Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof (7546 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian / As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2013
InvertedHammer: Back with my Hammer.

Yes, you can make money in forex. People are quick to jump to conclusion after many days/weeks/months of trading forex. But the bottomline is that it is not as easy as it may seem at inception.
Left alone, forex trading is a very lucrative business. However, there are other factors that make it a dangerous/wasteful endeavour. These factors include but not limited to:

1. Unscrupulous brokers: They widen the spread during news events. E/U can go from 2 pips spread to 12 pips spread in seconds. This move tends to take out people's STOPs.

2. Unscrupulous brokers 2: The brokers use in-house fund to trade against their clients. People blame the MM brokers. But these are the only brokers that an average JOE can afford.

3. Unscrupulous brokers 3: They let prices go beyond the set STOP LOSS before closing a losing position. If your STOP LOSS risk is 100 pips, they let it run to 129pips (usually some off number) in times of increased volatility as such maximize how much they could squeeze out from their clients.

4. Unscrupulous brokers 4: This is very common. The platform becomes frozen and one is unable to close or open positions. Your profit disappears right infront of you. Noticeably, your STOP LOSS will be triggered after they have milked the account.

5. Money Management: Need I say money?

Apparently, most problems in fx trading arise from the brokers especially the ones that are domiciled in unregulated economies. Your strategies may work, your style could be impetuous, your defense could be impregnable, but will your broker let you walk away with all that money?
Remember the money is not yours until your withdrawal request is fully processed. Back in the day, some brokers were known to pack up and disappear with clients' funds.
You raised some rather intetesting points but I'm of the opinion that if you are really good trader (not a scalper) then only no3 may affect you negatively, others cant really affect you.

Well, the idea is to use a very reputable broker in a regulated market in order not to fall for these. It takes a longer time and more stress to open with those reputable brokers as they always demand for so many documentations, but the truth is the stress is worth it.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Zither(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:

This is why I dont encourage folks to go into forex trading because it's not suitable for everyone.

I thought your mission is to 'encourage' folks to go into forex trading.... Mehn, you are suffering from an overdose of chronic confusion...your mind has undergone severe malfunction and you need urgent medical attention...

Your posts are indicative of someone who is still under a cloud of stupor after his last drinking spree - aimless, disorganized, and utterly confused..

Bros, could you reiterate why you created this thread if it is not to encourage folks to trade forex...?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2013
Zither: ...
I have come to the conclusion you have nothing meaningful to contribute thus have made it into my ignore list.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by onlineresource: 10:12pm On May 05, 2013
i believe showing of one's account is not a proof that one really know what you are doing, it has been done in the past and even now and the end result is still the same...
I have read from the begining from this thread to the last and have found nothing meaningful in all the post said here apart from the advise invertedhammer gave here.

NOTE OF ADVISE: Because you are posting your account statement of one month doesnt mean every other trader should follow suit. I for once will never upload any statement in any thread ie its personal, i believe in giving my own advise in what the market is saying according to my own trading strategy and am enjoying it.

Am a marketer and i know how some of the stuff works, assuming you are a trader looking for people to training or trade for though you have said you are not doing such. The direct approach to marketing in forums like this is not to first post proof of earning of account especially if its for a short time... What a marketer rather does is giving out value in whatever product or service that one is offering after which you can now be posting proof, that is if people are asking you for it. If you are delivering valuable information, people wont even bother asking about your account talkless of say your bank statement because they know that you actually know what you are doing because of the information that you have been giving.

thats just my advice if its that you are heading towards the way of getting people to train or trading for people, if not simply ignore this post....

Have a nice trading week @all.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:33am On May 06, 2013
^^^^ I've said it time and time again that I'm not marketing anything, I have enough money of my own to trade with. I'm of the opinion that any forex trader who is marketing whatever or looking for clients is doing so because he's not really making money as a trader. If a trader is really making money he wouldnt need to market or look for clients.

And please you dont have to be here if you dont find this thread useful, it's really for newbies who are hungry for success and not lazy to work because I'm not here to drop alerts.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:34am On May 06, 2013
A very smart trader with a very inquisitive mind would learn and gain more by looking keenly at the statement than by my just dropping alerts. Dropping alerts is similar to giving a hungry person fish to eat for one day, question is would the person keep giving the hungry dude fish everyday? How sustainable would such be?

