FX d way i did just to av knowleg after been burnt.so its not about condemin or showin off,i bliv som people hie r hie to dupe but not all.

for newbies..if u wish to do forex,i will encourag u to carry on but u need good knowlege which is d most important tin.there is no job everywhere but wit gud knowleg,u can trade forex n feed ur family in luxury though mit tak time b4 u get to dat level.it took me almost 6 years n am still learnin!all u need is good knowleg n trade for ursef(d beta).remember there r risk to bear.

please we dont need to fait oursefs hie,i will remove my result i posted n finally leav dis thread cos i realis dat many saw my reslt as too gud to happen due to their own perspectiv about forex.

LET US ALL KNOW THAT NO MATA OUR STRATEGY IN FX,D MOST INPORTANT TIN IS OUR RESULT OVER TIME.TRADE WISELY.

FOREX IS REAL
PEACE AND ROGER OUT!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 04, 2013
dexter1983:

tot av clarified dis....read my previous post!
hmmm so you are using two user-names on nairaland?your secret is revealing one by one,more revelation is coming.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2013
mayten30: hmmm so you are using two user-names on nairaland?your secret is revealing one by one,more revelation is coming.

U R A FUNNY MAN JOO...OP U AINT AMONG D PEOPLE DAT WATCH TINS HAPPEN!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 04, 2013
dexter1983:

U R A FUNNY MAN JOO...OP U AINT AMONG D PEOPLE DAT WATCH TINS HAPPEN!
lol... Just pulling your legs but seriously is not that it is bad for someone to post his account history as proof but what am saying is that so many people have being scammed on nairaland so much and those that scammed them started by posting account history before they now showed their true motive,so what you guys need to do is come to forex trade alerts let all of us share ideas and strategies together and make more money in forex trading because the money I made from forex trading is not enough ooo,no be one instaforex customer earn one million dollars with just an investment of 100 dollars within 5 months?so no one knows it all,u guys come over to forex trade alert and share knowledge and not showing account history,trust me if you guys continue to show account history you will finally regret you did that on nairaland because of what has happened in the past people will so much crucify u like dem crucify jesus christ.lol.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by ZN2: 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
dexter1983:

funny man...na u turn am to demo account.because u cant achiev dat,does dat mean no one else can on a real account?Go for more knowleg my friend!

You traded a full week without loses? That's lovely. Or you've not yet closed out the losing trades?

Not everyone loves showing off, mister. That's not what I'm here for.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2013
mayten30: ...u guys come over to forex trade alert and share knowledge and not showing account history,trust me if you guys continue to show account history you will finally regret you did that on nairaland because of what has happened in the past people will so much crucify u like dem crucify jesus christ.lol.
Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? That thread is full of fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims, so I prefer to have mine where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2013
gerald2: Nice one bro, you are on the same side with me. Keep the game tight!
Thanks bro. May the green pips never depart from us.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 04, 2013
mr pipsland yes ur intentions are ok. drop the so called fakers story. keep posting your account to prove whatever it is you intend to. and also you are welcome to forex alert thread. you can as well share idea with the profs there.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Toks2008(m): 12:03am On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
Yeah I opened this thread so people could upload their live accounts and not just give tips, talk about analysis and make false claims of making hundreds of pips daily.

Any trader who cannot support his or her claim with uploaded live account statement is simply lying.

Very true but you know what? Some people still think this business is a child's play hence they make mockery of themselves and bringing ridicule to people like us who have taking up this business as part of our vocation.

This is hy Seun will remain vindicated. Now get this straight. Showing off cut and paste statement is a ridicule to every one here.

We have professional monitoring sites that show accurate in-depth details of any trading history over a very long period of time. We have fxbook topping the lists of monitoring sites and many others.

If you cant use any of these sites to show proof of profitability over at least 3/6 months minimum duration then please keep mum.

Pipsland78:
Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? That thread is full of fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims, so I prefer to have mine where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.

With due respect bro, i don't think you are any different at this point in time until you show real time proof of consistent profit with utmost transparency and not cut and paste..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:32am On May 05, 2013
^^^^ Dude, if you cant read account statement but instead need a special website to help you interprete it then you need to go for basic accounting lesson.

