Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Exchanging Saliva During Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exchanging Saliva During Kissing (11955 Views)

He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
I know it's quite normal to exchange saliva during a very passionate kiss but i believe it shouldn't be intentional because I'm having a hard time with my girlfriend on that because whenever we're kissing, she just keep passing those saliva to me and this is really irksome.
I just wanna know if that's how it's supposed to be, perhaps I'm dating a freak

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nastyclown: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
eww!!! enjoy bruv grin

it aint normal though tongue
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by galadima77(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
gross! I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by 50calibre(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gross!!!!
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Seems i understand y'all
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
LOL maybe you should talk to her and show her the proper way of doing it .

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by vizboy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
She must be a learner. Try teaching her

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
LOL maybe you should talk to her and show her the proper way of doing it .
thanks but she should have noticed i don't do mine that way
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by DigitalSignal(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: I know it's quite normal to exchange saliva during a very passionate kiss but i believe it shouldn't be intentional because I'm having a hard time with my girlfriend on that because whenever we're kissing, she just keep passing those saliva to me and this is really irksome.
I just wanna know if that's how it's supposed to be, perhaps I'm dating a freak

Maybe you produce too much saliva while kissing and she has a hard time swallowing it, so instead she passes it on to the producer to do justice to it, huh? grin

5 Likes

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: thanks but she should have noticed i don't do mine that way

Maybe you are more experienced than she is and she might not know that she is doing it the wrong way,that's why you need to talk to her. Talk to her with love not attacking her. ..
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by fitzmayowa: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
vizboy: She must be a learner. Try teaching her
She is a pre learner

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by BasseyJ(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hehehe, teach her nah, she's learning. And as another user have pointed out, stop producing excess saliva when kissing
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Maybe you are the learner here followed by a bunch of people who commented before me.

A passionate french kiss involved a lot of tongue play and my friend if you lip locked for long theres going to be lot of saliva. Try taking a break between kisses and swallow your saliva.

4 Likes

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Missonas(f): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Maybe you produce too much saliva while kissing and she has a hard time swallowing it, so instead she passes it on to the producer to do justice to it, huh? grin

Eew eew eeewww!!!
@op talk 2hr abt it,nicely
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
DigitalSignal:

bwahahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: thanks but she should have noticed i don't do mine that way
May be she is passionate about kissing and she kiss with passion to notice it, some piple always close their eyes when kissing cus of passion. I think u see kissing as a duty to satisfy her only.
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Maybe you are more experienced than she is and she might not know that she is doing it the wrong way,that's why you need to talk to her. Talk to her with love not attacking her. ..
truth be told, i'm third guy she is dating............. Maybe I'll just talk to her sha, i just hope she doesn't take it badly

1 Like

Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Popowaa: 3:47am On May 01, 2013
rokiatu: Maybe you are the learner here followed by a bunch of people who commented before me.

A passionate french kiss involved a lot of tongue play and my friend if you lip locked for long theres going to be lot of saliva. Try taking a break between kisses and swallow your saliva.
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nobody: 5:11am On May 01, 2013
Ucheosefoh: May be she is passionate about kissing and she kiss with passion to notice it, some piple always close their eyes when kissing cus of passion. I think u see kissing as a duty to satisfy her only.

Passionate or not ,buckets of saliva shouldn't be involved.
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Afam4eva(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2013
rokiatu: Maybe you are the learner here followed by a bunch of people who commented before me.

Did you learn all these stuff from a sexx school or something cos you seem to be knowledgeable about sexiology.
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did you learn all these stuff from a sexx school or something cos you seem to be knowledgeable about sexiology.
She is a lady now, they are more experienced in it,
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Youngpo413: 7:52am On May 01, 2013
What is the need of kissing?personally I just see it as a useless act and I hate it maybe because I don't feel anything,well,individual differences.
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Passionate or not ,buckets of saliva shouldn't be involved.
U are right but u dnt expect somebody dat is almost reaching cloud 9 when kissing to have that in mind
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by baynix(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2013
OP.. Shey She Nor Get Mouth Odour Sha?? grin grin Na Joke O!

Tell Her To Use Close Up Herbal!! If It Doesn't Work.. Tell Her To Lick Tom-Tom B4 She Submit Her Lips In Ur Mouth!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2013
Young po413: What is the need of kissing?personally I just see it as a useless act and I hate it maybe because I don't feel anything,well,individual differences.
You are missing, buddie
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Temismith(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2013
Gutter dey your mouth ni? Y she go dey pour all d saliva inside
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2013
Una Don help me exaggerate the stuff self, anyway thanks to y'all
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 01, 2013
grin
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by WorldwarIII: 1:02pm On May 01, 2013
But why, Is she an ogbanje?
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by MizEmerald(f): 1:06pm On May 01, 2013
Young po413: What is the need of kissing?personally I just see it as a useless act and I hate it maybe because I don't feel anything,well,individual differences.
me too o
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by jubrealguy(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2013
MizEmerald: me too o
So when you meet your guy, you just go straight to the koko without any pre-intimacy
Re: Exchanging Saliva During Kissing by sauceEEP(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2013
MizEmerald: me too o
babe u hate kissin cos ur guy has a poor oral hygiene. His breath stinks dats why...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets See How Prudent You Are (ladies Only) / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.