Truth is a lot of folks are just too lazy to do indepth study, they just want alert so they could make money instantly. But this approach is really short-sighted and not the best. Forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it takes years to learn before becoming profitable in the long term.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by erniok(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2013
Zither: I thought your mission is to 'encourage' folks to go into forex trading.... Mehn, you are suffering from an overdose of chronic confusion...your mind has undergone severe malfunction and you need urgent medical attention...

Your posts are indicative of someone who is still under a cloud of stupor after his last drinking spree - aimless, disorganized, and utterly confused..

Bros, could you reiterate why you created this thread if it is not to encourage folks to trade forex...?
grin
i think the fellow is on a mission here and we should watch it. i have at least 2 clarifications:
1. he is not here to drop signals.
2. he does not encourage folks to go into forex trading as it is not suitable for everyone but very suitable for him.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:33am On May 06, 2013
^^^^ nincompoop
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by beejaay: 8:55am On May 06, 2013
Pipsland78: Here it is again, click on the attached link (detailed statement) to view the full trading history.
let me try and point out the absurdity in the statement u pasted.

Deposit=198$
Lot used=0.07 and 0.14 (for 0.07 all that is needed to av your account wipped off is 250pip and 120pips for 0.14 lot)
profit factor= less than 5%
profit ratio=less than 20%
LOSS MARGIN= OVER 50%
money management=extreme overleverage.
what i can see from the statement pasted is that u are an extremely aggressive trader which is contrary to what you have been saying all through your post( this is only so if u are saying the truth) or u are just a gambler that doesnt know what he is saying (this assuming you are lying).

am not going to say you are lying but you are not saying the truth at the same time. the information you provided is too vague to conclude from. if you want us to truely access and look at your statement you should post the whole account summary analysis (this include the graph and the account analysis under it).if u truely wanna show ur statement, save ur history as detailed result and then upload it here otherwise what u posted is sham
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by 2babatunde(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2013
Instead of Waiting and Tradin Years on Foex..
Your money brings your daily food.join the empower team biznes oport for free and earn through ultimately no risk involved this is a biz know with the Bank Corporates and i am recomending you ease your suffering with the help of your Money. The 98% Solution is finaly Here. visit

http://www.cashchronicle.tk

for more info. The empower team want 5000 nigerian to benefit and showin them how. Remember life is short
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by rozayx5(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2013
2babatunde: Instead of Waiting and Tradin Years on Foex..
Your money brings your daily food.join the empower team biznes oport for free and earn through ultimately no risk involved this is a biz know with the Bank Corporates and i am recomending you ease your suffering with the help of your Money. The 98% Solution is finaly Here. visit

http://www.cashchronicle.tk

for more info. The empower team want 5000 nigerian to benefit and showin them how. Remember life is short

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by ZN2: 9:40am On May 06, 2013
^^ One would then wonder how(or why) a 98% solution that brings food to the table can't at least provide $10 for a domain name. (and not the free .tk domain).
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by erniok(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^^ nincompoop
you are an i/d/i/o/t and a silly one at that. you are here soliciting https://www.nairaland.com/502155/forex-trade-alerts/5 soliciting for clients. from 2010 you have deciphered how to make forex work, you are not yet a billionaire. every year you keep deciphering the patterns mr. fxjunkie/pipsland/chidi. i got my eyes on you bro. no more scamming.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2013
beejaay:
let me try and point out the absurdity in the statement u pasted.

Deposit=198$
Lot used=0.07 and 0.14 (for 0.07 all that is needed to av your account wipped off is 250pip and 120pips for 0.14 lot)
profit factor= less than 5%
profit ratio=less than 20%
LOSS MARGIN= OVER 50%
money management=extreme overleverage.
what i can see from the statement pasted is that u are an extremely aggressive trader which is contrary to what you have been saying all through your post( this is only so if u are saying the truth) or u are just a gambler that doesnt know what he is saying (this assuming you are lying).

am not going to say you are lying but you are not saying the truth at the same time. the information you provided is too vague to conclude from. if you want us to truely access and look at your statement you should post the whole account summary analysis (this include the graph and the account analysis under it).if u truely wanna show ur statement, save ur history as detailed result and then upload it here otherwise what u posted is sham
Umnnn...I'm not sure it's my statement you were referring to with the so-called 20% profit ratio and 50% loss margin you pointed out, I really hope you did a bit of accounting in school.

Now let me educate you, my lot size depends on what I term "probability ratio". If the probability ratio of being profitable is very high, I use a rather large lot size; if it is low I use small lot size. Now look at the losses and you will realize the lot sizes werent big. My strategy allows for so much flexibility because the market is very dynamic. Most of you are quite rigid in your approach which isnt the best in dealing with something as dynamic as the market.