If you think anybody can manipulate Alpari MT4 platform then you are a big joker. Not to worry, keep hating while I keep making them green pips and brandishing my account history.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:46am On May 05, 2013
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
ok if that is your own style ok suit yourself but pls do not come to forex trade alert and derail it.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^^ Dude, if you cant read account statement but instead need a special website to help you interprete it then you need to go for basic accounting lesson.

If you think anybody can manipulate Alpari MT4 platform then you are a big joker. Not to worry, keep hating while I keep making them green pips and brandishing my account history.
the odaiero successfully manipulated it and if you do not know who odaiero is ask people around,he is a wanted scammer.mr oga since showing off your account history is what you want to be doing,then show your past performances since 6 months ago till date,consistency matters a lot.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 05, 2013
mayten30: the odaiero successfully manipulated it and if you do not know who odaiero is ask people around,he is a wanted scammer.mr oga since showing off your account history is what you want to be doing,then show your past performances since 6 months ago till date,consistency matters a lot.
Odiaero did not manipulate the MT4 platform, the monies were actually in his account but they were denominated in yen as against the US dollars he claimed. Also he duped people by collecting money from them. Please get your facts right, no one can manipulate Alpari MT4 platform.

I started trading this particular micro account in April for the purpose of teaching newbies, so it's only just over a month old. My other accounts are not meant for public consumption.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Zither(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2013
[b]Mr Pipsland, it is a free world. You can go on displaying your account history till kingdom comes..that is your cup of tea.
However, your idea of encouraging people to trade forex is skewed, twisted. Is that how you became a forex trader...through account history? Is that why you created this thread..just to display your account history? Your real motive is to show-off because you can't resist being a twisted fool.

You have said forex traders of nairaland are fakes and losers...however, they have revolutionized the way forex is traded with their selfless contributions, strategies, gems of advice, insightful tips on trading, not to mention free daily signals and indicators which have now spanned years since they began. They are the humblest and among the best traders because people learn from their years or months of experience which saves newbies the unnecessary mistakes they make when starting out newly..besides, no matter how much they know they still learn from each other; and of course they don't have the time to continually display their 'account history' for the sake of 'encouraging'...who even has that time? If you call them losers then what would you call yourself who just appeared a few days back, brandishing images of your forex transactions and nothing more claiming to encourage people to trade forex...? No practical tips or pieces of advice for trading forex AT LEAST..just plain and worthless images of your transactions...you are the dumbest and most hopeless ignoramus alive.

My point...you have nothing to offer, nothing to say about forex...absolutely nothing worth taking into consideration to 'conquer' forex.

Like I said, it is a free world. Feel free to post more ludicrous picture formats of your account history...AT LEAST we now know the biggest jobless loser in nairaland.

Disclaimer: This post is only meant to 'ENCOURAGE' you to grow up. The content is not meant as a vituperative attack on your actions or claims but as a constructive device. H o w e v e r, if you feel slighted or pick offense I can't help you...I can only tell you 'be my guest.'
[/b]
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 05, 2013
Zither: [b]Mr Pipsland, it is a free world. You can go on displaying your account history till kingdom comes..that is your cup of tea.
However, your idea of encouraging people to trade forex is skewed, twisted. Is that how you became a forex trader...through account history? Is that why you created this thread..just to display your account history? Your real motive is to show-off because you can't resist being a twisted fool.

You have said forex traders of nairaland are fakes and losers...however, they have revolutionized the way forex is traded with their selfless contributions, strategies, gems of advice, insightful tips on trading, not to mention free daily signals and indicators which have now spanned years since they began. They are the humblest and among the best traders because people learn from their years or months of experience which saves newbies the unnecessary mistakes they make when starting out newly..besides, no matter how much they know they still learn from each other; and of course they don't have the time to continually display their 'account history' for the sake of 'encouraging'...who even has that time? If you call them losers then what would you call yourself who just appeared a few days back, brandishing images of your forex transactions and nothing more claiming to encourage people to trade forex...? No practical tips or pieces of advice for trading forex AT LEAST..just plain and worthless images of your transactions...you are the dumbest and most hopeless ignoramus alive.

My point...you have nothing to offer, nothing to say about forex...absolutely nothing worth taking into consideration to 'conquer' forex.

Like I said, it is a free world. Feel free to post more ludicrous picture formats of your account history...AT LEAST we now know the biggest jobless loser in nairaland.

Disclaimer: This post is only meant to 'ENCOURAGE' you to grow up. The content is not meant as a vituperative attack on your actions or claims but as a constructive device. H o w e v e r, if you feel slighted or pick offense I can't help you...I can only tell you 'be my guest.'
[/b]
Yes I show off because I'm making real money in the market as against most of you who get burnt or at best go in circle by winning today and losing tomorrow. I know frustrated forex traders when I see them and you sound like their poster child.

Less than 5% of forex traders are actually profitable, it's not my fault you fall in the 95% of losers. But you can take solace in the fact that you are not alone, many of you belong in that 95%.

I used to sound so angry like you years back when the market was really frustrating me, but these days I'm all smiles and brags *winks*. Hopefully one day you would be in a position to brandish your account as well. And yes, folks here on NL dont brandish their accounts because they are mostly in the red.

I'm sorry but I cant sound angry like you, I'm too rich and blessed to descend to that level.

When I upload my live account statement at the end of the new week, please feel free to do my dog from the back if it annoys you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Zither(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2013
This schizophrenic's delusion has eaten much deeper into the fabric of his thin and misinformed mind as the cancer that has munched 95% of his half-formed brain. This is what his left-over brain tells him to do - teach the technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis of forex as well as the candlestick patterns, chart patterns, support and resistance, calculation of pip value, position sizing, the use of leading and lagging indicators, having a trading plan, how to create a trading system, carry trades, using multiple time frames...etc with mindless and pathetic display of his trading account! Folly has limits but this is an exception...classic display of incurable folly... Yes...the only thing you are showing off is your skills in folly which is undoubtedly matchless.
Feel free to be stupid...afterall that's what you excel at.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
Odiaero did not manipulate the MT4 platform, the monies were actually in his account but they were denominated in yen as against the US dollars he claimed. Also he duped people by collecting money from them. Please get your facts right, no one can manipulate Alpari MT4 platform.

I started trading this particular micro account in April for the purpose of teaching newbies, so it's only just over a month old. My other accounts are not meant for public consumption.
but it was this same you that said you are posting your account history for new-bies to see that forex is very real and that you are making money?and now you are saying you have other accounts that are not meant for public consumption?can u now see that you are already revealing yourself as a liar,show me your account history for past six months and stop all these lies.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 05, 2013
^^^ Sometimes it's more honourable to keep shut if there is nithing tangible to say.

I said from the very beginning that I'm gonna be using ONLY this micro account to teach newbies, my other accounts are not for the public to see for security reasons. In fact, you for ask for my password sef in order for you to believe (lol).
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ Sometimes it's more honourable to keep shut if there is nithing tangible to say.

I said from the very beginning that I'm gonna be using ONLY this micro account to teach newbies, my other accounts are not for the public to see for security reasons. In fact, you for ask for my password sef in order for you to believe (lol).
hahaha guy on nairaland we do not judge a good trader with just one month trading history,na consistency we dey find jare,we resemble aboki for ur face?na aboki u fit dey carry your stupid lies give.continue to decieve yourself but just know that we are watching you so scamming is not allowed here so if you like say anything you want but just know that at the back of your mind.good-luck
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 05, 2013
Zither: This schizophrenic's delusion has eaten much deeper into the fabric of his thin and misinformed mind as the cancer that has munched 95% of his half-formed brain. This is what his left-over brain tells him to do - teach the technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis of forex as well as the candlestick patterns, chart patterns, support and resistance, calculation of pip value, position sizing, the use of leading and lagging indicators, having a trading plan, how to create a trading system, carry trades, using multiple time frames...etc with mindless and pathetic display of his trading account! Folly has limits but this is an exception...classic display of incurable folly... Yes...the only thing you are showing off is your skills in folly which is undoubtedly matchless.
Feel free to be stupid...afterall that's what you excel at.
Chai! Look at how this young man is spitting so much venom untop something wey no even concern am. Dude, sebi na my account, why e dey vex you nah?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what poverty combined with market frustration is turning our youths into. This is why I dont encourage folks to go into forex trading because it's not suitable for everyone.