One thing I dont know how to tolerate is being criticized by someone who hasnt done better; I only accept criticism from people who have achieved more than I have. In other words I only look up, not sideways and definitely not down.

Ok, teach me how to properly upload the detailed account statement. I dont know how which is why I used the html doc. I'm a forex trader, not a computer guru.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 11:00am On May 06, 2013
erniok:
you are an i/d/i/o/t and a silly one at that. you are here soliciting https://www.nairaland.com/502155/forex-trade-alerts/5 soliciting for clients. from 2010 you have deciphered how to make forex work, you are not yet a billionaire. every year you keep deciphering the patterns mr. fxjunkie/pipsland/chidi. i got my eyes on you bro. no more scamming.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 11:14am On May 06, 2013
^^^ Now listen up Doyin, be very careful how you attack me cos I could be quite ruthless. Why are you linking my name with scam? Did I scam you, anybody you know or has anyone at anytime ever said I scammed him/her? Do you even know the meaning of scam?

I can tolerate many things but tarnishing my image for no reason is a red line which should not be crossed and I'll be more than willing to declare a full scale war with anyone, and I mean anyone, who tries to tarnish my image.

Let this madness stop and edit your post otherwise you gonna have a crazy dude to contend with that even your sister, Abosede Deborah, will feel your pain.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 11:35am On May 06, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ Now listen up Doyin, be very careful how you attack me cos I could be quite ruthless. Why are you linking my name with scam? Did I scam you, anybody you know or has anyone at anytime ever said I scammed him/her? Do you even know the meaning of scam?

I can tolerate many things but tarnishing my image for no reason is a red line which should not be crossed and I'll be more than willing to declare a full scale war with anyone, and I mean anyone, who tries to tarnish my image.

Let this madness stop and edit your post otherwise you gonna have a crazy dude to contend with that even your sister, Abosede Deborah, will feel your pain.
do not mind me but it is anger of how people have scammed people so much on this forum including me,but if I may ask do I know you bro?because u just mentioned my sister name,how do you know her?it seems we know each other,pls can I meet you,sorry about the way I sound,am sorry if I have offended you
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by fxdee(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2013
Pipsland78: A very smart trader with a very inquisitive mind would learn and gain more by looking keenly at the statement than by my just dropping alerts. Dropping alerts is similar to giving a hungry person fish to eat for one day, question is would the person keep giving the hungry dude fish everyday? How sustainable would such be?

Truth is a lot of folks are just too lazy to do indepth study, they just want alert so they could make money instantly. But this approach is really short-sighted and not the best. Forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it takes years to learn before becoming profitable in the long term.

Good work here to start this thread!...pls can we start learning as ur motive is to impact knowlegde to d newbies..pls let start something in this direction like others who have been so helpful to share there knowledge and strategies...Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by beejaay: 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
Pipsland78:
Umnnn...I'm not sure it's my statement you were referring to with the so-called 20% profit ratio and 50% loss margin you pointed out, I really hope you did a bit of accounting in school.

Now let me educate you, my lot size depends on what I term "probability ratio". If the probability ratio of being profitable is very high, I use a rather large lot size; if it is low I use small lot size. Now look at the losses and you will realize the lot sizes werent big. My strategy allows for so much flexibility because the market is very dynamic. Most of you are quite rigid in your approach which isnt the best in dealing with something as dynamic as the market.

One thing I dont know how to tolerate is being criticized by someone who hasnt done better; I only accept criticism from people who have achieved more than I have. In other words I only look up, not sideways and definitely not down.

Ok, teach me how to properly upload the detailed account statement. I dont know how which is why I used the html doc. I'm a forex trader, not a computer guru.
am not going to join words with you. if u are truely wat u claim u are then u will knw what its called trade management versus risk analysis. looking at ur halfbaked history i can clearly see that its to the negative side.
we are not here to fight over what u make and dont make ( i dont care if u are the next soro ), no one is fighting over turf here. am sure more than that.

takia bro
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Zither(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2013
My, I never met such a deranged psychopath in my life. This guy's entire reasoning is in shambles, chaotic, in pitiable disorder...
The only useful thing any right thinking person can learn from this guy is to do everything to avoid ending up like him..an impulsive noise maker, a gallant retard , a fantastic fool, a deluded dreamer.
I can even hear his voice from other threads...and everything he says about himself, about forex, about his forex lesson - 'account history' is either gibberish or senseless
Besides, Pipslunatic from Pipsland I must commend you for your unwavering loyalty and consistence to stupidity. Even many fools like you have betrayed idiocy and repented of their repulsive folly but your extreme dedication to folly is highly commendable...do carry on Man...you are a rare specimen of ultra delusion.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 06, 2013
fxdee:

Good work here to start this thread!...pls can we start learning as ur motive is to impact knowlegde to d newbies..pls let start something in this direction like others who have been so helpful to share there knowledge and strategies...Thanks
I've learnt only to respond to reasonable people and posts, and you sound really reasonable. Yes I wish to teach newbies a thing or two about trading but I'm not dropping alerts because it's not of much importance. I'm going to be using my live account statement to teach as well as give tips on things to avoid and things to look out for before trading. I love to be very practical and down to earth while teaching.

First let me do a bit of introduction: I started trading in 2007, by 2009 I had blown my account up to 20 times and lost every dime of mine to the market. I was really frustrated but I never gave up; I kept on paper-trading believing that someday I'll get it right.

In 2010 I discovered a very simple strategy that seems to be very profitable after backtesting it up to a year, but at this point I had no more cash to pump into my account as I had lost all my cash to the market. I thought hard and long on how to raise cash so I could go back to live trading due to the new strategy I discovered (which wasnt perfect yet but was working to an extent).

Since I'm not the type to ask people for money, I decided to put my skill to work by working for people in order to earn enough cash for my live account. So I decided to look for clients who would want me to trade for them and pay me a certain percentage after making profit. I used my demo account statement as my marketing tool; this paid of as I later got a client whom I traded for and he kept his part of the deal by paying me my due as agreed. I transferred this money into my own live account and started trading. Over time and despite some hiccups along the way, I was able to grow that cash until I was able to open several other accounts (including pro account which, back then, required minimum of $20,000 to open) as a way of diversifying.

Today I'm happy because I'm a success story and, yes, I love to brag about my trading skills because I worked really hard for it.

Moral of the story is dont ever give up if you truly believe in something and there is always a way out of every difficult situation, all you need do is look inwards and tap into whatever skill you have. Lastly, hardwork pays.

This is my first lesson.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2013
beejaay:
am not going to join words with you. if u are truely wat u claim u are then u will knw what its called trade management versus risk analysis. looking at ur halfbaked history i can clearly see that its to the negative side.
we are not here to fight over what u make and dont make ( i dont care if u are the next soro ), no one is fighting over turf here. am sure more than that.

takia bro
Ok, since you obviously cant read simple account statement I'll help your ignorance.

My account statement clearly states that I have grown $198 to $486 in a spate of 1month; for every 2 losses, I made 4 profits on average; during this period I made a loss in 27.91% of all trades and made a profit in 72.09% of all trades and I have a net profit of $286; I've not made a single loss in my last 18 trades (I've not even added today's profit), yet you come here to claim my account is to the negative side?

I dont understand why Nigerians are always so negative and diabolical, why do they love to be sadists? Beefing those working hard and making progress will cause you not to progress in life - it's just an advice.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 06, 2013
Please continue with your work and let all those hating and bashing you go to hell alive if they don't mind. Some Nigerians are too wicked. Focus on your teaching and ignore all negative folks remember every body cannot be on the same template and that makes the world where it is today
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2013
mr pipsland please ignore and proceed to lesson two. your students are waiting smiley
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by mannet(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2013
@Pipsland,my advice to u is to ignore all d haters on this thread,we cannot all tink alike or behave alike cos we have different genes. U have passd ur message across and I'm one of the people that got encouraged by ur post.Meanwhile I've been a trader for 5+years winning & loosing,Passive & active trader,but few months ago I discovered a strategy I used to turn account of $1000 to $5246 in just 1 week and very consistent but I refuse to respond all these while becos of my previous experiences on this forum. Don't be surprise that some people critizing u are just trying to push u to the wall to divulge ur strategy but I will encourage u to prove them wrong by ignoring them,concentrate on ur trading,make more profit and display ur statement to encourage people who sincerely needs it. Peace!!!!!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by makforex(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2013
Dear fellow traders,am not saying your proof is not true but to me the only way to prove your true acct details, either demo or real is by posting here your broker's name, your trading acct no and your investor's password for us to check it ourselves.that is the only genuine way in forex market to prove any acct details. Any other way can be manipulated and is not acceptable.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by fxdee(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2013
Pipsland78:
I've learnt only to respond to reasonable people and posts, and you sound really reasonable. Yes I wish to teach newbies a thing or two about trading but I'm not dropping alerts because it's not of much importance. I'm going to be using my live account statement to teach as well as give tips on things to avoid and things to look out for before trading. I love to be very practical and down to earth while teaching.