Could someone please tell me why poor and frustrated folks are always so angry? I wish to understand the psychology behind it.

God punish poverty!!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 05, 2013
mayten30: ...
Ok...I dont even know why I'm debating you, I'm sure if we were to meet in real life you'd be one of those lads who would keenly look at my ride as I drive by trying to know the model so you could tell your friends you saw a new model of the ride. Then I can imagine you and your friends arguing about when that model was made. Dont worry, I know because I was once in your shoes.

I have a feeling you are one of those who stay on the sidelines criticizing while your mates are taking risks, making things happen and moving ahead in life.

I think I should start choosing whom to ignore and whom to reply.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Tekkyboy(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2013
2jideofor: And who give a Bleep about your live account...? People have been scammed enough on Nairaland with this forex ish.

I repeat, nobody should give money to anybody to trade for him/her.

Felix200 did his own, another guy same, odiero d same... With forex.

Real money makers don't brag about their account except they have an alterior motive...

I will keep a tap on this thread and no one will fall for charms, bait or hook...
followed master,still batling wt my training on domain auctioning
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by InvertedHammer: 4:15pm On May 05, 2013
Back with my Hammer.

Yes, you can make money in forex. People are quick to jump to conclusion after many days/weeks/months of trading forex. But the bottomline is that it is not as easy as it may seem at inception.
Left alone, forex trading is a very lucrative business. However, there are other factors that make it a dangerous/wasteful endeavour. These factors include but not limited to:

1. Unscrupulous brokers: They widen the spread during news events. E/U can go from 2 pips spread to 12 pips spread in seconds. This move tends to take out people's STOPs.

2. Unscrupulous brokers 2: The brokers use in-house fund to trade against their clients. People blame the MM brokers. But these are the only brokers that an average JOE can afford.

3. Unscrupulous brokers 3: They let prices go beyond the set STOP LOSS before closing a losing position. If your STOP LOSS risk is 100 pips, they let it run to 129pips (usually some off number) in times of increased volatility as such maximize how much they could squeeze out from their clients.

4. Unscrupulous brokers 4: This is very common. The platform becomes frozen and one is unable to close or open positions. Your profit disappears right infront of you. Noticeably, your STOP LOSS will be triggered after they have milked the account.

5. Money Management: Need I say money?

Apparently, most problems in fx trading arise from the brokers especially the ones that are domiciled in unregulated economies. Your strategies may work, your style could be impetuous, your defense could be impregnable, but will your broker let you walk away with all that money?
Remember the money is not yours until your withdrawal request is fully processed. Back in the day, some brokers were known to pack up and disappear with clients' funds.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
Ok...I dont even know why I'm debating you, I'm sure if we were to meet in real life you'd be one of those lads who would keenly look at my ride as I drive by trying to know the model so you could tell your friends you saw a new model of the ride. Then I can imagine you and your friends arguing about when that model was made. Dont worry, I know because I was once in your shoes.

I have a feeling you are one of those who stay on the sidelines criticizing while your mates are taking risks, making things happen and moving ahead in life.

I think I should start choosing whom to ignore and whom to reply.
hahaha keep consoling yourself oooo,say whatever you like,look at your ride?hahaha u do not have a clue of who you are talking to,as I said before you cannot scam anyone here oooo because we are watching you.like I said before na when you wan chop cake u go no say oven dey,am not rich ooo,am not yet earning one million dollars monthly ooo,na when I start earning one million dollars monthly that I will call myself a rich man but for now I will just call myself a comfortable man,and to you mr rich man congratulations,and let us pull a stunt,let someone organise like a get together of forex traders on nairaland and you get to meet me you will angrily go and close your trading account and start crying because you will be surprised with what you will see and you will say to yourself no be money I dey make ooo na peanut I dey make when you see your mate that is making more than you can ever dream of,e be like say for nairaland some people just like people to show off and I will not allow you to tempt me to do such things,am not here for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote, 14 Others Gain N127bn On Stock / FG Issues 20 Licences To Independent Power Producers (IPPs) / Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.