First let me do a bit of introduction: I started trading in 2007, by 2009 I had blown my account up to 20 times and lost every dime of mine to the market. I was really frustrated but I never gave up; I kept on paper-trading believing that someday I'll get it right.

In 2010 I discovered a very simple strategy that seems to be very profitable after backtesting it up to a year, but at this point I had no more cash to pump into my account as I had lost all my cash to the market. I thought hard and long on how to raise cash so I could go back to live trading due to the new strategy I discovered (which wasnt perfect yet but was working to an extent).

Since I'm not the type to ask people for money, I decided to put my skill to work by working for people in order to earn enough cash for my live account. So I decided to look for clients who would want me to trade for them and pay me a certain percentage after making profit. I used my demo account statement as my marketing tool; this paid of as I later got a client whom I traded for and he kept his part of the deal by paying me my due as agreed. I transferred this money into my own live account and started trading. Over time and despite some hiccups along the way, I was able to grow that cash until I was able to open several other accounts (including pro account which, back then, required minimum of $20,000 to open) as a way of diversifying.

Today I'm happy because I'm a success story and, yes, I love to brag about my trading skills because I worked really hard for it.

Moral of the story is dont ever give up if you truly believe in something and there is always a way out of every difficult situation, all you need do is look inwards and tap into whatever skill you have. Lastly, hardwork pays.

This is my first lesson.

Nice one!..i got to know forex too in 2007 thru Mr. Adeyeri that use to write in the newspaper..jst like somebody said here,i ve been active and passive never in one moment take it serious maybe cos of dis our 24/7 job...i ve lost a lot of money to people trading for me( i cant even go to that) even to brokers like crown forex,northfinance etc...i have made up my mind to get serious about it...i dnt even need somebody to convince me that forex is real...i ve made up my mind to get serious.i always ready to learn .i believe no knowlegde is lost.i thank the likes of rozayx,endfx,uncleanna,toks2008,..etc...thanks for the first lesson...looking forward for more.cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2013
Mr Pipsland, continue with the lesson, please. Do not respond to any derailing post. I can't wait to learn from your experience. God bless you
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 07, 2013
makforex: Dear fellow traders,am not saying your proof is not true but to me the only way to prove your true acct details, either demo or real is by posting here your broker's name, your trading acct no and your investor's password for us to check it ourselves.that is the only genuine way in forex market to prove any acct details. Any other way can be manipulated and is not acceptable.
hahaha u be thief ooo,make him give you him investor's password?see your big mouth.lol.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Deewarn: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
Pipsland78:

. frm what I v read here I understand d concept of high probability trades which makes u wanna step up your lot size..u can't always be a robot...I get ur drift totally buh I guess dt ur post is attracting negative comments because of ur approach..u make dem feel like u r too desperate to proove a point..bro its not necessary..like minded fx traders wld flow wit u...just like me...d most important thing is ur own success in d game...
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Deewarn: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
Pipsland78:

. frm what I v read here I understand d concept of high probability trades which makes u wanna step up your lot size..u can't always be a robot...I get ur drift totally buh I guess dt ur post is attracting negative comments because of ur approach..u make dem feel like u r too desperate to proove a point..bro its not necessary..like minded fx traders wld flow wit u...just like me...d most important thing is ur own success in d game...
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Deewarn: 6:04pm On May 07, 2013
fxdee:

Nice one!..i got to know forex too in 2007 thru Mr. Adeyeri that use to write in the newspaper..jst like somebody said here,i ve been active and passive never in one moment take it serious maybe cos of dis our 24/7 job...i ve lost a lot of money to people trading for me( i cant even go to that) even to brokers like crown forex,northfinance etc...i have made up my mind to get serious about it...i dnt even need somebody to convince me that forex is real...i ve made up my mind to get serious.i always ready to learn .i believe no knowlegde is lost.i thank the likes of rozayx,endfx,uncleanna,toks2008,..etc...thanks for the first lesson...looking forward for more.cheers!
. nice one...dt story is typical of a real live trader trust me...keep d thread running sha....let's learn everyday nd share ideas....not for newbies alone o...even gurus learn everyday... so pls mk d forum a bit more broad not narrowd to newbies alone...cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019) / Please help how do I Receive money on fiverr in Nigeria / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.